Becca XXX Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

"Nice tits though," said Will.

"Not as nice as mine," she said, slipping her top over her head and revealing a huge pair of natural braless tits.

She was bigger than me by about two sizes, but mine were perkier and didn't sag like hers. Will nuzzled his face into them and started sucking on her nipples as Sophie looked over giving me a bitchy look. It felt weird that she was starring at me while her husband pleasured her, but very erotic.

I slowly moved my hand down between my legs for a little rub. My cunt was burning for attention.

Will came up for air and saw my intentions.

"She's trying to rub herself Soph," he snitched on me.

Sophie lurched forward and slapped my hand away.

"Fucking dirty slut. Leave your filthy cunt alone until I say so," she hissed.

I looked up in defiance and she slapped my face again hard. I was beginning to like this.

Will went back to sucking her enormous tits and Sophie kept an eye on me to make sure I wasn't interfering with myself. I felt like a naughty school girl. After a couple of minutes Will resurfaced and kissed Sophie again. They went at it for a while, tonging each other and kissing passionately. I felt like a spare part. They obviously liked being watched.

"Do you want her to suck your cock?" asked Sophie in a breathy voice.

"Fuck yeah."

"Right dumb bitch. Strip off, but leave your panties on and get over here and suck Wills cock. You better do it right or I'll hit you again."

"Yes Ma'am."

At last some action for me.

I wriggled out of my dress my boobs jiggling just enough to catch her attention. She liked them I could tell. I crawled over on all fours like a cat as Sophie undid his jeans. His cock sprang out and bounced in front of me. They didn't seem to bother with underwear as Will had gone commando. She got down on her knees by Wills side and grabbed his erection at the base.

"Suck it!" she demanded.

I leant in and she fed his cock into my hungry mouth. I throated him straight away for fear of another slap.

"Ooooh my, look at the dirty skank go. She loves it," she purred.

"Feels so fucking good," cried Will.

"Good little slut. That's it suck that big cock," she continued.

He was shaved apart from a small tuft of pubic hair above the base of his shaft. It tickled my nose as I sucked him off with ease. He was large, but I had had bigger. She loved seeing her husband's dick in my mouth. It was inches from her face as she smiled and looked on in awe at my professional skills.

"Does she suck it good baby?"

"Oh fuck yeah she does."

I withdrew it and she slapped it around my face. It hit my lips and cheeks and then my forehead. She kissed his tip and fed it back to me. I started to bob back and forth, feeling the heat from between my legs reaching boiling point. I loved sucking cock and having a young girl watch me this close was driving me crazy. She pulled my hair and forced my face onto his cock, controlling my pace back and forth. She sensed my enjoyment.

"She fucking loves it Will. Look at the slut. I bet she's wet her knickers."

"I bet you both have," he giggled.

"I know I'm fucking juicy. Lets see how she's doing," she laughed.

Her hand went between my legs. They were closed and I kept them closed on purpose.

"Open up you fucking whore," she said and slapped my thigh hard leaving a hand print.

I opened my legs and she pushed her hand into my waist band and dived straight for my pussy. She wasn't gentle in finding my fuck hole and sliding three fingers straight into me.

"Fucking hell Will. She is sooooo wet. I've got three fingers up her," she gasped.

"I knew she'd be turned on," moaned Will as I serviced his cock.

She thrust her fingers in and out of my wet snatch. She was very rough and forceful and she must have known it would be uncomfortable for me.

"Yeah that's it Soph. Finger her dirty little cunt."

"You like that bitch?" she cursed.

I spat Wills cock out.

"It hurts a little Ma'am."

She didn't like my reply.

"I'll show you what hurts."

She pushed me backwards and slapped my face again. I fell back against the sofa. She forced her pussy coated fingers into my mouth making me taste myself.

"There you go you dirty little whore. Taste your cunt. See how wet you've made yourself."

She was forcing her three fingers down my throat and I was just about to stop her when she pulled them out and slapped me again.

"I think she likes the taste of her dirty smelly pussy," she laughed, looking up at Will.

"I bet she'd like the taste of your dirty smelly pussy too babe," laughed Will. "Sit on her face and make her eat you out."

"Oooh Will you dirty boy. I bet you'd love to see that wouldn't you?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Lie on the bed bitch," she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the bed.

I jumped up and lay on my back as Will took the rest of his clothes off. Sophie stripped her dress off and knelt next to me on the bed in her panties. They were white cotton with blue lace trim and already looked damp. They kissed some more and looked into each other's eyes. They were very much in love and were taking full advantage of their fantasies coming true.

