Becca and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried on stroking Becca's back slowly tracing my way down to her moist lips gently inserting a finger into her wet hole.

"mmm That's nice." Becca said.

"It feels nice too baby but I want you to turn over so I can get a better view of your tight butt." I answered

I placed a pillow on the bed so Becca's perfect round ass was slightly elevated. Then I used her own silky wetness as lubrication as I withdrew my finger from her pussy and gently probed her ass with just the tip of it.

"Oh God - Daddy I've only ever done this once before and it really hurt " Becca moaned

"That's ok baby, Daddy will take it slowly at first." I replied.

Becca rotated her hips against the movement of my finger.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

Becca managed to whisper, "yes" as she tilted her hips upward and braced herself for what was about to happen.

Again I began to fuck her little hole with just the tip of my finger. In and out, in and out. But slowly I began to insert more and more until my one finger was plunged into her up to the knuckle. Becca pushed back against my hand, arching her back with each thrust.

"Are you ready for two?" I asked.

"Yes" Becca panted.

I slowly began to insert a second finger.

"OH GOD" she groaned. "It feels so big. I don't know if I can take it!!"

I very slowly worked the second finger into Becca's ass letting her adjust to the size of it slowly.

"You can take it, my sweet." I crooned softly.

Becca rocked her hips back and forth taking in both of my thick fingers. She moaned and groaned, and when I thought she was ready, I stopped probing with my fingers.

"Now spread your ass cheeks for me so I can see" I ordered.

Becca was face down on the bed with her ass in the air. She reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks as she was told. I pushed the thick head of my penis urgently against her hole. I had taken my time to prepare her but nothing would feel as big as my cock. I used my hand to guide my thick manhood. I pressed slowly but firmly. The head of my cock disappeared into Becca's ass hole. She groaned and threw back her head. She gripped the bed with both fists to prepare herself to take the rest.

Slowly, slowly, I plunged deeper inside of her. I watched her little ass hole stretch wide to accommodate me. It turned me on to see her stretched so wide for me. It turned me to on to see her, ass in the air.

Once I was deep inside her, I began to pump slowly. With each pump, I completely withdrew my cock from her and took pleasure in the sounds she made as I re-entered her each time. The slow steady rhythm became a bit faster and a bit harder. Becca bucked and thrashed, rocking her hips back and forth. I pumped a few more times until I was ready to cum, with a final thrust I spewed my cum deep inside Becca. She moaned with pleasure as she felt my spray hit her insides.

"I think we need to get some rest because tomorrow is going to be busy." She said quietly.

I awoke in the hotel room the following morning before Becca and decided to take a relaxing shower, I crept out of bed ensuring I didn't wake her, I looked at her sleeping she was beautiful.

I had fucked my stepdaughter the previous night, and I have to say it was the most passionate lust filled sex I had ever experienced. We had another full day until her mom arrived home; we had gone to a hotel for the evening to make sure we weren't disturbed; today we would go back to the family home, but we had a few hours left before then and I was hoping to make the most of it.

I stood in the shower letting the water fall onto my face, waking me up, I started to think about the night before, the way that Becca had sucked my cock, the way she had rode me and the way that I had fucked her arse. I had managed to cum in all three of her orifices; I had truly filled her up.

My cock started to twitch and I could feel it getting hard, I gave it a little rub has I washed it.

"You need a hand with that daddy." I heard Becca's voice

I opened the shower curtain to see Becca sitting on the loo, stark naked.

"That depends baby, that's if you still want me." I replied

I heard a sudden hiss Becca had started to piss.

"Sorry daddy I had to go." She said.

We both started to laugh as Becca continued to piss and eventually the stream subsided, Becca took some tissue and wiped herself, standing up she walked over to the shower and stepped in. Becca leant forward and kissed me, her tongue probed into my mouth, I held her tight my erection pressing into her stomach.

"I told you last night daddy, I'm yours to have when ever you want, we did something last night that I have dreamt about for years, and now it's finally happened I don't want it to stop." She whispered in my ear.

"That's good to hear baby, but we will have to be careful were not caught" I said.

"Don't worry daddy we wont be, I promise to be a very good girl while moms around." She replied.

"Now then where were we".

Becca knelt down in front of me and started to kiss my throbbing knob. I held her head as she slowly moved it forward engulfing me deep in her mouth. She pushed forward until I was deep into her I could feel the back of her throat against my cock end, she held me there and started to circle my cock with her tongue.

"Oh baby suck daddy's cock." I whispered.

Becca started to move her head backwards and forwards with a steady rhythm, god she was good at this. I held onto her hair pulling her towards me at every forward motion.

"I'm gonna cum baby" I groaned.

Instead of quickening the pace, Becca stopped.

"Not yet daddy, I don't want you to cum yet." She said

With that she stood up and stepped out of the shower, and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I finished my shower, dried and walked into the bedroom where to my surprise Becca was dressed and was packing her overnight bag.

"Come on daddy lets go home." She said,

"But, But" I stuttered in response.

"Don't worry daddy I have plans, I promise I'll make you cum when we get home" Becca replied.

