Becca XXX Ch. 08

Story Info
Becca and Chloe swap husbands before they go abroad.
13.7k words
4.67
55.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

After what Tony had told me after breaking into my room in the middle of the night, I was expecting Cynthia to contact me pretty soon. Tony had said that she would be arranging a meeting for me and my four slutty friends, to coerce us into going abroad with a pussy full of diamonds.

We had hatched a vague plan together. I wanted to gather information about the people trafficking and Tony wanted to get his niece back. Her name was Alice and she had gone missing from the same dogging car park that I had been taken from. We were in it together. I felt excited to have and ally and that I was finally getting somewhere on my assignment.

It was early afternoon and there was a knock at my door.

Knock. Knock.

It was a soft knock so I guessed it was a female and thought it was probably Cynthia. I braced myself and got ready to look surprised.

I opened up and saw a very excited Chloe bouncing up and down with excitement. Her braless tits jiggled up and down in time with her bouncing.

I was half disappointed and half excited, picking up on the vibes from Chloe.

"Hi Chloe. What's up babe? Come right in," I walked away from the door and she bounded in.

"Becca. Becca. Becca. Guess what?" she blurted.

"I don't know. What is it?"

"We're working together tonight," she said with excitement. "Me and you in a role play with two guys."

She clasped her hands together and smiled from ear to ear.

"Wow. That's so cool. It'll be amazing to work with you," I said.

I'd never worked with Chloe as a pair before. We had done the footballers orgy, but this would be different. It was always more intimate working in a small group or one on one with a girl.

"I know. I can't wait. You always look so sexy. I remember seeing you at the orgy with the footballers," she said frantically. "I've wanted to play with you ever since and this role play sounds great."

"Really? What is it? Something kinky I hope."

She produced a piece of paper from her pocket and passed it to me. Before I could read it she was explaining the scenario to me like an excitable child.

"There's two guys and we are to pretend to be their wives, like a wife experience, but they want to wife swap," she blurted.

I read the brief from the piece of paper she had given to me.

"That's not all they want to do," I stated.

"I know. It's kinky isn't it?" she said still grinning like a Cheshire cat and jumping up and down.

"It's a new scenario for me. I've not done one of these before," I said, handing the piece of paper back to her.

"Me neither. It takes all sorts I suppose," she said, starting to calm down.

"Which role do you want to play?" I asked.

"I think you know," she said looking coy. "Is it ok with you?"

"I don't mind either way."

She moved in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks Becca. They can both cum in my pussy then," she giggled.

"You'll be the one they want to get pregnant then. I'll be the willing friend who allows her husband to fuck you, because your husband isn't sure if he's fertile."

"It's a weird one isn't it," she giggled.

"It's not that weird. Lots of men let their wives fuck other men while they watch. Although getting them pregnant is another matter."

"I know, it'll be so much fun," she said.

"I have an idea how to make it more fun," I said.

"Really? What?" she replied.

"We could do some cock milking. Have you ever tried it before?"

"Not really, but I've heard of it," she laughed.

"I'll show you how to milk a dick, it's pretty easy. It's like a cross between wanking a guy off and milking a cow."

She spun round and round in circle like a playful child.

"Sounds great...now...what shall we wear?" she asked.

"Well...I think something smart rather than slutty. It'll be like we're on a night out, as couples."

"Oooh I like that idea," she cooed.

"What's their names?" I asked.

"Well...you're married to Eddie and I'm married to Fraser."

"Eddie and Becca? Has a nice ring to it," I laughed.

"Chloe and Fraser does too. I always wondered what it would be like to be married," she seemed a little sad.

"Well...once you're out of this place, you can settle down with a nice young man and play at happy families for real," I said.

She sat on my sofa and spread out to get comfortable.

"I wouldn't know how," she said.

"How so?"

"I never had a real family. My parents abandoned me as a baby, so I was in and out of foster homes," she replied, looking at her feet.

"Sorry to hear that. Is that how you ended up here?"

"Eventually yes. I didn't have much going for me and the only way I could really get by, was by using the only thing ever I really owned. My body."

"You prostituted yourself?" I asked.

