Becca XXX Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,586 Followers

"It's a lovely hotel," said Fraser.

"It's stunning," said Chloe. "I'm so glad you booked it for us"

"Are our rooms next to each other?" I asked, as though I didn't know where we were all staying.

"Yes. We're right next door so keep the noise down later," joked Eddie.

"What noise?" said Chloe.

"Well. Fraser told me you're a bit of a screamer!" he laughed.

"Fray, how could you tell him such a thing?" she gasped, open mouthed in shock.

"Sorry babe. It was only a joke...you'll have to be quiet tonight," he laughed.

"Don't mind us," I joined in. "I like hearing other couples fuck."

"Becca, you dirty cow!" exclaimed Chloe. She had gone into full role play mode and was acting shocked and surprised with a hint of intrigue.

"Oh come on Chloe. Like you've never got yourself off listening to someone fucking next door," said Fray.

"Maybe," she giggled, "but you don't have to tell Eddie."

"I don't mind. You can listen all you like tonight, I know we'll be noisy," said Eddie.

"Oh will we now?" I replied. "Who says we'll be fucking tonight?"

"Oh come on Bex. You know you always jump on me when we stay in a hotel. You can't get enough of it."

I giggled and pretended to be shy and embarrassed.

"Sex is only for making babies," I said being prim and proper.

"That's why we're having so much of it," said Fray.

"Awww. Are you to trying for a baby?" I asked, going all gooey.

"We have been for six months," replied Chloe. "No luck yet though."

She looked up with loving eyes at her husband.

"Maybe you're doing it wrong," laughed Eddie. "You've not been fucking her asshole again have

you?"

"Not every night," laughed Fray.

They were making a joke of it, like all men do when they get together.

"It goes in your pussy Chloe, not your ass," I joined in the joke.

"Fuck off the lot of you!" she replied. "I don't do anal all the time. I know where babies are made."

She made out that she was upset that we were ganging up on her and making fun of her.

"Maybe you're firing blanks babe!" she hissed at Fraser.

He went quiet.

We all did.

She had hit the nerve I was waiting for.

"My Eddie certainly doesn't fire blanks," I said. "His cum is so thick and creamy, its full of virile sperm."

"How do you know?" asked Chloe, in a matter of fact tone. "You don't have any children."

"I can tell by the taste," I joked. "Thick and salty and full of goodness."

"You dirty bitch," she replied.

"You know I am," I said. "Maybe Fraser's not firing blanks, maybe it's your technique Chloe. You need to build up a nice fat load in his balls before he fucks you."

"Fuck off Becca. I know how to do it, don't I Fray."

"She sure does," he nodded, moving in and putting his arm around her to comfort her.

She looked upset. She was a great role player.

"Sorry Chloe, I was only joking," I said, more seriously.

"I know. I just want a baby so badly and its just not happening," she sounded so sad.

"Maybe you're trying to hard. Sex should be fun after all," said Eddie.

"It used to be. Maybe you're right, we need to lighten up a little," replied Fraser.

"What do you do for fun in the bedroom?" I asked.

"We sometimes do a role play, but it's a bit kinky," said Chloe.

She was leading the conversation in the perfect direction. Eddie would be balls deep in her tight snatch within the hour if this went as it should.

"Really?" said Eddie raising his eyebrows." What is it?"

"We both like the idea of fucking someone else. Sometimes we pretend we're married to other people and that we're having an affair. It makes it more exciting," said Fraser.

He was picking up on the conversation and the way it was heading. After all this is what they had requested.

I looked at Eddie and winked.

He smiled back at me.

"A bit like a wife swap?" he asked.

"Yes I guess so," said Chloe.

"Have you ever thought about doing it for real?" Eddie asked.

"A wife swap. Wow! That's crossing a boundary, don't you think?" said Fraser.

"Come on Fray, you're trying to tell me you wouldn't want to fuck my wife," he said.

Fraser didn't answer.

"That's a yes then," said Eddie. "I'd fuck Chloe in the blink of an eye, if she was up for it."

"Excuse me. Do we get a say in it?" I chastised him.

"Of course babe. It's only a fantasy thing," said Eddie putting his arm around me like some sort of ownership.

We sat there quietly for a moment sipping champagne. We were all thinking it, but no one wanted to say it.

"Would you let Eddie fuck you Chloe?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"If it was ok with Fraser I might," she said coyly.

She looked at her husband.

He smiled.

"It would be hot to see you take another man's cock," he gasped.

"What about you and Fray?" asked Chloe.