I sulkily dressed and packed my bag. Watching Becca smiling to herself as I did. In the car on the way home, I was quiet, a bit pissed off that we hadn't finished our lovemaking in the morning. Becca must have sensed this and leant her head onto my shoulder and with her left hand started caressing my stiffening cock.

"Oh dad stop sulking, it's just that I want to fuck you in the lounge at home, It's been one of my fantasies when I have masturbated thinking about you." Becca whispered

These words seemed to make my right foot heavier on the accelerator as I rushed to get home quickly.

Once in the house we went straight into the lounge, Becca was in front of me, I reached out and grabbed her, pulling her towards me, I pressed myself against her back, my cock was now ramrod hard, straight up, pressed against my step daughter's ass. She began gyrating her hips against me, pleasuring me. She knew what I liked, and she was giving it to me.

"Oh daddy, you like this don't you? Tell me you do," she said.

She moved her hands behind her, down to the hem of her skirt and raised it up above her ass, revealing her naked buttocks. She had the most beautiful ass I have ever seen, and I dropped my hands down to caress it. I squeezed her arse cheeks, and spread them apart. The soft warmth of her body against me almost made me cum on the spot. She felt so beautiful, so soft, and so sexy. She was my stepdaughter and I loved her. I stroked her, massaged her, and squeezed her ass. I parted her ass cheeks, and could see her pretty little asshole. Her arse was so beautiful, and I longed to kiss it, to pleasure it, to taste it.

Becca continued moving her hands back to my trousers, and slowly pulled the zip down; she pulled my cock out of its prison and then grasped my thick raging hard on in her hand and started to squeeze me. Hard. Clenching my throbbing cock with her soft hand. Gripping me like a lover grips the man she loves. Wanting to please me. Feeling my softness, yet strongness, in her hands.

"Oh daddy, I love your beautiful cock." She was breathing hard now. "Press it against my ass, daddy, and cum on me. Cum all over your baby girl! I want you, daddy!"

She released my cock and pressed her ass back against me, grinding her hips into me. I reached down and spread her ass cheeks open, and planted myself deep between her buttocks. I then moved my hands around to the front of her blouse, and lifted it up, moving towards her breasts.

I took each of Becca's breasts into one hand and began to cup them, to squeeze them. Her nipples were already rock hard and I began to pinch them lightly.

"Oh, yes, daddy! That feels so good!" She closed her eyes, and put her head further back onto my chest, still rhythmically moving her hips against my throbbing cock. Rocking us slowly together, in a lover's embrace.

I moved my hands back down to Becca's buttocks, and slowly started to caress them, squeezing them more. I gently parted her ass cheeks and pressed my engorged cock head deep between her cheeks. Her buttocks were spread wide open now as our bodies pressed together. I looked down and could see my precum spreading around her anus. My sticky strands of precum were clinging to her body, creating a carnal scene of glistening incestuous lust.

I was aching now for my stepdaughter. I wanted to plunge my cock into her body, to fill her, to stretch her, to feel her warm tight pussy around my throbbing cock, and then to spew my love seed deep into her. I wanted to press my cock into her tight hole, her pretty pink forbidden delight, and enter her body, see her strain to take all of me within her, stretching her wide open. I reached around and grasped her breasts again. Our bodies were pressed frantically together, rocking as one.

My lust for Becca felt so taboo, so perverse, yet so perfect. And her body seemed to be aching for mine with such an intense urgency. She was squirming in a passionate and heated frenzy, pressing her beautiful body against mine. Pining for my hard cock and my thick ribbons of cum.

Our bodies looked so beautiful, entwined together. My beautiful stepdaughter's body felt so smooth and silky. Just like I remember her mother's decades ago. Her skin was like satin, and her scent so intoxicating.

It was such an erotic feeling knowing that Becca lusted for me. The step daddy who had cared and nurtured her most of her life. And now she was a woman, returning that love with a woman's passion. Giving her body to me, grasping my cock and longing for my cum.

The sensations were so intense. Becca must have felt my cock starting to pulsate, and with one hand, grabbed one of my hands off her tit and moved it quickly down to her pussy, shoving my fingers up between her legs, into her drenching wetness.

"Oh, daddy. I want you to feel what you're doing to me! Feel how wet you're making your little girl!" she screamed. "Now cum on me! Cum all over your baby girl, daddy! I want to feel your warm, thick seed all over my body!"

With that, I plunged my fingers deep into Becca's pussy, and felt the amazing softness, the dripping wetness. I could not hold back any longer. My cock swelled up and began to explode, spewing my cum all over her. I was cumming so hard, and my cum was covering both of us. Dripping down her back and into her ass. She kept milking me by frantically pressing her butt cheeks into me until she felt the last gushes of my cum.

"I love you so much baby," I whispered, gently playing with her hair.

"I love you too daddy," Becca purred, adjusting her head on my chest.

We fell to the floor, our bodies entwined, kissing, touching, stroking one another.

All of a sudden we heard a door slamming..... It was Becca's mom, Mary.

We both sat up quickly, trying to cover ourselves.

"Welcome home," I said, nervously.

All Becca could do was stare, waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

Mary said nothing; she just stared at me and Becca on the floor. She turned to make sure the front door was locked, then placing her luggage down.