"Yes. As soon as I was of legal age I did. I started by giving blowjobs and then letting guys fuck me for money. I didn't really see it as prostitution, but I know now that it was."

"Sometimes you have to do bad things to get by in life. You're doing better for yourself now though. Think of all the money you've earnt and think of this job as only a temporary thing. We'll be out of here with money in the bank soon. I'm sure of it."

"Yeah. I'm doing ok now, but I had a lot of bad experiences along the way."

She wanted to talk about it, I could tell. She wanted to get it off her chest and I loved listening to anything sex related and sordid.

"What was the worst one?" I asked sitting next to her on the sofa.

"I arranged to meet an older guy at a hotel. He was maybe forty. We'd agreed on a price on the phone for what I was offering. It was a basic suck and fuck for sixty pounds. When I got to his place I found out there was three of them."

She went quiet for a minute. I let her gather herself and waited for her to carry on.

"I sucked the first guy off and let him fuck me while his mates watched, but the next thing I knew, I had hands all over me. Before I knew it they were tag teaming me like a wrestling match. I tried to fight them off, but two held me down while the third fucked me and then they swapped over. All three of them came in my pussy. I hadn't even agreed to bareback, never mind creampies."

"The dirty fuckers," I spat.

"They eventually finished with me and I told them they had to pay me sixty pounds each. They just laughed and jeered and gave me twenty pounds between them and told me to fuck off. There was nothing I could do, so I just left feeling pissed off and humiliated, like a piece of used fuck meat," she seemed angry rather than upset.

"Some men a fucking assholes. It wasn't your fault."

"I know that, but I vowed never to let it happen again. They just took advantage of me because I had no back up or protection. I didn't want to get a pimp because they can be just as bad. Then a friend from the streets told me about the G-Spot club. It was open for hookers to go in and be fucked in the glory hole room for ten pounds a go. The club kept half, but I was doing six or seven guys a night so the money wasn't too bad. Did you see the glory hole room at tier one?"

"I saw it yes. So you were strapped down to a bench with your legs and ass sticking though the hole and they just got off using your holes?" I said.

"Yes that was it. I never saw the guys fucking me and they never saw me other than from the waist down. I had protection at the club and no more bad payers or men taking advantage of me. It was easy money and I became popular due to my piercings," she smiled as she remembered moving up the tiers.

"And then you moved to tier two?" I asked.

"Yes after two weeks Izzy came to see me and offered me a live-in job and one hundred pounds a fuck. I jumped at the chance, it was more money than I'd ever had."

"Is that when you discovered that you loved anal?" I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Haha, no actually. I've always loved playing with my ass ever since I discovered masturbation."

"Really?" I was surprised that she'd discovered it so young.

"Yeah. I used to play with my pussy and stick things inside it and then I thought...well...if my pussy feels this good then why not try another hole. I loved it straight away. I started with fingers and then moved on to objects," she giggled.

She looked like such a slut sitting on my sofa in her denim skirt and black knickers on show. She had a boob tube on which barely covered her tits. She was cute, but slutty all rolled into one. I imagined her as a younger girl playing with herself. I always got turned on hearing about other people's sex lives and Chloe's story was no exception. As bad as it was that she was practically raped by three guys, I also found it arousing. I wanted to hear more.

"What did you stick in your ass?" I asked.

We sat close to each other. I could smell her body lotion.

"I started small. The first object was a marble. You know the small glass balls. I found some in my room at my foster parents house. I spat all over it and then stuffed it in my ass. It felt so good, but I was worried it wouldn't come out again. I pushed it back out straight away and enjoyed the new sensation of something leaving my ass."

"You dirty bitch," I laughed.

"I know. Then I moved on to several marbles in my ass while I fingered myself and rubbed my clit. It used to make me cum so fucking hard."

"I bet it did."

I saw her nipples harden under her top. She was getting off, talking about it.

"Next I moved onto larger marbles and then golf balls. My foster dad played golf so I would take his golf balls and hide them in my room until it was time to play. Then I'd get myself good and wet and use my pussy juice to lubricate them, before I stuffed them in my ass. I used to go down for dinner with two or three inside me without anyone knowing. I found that a huge turn on."

"And now its your party trick," I laughed. "I love it. I've never seen anything quite like it babe."

