Becca the Avenger Pt. 02

Story Info
She administers her version of sexual harassment training...
1.3k words
4.08
14.6k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca enjoyed work. Or at least, she usually did. She worked in a quiet office with a few fellow accountants. She performed well, and was even up for a promotion to a senior accountant position. The problem was that the promotion was currently expected to go to Roy.

It wasn't that Roy wasn't good at his job. But unfortunately for the females in the office, he had a nasty habit of harassing his coworkers. Routinely he would make comments about girls' breasts, how they looked in this suit or that suit, asking them about their sex lives. He had even been accused of rubbing his hands up a secretary's skirt. The management had sent him to sexual harassment training, to cover them from being sued, but nothing seemed to change his behavior. And now, he was going to wind up getting promoted ahead of Becca.

Or at least, that might be the case if Becca weren't coming up with a devious plan. She had brought some extra "supplies" with her in her handbag today. She and Roy were working late on Friday, the last two in the office for the weekend, both trying to make a good impression to show how much work they could get done.

First, she played nice, stepping into his office and giving him a cup of coffee. "What's this? You're my secretary now? That figures, hehe, that fits in with your traditional role after all," Roy laughed. Becca cringed at the comment but pretended to laugh. He picked up the cup and began sipping, continuing his work. Becca returned to her office. As expected, about ten minutes later, she heard a mild thud coming from Roy's office. Giggling, she confidently walked back into his office, bringing along her handbag. As expected, she found Roy slumped over his desk, temporarily knocked out from the mild sedative she'd slipped into his coffee.

She knew she had to work quickly, because it would only last for 15 minutes or so. Besides, she wanted him to be awake for most, but not all, of the punishment she had planned for him. She patted his cheek playfully and ran her hand through his hair, messing it up. Opening her handbag, she removed the first special item- two sets of steel handcuffs for which only she had the key.

Roy awoke to find his hands were handcuffed behind his chair. In the daze, he could make out a figure moving towards him. A strong hand had gripped his shoulder for support and the figured settled. His vision started to clear and he could see Becca was sitting directly in front of him on his desk, her feet placed on the arms of the chair he was sitting in.

"What's going on? what happened? Why can't I move?" Roy started to struggle and Becca put her foot in his chest.

"What's wrong sweetie? Feeling a little...uncomfortable? Feeling a little...unsettled?" Becca said through a smirk. "No need to be so confused, I'm here to go over the sexual harassment policy in place."

Roy looked around the room and noticed an array of tools that had been laid out. Another set of handcuffs, a gag, a men's tie, and a camera. The things that really caught his attention and what made him start sweating were the taser and what seemed to be some sort of clamps.

"Is this some kind of joke Becca? Is this your way of making sure I don't get that promotion? I don't understand what this is going to do-"

SMACK.

Becca slapped him. "Oh no no, Roy. I'm going to get that promotion regardless of what happens tonight. This is about something a little more...behavioral." Becca's bit her lip and then stretched, arching her back so her breasts became a little more exposed. Roy now noticed that she was wearing a costume of some sort of black leather lingerie. Something stirred in his pants.

"Oh, I see what this is... you wanted a little Roy to yourself so you cooked up this scheme to get me? Don't worry baby, I can satisfy your every...need," he gestured towards her vagina.

"There it is..." Becca slaps him again. "Your unwanted advances and harassment...you need to learn your lesson." Becca jumped down and walked around to the other side of the desk. She picked up a pair of scissors and walked back to him. She slid the scissors down the collar of his shirt and began to make a small cut. She threw the scissors back to the desk. She gripped his shirt and tore it open.

Roy was now starting to get a little more uncomfortable, because his growing member was pressing against his tight pants. Becca noticed him squirm a little, trying to relieve the pressure building. Becca grabbed the clamps and small taser and sat back on the desk in front of him.

"You've got plenty of sexual harassment training and nothing seems to work for you, why is that?"

Roy started to breathe a little heavier. Becca sent a small jolt into his leg. "Ahhhh!" Roy jumped. His erection was throbbing completely. Becca opened her legs slightly, just exposing her black panties.

"This is agonizing..." Roy mumbled. Becca got up and straddled him, rubbing his penis against her. Roy groaned. Becca flicked his nipples and took the clamps and put them on. "Oww! Please, no...", Roy breathed.

"You have no power here, Roy." Becca kissed Roy and bit his lip hard. She grabbed a gag and put it on him, then blindfolded him with the tie.

Becca began to rock back and forth, rubbing herself against his hard dick. Roy moaned. Becca grabbed his hair and pulled back. She whispered, "You like that don't you?" Just then she pulls the right clamp off his nipple.

"Ahhh!" Roy yelped.

Becca backed up a little and tugged off Roy's belt. She unbuttoned his pants and his cock fell out, throbbing and rock hard. "You really shouldn't be enjoying this punishment." Becca sent another jolt into his leg with the small taser. Roy jumped again and he thrusted his hips. Roy's dick was so engorged, it was starting to feel painful. Becca smiled as an idea came to her.

She went to her bag and grabbed a condom. She opened it and put it on his penis. When she pulled the condom on, Roy let out a loud moan and Becca slapped him again. Roy groaned, "Please don't do this, I can't take it... This punishment is cruel. I want you so bad."

"You can't always get what you want, Roy. You go around the office harassing women and making unwanted advancements. You are despicable and need to be punished."

Becca took off her panties and walked behind Roy. She brushed up against his hand and he could feel her nakedness. She came back around and promptly sat on him, sliding his cock into her. He felt the warm tightness surround his dick. He groaned loudly and she snapped his head back by the hair again. She bit on his neck, leaving little bruises around his Adam's apple.

She rode him slow and watched him carefully. She was enjoying the fact that he didn't know what she had in store. His moans are loud and constant, and she felt his body tensing and sweating. She began to ride harder and faster. Roy's breath was short and quick. Without him noticing, Becca tightened the left nipple clamp slightly. Roy thrust his hips forward as Becca responded, moving with him.

"Ohhh," Roy's voice was cracking and Becca knew he was close to orgasm. Becca stopped and hopped off him, leaving his balls aching and his cock still rock hard. "What are you doing?? You can't leave me like this!!"

Becca grabbed his face and kissed him. "You must learn your lesson Roy." Becca moved back and packed her bag.

Becca took the camera and snapped one photo. "I hope you decide to keep our little intimate moment to yourself..." Roy was still breathing hard. Becca walked over, took the nipple clamp in her hand, smiled, and snapped it off. Roy exploded, shooting cum all over his stomach. He let out a loud moan and shook in his chair. Becca snapped one more photo.

"I'll see you tomorrow, for your next lesson."