Becca XXX Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca infiltrates a dogging gang as she delves deeper.
10.5k words
4.67
66.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to Becca Xxx Ch.01 Please read it before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

Dogging! The very word and its sexual meaning sounded horny as hell. The act of fucking and sucking strangers in a secluded country car park sounded like heaven to me. I'd come a long way since I first met Lexa. I loved anything to do with sex and depravity and the more cocks and the more cum the better.

So when Lexa came to my apartment and said I was to go to a local dogging site to gather information I was instantly hooked. We sat on my sofa in my penthouse suite only a couple of days after I'd returned from apprehending Aaron at the University. He had stumbled across some information regarding people trafficking for the sex industry and Lexa was here to give me the details.

"Aaron gave us the passwords we needed to get into his files," she said, sipping her coffee.

"I guess he didn't have a lot of choice," I replied, "What information did he give you?"

"He accidently found some files pertaining to movement of sex workers from the UK to foreign countries. He had nothing to do with it, but found it on the dark web while he was looking for a way to make some quick money. It's a list of known sex clubs and dogging sites. There's also a list of names of quite high ranking people who we think are involved in it all."

"And what does it all mean? What joins the dots?" I asked.

"There are three girls names listed on a shipping manifest, all of whom have gone missing in the last six months. They were known locally and two of them were strippers and one had been known to frequent dogging sites to pleasure strangers."

"Who was the local girl?"

"Her name is Alice. She was a the village bike apparently," said Lexa.

"Village bike?"

"Yes everyone on the village rides her."

I laughed.

She passed me a photograph of an attractive young girl, maybe twenty with long blonde hair. I took a hard look at the picture and then passed it back to her.

"And you think these people in power are involved?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"Who are they?"

"I can't say at this time. Its rather sensitive and we can't go blaming them without proof. We think these girls have been taken due to their sexual activities and processed to foreign countries for sexual exploitation. We need to find them and see where all this goes, " she was very formal and stern. This was work for her, not pleasure.

"How do you propose we start?"

"You're going dogging Becca. We think maybe one of the group has been spotting young 'talent' with slutty tendencies and then kidnapping them for their industry."

"It makes sense I suppose," I said, "they wouldn't need to give them any training if they're already sluts."

I smirked at her and she gave me a bitchy look.

"This is serious Becca. These girls could be being forced into all sorts of disgusting acts."

"Or maybe they volunteered," I added.

"What makes you say that?"

"Maybe they were approached and offered a lot of money, it's not unheard of."

"Maybe, but you're going to find out. Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes we need to move fast on this one. Dress up in something outrageously slutty and get yourself noticed by these people."

I felt my heart beat increase and a knot in my stomach.

"How safe will I be?"

"Safe enough. We'll be parked up the road so you won't go anywhere without us knowing. We'll put a tracker on you. We've sorted a car out for you, don't use your own."

"Okkayyyyy..." I said long and drawn out.

I felt very apprehensive. This was to be my second assignment and it seemed more dangerous than the last, but a lot more worthwhile by the sound of it.

"You'll be fine Becca. Just remember your training and make sure no one follows you home."

I nodded slowly, thinking of all the things that could go wrong.

"You are now Rebecca Jones, aged twenty one. You live alone, have no family and not many friends. You have a dead end job and get by on a day to day basis."

"So that's my new cover story?" I asked.

"Yes. Memorise it. If anyone checks up on you or the car registration that's all they'll find. We've taken care of it."

"Becca Jones. Twenty one. No family or friends." I said it out loud to remember it.

"That's it. You make an ideal target for them. No one will miss you if you disappear. Except for me of course," she winked at me.

I smiled a loving smile at her.

"Come on," she said, standing up, "Lets go to your room and find you something to wear. The car will be delivered soon, we need to be there about seven thirty, that's when all the dirty fuckers turn up apparently."

She walked to my walk in wardrobe in my bedroom and I followed her. I hadn't been to the facility that much recently, my own clothes were paid for by the company so there didn't seem much point using their ample stock of clothes. I just had them bring it to me at my apartment.

"Right we need something slutty," she said, rifling through my wardrobe.