She reversed onto my face and sat down hard. Her ass was quite large, but firm and her scent intoxicating. I heard her gag as Will shoved his cock in her mouth and she attempted to replicate my technique. She failed. Saliva gushed from her mouth and dripped onto my belly as her throat rejected the foreign object that was being rammed into it. It was thick and sticky.

"Shit Will. I don't know how she does that," she coughed. "Don't go so deep."

"Sorry Soph."

I was struggling to breath with her smothering me. All I could do was take small breaths and inhale her pussy and ass scent. She must have sensed my discomfort and lifted off slightly.

"Enjoying the smell down there," she asked.

Before I could answer she sat down again and sucked Wills cock back in to her mouth. She gagged again.

I heard her slap Will.

"Not so fucking deep Will. I can't do that deep."

Will obviously preferred my mouth to hers. I let out a muffled giggle.

"Something funny bitch?" she said, lifting off and looking at me between her legs.

"No Ma'am," I smiled back at her.

"Cheeky little cunt," she slapped me hard across my thighs again. I think she meant that one.

She pulled her panties to the side and exposed her dripping gash and asshole to me. She had a lovely pussy, shaved with a small Brazilian landing strip above. She shuffled forward so she was squatting above me like she was about to pee. For a second I thought she was. She sat back down with her asshole touching my lips. She was literally using my face as a seat.

"Think it's funny now bitch? Lick my ass clean."

My tongue found her anus and encircled it like an obedient slave. She was salty from sweat and tasted delicious. I couldn't wait to taste her pussy as she moaned at my expertise.

"Fuck me, she's good Will. She's licking my bumhole."

Will came down for a closer look. She rose up slightly and parted her cheeks so I could get better access. I winked at him and continued to clean his wife's dirty hole. Will started stroking his cock at the sordid sight before him.

"Looks so fucking dirty," he gasped.

Sophie shuffled back a little and spread her pussy open. I didn't need inviting twice. My god she was juicy. Her plump lips seemed to excrete vast amounts of love honey into my eager mouth, much to Wills delight.

"Fucking hell that is so sexy," said will. "She's eating you out babe."

"Oh my god she feels so good. Fuck me she's talented with her tongue."

"Why don't you try eating her pussy baby?" said Will.

Sophie was so turned on she didn't even think about it. She pulled my saturated knickers down and feasted on my womanhood like she hadn't eaten for days. She was as rough and passionate as she was at kissing. She was making out with my pussy and Will came round to inspect her work.

"Holy shit babe, look at you go!" he exclaimed.

"Fuck she tastes good," she slurped. "I should have tried pussy years ago."

I was glad they were both enjoying it. Her over amorous attention wasn't getting me off, but at least she was enjoying herself.

"Lick her cunt babe. Try it for yourself," she panted.

Will let go of his engorged cock and leant in to lick me out. His technique was softer than Sophies and I moaned and licked his wife's pussy faster in return.

"Oooh she likes that," purred Sophie.

I spread my legs wide and Will got between them in front of Sophie. We were in a sixty nine with her on top and Will between my legs. I heard them kissing and taking it in turns to lick my cunt. It felt wonderful to have them share my pussy. They were making out with each other and my swollen lips at the same time. It was like a three way kiss, but one of the sets of lips were vaginal.

Sophie started to breath faster and I knew she was close to cumming. The visual and emotional show was getting too much for her. Seeing me perform dirty things to her husband and treating me like dirt drove her wild. Sampling another woman's pussy for the first time and sharing it with her lover was the icing on the cake.

I reached my hand round and fiddled with her rock hard clit. My tongue delved into both her holes. Deep in her pussy and then just puncturing her anus and then back again. She panted and gasped and started to squirm.

"Is she gonna make you cum babe?"

"Mmmmhmmm holy fuck."

"Oh my god. Yes make her cum Becca," it was the first time he'd addressed me.

I felt her get instantly wetter. She was seconds away. Her hands were on my thighs and she dug her nails in.

"Mmmmm oooooh."

Lick. Slurp. Rub.

"Eat me. Eat me."

Lick. Slurp. Rub.

"Oh my god slut. I'm gonna..."

I opened my mouth wide and engulfed her labia and clit. I sucked hard and slipped two fingers into her dripping cunt.

"...cummmmmmm!"

She bucked and writhed above me trying to escape the intense feeling, but I clamped my arm around her waist and held her close. I kept going as she screamed in pleasure. Her juices flowed into my mouth and dripped all over my face as she had the best orgasm of her life. I kept my face and fingers buried between her sexy thighs and licked for all I was worth. She kept bucking trying to get away as the pleasure became too much. I eventually released her and she flopped forwards on top of me panting hard. I had a gorgeous view of her luscious lips oozing love honey all over my breasts and soaking her dishevelled panties.

"Jesus fucking Christ that was intense," she panted.

Will was mesmerised. His cock bounced uncontrollably without him touching it.

"I've never seen her cum like that before. You are incredible Becca," he said, breaking character.

"Thank you Sir. Shall I service you now?"

Sophie rolled off and gave Will a look that said 'stay in character you moron'.

He nodded understanding perfectly without a word being spoken. They had a marital connection that few others had. Communication without words.

Sophie pulled her knickers off and picked mine up off the bed. I wasn't sure whose were wetter. She held them out to Will.

"Who smells nicer?" she asked, holding them up to his nose.

He sniffed mine first. Taking in my fresh scent. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Holy fuck she smells as good as she tastes."

She swapped them and held hers to his nose. He repeated the process.

"Hers smell better," he gasped.

"WHAT?" she took offence.

"I mean yours babe. Yours smell better," he corrected himself.

I sat up on my elbows and giggled at their minor tiff.

"You think this is funny bitch?" asked Will. His attitude and facial expression changed in an instant.

"No sir," I smirked.

He snatched Sophies panties out of her hand and thrust forward grabbing the back of my head and a fistful of hair. He yanked my head back making me open my mouth. Her sopping knickers were forced into my mouth before I could close it. He clamped my mouth shut and slapped me across the face, twice.

"Maybe that will make you shut the fuck up, you cheeky slut."

"Oooohhh Will. I love it when you get forceful. Teach the bitch a lesson," Sophie gasped, obviously turned on by her husband slapping me about.

She shuffled up the bed and propped herself up with pillows. She was getting comfortable to watch the show.

"Stand up whore!" demanded Will.

I obeyed. He slapped my ass cheeks hard. It stung a little too much.

I shrugged as though it was nothing.

His face hardened further.

He pushed me forwards so I was lying across Sophies lap with my knees on the floor and my torso draped across the bed. I struggled to try and turn over, but Sophie held me down.

"Spank her Will," she said, gleefully. "Hurt her little tushy."

Whack.

He slapped my ass hard. A split second later I let out a muffled scream with a mouthful of soggy knickers, as the pain registered.

"Look at her ass wobble," giggled Sophie. "Hit her again."

Whack. Pain. Scream.

"Heehee, its going red. Do her other cheek," she continued.

Whack. Pain. Scream.

I looked over my shoulder and saw red hand marks on my bare bottom. My ass was stinging and felt red hot.

"Again," said Sophie excitably.

Whack. Pain. This time I whimpered, quite unintentionally.

"Awwww boo hoo, the prostitute's getting a smacked bottom," mocked Sophie.

She pretended to wipe tears from her eyes with her knuckles, as she humiliated me further. She was loving it.

"Again. Harder," she ordered.

Whack. Pain. Whimper.

My ass was burning and my pussy leaking.

"What do you say, cunt?" asked Will raising his hand once more.

I spat Sophies panties out of my mouth in his direction.

"Fuck you Sir!" I spat.

He looked at his wife in disbelief. I saw anger in her eyes. She spread my legs wide, exposing my pussy. I thought he was about to fuck me hard, but I couldn't have been more wrong. He dropped his hand low and pulled it back. The next thing I felt was a hard slap between my legs as his hand made contact with my pussy.

I flinched and tried to move away. Sophie held me down.

"Stay still you insolent bitch," she hissed. "Hit her again Will."

Slap. Pain. Whimper.

The slaps sounded wet as my overhydrated pussy tried to lubricate the pain away.

"Learnt your lesson yet?" asked Will.

"NO!" I sounded like a stroppy teenager. I was taking myself to the edge, I couldn't take much more.

He went into overdrive and continually slapped my wet cunt, over and over at an increasing pace.

Slap...Slap...Slap...Slap...Slap..Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap

"Ok. I'm sorry. Stop, stop, stop. Please stop. I'm sorry Sir," I cried.

He ceased my punishment and I lay there taking the pain. My cunt was red raw and burning, as was my ass.

"Let that be a lesson to you!" he said.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. I won't do it again Sir," I whimpered, trying to get my breath back.

Sophie giggled uncontrollably.

"She's funny I like her. Can we keep her Will?" she laughed.

Will chuckled too.

"Do you want to see me fuck her babe?" he asked.

"Oh my fucking god. Yes. I've waited all night for this," she purred.

She took hold of his cock with one hand and spread my swollen lips with the other.

"I'll guide you in."

"Oh my god Soph that's so erotic."

They ignored me now. I was just a hole for her husband to stick his cock in. I felt sore as he drove into me, but it was bliss.

I was still lying across Sophies lap as her husband started to thrust in and out of me. Being sore made the sensation even more pleasurable. I lay forward and rested my head on Sophies wet knickers. I could smell her cunt on them as Will fucked me slowly.

"How does she feel babe?"

"Tight and silky. She's so turned on. Look at her creaming up on my cock."

I felt her weight shift as she leaned over to see her husbands cock gliding in and out of me.

"Wow she really is," she panted.

Sophie stroked my ass gently. Easing the stinging sensation from my spanking as Will kept his pace slow and deep. He wanted to enjoy me for as long as possible. He wanted to get his monies worth. The atmosphere seemed calmer now almost tranquil. He just wanted to bust his load, but not too soon. Sophie stroked my back and sighed a blissful sigh as she watched intently.

I lay there enjoying the steady fucking. He was good. Just big enough to fill me nicely without pain. I'd had enough of that for one night. Sophies heady scent filled my nostrils and I felt myself starting to drift into my orgasm zone, even without clitoral stimulation. Maybe it was the spanking or face slapping I had received. His cock slipped in and out at different depths and speeds. He was getting himself to the edge and then stopping.

"She feels amazing Sophie."

"You can cum in her baby. I don't mind," she whispered lovingly.

"I'm so close," he whispered back. "Look at her enjoying your pussy smells on those panties."

"Enjoying yourself bitch?" asked Sophie.

"Mmmmmm," I nodded slowly, not lifting my head from the bed.

"She's been amazing Will. Shall we give her a treat?"

"I think so. What do you have in mind?"

She pushed him off me and he slid out with a wet plop sound. She pushed me off her and I lay on my back with my legs still spread wide. I was feeling peaceful and sleepy.

"Remember that thing we always wanted to do with a another woman in bed with us?" she asked Will.

"I like your thinking," he replied.

Will pulled me to the edge of the bed and pushed his slimy cock back into me. I was still on my back as Sophie straddled my face and hovered above me facing her husband.

"Make me cum again Becca," she said softly , using my name for the first time since we entered the room.

"With pleasure Ma'am."

I gently licked either side of her clit. She was still super sensitive.

Will fucked me and kissed his wife above me. They kissed lovingly and Sophies fingers found my clit and started rubbing me slowly. Her technique was perfect. It still amazed me how many women didn't know how to masturbate, but this one certainly did. Light touches, teasing, rubbing, sliding, spreading me open to see her husband's cock going into me.

This was three way pleasure and my favourite position for a threesome. Me being fucked, a pussy on my face and a girls fingers on my clit.

Wet sex noises filled the air, slurping, licking, kissing, fucking.

It was easy to tell they were inseparable. They kissed as he fucked me increasing in speed. She stared to pant and so did I as we all approached climax. Who was going to be first?

"I'm close," said Sophie. "Keep going just like that Becca. Oh my God."

Licking. Rubbing. Fucking.

"Oh babe. Are you sure you don't mind me cumming inside another woman's pussy?" he gasped.

"Do it. I want you to so badly."

My pussy started to twitch hearing them talk dirty to each other. Will felt it.

"She's close too. Tell me when girls. I'll try and hold off until you both cum," panted Will.

Licking. Rubbing. Fucking.

Sophie ground into me as she rode my face. Her legs were drenched and she was about to cum. She rubbed me slowly, building my orgasm, keeping her pace the same and increasing the pressure. She was a girl who knew how to get herself off and she used the same technique on me.

"Oh fuck," gasped Sophie. "she's gonna make me cum again."

Licking. Rubbing. Fucking.

My orgasm hit me first. It came from nowhere. One second I was close and then the next I was cumming like a waterfall. I squirted all over Sophies fingers and her husband's cock as I sucked on her cunt like a overripe peach. She came instantly at the sight of my gushing cooch and the feeling of my lips sucking her clit. No man could have held off after seeing two girls climax simultaneously and he threw his head back and emptied his sticky semen into me.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers