Becca and Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing how bad I wanted Kiki, I was not going to let anybody else get there first. I lunged like lion to the front of the pack and some cute little girl offered to be my partner, even though we still didn't know what we were going to be doing. It only took seconds to get all 12 people up front as EVERBODY wanted a piece of Kiki. She just stood there in all her glory, soaking in the attention, but still appeared a little bashful. "Here it is guys. The girls are going to suck your cocks and whoever can keep from getting a boner the longest, will get to eat Kiki's pretty little cunt for 2 minutes. So let's get moving."

This is an easy one for me as I can have pretty good control over getting an erection. All I had to do was occupy my mind with something else while this girl sucked my dick and I was good as gold. Sure enough, some of these young guys were hard even before the girls touched them and I won very easily. The kicker was that I had to eat Kiki's pussy right there on the sun pad for all to see. The easiest way to do it was for me to sit on the sun pad and tilt my head back and have Kiki just straddle my face.

Kiki played the shy little girl while I was busy prepping for my 2 minutes of bliss. She sashayed over and presented her smooth snatch for my taking. I buried my face deep into her bald pussy pie and licked her lips and sucked her clit for the full 2 minutes. She ran her fingers through my hair and grabbed a handful. She pulled my face in tightly and my tongue reached deep into warm moist cunt. Even when time was up, I had to be pulled away. She bent down and kissed me, not even caring that her pussy juice was all over my face. She leaned in and whispered. "Don't worry old man; you'll be the ONLY one getting my cute little pussy this week. I am saving it all for you."

The crowd cheered for us and all I could do was grin from ear to ear with my face shiny from Kiki's sweet pussy juice. I went back to sit down and Steve hooked me up with a drink and gave me a high five. I was more than stoked to hear that from her, since she was all that I had on my mind. Kiki stayed with the girls up front during most of the games. Every so often, she would come get a bottle of water and give me a kiss flash of her succulent pussy. It was hotter than blazes even in the shade, so everybody was plenty thirsty and sweaty. As MC of the show, Katie offered up game after game, and all the horny sweaty young people were just eating it up. I watched it all go down and I could tell that Katie was scoping out the group for her catch.

Just then, everybody heard a ruckus and all eyes went to the sun pad. There was a guy fucking a girl doggy style, right there in the middle of the day. Neither one cared as they were having a vigorous hot sweaty fuck. Katie strolled over and whispered in the guy's ear and he grinned in response. She got down next to him and grabbed his cock as it slid in and out of the girl's wet cunt. All she could do was sweat and hang on tight, as he was giving her a good pounding.

Suddenly, Katie pulled his slick cock out of her pussy and she began to suck the girl's pussy juice right off of it. She sucked and slurped and then put it right back in her juicy gash. Then she did it again and the guy was really getting off on this. I knew what Katie was up to, and sure enough, she acted. You could tell by his face, he was ready to cum and he pulled out. He proceeded to cum all over this girl's lower back and ass. Katie, being the cum slut that she is, swooped in and licked all the cum up from the girl's glistening sweaty skin. She sucked and slurped and made a total slut of herself. Kiki was even there and massaged Katie's boobs throughout the whole event. Katie got up and showed the crowd some cum that remained on her tongue. Kiki quickly jumped in to suck it off and the crowd went nuts. They both just basked in the glow of victory.

The crowd cheered wildly as Katie stood with the freshly fucked couple. She was in the middle and she grabbed a hand from each of them and raised them as if they were the winners of some contest. Neither of them cared that they just fucked in front of a crowd, they just gathered their belongings and disappeared into the party. The day progressed with some basic debauchery of horny sweaty people trying to get any sexual excitement they could.

Katie called out for another completion. She had 6 girls and 1 guy. The guy was kinda homely looking and very skinny and pale. I had seen him earlier, and he seemed pretty content to take in all the visual action. I'm sure the last thing on his mind was actually getting a piece of the action. Of course 6 girls jumped at the chance to compete, none of them seemed to mind that the guy was no stud even though they still didn't know what the contest was yet. "Ok ladies, whoever has the smoothest pussy, gets to suck his BIG dick, and I hear that it's a WHOPPER"

The guy turned 10 shades of red and tried in vain to cover his growing manhood. The girls all cheered and the game began. Becca was going to be the judge but with a twist. She was going to use her tongue to see who had the smoothest pussy. Again, none of their girls seemed to care, they were all that into it. All the girls uncovered one beautiful cunt after another. Becca dropped down and had a taste test with all the pussies lined up and finally declared the winner.