"What underwear should I wear?"

"Underwear? Ha!" she laughed, "You're about to be fucked senseless in a car park in the woods Becca. You wont be needing any underwear."

"I guess not," I laughed.

She found a tiny black lycra miniskirt and through it at me. She looked me up and down.

"Strip off then, we haven't got long," she ordered.

I peeled off my jeans and T-shirt and stood with my naked boobs on display in just my panties. I rarely wore a bra these days.

Lexa found a luminous pink lycra top with designer rips in it. I'd never worn it outside of the apartment. It was strappy and skimpy and didn't cover much especially with all the rips in the fabric.

"Knickers off and put the outfit on," she demanded, taking in an eyeful of my breasts.

I peeled my panties off in front of her, giving her a little wink and a bashful smile. I was already feeling horny with the thought of what was to come. Apart from Aaron fucking me at the Uni I hadn't had any cock in months. I'd purely been devoted to Lexa, so the thought of taking on several strangers with no strings attached was already getting me wet.

I pulled the skirt and top on. The elasticity of the material meant it stayed in place without any zips or buttons. It was easy to pull on and off and ideal for dogging. I could pull my skirt up to let them fuck me or pull my top down to show them my two best assets. I finished the look with a pair of leather knee high boots.

Lexa looked me up and down and nodded in approval.

"That will do nicely," she giggled.

She pulled me close and kissed me without warning. I responded and our tongues enveloped each other's, fighting for domination. Her hand immediately went up my skirt and stroked across my vulva.

"You don't feel very excited Becca. Are you nervous?" she asked, sounding surprised at the dry feel of my labia.

"Stick a finger in and you'll see how excited I am," I replied.

My pussy was starting to moisten with excitement, but it hadn't worked its way down yet. My large inner labia had a tendency to stick together and prevent my knickers from getting too wet. If they didn't, I would be changing them every few hours, as I was always fucking horny.

I felt her part my lips gently with two fingers and slide one inside me. My juices immediately leaked out once she'd broken the seal and she gasped as she felt how turned on a truly was.

"That's more like you," she sighed.

She kissed me again and continued to finger me. Her fingers became well lubricated and she spread it across my labia and worked away at my clit. I threw my head back and she kissed my neck as she continued to get me off.

"We need your little cunt, soaking wet for them. They need to think you really want their cocks, like a local gang banger."

"Mmmmmhhhhh," I moaned, feeling it start to take over me.

"Don't cum Becca. We need you super horny. Tell me when you're close and I'll stop."

I wanted to cum so badly, but she was right. I didn't want to peak too soon. I reached down between Lexa's legs and rubbed her through her trousers. She felt hot between the legs, but he slapped my hand away. She was loving the fact she was teasing me and intensified it with filthy talk. She knew how much I loved it.

"Imagine all those big strange cocks Becca. Ploughing into you, fucking you hard."

"Mmmmmhhhh ohhhhhhh."

"Filling your tight hot cunt up with man meat. Abusing you."

Mmmmmhhh ooohhh fuckkkkk."

"Maybe they'll cream inside you too. I know how you like it."

"Fuuckkkk Stop. Stop. Stop," I cried and pushed her hand away.

She giggled and kissed me one last time.

"Awww what's wrong babe? Was I going to make you cum?" she said, in a sad voice and a pouty face.

"Bitch! You know you were," I said, straightening my skirt up.

"Come on. Lets go and get you fucked."

I followed her out of the apartment and down to the underground car park. There was a sporty Ford Focus and another two plain looking cars with drivers in. I was given the keys to the Focus and I got in and adjusted the seat.

"The sat-navs programmed for Blue-Bell woods. That's where the missing girl, Alice used to go," said Lexa, as she crouched down and talked to me though the car window.

Another guy sat next to me in the passenger seat and produced a large syringe.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed.

"We need to inject a tracker into you," he said.

I relaxed a little more knowing it would probably keep me safer.

He injected the tracker into my arm pit, out of sight. He told me it was the size of a grain of rice and could be tracked anywhere in the world. I guessed it was similar to the pet trackers people put into dogs or cats. He got out and closed the door.