I looked across the table at Fraser. He was leaning forward on his elbows. I slowly and seductively leaned across and kissed him on the lips. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and moaned as he responded in kind. We parted and I looked first at Chloe, who was in shock and then my husband who was smiling.

"I think I could manage him," I said.

"That was so hot," sighed Eddie. "Becca you are so sexy."

"That's nothing," said Chloe. "Watch this."

She leaned across and cupped my cheeks in her hands. She stuck her tongue out before our lips met and I opened my mouth to receive it. We entwined or tongues and kissed lovingly across the table. It lasted a full minute and we parted to gasps from both our husbands.

"Holy shit. You two have done that before haven't you?" said Fraser.

"That's not all we've done," I giggled

"Have you two...?" asked Eddie without saying the words.

"Once or twice," winked Chloe.

Chloe leaned in and kissed Eddie to show him she was serious about all this.

"She's a good kisser," said Eddie to Fray.

"You should to see her suck a cock!" joked Fraser.

"I'd love to see that," he said.

I was feeling a little jealous so I took Eddies hand and guided it up my thigh. The dress fabric moved out the way and he touched the wetness between my legs. He was surprised to find my naked cooch under my dress.

"No panties?" he gasped.

"Not tonight."

"Looks like someone's getting turned on," he said.

I reached under the table and grasped his manhood through his jeans. He was rock hard.

"I'm not the only one," I replied.

We kissed as Chloe and Fraser watched on.

"So...what now?" I asked, turning to the other couple.

"I'm game," said Chloe.

"I'm not sure about this," said Fraser, looking lovingly at his wife.

Eddie the alpha male took charge.

"What's there to be scared of? She won't bite," he said, moving my hair behind my ear.

"Unless you want me to," I snapped my teeth together at him like a snarling dog.

"I don't know. Are you sure you're ok with it Chloe?"

"I'd love to see you fuck Becca," she said.

Eddie reached over and put both hands on my shoulders. He gently tugged at my shoulder straps causing my boobs to bounce up and down slightly.

"Are you not wearing a bra Becca?" gulped Fraser, mesmerized by the sight in front of him.

"Nope."

"No panties either," added Eddie. "I've just felt how wet she is for this."

He gulped again.

"Is he hard?" I asked Chloe.

She reached down and grabbed a handful of prime meat under the table.

"Like a fucking rock," she smiled.

Eddie slid the straps of my dress off my shoulder and pulled them down. My flimsy dress slipped off my tits to expose my hard pink nipples in the middle of the bar. I acted embarrassed, but I was loving it. The cold air around my orbs only made my nipples harder still.

I gasped and so did Fraser.

"Those are magnificent," he swooned.

"I'll let you suck them if you like," said Eddie. "Imagine what you could do to my sexy wife. Imagine how wet she is and how nice her tits will feel in your face."

"And you're ok with this...me fucking her?"

"I'd love to see her take a pounding from another man."

They talked about me like I wasn't there. It made it even hornier. He was giving his wife's pussy away for free to another man. I felt so dirty.

I saw the waiter coming over and I quickly covered myself back up.

"More drinks?" he asked.

"Another bottle please," said Eddie.

The waiter left.

I nodded at Chloe to change places with me. We swapped over so I was sat next to Fraser and she was next to my husband.

I watched Eddie force his tongue into Chloe's mouth. He kept his eyes open to see our reaction.

"Put your hand up Becca's dress," he said to Fraser.

Fraser didn't move. I slid my dress up so he could see my pantyless mound. I took his hand and guided him to my sopping gash. He placed his fingers on my lips and rubbed me slowly in a circle.

"Wet isn't she?" smirked Eddie. "You can finger her if you like she won't mind."

I nodded. I didn't speak. I wanted Eddie to be my owner. It felt so fucking sordid. He was in control now. Not me or Fraser or Chloe. He was the alpha male. He oozed sex appeal.

Fraser extended his middle finger and slipped it inside me. I made it tight for him as the waiter bought the bottle over.

He proceeded to open it as we sat in silence with straight faces. Little did he know that I had my husband's friends finger in my pussy and he was wiggling it from side to side.

The cork popped and I jumped causing his finger to slip out of me. The waiter left the bottle in the ice bucket and left again.

"This is so exciting," gasped Chloe, closing her eyes.

I realised Eddie was rubbing her pussy through her knickers under the table.

"She feel nice babe?" I asked.

"Warm and damp down there," he winked. "Fray you never told me she was pierced?"

"Yes. Clit, lips, nipples and tongue," he replied proudly.

Fraser must have seen Chloe's profile pictures on the menu.

I watched Chloe reach down under the table and wriggle to get her panties out of the way. She moaned softly as Eddie slipped a finger or two inside her willing hole.

"You're pierced little bitch is nearly as wet as my wife," he said.

He pulled his fingers out and offered them to Fraser. They glistened with her juices.

"Smell your wife's cunt on my fingers," he said.

Fraser sniffed Eddie's fingers like school boys do after they finger a girl for the first time. He smiled. Eddie moved his fingers over to me and without being asked I sucked them clean.

"So...I have a plan for how this evening is going to go," said Eddie. "We go to our room and watch you two fuck each other and then we join in."

He glanced at me and Chloe to make sure we knew what he meant.

"Then I'm going to fuck Chloe and cum in her hot young snatch," he added.

"You're going to cum in her?" asked a shocked Fraser.

"Of course I am. I'll show you how a real man fucks. Who knows maybe I'll get her pregnant for you," he smirked.

I had my hand on Frasers cock and I felt it twitch in his pants.

"He likes that idea," I said. "His cock just twitched."

"No. You can't get her pregnant. That's my job," he said.

"I want his spunk inside me," said Chloe, she pulled Eddie in and kissed him hard.

"See Fray. Your little cum slut's gagging for my sperm. I'm going to give it to her. You can either stay here or you can come and watch. My wife will keep you entertained," he laughed.

"You won't be disappointed Fray," I gave his cock a squeeze.

He gulped again.

"Bring the champagne with you," I said.

I winked at Chloe and we got up to leave. Our husbands followed us. I walked with my arm around her and I squeezed her ass and looked over my shoulder, smiling at Eddie like a dirty hot wife.

He was grinning from ear to ear and nudging Fraser, who didn't seem as happy about how things were going.

We were soon at Eddies room and he opened up and we all went inside. Eddie poured the drinks and I sat on the bed with Chloe. The bed was huge and obviously made for more than two people.

Fraser and Eddie sat in leather chairs next to the bed and got comfortable. Fraser didn't look too pleased at what was about to happen, but this was his fantasy and he was playing along well. He was the submissive cuckold husband, Chloe was the slut wife and Eddie was the bull. I was Eddie's willing hot wife who had a kink for seeing my husband fertilise another woman. This is exactly what they had paid for.

"Strip her clothes off Bex," he said.

We stood up and I kissed Chloe. Soft and lingering on her lips. Like lesbians exploring each other for the first time. Despite telling our husbands that we had fucked, we had never had proper sexual contact other than Chloe's outrageous behaviour that morning.

She felt soft and fragile and her skin was quite pale compared to mine. Her small frame felt weak beneath my touch as I gripped the hem of the dress and pulled it up over her head. I looked at her sexy figure standing in front of me in her bra and knickers. She looked good enough to eat and that's exactly what I was going to do to her. We kissed some more and she peeled my dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I was naked and her hands wasted no time in feeling my tits.

I unclipped her bra and threw it into the corner of the room. She thumbed her panties down and lifted them up in the air with one finger.

"Want them?" she asked Eddie.

He nodded.

She stretched the elastic and fired them at him like an elastic band. He caught them mid-air and immediately brought them to his face and took a long heavy in-breath.

"She smells fertile to me Fray," he said, throwing the knickers at him. "Sniff her scent."

Fraser repeated the process and it seemed naughtier that he had been instructed by another man to sniff his wife's panties. He was in charge of all of us and we would do as he commanded.

I knelt on the bed and she followed me, sitting her sopping quim onto my thigh and kissing me softly. She was such a good kisser. So attentive to the details , soft and loving. She was so gentle and I felt her pierced nipples brush against mine. She started to moan and grind her pussy into me as we kissed.

"You're wife is one horny bitch Fray," laughed Eddie.

"I never knew she was like this. I didn't know she liked girls."

I heard a zip being undone and looked over to see Fraser stroking himself slowly.

His cock was about six inches long from what I could see. He looked like some perverted voyeur rubbing himself as he watched his wife make out with another woman.

We giggled like school girls and carried on, waiting for further instructions from Eddie.

"Suck her tits Bex," he ordered.

I reached up her back and grabbed a fistful her of hair and yanked her head back, causing her boobs to jut out in front of her. Supple and ripe, like fruit hanging from a tree waiting to be picked. I licked her nipples enjoying her unique taste and feel against my tongue. I had never sucked pierced nipples before and I found them delightful. I feasted on her, opening my mouth wide and engulfing each of her nubile breasts, her piercings rattling against my teeth. She gasped and I felt my leg get wetter as she proceeded to juice up and grind into me.

"Her cunts nice and wet babe," I gasped, looking over at Eddie.

"I know I felt her in the bar."

"No...I mean really fucking wet...she loves having her tits sucked."

Chloe moaned and writhed as I pleasured her and I heard a ruffle of clothes and rattle of a belt as Fraser took his jeans off.

"You dirty fucker," said Eddie." Look at you playing with yourself, they've barely got started yet."

"I know. I can't help it, they look so fucking hot together," he replied, pulling his foreskin back spitting on his purple helmet.

"Your wife will look even hotter with my cock in her pussy," he laughed. "Don't go spunking everywhere until I've fucked her."

Chloe was now sucking on my juicy boobs live a ravenous dog. She nibbled my nipples and cupped my breasts to get a better feel of them.

"Your boobs are so firm Becca. I love them. So big and pert," she sighed.

I was probably a cup size bigger than her, but somehow mine looked a lot bigger. I felt her tongue piercing, graze against my sensitive areola and knew it would feel great against my clit. She was panting and becoming more passionate and Eddie stepped in to slow her down.

He stood up and moved over to the bed. He gripped Chloe around the throat and lifted her head away from my breasts. She seemed upset. Eddies hand went down in between her legs and he slipped two fingers inside her. Just a quick in and out and then licked his fingers.

"My oh my, what a wet little cunt. I'm going to love abusing that," he said. "Becca lie down on your back. Chloe sit on my wifes face. She's going to eat you, but don't cum until I say so."

I gladly lay on my back. I was about to sample Chloe's sweet juices for the first time and the anticipation was exquisite. Eddie was still fully clothed and he watched Chloe lower her quim onto my face. The heat from her pussy was incredible and the wetness that followed was unprecedented. So sweet and slimy with a slight metallic tang of her piercings. Her clit was easy to find thanks to the pink ball ring and I wasted no time in sucking and licking it, feeling her respond with soft moans of pleasure. Chloe had waited all day for this moment and must have been incredibly turned on for most of the day.

"Fraser come and look at this. Get a closer look at your wife enjoying Becca's tongue."

He came over and shuffled down for a closer look. He was now completely naked.

"Oh Fray, she really knows how to pleasure a pussy," panted Chloe above me.

"Are you enjoying her, eating you out baby?" he asked, in awe of the sight in front of him.

"Mmmmm oh my god yes. I love it...holy fuck..."

"See Fray, all women are lesbians deep down," laughed Eddie.

From my position I got a good view of Frasers cock. He was neatly trimmed, but not shaved. I was right about his size. He was about six inches and quite thin. His fatter glans poked out from behind his foreskin like revealing a tortoise's head. I would say it was the perfect cock for anal sex. His glans would push in, stretching my ass just enough and then slipping into his narrower shaft, similar to a butt plug. I hoped I'd get to feel it.

"Nice cock Fray," I slurped, from in between Chloe's legs.

"Calm down Bex, you'll get to suck it soon enough," replied Eddie, before Fraser could speak.

"Mmmmm oh fuck Becca," Chloe was approaching climax.

I licked and slurped at her clit, playing with her piercings with my tongue and lips. I felt her start to slip into the orgasmic zone.

"Edge her Becca. Don't let her cum," demanded Eddie. "Look at her face Fray."

She looked so happy, like a drug addict about to get her fix.

I slurped and licked until she was almost there and then I stopped again.

"Oh Becca. You fucking bitch, get me off," she pleaded.

Slurping and licking. She doubled over.

I stopped.

"Fuck you, I'll do it myself," she said in frustration.

Her hand went to her clit and she started to rub herself.

Eddie saw red and jumped on the bed behind her. He dragged her off my face and pulled her hands away from her pussy, throwing her down on the bed.

"Feisty little bitch! I said don't cum until I say so," he bellowed. "Fraser get the handcuffs from my bag."

Fraser unzipped Eddie's bag and produced two sets of handcuffs. He snapped one onto Chloe's right wrist as she tried to play with her needy pussy again. He snapped the other end of the handcuff to the bed post. She tried to touch herself with her other hand, but Eddie soon repeated the process and she was cuffed to the bed like a crucifix, facing upwards. She writhed like an exorcist to try and get free, but it was useless.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,586 Followers