The girl jumped up on the sun pad with the guy and started tugging at his shorts aggressively. You could tell he was very apprehensive, but Katie went over and helped him relax by talking to him and seductively rubbing his chest and stomach. She moved behind him and mashed her big saggy boobs into his back. She ran her fingertips up and down his rib cage and he was just squirming away. Sure enough, when his cock sprung out, there was a collective gasp from the crowd. The boney kid had a cock that ANY guy would die to sport. It was easily 10" long and not the thickest thing in the world, but much thicker than average. The girl just absolutely melted when she saw it. She drooled and sucked him onto cloud nine.

He didn't last long at all and was draining his jizz deep into her mouth. She couldn't swallow it fast enough and some dribbled down her sweaty cleavage, but she got most of it. The guy looked quite woozy from a combination of the heat and blowjob and he got a little pale, but he held up ok. The girl jumped up and danced a little victory dance. Katie was right there to lick the cum from the girl's sweaty cum drizzled boobs. Katie just doesn't care about much, as long as she gets to eat some cum. After a moment, they too, just disappeared.

The rest of the day was uneventful as Katie and Becca just bumped and grinded with whoever they were dancing with, both guys and girls. And of course, that night was nothing but hardcore sweaty fucking after everybody left. This time, we didn't even make it to the bedrooms. All 4 of us just fucked our brains out right on the couch and chairs inside the houseboat.

On day 3, the morning dawned bright, clear and hot again. Boats were rolling in before noon again, and we had a crowd of people just dying to get into our party. Kiki was there again, bright and early, ready to go. However, the girls threw us a curveball, all 3 of them loaded up in our 20 foot bow rider and left. They didn't even give us a hint about anything, they just left. Steve and I looked a little bewildered, but opened the gate, took their money and let the people start partying. Of course, we tended bar again, and let them drink but not get drunk. The shenanigans were going full tilt on their own, even without the Vixen's to instigate it.

A couple hours later, the girls returned. They said they were out scoping for some boy toys, as if the ones on the boat weren't enough. The games continued throughout the day. Kiki was in another skirt style cover-up that didn't cover-up much again. Her bald pussy was ripe for fucking and she was ready to do it. At some point in time, late in the day, she came over and sat on my lap with her back to my chest while I reclined in my chair. I immediately reached for her heaving sweaty boobs and caressed them gently. She moved one of my hands to her pussy and I began to lightly rub her smooth bulging vulva. Her tiny inner lips were protruding slightly and I flicked them ever so softly. I could feel her moistening up and did not want to waste time. I lifted her up enough to remove my shorts and lowered her back down.

My cock was now mashed down tight by her sweaty butt crack and she began to massage my tool by squeezing her butt cheeks. I knew if she kept it up long enough, I would cum, so I began to get her up and onto my tool. She had her feet flat on the floor and her butt facing my chest and just lowered her slick cunt down on my cock in one long slow thrust. The combination of sweat and her juicy pussy helped me enter her so easily Katie saw this and began to watch intently. She never even blinked as she was so engrossed in watching this hot young tramp ride my cock. Katie was even oblivious to the guy who was grinding her from behind.

Kiki put her feet up on the edge of the chair and used her legs to squat up and down on my rigid tool. She deliberately going slow and deep and her insanely tight cunt was driving me nuts with pleasure. I had my hands on her hips but did not really help her motions, I just held them there. My ass was at the edge of the chair and my balls were hanging low. Everything was going along fine until I felt a jolt of electricity. I was stunned and not sure what it was until it hit me the second time. I looked around Kiki's body to see my wife licking the bottom of my balls. She gently sucked one in and twirled her tongue around it. Shivers went up my spine and Kiki had my cock completely buried in her warm snatch and my wife sucked my balls.

Kiki broke out into a faster rhythm and Katie licked and sucked furiously. After a minute or so, I felt her warm moist tongue sliding up and down my shaft in unison with Kiki's motion. I heard Kiki groan deeply and I knew that Katie had tongued her clit too, as she slid up and down my throbbing cock. A man can only hold out so long under extreme conditions and my time was up. I grabbed Kiki's hips hard and pushed my man meat as deep as I could. My body spasmed out a thick warm load of sperm deep into her tight cunt. I shot again and again and then felt it oozing out of her cunt and down my balls.

Of course, my cum lovin wife was there to suck it all up. She even gave my asshole a little lick, which caused my whole body to flinch. Kiki squeezed her pussy muscles draining every last little drop of jizz from my manhood. She left my cock inside her and lay back on my chest. She turned her head to the side and we began to kiss very deep and passionately. I reveled in the moment as I had conquered my quest of fucking this 19 year old vixen. It was only a quickie, but it was a start. We still have the rest of the week.

One thing I noticed today was a couple new people. More specifically, a couple of well built black guys. I hadn't seen any up until now, and I kinda figured that something was up. Katie and Becca seemed to be talking to them an awful lot, but just talking, no dancing and grinding. However, I just got back to partying and didn't think much of it. Again, after everybody left, the four of us cut loose and fucked like rabbits again. This time we swapped and I fucked Becca and Steve fucked Katie. We didn't plan it that way, it just happened.

On day 4, Kiki showed up early as usual, but wearing a full bikini this time. I was disappointed as I was getting used to seeing her sweet cunt out there for everybody to see, but only me to touch. She had a very sexy belly chain that attached to her naval piercing and huge hoop earrings. She looked very hot with her pony tail sticking out the back of her hot magenta baseball hat. Again, all 3 girls just got in the boat and left. Steve and I kinda took the early part of the day off and closed the back gate. No partying for now. We kinda rehashed some of the stuff we had seen so far and wondered how much more there could be.

When the girls got back, the crowd rolled in with them. As the climbed the steps to the roof, they all looked very different than when they left. It was hard to tell what was different until they got really close. It was then that we saw that all 3 of them had gotten body paint. They took their bikinis off and had bikinis painted on them. Katie's was a tropical sunset, Becca's was black, red and white plaid, and Kiki's was black with pink and purple flames. They looked totally hot and all the crowd appreciated it as that was even more skin for them to see.

What really set it all off was the fact that you could really make out Katie's new nipple piercings. I was also excited that her plump meaty pussy really seemed to stand out too. Kiki's little clit hoop was visible also and I was just dying to take a lick of it. I knew better since they would not want to get the paint messed up this early in the day.

More fun and games erupted with Katie leading the festivities. It was totally hot knowing that EVERYBODY could see our wives naked, with the exception of the body paint. Their pussies were painted too, but you could still make out the shape of their lips and bulges. Their nipples jutted out due to the erotic environment but none of them allowed anybody to touch them all day long. I was bummed as I wanted some more Kiki pie. Kiki would lift her leg and let me see her painted gash, but the waltz away teasingly. Steve and I just sat back and soaked it all in. My cock ached after having an erection for hours, but I knew I would eventually get rewarded.

Of course the rest of the party was going full tilt and Katie had people fucking and sucking all over the place. The games were out of control but Steve and I still monitored the booze, just to be sure it wasn't too bad. Actually, there were non-drinkers than drinkers. We were very liberal with handing out bottled water too as the sun was blazing all week long. As usual, everybody had a good time, and we guys finally got in on the action. Once everybody left, the girls said they needed to get all the paint off and the only way was good ole warm soapy water. What better way to get naked with hot women than with soapy water.

The back deck of the boat had a warm water hose, and we brought out the girls shower gel. Steve and I took turns soaping and hosing each one of them. We made sure to rub them extra slow, not just to get all the paint off, but actually as a form of foreplay. We all knew that we were gonna end up fucking and this was a great prelude. When the cleanup was all said and done, Katie invited Kiki to stay the night. Kiki just almost jumped up and down with excitement and gave Katie the biggest thank you hug ever. I knew that I was in for a good time.

No sooner we went inside, Kiki jumped me and was sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. She had waited all day and teased me terribly, and now here she was giving up the real thing. I felt a second set of hands on my body and Katie embraced me from behind. Her tongue found the nape of my neck and between the 2 of them, my cock rose to an instant erection. None of the girls had clothes on, and they were still somewhat drippy from getting hosed off. I caught Becca and Steve paired up across the room and just smiled enjoying the moment.

Katie moved around to our side and joined us in a 3 way kiss. Our tongues attacked each other madly as our hands roamed and explored each other's bodies. I made sure to stroke each of them as I caressed their sexy curves graciously. What a feeling to be there naked with my wife, who was enjoying the company of this tight little 19 year old girl with us. Katie was just as excited to be with Kiki as Kiki was to be with us. I had never seen Katie this openly aggressive with another women but I wasn't about to question it either. The 3 of us tumbled onto the couch and fell a pile with me on the bottom and Katie sitting on my lap cowgirl style with her legs straddling my lower body. Kiki was along side of us and squeezing her hands into our mess of body parts.

Becca and Steve were holding their own quite well. Steve had Becca on all fours on the floor and was just penetrating her when I glanced over. His thick cock slid easily into her sweet cunt. He wasted no time at all getting in a hard fucking rhythm. He grabbed her curvy mom hips and fucked the shit out of her. She was panting like a puppy and her big ole fake tits were even jiggling quite wildly.

Kiki saw this and hopped into action. She dove down onto the floor and crawled underneath Becca, so the 2 of them were in a 69 position. She lifted her head up and tried to lick Steve's bouncing ball sack, but unsuccessfully. She had Steve stop thrusting and told Becca to slowly do the fucking herself. Becca began to fuck Steve very, very slowly as Kiki then had the opportunity to tend to his balls. Katie and I stopped and she turned to sit sideways on my lap. We both really love to watch and decide that's what we would do.

The 3 of them were sideways to us, so we could see all the action very well. Steve just kneeled there and let Becca slide her pussy forward and backward on his thick man meat. Kiki lay underneath Becca with Steve's big balls hanging into her face. She sucked each of his balls into her mouth one at a time. His balls are huge, her mouth was full. You could see she was using her tongue to help stimulate him and by his moans, you knew he loved it. After she released them, she then used her tongue and just flicked it across his scrotum relentlessly. All of the sudden, Kiki's breath was taken away, and we noticed that Becca had mashed her face deep into Kiki's pretty little cunt. Becca even made 'num num' noises as she ate Kiki's pussy with gusto.

Kiki re-gathered her composure and continued to tongue Steve's balls. She licked furiously as Steve just knelt there. Becca had even stopped fucking him, while she chowed down on Kiki sweet pie. Steve decided he had enough and started to bang Becca again very aggressively. Kiki just lay there enjoying her pussy getting eaten. All of the sudden Katie got up, gave me a sexy look and went to join the party. She got down on the floor lying on her stomach and joined Becca in pleasuring Kiki.

Becca actually had a hard time breathing as Steve was really pounding her hard and she was panting. She pretty much gave up on Kiki's pussy. That was just as well, because Katie picked up where she left off. Katie licked and sucked Kiki's pussy like it was some super prized possession. She used her tongue to tease Kiki's clit. I loved watching it and finally had to jump in myself. I positioned myself lying on top of Katie and rested my cock in her butt crack like a hot dog in a bun. I was grinding my cock in her crack as she was wiggling her butt trying to help.

I didn't even need to get her prepped; Katie's pussy was ready to go. I spread her legs a little and placed my throbbing cock head at the entrance to her velvety slit. I sunk my full length into her in one easy long slow push. She helped by pushing back with her ass and getting me as deep as possible. So now, here was Steve, fucking Becca Doggy style, while she was onto top of Kiki 69ing her, with Katie eating out Kiki and me fucking Katie. Damn, this is the life.

Steve started first by pulling out and shooting a huge load of thick cum on the outside of Becca's cunt. He continued to produce multiple blasts of man juice which dripped right into Kiki's open mouth. She sucked and licked all the remaining cum from Becca's pussy, who was very appreciative by her moans and groans. I was next as I unleashed several blasts of my own seed, deep into my wife's warm fuck hole. We finally all collapsed from exhaustion. Eventually, we all went to bed. Kiki joined Katie and I and the 3 of us stayed interconnected all night long.