Becca and Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day started out very slow for all of us. We must have drunk and fucked more last night than I thought. We took our good ole time getting ready for the day, but the day was more than ready for us. Of course, as soon as we opened the back door to the deck, we were greeted with tons of people waiting to party. We didn't disappoint.

We got about 35 people up top and did the typical daily stuff. Kiki was the last one up top and she blew me away with her outfit for the day. She looked like a 19 year old version of Pebbles Flintstone. She had on a tight leopard print top which hung from one shoulder and a matching SHORT spandex skirt that barely covered her voluptuous ass. Her sexy belly and waist were bare as the top just came below her boobs and the short skirt rode well down the curve of her hips. Her hair was pulled up and into a pony tail ON TOP of her head. It looked like a little palm tree and she wore a necklace, earrings and bracelet that looked like prehistoric little dino bones. Even her belly button piercing looked like little dino bones.

She planted a huge kiss on me and my hand instinctively went right to her crotch. I was not surprised to feel the warmth of her bare pussy. We got right up and started dancing as dirty as possible, but not breaking out into fucking just yet. But we sure did bump and grind as tightly as we could. A short time later I saw Katie and Becca dancing on the box. Katie made eye contact with somebody and motioned for them to come up. It was the same black guy from the other day.

They smiled and hugged and talked for quite some time. She seemed to be asking questions, while he answered. I could not hear what they said, just judged from their mannerisms. Becca was part of it all too, but Katie did most of the talking. They were eye to eye as Katie was up on her 18" high box. Eventually, he moved behind Katie and she started to grind her ass into his crotch. This guys was huge, not fat and not overly muscular, just a monster of a guy. Maybe 6'-4" tall and every bit of 250 lbs and couldn't more than 21 or 22. His hands were like huge mitts and one of them immediately went to Katie's sexy waist. He pulled her in tighter to him as they were grinding into each other quite hard. They actually swayed to the music quite well together.

Katie likes to dance with her hands above her head and he made sure to take advantage of it. With one hand on her hip, the other big mitt wrapped around and gently stroked her smooth tummy. He dragged his finger tips very lightly across her sexy tummy and rib cage. She loves this and it's one of her major erogenous zones. I could see her gasp and inhale deeply. There was no doubt that this guy could have fucked her right there, he hit the right spots and she was primed, but he did not. He was very gentle and slow with his front hand and didn't do anything other than stroke her uncovered skin. This drove her nuts and I knew it was only a matter of time until she wanted more. I was right and I'm glad I kept watching. He was teasing her with his hands, but still did not try to touch under her bikini material.

Katie reached around behind her and jammed her hand down his shorts. He was only wearing a loose pair of rather small gym shorts with and elastic waist. I'm sure it was for the purpose of quick removal in order to stuff his cock in some girl and I figured this was going to be the one. Katie grabbed his dick and was jerking him off in unison to their dance rhythm. Becca had actually picked up on it too and decided to join in.

Becca and Katie are both only 5'-1" tall and about the same weight. Becca moved in front of Katie and mashed their tits together tightly. The immediately locked into a deep wet French kiss with their tongues thrashing wildly. Then Becca's hands explored every inch of Katie's tanned skin, that wasn't already being taken by the black guy. Katie was goin to town with jerkin him off and he decided to offer up a little more. He slid his shorts down freeing his thick black cock. His cock was easily 10" and thick as a bat. Katie has small hands and barely could make her fingers go all the way around his shaft. That made his cock look even thicker.

His cock was erect but it was so big, it just hung down, it didn't stand attention like most. I could tell that Katie wanted some part of it, and was wondering how far she would go with the crowd right here. Well she answered my question right quickly. She let go of his cock and whispered in Becca's ear. Becca got down on her knees and Katie spread her legs wide. Becca reaching between katie's thighs and grabbed the guys cock and pulled it forward. Katie clamped her legs shut with his cock squished tightly between her muscular thighs. Basically his cock was between her thighs, with his shaft mashed up tight to her covered pussy. His dick was so long, that the head of it stuck out from between katie's legs. It looked as if she had a dick of her own that stuck out from below her pussy slit. She was pretty much sitting on it, as if it were a banana seat on an old style bicycle.

Now the guy grabbed katie's curvy wide child bearing hips with both his big paws and began to hump her from behind. His bulbous knob would pop in and out of the front of her thighs with each thrust. Becca stayed on her knees and let his knob slip into her mouth each time it poked out. Katie had her eyes closed and hands in the air, just giving him the green light to keep on going. Kiki saw this too and we just both stopped dancing and watched intently. Katie's curvy body and deep cleavage were getting covered in sweat and she glistened so sexily in the hot sun.

It was obvious there was enough pressure from his dick, on her pussy slit. I'm sure her clit piercing was adding to the moment and helping her get off. The look on her face was of pure ecstasy as his cock just slowly pumped back and forth. I think Becca had finally pushed her face so deep into katie's crotch that her nose was pressing tightly to Katie's clit. Becca kept her mouth still and wide open, greedily sucking his head as it kept poking out. Katie reached her limit way quicker than usual. I think the atmosphere, alcohol, audience and thick black cock, pushed her over the edge. The crowd watched wide eyed as she ripped out an orgasm. I could see her tummy tremble and her thighs begin to quiver. Her breathing was erratic and she was gasping with every thrust.

Her whole body finally convulsed as she was losing control of her muscular ability and her legs wobbled and she could barely stand. The guy just grabbed her up tightly and continued. She wasn't even done yet, when I could see the look on his face. He too was at the limit and he unleashed a porn star size cum shot. Becca was graciously sucking it from his cock as fast as he was shooting it. Steve was layed back just watching his slut wife suck black cock and the cum. There was a slight smile on his face and his thick cock was in hand just slowly stroking away.

I was so lost in thought, that I did not even notice that Kiki was rubbing her own clit quite furiously. She ripped an orgasm, just as they were finishing up. The crowd showed their appreciation by giving them a thundering ovation. Katie just wallowed in the spotlight and did a little curtsy bow. The guys pulled up his shorts and disappeared. Becca stood kissed Katie with a mouthful of the guy's jizz. Katie sucked it right off Becca's tongue and then they began to French kiss again. Damn, what slutty women and we are the lucky guys to be married to them. Katie just looked at me with a blank expression, but I could tell that she had been thoroughly satisfied.

The party started to wind down, so we began to drink heavily with a few remaining regulars. We ended up getting so drunk, that nobody could do any night time fucking. We ended up having bodies sleeping all over the boat, even on the roof in the lounge chairs. Of course the morning was just terrible with everybody hanging over. So we put up a sign that we were having a private party in order to keep it small. Actually, we weren't even really doing any partying; it was more of just hanging out on the sun pad relaxing. We were drinking enough just to catch a buzz in the hot sunlight and enjoying some good conversations. At this point, it was just the 4 of us plus Kiki and we were all having a good time. Katie had on a sports bra and those micro spandex shorts. Becca had some cheer shorts and 2 really tight tank tops with no bra. Kiki had on a super tight halter type bikini top and one of her short cover skirts with nothing underneath. As you could imagine that my dick was hard all day long, with the 3 of them dressed so hot.

Early in the afternoon, there came a sudden knock on the back door. Katie got up to see who it was and I could hear her talking to a few people. When she came back up, she was followed by 5 young black guys. I made eye contact with Steve and something told me we were in for a real show. Any hot 44 year old women with 5 young black guys in tow, has some kind of plan working, and I already had a guess as to what the plan was...... an interracial gangbang for Katie and Becca. Steve and I grinned at each other like a couple little boys and gave each other an approving nod. This was going to be the grand finale to an already incredible week. This is what the girls had been giggling and giddy about all those months while we waited for this week to arrive.

Katie introduced all the guys, but I was so lost in the thought of envisioning them fucking her, that I never even heard their names. The all made rounds and shook hands. I recognized the biggest guy from the party yesterday. I guess all the talking they did was setting up the plans for today. All of them were a good 6' tall or more with and very well built and I would guess all in between 18 and 22 years old. I could only imagine how big their dicks were, but soon enough, I would see for sure. I had already seen the big guy's cock and didn't really know how that thing was going to fit into Katie or Becca, but I'm sure he was going to give it a try. "Ok boys, I think you all know why you are here. Becca and I want a black cock gangbang. If you don't think you can handle it, then go ahead and leave. " They all looked at each other and just stood still with big grins on their young faces. "Alrighty then, that's what I thought, let's get this party rolling. My husband and Steve will be watching the whole time, so please DO NOT disappoint them."

A couple of the guys high fived each other and smiled. Two guys led Katie to the box that she has used all week. They knew that would put her at the right height to do whatever it was that they had planned. The 3 other guys lifted Becca up and carried her over to the sun pad. They stood her right in the middle and began to touch and grope her entire hot body. She just threw her head back in ecstasy and enjoying it all. Steve had reclined in his chair as did I. Poor little Kiki was lost in the moment. I could see that she wanted to participate, but she was not sure what to do. However, I just let her go to see which direction she would take it. Either I was going to get to fuck her again, or I was going to watch one of these black guys fuck her. Either way works for me.

Katie was on her box dancing with the two guys. She was engrossed in a deep French kiss with the guy in front while he was slowly pressing his cock into her pelvic area. The behind guy had his hands on her hips and was pressing his pelvis into her ass cheeks. They danced and gyrated to the music and I could sense how relaxed Katie was. Even though this was something so totally new and slutty, she is a seasoned veteran and she was more than comfortable with the happenings.

Meanwhile, Becca was being stripped of her tank tops. Her hands were above her head and the guys slowly peeled off the tight material. He big fake boobs popped out and one guy greedily began pawing at them. Another guy was busy rubbing her pussy right through her shorts and I could tell she was very aroused by her body movements. Steve had now pulled out his cock and was slowly rubbing himself off. Kiki was roaming around all over the place. She was very intently watching as close up as possible. She actually seemed more interested in the girls than the guys.

Katie's guys had removed their clothes and she was wide eyed with excitement of seeing their big dicks. Each one was packing a good 10" and very thick around. They went right back to grinding themselves into her succulent curvy body. Slowly but surely, they began to lift her sports bra up. She lifted her arms in order to help and her saggy 44 year old mom boobs spilled right out. The front guy bent down and began to suck and lick her jiggling melons and the back guy started working her out of her shorts.

My wife still has some very sexy hip spread after giving birth to 2 kids. Anything that she wears that is the slightest bit tight, usually takes some wiggling and jiggling to get it on and off. He grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled down. She wiggled and shook to get them over her curvy hips and down to the floor, which were then kicked aside. Now my wife was naked with her two new black lovers. Her belly button charm dangled ever so sexily and her big hoop earrings swayed with her body movements.

Becca's group was moving along quite nicely as well. The guys had gently removed her shorts as she shimmied to help them. As soon as her shorts were off, one guys stuffed a finger deep into her pussy slit and she gasped in response. The other guy had a handful of her nice ass and was massaging it, but a little roughly. The last guy had his tongue so far down her throat, that it was almost gagging her. Kiki was right there and she was busy with checking out Becca's fake boobs. I guess she has never seen any up close.

Katie's crew moved to the bar. They sat her up on the short end and her legs hung over the end. One guy sat on a barstool and positioned himself between her legs. He began to make a feast of her sweet meaty pussy. He pushed her knees up to her chest and spread her legs wide. His tongue was huge and covered almost her entire pussy pie. She threw her head back and let out a deep moan, which told me he knows what he is doing. He really seemed to love her pierced clit and he paid extra attention to it. Katie lay flat down onto her back. The other guy hopped up onto the bar and squatted down over her face. He stuck his huge dangling balls right into her mouth and she promptly began to suck them.

Becca's crew moved lowered her down to the sun pad and got themselves rearranged. One guy lay down flat on his back and Becca straddled his dick as she prepared to mount him cowgirl style. She lined up his enormous piece of meat with her pussy slit. She pushed herself down so his bulbous knob just penetrated her lips. She slowly rode up and down trying to get her pussy juice to lube up his meat and it didn't take but a half dozen strokes for him to be balls deep inside her.

Katie was having the time of her life with the guy eating her pussy. I have always considered myself a very good pussy eater, but this guy seemed to have a ton of extra enthusiasm. He slurped and licked and sucked her pussy until she was cumming like mad. Her breathing was labored as she tried to maintain her focus, which was not working. I could see her tummy begin to tremble as she also began to lose control of her leg muscles which began to quiver uncontrollably. She screeched and yelped during her orgasm, like I have never heard her do. She kept trying to push him away, but the guy above her face continued to feed his monster size balls into her mouth. He got downright forceful, which caught me by surprise, but she did not REALLY fight him off with much effort. So I let it go.

Becca rode her guy for a minute or so and then leaned down so her boobs were pressed against his chest. She motioned for another guy to start working on her butt. He jumped into position and spit a huge wad of saliva right onto her winking brown eye. He wasted no time in stuffing his slobber covered finger right into her tight hole all the way in. In mere seconds he had 2 fingers jamming in and out of her gorgeous butt hole. The third guy started moving to her head and I figured he was going to stick his meat in her mouth. Of course, I was right and she just gobbled it right up.

After Katie's orgasm passed, the guy sat back in the barstool. He pulled Katie down so her pussy was touching his now erect cock. Her back was up against the bar with her arms spread out on top of the bar surface, holding herself still. Her lower body was sitting on his lap facing him with her legs spread and her feet behind him. Technically, she could have wrapped her legs around his waist, but she needed to stay spread so she could see what she was doing. I could see that she was trying to impale herself on his meat by moving her hips up and down. His enormous head appeared way too big to go into her still tight pussy, but they kept working at trying to get it in. He allowed her to take her time and she kept grinding. The guy above her on the bar just waited patiently.

Becca's back door guy was now using his thick knob to stimulate her pulsing sphincter ring. He used more spit and then gently ran the full length of his shaft up and down sliding along the outside edges of her butthole, stimulating her puckering muscle. This sent her over the edge and you could see her pushing her hips back in an attempt to get him to enter her. The more she pushed, the harder he rubbed her butthole with his thick veiny shaft. "Fuck my ass already boy. Take that big black cock of yours and stuff it deep and fuck my ass already." He just smiled and continued to torment her to no end. The guy in front took note of her frustration and grabbed her by the back of the head and stuffed his thick snake right into her mouth. I have no idea how she got her mouth open that wide, but he helped by being quite forceful.

Up until now, Kiki was just in awe of the whole situation. I'm sure this was far beyond anything this tight little 19 year old teeny bopper has ever done or seen. Just then, she decided to become part of the action. She stood on the floor next to Katie and grabbed the guy's dick and helped him prep her for penetration. She spit some on his thick head and vigorously rubbed it all over Katie's tight slit. She gently stuffed his head just into Katie's pussy lips and they parted just enough to allow that thing inside her. Kiki's little hand kept working at it until half of his monster cock was inside my wife's cunt. Her cunt flaps looked stretched to the hilt trying to accept his big piece of meat. As his dark black cock slipped in and out, it became quite shiny with Katie's pussy juice covering it.

Out of the blue, Becca's butt guy decided it was time. He grabbed his tool and placed the shiny black head tightly to her anal ring. With a gently push, his knob penetrated it and you could almost hear it pop inside her. She gasped in response, but relaxed just as quick. After getting that huge knob of his past her anal muscle, the rest should be easy. He grabbed her hip with one hand and used his other hand to force feed his thick cock further into her bung hole. The guy happened to look around and caught Steve's eye. "Go ahead man; fuck her with that black cock of yours. She is beggin for it, so fuck her ass hard." I was surprised by hearing that, because Steve is not a very vocal guy. But this was something totally different than anything they have done and he really was getting off and getting into it.

Somehow, Katie got most of his cock inside her and she rocked her pelvis with a slow steady stroke, getting him off. Once she was settled, her attention went back to the guy on the bar. He was above her and behind her, so all she had to do was tilt her head back and aim her mouth straight up. Again, he squatted down and this time he fed his cock head to her openly awaiting mouth. She sucked it in with a slutty slurping sound and that made him stuff more of it in. As he did this, his huge ball sack was laying on her forehead. He just fed her his cock and slowly jerked himself off as she slurped and sucked it like the true slut that she is, while the other guy was getting his cock waxed by her sweet succulent pussy.