"Say something," I said.

Mary stared out the window, thru the curtains, silent. She took a deep breath and told Becca to stand up. Becca began crying, not knowing what to expect.

"Honey, don't be mad at her, it was my fault," I said.

Mary looked at me, no emotion on her face, "Your fault, huh?"

"Y-y-yes, my fault," I stuttered.

Mary turned back to Becca ... "Becca, I want you to do something for mommy."

"Yes mom?" Becca asked.

"Take mommy's clothes off, right here in front of daddy, it's time he see's what secret you and I have been hiding," she instructed.

Becca looked over at me and smiled, I was shocked, but my growing erection clearly said I was getting turned on by this.

Becca leaned in to kiss her mother, as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt. I sat down on the couch, watching.

Mary's hands cupped Becca's young ass, squeezing her cheeks as they kissed harder.

Becca finally finished unbuttoning her mother's shirt, her young hands pulled it off her shoulders, exposing Mary's perky tits.

She let go of Becca's ass long enough to reach down and unzip her skirt, sliding it and her panties to her ankles. I watched intently, stroking my cock slowly.

There stood wife and stepdaughter, both naked, kissing ... mmm their tits pressed together, their nipples kissing each other.

"Get on the floor Becca," her mother insisted.

Becca took her spot back on the floor, looking up at her naked mother. Mary dropped to her knees, crawling over to Becca, between her legs.

"Does this excite you?" she asked me.

"Oh god Mary, you know it does," I answered.

"Do you wanna see me lick her pussy for you"

"Yes Mary, eat our girl out while I stroke my cock," I begged.

Mary looked back at Becca, slowly sliding her fingers inside her daughter's slit.

"Mmmm you're wet darling," purred Mary.

"Yes mommy," she answered.

"Have you been a slut while mommy was gone Becca?" she asked.

"Yes mommy," she answered again, "I let daddy put his cock inside me."

"Oh you are a bad little slut, aren't you?," said Mary, rubbing Becca's slit harder.

Becca flinched a bit, "Mmmmm yes mommy, I'm a bad little slut."

"Spread your legs you little slut, mommy's home now," growled Mary.

I watched my wife lower her mouth to our daughter's well-used pussy, burying her mouth onto Becca's clit. I could hear Mary slurping Becca's juices, mmm it was music to my ears as I stroked faster.

Becca wiggled on the floor, riding her mother's tongue, moaning and begging her to suck her clit.

Mary did just as her daughter asked, pulling her young clit into her teeth, tugging and licking and sucking it as Becca played with her nipples, tugging and tweaking them.

Mary placed a finger inside Becca, just the tip, to get it wet. Then slowly gliding it into her daughter's ass, pumping it as her mouth fucked her clit.

"Oh god mommy!!!," she moaned.

I could no longer take it, I had to get inside a pussy. I wanted to watch Mary devour Becca as I fucked her from behind.

"Raise your ass up Mary," I demanded as I crawled in behind her.

I gripped her hips, slamming my cock into her. I looked over her shoulder, watching her eat Becca out. Becca lay there, staring at me, licking her lips, still playing with her nipples. Mary moaned as I fucked her harder, I was so hot for both of them. Becca closed her eyes again, riding her mother's tongue, spreading her legs wider, giving me a better view. Mary pumped Becca's ass faster, sliding in another finger, stretching her tight little hole.

Then suddenly Becca told us to stop. We both froze, looking at Becca.

"Mommy, let's 69 while daddy fucks you," she said.

Mary and I smiled, knowing our daughter was just as freaky as we were. So Mary got on top of Becca, straddling her face, lowering her mature pussy to her daughter's mouth. I took my place back behind Mary, this time, fucking her ass. Becca surprised me when she reached up and began rubbing my aching balls as she ate her mother.

I let out a very loud moan and began pumping Mary's ass harder. And the harder I pumped her, the more furiously she licked Becca, almost sticking her entire face into her cunt.

Soon the entire living room was filled with moans of the incestuous family. Heavy breathing and an occasional "oh fuck" was heard.

Mary and Becca both began quivering. I pumped harder, knowing my women were about to cum.

"Yeah, that's it, mmmm daddy's sluts, cum!!," I demanded, fucking Mary as hard as I could.

"Oh god!" screamed Mary, "I'm cummingggggg!!!!"

This set me off, one final thrust and I dumped my load inside Mary's ass, pumping her furiously.

Becca soon followed, screaming in orgasmic abandon, "Oh my god!!! oh god! fuck yes!", she yelled, climaxing all over her moms tongue.

We lay there for a few minutes, still breathing heavily, panting as the last of my cum oozed into Mary's ass.

I withdrew my softening cock, and lay down staring at the ceiling, not quite believing what had just happened. I looked over to the side to see my wife squatting over Becca's face, forcing my cum out of her arse and letting it drip into Becca's mouth, Becca in turn had two fingers inside her own swollen pussy thrusting them in and out.

What had happened here? My frigid wife was a whore; my daughter not only liked my cock but her mother's pussy as well. Life just couldn't get any better – or could it.

12