"Remember, stay safe, but get yourself noticed. We'll be three minutes away. Phone if you need help," said Lexa, "Get to know a few people and see if anything or anyone looks out of place. Doggers are generally shy for risk of being caught, so you'll have to do something to let them know you're there."

"Like what?" I asked, already starting to regret this turn of events.

"Flash the interior light on and off and then leave it on. It means you want to be watched. Or flash your head lights."

"Its broad fucking daylight Lexa. No-one will see it."

"Ah yes. Good point. Leave your car window open, that means you want to be groped apparently."

"Fuck it. I'll think of something. Just come running if I call you," I said and started the engine.

Lexa got into one of the other cars and we drove off to the dogging site. The sat-nav said it was half an hour away and I was soon out in the country side surrounded by fields and wooded areas. It was summer and still light until about nine o'clock, so I would be fucking in public, in broad daylight. I only hoped the place was secluded.

I arrived at seven thirty five and there were three other cars in the car park. My window was already wound down as it was a warm night. The car park was quite small and tapered down at one end, before opening out to a path into the woods. I had no idea what I was doing and I was so nervous I was shaking. I parked up next to blue car with a couple inside, chatting. I guessed they weren't there for the same thing as me.

Another car pulled up a few spaces away, with two men inside. I gathered myself and tried to calm down. The nerves were getting the better of me and I was bursting for a pee. I couldn't really get fucked with a full bladder, it would be too uncomfortable. Then a thought crossed my mind as I tried to come up with a plan. I remembered how Lexa always liked to watch me pee, it was a fetish of hers.

'Why not kill two birds with one stone,' I thought to myself.

I got out of the car and shut the door. I left the window open. I adjusted my clothing as it had rode up during the drive. I looked over at the other vehicles. The couple next to me glanced at me and got back to their conversation. The two men in the car that had just arrived were starring over in my direction about twenty metres away. A car at the opposite end of the car park started up and drove off. Obviously not a dogger. The remaining car was a black BMW with one man sat behind the wheel. He was looking over too.

I made a show of going into the undergrowth, in a very girly manner. Anyone watching would know I was going to relieve myself, especially when I started holding my belly and looked desperate. I wasn't faking it, I really did need to go. I turned to face the two men in the nearest car and squatted in the grass. I wasn't on full show, but I was hard to miss with a bright pink top on. I assumed the position and pulled my skirt up out of the way, exposing my meaty pussy for all to see. My stream started with a loud hiss and splashed to the ground as I let out a moan of relief. It was unintentional, but I heard a car door open and one of the guys had got out and stood at his door watching me pee.

I smiled at him as I continued to squat like a dog and he smiled back and banged the roof of his car. His mate got out for a closer look. They nodded at each other and walked over in my direction. I was still pissing like a race horse when they arrived and stood five metres away. They were looking all around to make sure the coast was clear and then came closer still.

"Looks like you needed that," one of the laughed, blatantly staring at my pissing pussy.

"Sorry I was desperate," I said, looking embarrassed.

"No need to apologise," the other one said, "make sure you stamp your feet though, otherwise you'll have wet knickers for the drive home."

"I'm not wearing any knickers," I said.

The last drops were leaking out of me and I spread my legs to show them my pantyless snatch.

"Well what sort of a girl comes to the woods, dressed like that with no panties on," he asked, raising his eyebrows.

I wiggled my ass around to remove the last droplets of urine from my flaps and stood up smoothing my skirt back down.

"I think you know what sort of girl," I said, moving closer to them.

"Are you here to watch the couple in the blue car fuck each other, as well then?" he asked.

I was genuinely shocked. I had written the blue car off as normal people, out for a drive. I had no idea they were doggers.

"Maybe," I said.

"Maybe? That's a yes then. I've not seen you here before."

"Its my first time," I said.

"Are you a virgin then?" he said, licking his lips.

"A dogging virgin yes," I said, winking at him.

I held my hand out to them and one of them took it as I steadied myself to walk out of the undergrowth and back onto the gravel car park. I was expecting dirty old men, but these two were quite young. Maybe thirty at the most and well presented. One had jeans and a T-shirt on and the other was wearing shorts and muscle top. Both were quite nice looking. The BMW guy was still behind the wheel.

"You're fucking gorgeous babe," said Jeans, looking me up and down. "Why do you want to come dogging of all things?"

"I find it sexy. I've been meaning to come and see it for myself for a while now."

The car with the couple in wound its windows down and I could see the silhouette of them kissing.

"Shows started!" said Shorts, rubbing his hands together.

We walked over to the blue car. My belly was doing flips as we slowly crept closer. It was so exciting. I was still holding hands with Jeans and I felt like a princess being led to a garden party. The smell of the great outdoors and the anticipation of seeing strangers fuck was intoxicating.

As we drew up to the car window I could hear kissing sounds as they smooched on the front seat. Me and Jeans were one side of the car and Shorts was at the opposite window. The couple were early forties and she already had his cock in her hand. He looked pretty big from what I could see. She was wanking him off as he stuck his tongue down her throat. She was quite harsh looking and not overly attractive and when they broke from kissing she gave me a bitchy look as though I was about to upstage her.

The guy on the drivers seat turned to us.

"Evening guys, you watching or getting involved?"

"We definitely want to get involved if that's alright with you. Is she ok with it?" said shorts, as though the woman couldn't speak for herself.

"Sure she is. She loves cock and doesn't mind whose it is," he laughed, "What about you sexy, are you just here to watch?" he asked me directly.

"For now. We'll see how it goes," I shrugged.

"Ok sweet cheeks. When you see how dirty my wife gets you might want to join in."

"Maybe," I winked.

He grabbed his wife's head and pushed it into his lap. Loud slurping noises started as she sucked him off in front of us. He sat there starring at me as she pleasured him.

Shorts adjusted himself as he started to get hard and Jeans leant through he window for a better look. I have to admit I was getting wet just watching them. It seemed more depraved that they were doing it in a car park with people watching, it made it even more filthy.

The woman emerged from sucking her husbands dick and wiped her mouth before kissing him again.

"You want to see her tits?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," said Shorts.

She sat back in the passenger seat and rolled her top down. Her tits were enormous and the sheer size made them droop. She leant back and pushed them out.

"Have a feel of them, she won't bite," said her husband.

I was beginning to think that she couldn't speak.

Shorts put his hand through the window and squeezed her tits. She gasped and closed her eyes. Her husband stuffed his hand up her skirt and rubbed her quite roughly between the legs. Shorts weighed up her boobs and I saw the bulge under his clothes. She started to moan as her pussy was fingered and I felt my own genitals start to swell.

I glanced at the BMW and there was still no movement from the car.

Jeans took my hand and moved it to his crotch. He was testing my reaction. I felt the bulge in his Jeans and he let go of my hand. I stroked him, feeling his length. He was at least seven inches long and rock hard. I guessed it was now or never. I stood in front of him and undid his buttons. I kept eye contact with him as I reached in and found he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock sprang out and I stroked him slowly.

"I knew you wanted it," he sighed.

"I can't resist a big cock," I whispered.

I heard sucking noises from the car and saw the Shorts sucking her tits through the window. Her husband was still fingering her.

Another car pulled into the car park and parked up. We all stopped and tried to look nonchalant. There was one person inside and he flashed his lights. I guessed here was here for the show too because Shorts got his dick out and stuck it through the car window.

"I take it she sucks?" he said to her husband.

"Of course," he replied, as she took his fat cock in her mouth.

He sat there playing with himself, watching her give the stranger a blowjob.

It all seemed surreal to me. Did this go on all over the country? If so I felt I'd been missing out.

Jeans caressed my tits through my slutty top and I moaned at the sudden attention.

"You're a brave young thing coming here on your own," he said. "I could bend you over this bonnet and fuck you and there's not much you can do about it."

He wasn't serious. He was testing me.

"I live in hope," I said and dropped to my knees and took his cock between my lips.

I took all seven inches down to his balls and then withdrew. I repeated it several times and then wanked him fast and hard.

"Jesus fuck, you dirty slut," he gasped.

"I'm just getting started," I replied.

The husband looked in shock at me, out the car window.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers