Becca the Punisher Pt. 02

Story Info
College vigilante gives a corrupt professor his comeuppance.
1.6k words
4.02
20.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca had felt an absolute thrill from her punishment of Josh and Robert. The feeling of sexual dominance had flown through her along with the adrenaline, as she knew she had enacted justice for her client. She had sent the photographs she took of the two punished frat boys to Sarah as proof of a mission well done.

Within a couple of weeks, another client had already retained Becca's services. Jim Dolton was a young professor in his late-30s, well respected at the university, blonde and handsome. Little did the people know that he was coercing a student into sexual favors against her will. Meghan was a vulnerable student of the professor's who had approached him about her grades. Instead of giving her feedback, he had asked her out for a drink. Lacking the confident to say no, Meghan had agreed to meet him, but soon found herself extremely intoxicated, as though her drink had been spiked. Not only had Dolton forced her to service him sexually, but he had threatened to fail her in his class if she didn't agree to keep quiet. Unable to go to the police, Meghan chose to contract the services of the anonymous female vigilante making waves around campus.

Becca snuck into the faculty hall late on a Friday, after classes had ended, knowing that Jim would be working late in his office. She slipped into the women's bathroom and changed into her appropriate outfit: high-heeled boots, lace pantyhose, a mask to conceal her identity, and a very tight leather corset that outlined her firm breasts. She had also added to her original "punisher" costume by adorning leather gloves on each hand. Smirking to herself, she realized she had been reckless to not wear gloves for her original punishment of the frat boys, and knew it was wise to not leave behind fingerprints on any objects or equipment she might handle. Finally, Becca applied a layer of bright red lipstick, accenting her femininity even further. Her outfit served the purpose of psychologically confusing her male victims, distracting them sexually. It also served to remind them in no uncertain terms that it was a girl who was meting out their just deserts. Casually grabbing her bag of toys to include scissors, rope, duct tape, a camera, padlocks, and various BDSM gear, she proceeded to Dolton's office.

Jim was mildly surprised when his door inched open and the confident sexy woman entered. He was still dressed in his suit and tie, minus the jacket, hunched over his desk. While at first he was enticed by Becca's outfit, he knew something wasn't right by the mask she wore. "What the fuck are you doing here, bitch?" he asked.

Licking her lips and giving a cute smile, Becca replied, "Well, Professor, I've heard you've been very, very bad. I have a plan in mind to prevent you from ever doing something like this again. Now be a good boy, and strip down to your underwear."

Jim didn't move at first, but suddenly opened the drawer to his desk open and produced a gun. He pointed it at the avenging vixen in front of him. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are or what you're doing, but this ends now, bitch," he threatened her.

Becca smiled. Oh, she couldn't wait to do what she had planned to do to him. Luckily her martial-arts reflexes took over as soon as he began to point the weapon at her.

It felt as if time stood still as Becca retrieved a cold, four pointed, steel shuriken she had attached to the right side of her latex panties. With a flick of her wrist, the shuriken flew towards Professor Dolton and slightly grazed across the professor's arm, making him drop his gun to the floor. The cold steel shuriken brought chills throughout his body and for a second or two he felt a bit of his warm blood rushing out of his skin. Becca kept her brown eyes on him as she locked his door. She pulled out another steel shuriken and walked slowly around his desk, pointing the shuriken towards his chest and then to his crotch. As she got closer Becca kicked the gun away from him. Becca cocked her head to the side and with a devilish grin she demanded once more, "Since you did not comply to my orders the first time around... Strip, strip down to nothing."

Professor Dolton was shocked yet impressed by her mysterious presence. "What the hell is this about, you psycho bitch?! Whatever they're paying you to torment me, I'll pay you even more.. and I'll fuck you really hard too because you look like you deserve it."

"He knows he's guilty and he may have other victims other than Meghan?" Becca wondered to herself. The corners of his lips curved, creating a sinister smile on his face as he removed every single article of clothing he had on his body. Becca, not taking her eyes off of him, reached into her goody bag. She quickly pulled out duct tape, scissors, a vibrating cock ring, and the remote control for the cock ring, then strapped the shuriken to the side of her latex panties once more.

Becca shoved the cock ring and the remote between her well-endowed breasts, and slipped the scissors into the side of her latex panties. She dropped her bag to the floor and walked towards him. Professor Dolton couldn't resist her and walked into her, pressing his naked body against her.

Becca let the professor enjoy her body at his will for only a few seconds before she quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. He screamed in excruciating pain, "What the hell bitch!" Silently, she used his momentum and forced him on his leather padded chair and quickly duct taped his arms behind his seat. Professor Dolton struggled but Becca managed to duct tape each of his ankles to a leg of the chair wheels. Becca tossed her duct tape and scissors back into her bag, pulled out the remote and walked back to Jim with a smile written across her face. Becca's eyes wandered from his luscious lips down to his solid erection. Casually Becca removed the shuriken once more and placed it on the professor's desk.

"Naughty Professor Dolton. First, you will address me as 'ma'am.'"

Jim chuckled silently, "Do you actually believe you're classy enough to be called something like that? You're just a whore, tired of so many men riding you and not valuing anything else you have to offer." Pleased, he paused for a moment as he watched her chest rise and fall by his words.

Becca's eyes widened as if it struck a chord inside of her. She got on her knees between his legs and started to suck the tip of his fully erect penis. Professor Dolton was pleasantly ecstatic and expected her to continue pleasing him in such a manner. She nibbled softly but increased the subtle nips into harsher little bites down his shaft. Professor Dolton felt an assortment of pain and pleasure rushing throughout his body as he groaned. Becca firmly held his cock and flicked her tongue at the tip of his penis and with his precum gently flowing from her mouth, she demanded from him again, "You will address me as 'ma'am.'"

Becca tightened her grip around his penis and he whimpered softly, "Yes ma'am." Becca got up off of her knees and seductively stripped off her latex panties and shoved them into his mouth. "Now professor, if you decide to go to the authorities about my little lesson with you, I can insure to you that the authorities will end up finding out the skeletons in your closet."

Becca pulled out a condom located under her corset, on top of her left nipple. With ease, she unwrapped the condom and slid it on his erect penis. She lightly bit her lips with anticipation and reached between her breast for the vibrating cock ring. Becca kneed him in his balls as she straddled him, saying, "I'm not promising you anything. I just don't want my vaginal fluid to get on you accidentally." She chuckled softly as he tried to scream with her panties in his mouth.

Irritated at the fact that he was so resistant, Becca swiftly slapped him as hard as she could. Tears overflowed his eyes, his cheeks were flushed red, and her hand left an indentation on his cheeks. Becca's slender fingers wrapped around his penis once more as she turned on the vibrations for the cock ring.

Only the lace stocking was in between her soft supple vagina and his erect penis. "If you're a good professor, I'll remove the panties from your mouth. If not, I'll knee you again." Becca grinned softly as he nodded his head in agreement. She softly pulled her panties out of his mouth, causing his saliva to trickle down her breast. Jim wanted to bury his head in her breasts but knew he would be punished if he didn't act accordingly.

Becca set the vibration on the remote at 3 which made Jim's body tremble. He groaned even more as Becca tilted his head and aggressively started sucking on his neck. She decided that hickies would serve as her signature on her victims and would be humiliating enough to be caught with, or even from the effort of trying to cover them up,

Becca moaned softly as she could feel the vibrations from the cock ring. She increased the intensity up to 5 and at that point she already wanted to fuck him hard. Becca bit him softly on his chin, but she restrained herself from fucking him and slowly removed herself off of him. Becca pulled out her camera and took various photos of him. Becca slipped on the professor's shirt, then sprayed disinfectants all over his body and the area she was around. Becca tossed all of her items back into her bag and turned around to blow him a quick kiss before she left him like that for his peers to find him the next day.