"Thanks. It's going to be so much fun tonight."

"I know. I've never played with a pierced pussy before. Did it hurt having it done?" I asked.

"It hurt like a mother fucker. My clit was the worst, but it makes it super sensitive and guys have no excuse not to find it now."

We laughed.

"Maybe I should get mine done. I've heard it rubs against your panties and stimulates you as you move."

"It does if you get it in the right place. I once had an orgasm in the supermarket, just from making it rub against my knickers as I did my shopping.," she giggled.

"And what about your pussy lips? You have those pierced too don't you?"

"I do. They're more for decoration though. Do you want to see?" she asked.

Before I could answer, she shuffled up the sofa, hitched her skirt up and pulled her knickers to the side exposing her freshly shaven gash.

Three sparkling silver rings decorated her genitals. One through her clit peeking out from behind the hood and one in each inner labia. I couldn't help but notice she also had a metal butt plug with a pink jewel on the end, sticking out of her ass.

"That looks amazing," I gasped. "It must have been so painful."

"It was, but the pain is short lived. The end result is well worth it. Here I'll give you a better look," she said.

She stood up and wriggled out of her black cotton panties and let her skirt fall to the floor. She stood there naked from the waist down and then sat down on the sofa and spread her legs for me.

Her pussy was beautiful. Her outer lips were dark and puffy. Her inner lips were thin and almost invisible, with the two rings hanging down symmetrically. The rings were held closed with small silver balls. The ring in her clit was identical except the ball in it was bright pink. It matched the jewel in her butt plug. Her whole genital area seemed pretty and petite like the rest of her body. The jewellery was plain, but delicate and didn't look out of place.

I gasped again.

Chloe giggled.

"You want to touch it don't you? Everyone does when they see it for the first time this close up."

I was on my knees between her legs and I looked her in the eye and smiled.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Of course Becca. You'll be all over it later on, so you may as well get acquainted with my cooch," she laughed.

I ran my hands up her silky thighs. Her skin was smooth and warm. She quivered ever so slightly at my touch. I worked my way to her pussy and stroked her outer lips. I tugged gently on her jewellery and watched her skin stretch and then bounce back like elastic when I released it.

She giggled.

I did the same on the other side and then gently pulled her clit ring.

"Fuck Becca. That feels nice. You're going to make me wet if you carry on," she gasped closing her eyes.

I pulled and released her clit ring again and then slid my hands back down her thighs.

She opened her eyes and said "Fucking cunt tease!"

"You'll have to wait until later tonight," I giggled and got up from between her legs. "Your pussy is beautiful though Chloe. Thank you for showing it to me."

She seemed a little frustrated. She pulled her boob tube up and showed me her gorgeous melons. For someone so petite her tits were rather large. She had a metal bar though each nipple with a ball on each end.

"Don't you want to play right now?" she pleaded, squishing her boobs together and pouting.

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She tried to pull me in for a longer kiss, but I pulled away teasing her some more.

"Awwww," she complained. "Play with me Becca."

"Not until later, " I shut her off.

She stuck her pierced tongue out at me. "Bitch!"

I just laughed.

"Well at least show me your assets then. I want to see what I'm working with," she said.

"You're like a naughty child," I laughed. "I'll show you, but no funny business."

I slid down my yoga leggings and panties in one movement and then took off my T shirt.

Chloe stood up and I lay down on the sofa like she had done. I spread my legs to give her a full view of my quim.

"Fucking sexy bitch!" she gasped.

She knelt down and went in for a closer look. Her hands were on my knees.

She stared at my tits first.

"Well...you're a big girl aren't you," she joked.

I tittered.

Her gaze went lower and she moved her hands up my thighs.

"Wow. Such a meaty snatch Becca. I love it," she gasped.

"Not quite as neat and tidy as yours, but it gets the job done," I laughed.

"It does more than gets the job done. I love long lips. It's beautiful."

Her hands were inches from my cunt. I knew she would have to touch me, but she did ask first.

"Can I?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"Just a quick touch. No stimulation," I ordered.

She bent her head lower and then before I could stop her she buried her face in between my legs and started eating my snatch. She wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled me onto her. We finished up wrestling with each other until I finally managed to wiggle free and she let go.

"You filthy bitch. I said no stimulation," I laughed.

"You fucking love it," she said. "Come on let me finish the job I started."

"No. You've blown it now," I said, jokingly chastising her. "Get out and I'll come and get you around six tonight."

"Awwww. No fair," she pouted, picking up her skirt and panties.

She stomped off to the door naked, with her shoulders slumped like a moody teenager.

"No. That's not going to work," I said, pulling my leggings back on. "Get out you naughty girl."

"Tease!" she said and then left my room.

I laughed at her childish, naughty behaviour and pulled my top back on. I felt wet between my legs from her slobbering tongue and my own arousal and I slumped back on the bed smiling to myself.

It was going to be a fun evening with her that was for sure.

****

At just after six I knocked on Chloe's door and she came straight out. She gave me twirl in her short red sun dress. It was flared, lightweight and graceful. She'd obviously listened to me when I'd said don't wear anything too slutty. She had a white bra on and I guessed matching panties. She looked as cute as a button.

She came closer and kissed me.

"Hello you," she cooed.

"Hello yourself. You look great."

"Thanks, so do you. Lets go and see our husbands shall we?"

We linked arms and strolled down the corridor and into the lobby. I too was wearing a flared summer dress with thin straps, but I had gone braless and pantyless for an added thrill. My dress was pale blue and I felt the evening breeze blowing around my nether regions as I passed the open foyer doorway.

We headed for the bar, pulled up some bar stools and ordered drinks and waited for our husbands to arrive.

Chloe leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I'm already wet Becca. Do you want to feel how wet I am for you?"

I didn't answer. I pushed my hand up her skirt and into the side of her knickers and slid a finger into her slit. She was very wet.

"You're not kidding. Is that for me or your husband?" I joked.

"Both."

She slipped her hand up my dress and I parted my legs to allow her access.

"Ooooh no panties. You naughty thing," she cooed.

She slipped her finger inside me.

"I'm not the only one whose excited, am I Becca?" she winked.

"I've been wet all afternoon thanks to you trying to eat me out earlier," I replied.

"Well you should have took me up on the offer then," she giggled.

"Took you up on what offer?" said a male voice from behind me.

We both turned to see what we assumed were our dates stood behind each of us. They knew what we looked like from our profile pictures, but we didn't know who was who. I guessed they were stood behind their respective wives, so I turned and kissed my imaginary husband.

"Hey babe." I said. "Eddie this is Chloe. Chloe this my husband Eddie"

Eddie kissed her on both cheeks.

"Ooh very European," she giggled. "I like him already."

She repeated the introduction for me and Fraser and he kissed me as Eddie had done to her.

"Its nice that we can finally go out as a foursome," I said, starting the fantasy off.

"Yes it should be a fun night," said Eddie. "Have you ordered drinks yet?"

As he said that, the bar man served us our gin and tonics.

"Ah ok. I guess that answers that question then. Two beers please," said Fraser.

Eddie put his arms around me from behind as I sat on the bar stool and nuzzled into my neck, as though he'd known me for years.

"I've missed you today babe," he sounded genuine.

"Me too."

"Oh my god, get a room you two," said Fraser.

"We will later," I giggled.

We kissed. His lips were soft and he smelt of aftershave. He was about thirty and quite tall. He was smartly dressed in jeans and a shirt and was clean shaven. His hair was short and neat. Fraser looked similar and had the same dress sense, but was much shorter than Eddie. Eddie was obviously the alpha male by the way they acted together, which fitted in with the whole 'get my wife pregnant' story line.

We took a seat at a table away from the bar and got chatting together. I sat next to Eddie and opposite Fraser. We made general conversation and most of it was made up with us reacting of one another. Apparently Eddie and I had been married for four years and Fraser and Chloe for three. Chloe and I were close friends and this was our first time out as a foursome. Eddie and Fraser didn't know each other that well. At least that was the scenario we had set up.

The boys ordered a bottle of champagne and four glasses and we were soon merry and relaxed from the alcohol. I was surprised how well we all got along. It was like a normal foursome with old friends. We chatted for about an hour, before the conversation turned to the inevitable sex talk which we were all waiting for.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers