Becca XXX Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,600 Followers

"Defiant little slut isn't she Fray. You should keep better control of her," said Eddie a little out of breath after having to fight with her.

"I'll teach her alright," said Fraser.

He got between his wife's legs and rammed his cock into her hard. She lurched up the bed as he penetrated her soaking gash and he started to pound her.

"Fucking hell she's never been this wet before," he groaned.

Chloe's eyes rolled back as she almost reached her peak.

"No! You dumb fuck, you'll make her cum," said Eddie, dragging Fraser of his own wife.

"What the fuck Eddie! She's my wife, not yours. I'll do what I like to her," snapped Fraser.

Eddie held Fraser down on the bed. It was easy for him as he was the larger of the two of them.

"Becca. Sit on his face to pin him down."

I manoeuvred round and reversed onto Fraser's face. His cock bobbed about in front of me as I mounted him. He seemed reluctant to lick my pussy, but it was all part of the role play.

"Eat it," I demanded, sitting down hard and smothering him.

"Mmmppphphpmh." he couldn't breathe.

I backed off slightly to allow him to get some air and to access my snatch. I was very juicy and I thought he might drown rather than suffocate.

"I said fucking eat it," I shouted again.

He started to suck and lick my labia and clit.

Eddie watched on. We had turned into a domineering couple and were taking control of Chloe and Fraser. They would do as we told them. Chloe's punishment was being tied to the bed and denied orgasm and Fraser's punishment was being suffocated by my pussy and ass if he didn't do as he was told.

I took a closer look at his cock as which was about four inches from my mouth. I could see it twitching and glistening, coated in Chloe's nectar. I could even smell their combined scent. The heady aroma of cock and male hormones mixed with Chloe's creamy musk. I was about to suck it, but I stopped myself.

"Shall I take him in my mouth babe?" I asked my husband's permission.

"Of course Bex. I'd love to see you suck another man's penis."

I licked him up and down and teased him as he feasted on my labia. It bobbed and twitched. His foreskin was fully withdrawn, he was so hard. I sucked is helmet and licked his frenulum and I heard him moan from underneath me.

"Please suck it," he begged.

I thought I'd put him out of his misery and after sucking his balls for a couple of minutes I throated his slimy cock. He tasted of Chole.

"Jesus Christ I've got a sexy fucking wife. Look at you taking that cock like a pro," gasped Eddie.

I smiled at him and started to bob my head up and down. He was easy to suck due to his lack of size and I didn't even break a sweat.

"How's my wife's cunt taste Fray?" asked Eddie, moving round to see me being eaten.

"She's sloppy and delicious," he replied.

I heard a voice to my left.

"You dirty fuckers. I want some attention," hissed Chloe like a spoilt teenager.

I looked over to see her watching me and her husband enjoying a sixty nine.

"Mmmm your hubby's got a tasty cock," I teased her, sucking him in again.

"Fucking bitch," she tried to kick me from across the bed , but I was too far away.

I laughed and looked her in the eye as I took her husbands length in my throat once more, making a loud moaning noise.

"I want cock," she shouted. "Give me some cock."

I looked at Eddie and nodded. He wasn't completely in control. I still had some bearing on the events.

He took his shirt off and then kicked his jeans and boxers off. As they slipped down his large thighs I saw he was shaved and standing to attention. Pre-cum glistened on his tip. Chloe sat open mouthed at the size of the thing and then licked her lips.

"He's fucking huge Becca," she said.

He was fucking huge too. Eight or maybe nine inches and nice and fat like a salami.

"Don't worry babe, he'll be gentle with your fertile little cooch," I cooed.

Eddie moved up onto the bed and pushed his cock into her face. He teased her with it. She was dying to suck it, but he kept on giving her sexual frustration. He'd move nearer and then as she closed her eyes to take it, he'd move away again.

"Give me that cock," she begged. "Pleeeease..."

I felt Fraser turn his head to see his wife begging for cock. I carried on sucking him with one eye on my husband. Eddie finally pushed his cock into Chloe's mouth and I watched her eyes bulge as it entered her throat. She started to gag, but Eddie kept it in there. I suddenly heard a groan as Frasers cock erupted and I received a very large mouthful of hot sticky spunk.

Spurt. Spurt. Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.

His balls tightened as I drained him. He'd took me by surprise with his premature ejaculation, but I kept my lips wrapped around his shaft until he'd finished.

Eddie withdrew his cock from Chloe's throat and she gagged up spit and saliva all over herself. She grinned from ear to ear and opened up for more.

I rolled off Fraser and he sat up looking embarrassed.

"Oh no! He hasn't? Has he?" asked Eddie.

I nodded and opened my mouth to show him what he'd given me.

"For fucks sake Fray. You're pathetic," he snapped. "No wonder you can't get your wife pregnant, you blow your load before you even get it inside her."

"It was an accident...I don't normally...your wife's mouth felt too good..."

"Fucking useless. Don't swallow it Becca. I know you want to, but maybe we can still use it to fertilise your friend," said Eddie.

He dismounted from Chloe's torso and moved lower to her pussy.

I knew his intentions straight away. He gripped her labia rings and spread her lips wide open pulling her legs up slightly. Chloe flinched as he stretched her a little bit too much. I saw her skin go thin around her piercings and her shiny pink insides. She was literally dripping. I pushed my two index fingers inside her and opened her hole. My lips were puckered and I pressed them into her delicate slippery folds.

"Spit it inside her. Maybe it will do some good," said Eddie.

Chloe giggled as a I pushed the salty liquid from my mouth and into her vagina.

"Teehee it fells all warm," she tittered.

As I withdrew a tiny dribble leaked from her snatch and I licked it up and swallowed it down. I now had a taste for semen so I went back over to Fraser, grabbed his cock by the base and milked the last drop from his tip. I licked it off and swallowed it. Chloe lay on the bed with her legs pushed back to prevent the sperm from leaking out. Gravity would do its job and pull the spunk onto her cervix to give her the best chance of impregnation. We were both feeling that this was for real rather than a role play. We were loving it.

I hadn't cum from sitting on Frasers face and I had been denied a feed from his cock, so I was now feeling frustrated and hornier than ever. Fraser was now limp and pretty much useless and Chloe was keeping her prize inside.

"I want you inside me," I said to my husband. "Fuck me and make me cum. I want that monster in me now."

I bent over on all fours and arched my back like a good little slut. I was in charge now, not Eddie. There was no way he could resist fucking me. He got behind me and put his hands on my ass cheeks. He slid his glans up and down my slit and then pushed in. He felt so fucking good inside me. I was yearning for it since we started.

"Mmmmmm fffuuuuucccckkkkkk," I moaned.

"See Fray, this is how to pleasure a woman," gasped Eddie. "She's as tight as an eighteen year old, always has been."

He slid in and out slowly and I moved in time with his rhythm.

"I'll try and get hard again," said Fraser.

Eddie laughed and then groaned as I tightened my pelvic floor muscles and gripped him tighter.

"Holy shit Bex, that feels good."

"Can Becca suck me to get me hard again?" asked Fraser.

"Sure, she loves cock, help yourself, but try not to cum in her mouth again."

He moved in front of me on my knees and slipped his soft cock into my mouth. I started to envelope his shaft with my tongue and suck him to get the blood flowing again.

"I might even let you fuck her asshole," added Eddie, thrusting hard into me.

It felt so erotic to hear him offering me out to his friend like a toy. It was as though I had no say in the matter. If his friend wanted to fuck my ass, he could and I had to comply. It obviously got Fraser going because he was soon hard as a rock in my mouth and thrusting in and out like Eddie was behind me.

"Spit roast the dirty bitch," spouted Chloe, still sitting with her legs in the air.

"You'll get your turn babe," I winked at her. "Eddies going to cum in your sweet fuck hole later."

"He fucking better. Hopefully he'll give me a nice big bouncing baby," she smirked. "I've already got one load swimming inside me."

With a cock each end, I was soon on my way to pleasure town. I reached down to my erect clit and started to rub myself. Eddie sensed I wanted to get off and changed his pace and depth constantly. He spat on my ass and gently rubbed his finger over my anus. He didn't penetrate me with it, he just stimulated the thousands of nerve endings around my starfish.

"Mmmmm right there. Fuck me deeper babe," I squirmed.

Rub. Rub. Thrust. Thrust.

The train was approaching pleasure town.

"Harder. Fuck me harder," I took Frasers cock back in my mouth.

Suck. Suck. Pant. Pant.

The train was about to pull into the station. So close.

Slip. Slide. Across my anus.

The train was slowing. Doors about to open.

"Mmmpphhhh. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. I'm going to cum."

I gave my bud one last flick as he thrust to my limits.

My flood gates opened like the doors on a train with all the tiny people rushing out. The feeling spread out all over my body and I spat Frasers cock out and shouted out in pleasure.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING. KEEP GOING."

I rubbed furiously and Eddie pounded me relentlessly. My legs were soaked and I dripped pussy juice onto the bed sheets as my quim over lubricated itself.

The feeling slowly died away just like the people leaving the station and dispersing to wherever they were going. A sudden rush and then dying away to nothing. It was blissful.

"Jesus Christ she cums hard," said Eddie. "Her cunt spasm made her so tight I nearly lost my own load."

I flopped forward on the bed to get my breath back. Fraser sat stroking his cock and Eddie sat back to control himself before he started his assault on Chloe's uterus.

"Untie me and stick your cock up me," snapped Chloe.

She looked jealous that I'd cum and she hadn't

I found the key and unclipped the handcuffs. She pounced onto her husband and started sucking him off in front of me. Defiance in her eyes to reclaim her man.

"Don't make him cum yet babe," I said.

"I won't," she slurped.

She let go of her husbands dick and lay down on her back.

"I want your husbands spunk inside me," she said.

She opened her legs and spread her lips open. She was dripping in sperm from her sudden movements as Frasers load started to leave her body.

I took hold of Eddies huge manhood and guided him over to Chloe's willing snatch.

"Fuck her for me babe," I said kissing him. "I want you to give her a baby."

I nudged his cock against her cum coated hole and he gasped.

"I love a freshly fucked messy creampie," he said.

He slipped into her, painfully slowly enjoying every inch of the feeling. I held his balls and guided him in. I knew how nice it must have felt for him and knew Chloe would be loving it. Fucking a sperm filled pussy would be an amazing feeling for him. This was his fantasy.

His balls touched her ass cheeks and she took all he had.

"Holy shit, he's so much bigger than you Fray," she mocked him.

Frasers cock was rock hard as he watched his friend fuck his wife's pussy. He was a good three inches shorter than Eddie and looked a lot thinner in comparison. This is what Fraser wanted. He wanted to feel inferior and humiliated as another cock fertilised his wife. It was a strange kink, but horny none the less.

"I love seeing you fuck her," I said. "So fucking sexy."

I kissed Eddie lovingly as he thrust in and out of Chloe.

"Do you like my husband's manly cock Chloe?"

"So much better than my husband," she laughed.

Fraser looked dejected by his wife's comments and with us all laughing at him.

"Careful, he might blow his load again," laughed Eddie.

He hung his head in shame.

"Awwww poor little Fray," said Chloe, mocking him with a pouty face. " He can't satisfy this pussy and shoots his load in my best friends mouth prematurely. What a fucking loser."

"I'm sorry. You're right Chloe. I can't match up to Eddies big cock."

"Stick that thing in my pussy and lets see how it feels," I said. I was starting to feel sorry for him.

"Try not to cum in her you fucking loser," said Chloe. "She doesn't want your useless semen making a mess everywhere again."

I bent over and presented myself to Fraser. I felt his cock slide in and he started to pant as he fucked me hard and fast. He felt a lot smaller than Eddie that was for sure.

"Oooh you are a lucky boy, being allowed to fuck Becca's tight hole, aren't you?" cooed Chloe.

"Oh my god Eddie she feels so fucking wet," he gasped.

"She's always wet and willing mate."

"Look at Eddie fucking your dirty slut of a wife Fray," I said.

I wanted to humiliate him and make him cum in me. My own desire was taking over and my cunt deserved its sticky treat.

Chloe started to pant and approached orgasm. She had been denied once, but I knew she'd cum hard this time.

"Is he going to make your cute little pussy cum Chloe?" I asked.

"Fuck! Yeah he is. Oh my god."

She rubbed her clit as my husband pounded her tiny gash.

Her whole body seemed to glow as she got to her peak.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. FUCK ME." she cried.

Eddie increased his pace and was thrusting into her so hard that she was being pushed up the bed.

"CUM IN ME. GIVE ME YOUR SPERM."

Harder and harder he fucked her.

Chloe came and came as he ploughed into her over and over.

She had tears streaming down her cheeks she was so happy. Fraser followed suit and thrust into me hard. He was never going to get me off, but I was enjoying it immensely.

I reached between Eddies legs and massaged his over filled balls, gently rubbing his perineum.

"Cum in her babe. Get the bitch pregnant."

"I need to hear it from Fraser," he replied, holding back his load.

"Please give my wife a baby Eddie. Cum in her tight fertile snatch and knock her up for me."

At that moment I felt Eddies ball sack tighten and twitch over and over as he pumped Chloe full of spunk.

"Oooooh my god, he's flooding my uterus Fray. I can feel him cumming in me," gasped Chloe as her orgasm subsided. "Its swimming around inside me looking to make a baby."

I pulled Fraser out of my pussy and stuck him in my ass. He didn't complain and the tighter feeling around his cock, coupled with the sight of his friend cumming in his wife's pussy set him off in seconds.

"Oh fuck...no... not again...I'm cumming..." he cried in embarrassment.

His load coated the walls of my rectum and I laughed in delight at getting him off again and adding to his humiliation.

"For fucks sake. He's cum in my ass Eddie."

"Haha, you're welcome Fray. I knew her asshole would get you off. Useless fucker."

He pulled out and sat on the bed panting hard.

I went between Eddies legs from behind and massaged his balls to ensure every last drop was drained from them. He slowly pulled out and Chloe put her hand over her hole to keep Eddie's potent seed inside. She pushed her legs back again as she had before.

We all took a breather. Eddie was sweating and out of breath from fucking Chloe so hard. Fraser was looking undermined and dejected and I was exhausted from the whole role play.

After a few minutes Chloe propped a pillow under her ass to keep her pelvis elevated. She was taking the role of getting pregnant very seriously.

"I think that should do the trick," she sighed, closing her eyes.

"It should, but we need to make sure. How about one more load from your husband?" I said.

Fraser perked up. His cock was flaccid and looked tiny compared to Eddie's semi.

"I get to fuck my wife?" he asked.

"Don't be fucking stupid. You wouldn't touch the sides after Eddie's been in there," I laughed. "I'll milk a load out of you."

"You're going to jerk me off into her pussy?"

"Not quite. A little bitch like you needs something different. Put your face in the pillows and bend over. Stick your ass in the air like a little slut," I ordered.

He obeyed and got behind him. His dick and balls hung down like a cows udders.

"Lube?" I said.

Eddie passed some from his bag.

I lubed my finger and Frasers cock and balls.

"You seemed to like fucking my ass Fray. Now I'm going to fuck yours."

I slid my finger into his anus feeling him tense down on it.

"Relax or it will hurt. I'm going to milk your prostrate," I said.

"Holy fucking shit," he gasped. "I've heard about this."

I slipped my finger inside his ass up to my third knuckle and pointed it down to the root of his cock. I felt the soft spongy tissue of his prostrate through his rectal wall and started to rub it slowly. His cock was hard in an instant.

Chloe watch on in fascination. She had never seen this done before and it was only my second time.

"You see Chloe, massaging the prostrate will make his balls fill back up pretty damn quick," I explained.

"That's so fucking sexy," she said.

I lubed up my other hand and started to milk his cock in a downward motion. I only stroked it downwards, never upwards. Like I was milking a cows teat.

He moaned and his legs shook uncontrollably within about five minutes. I swear I could see his balls get larger as they re-filled with sperm.

"Holy shit that is amazing," gasped Chloe. "Do you like the finger in your asshole you little faggot?" she mocked her husband again.

"I don't care if I'm a faggot. It feels unbelievable. I think I'm going to explode, " he replied.

Pre-cum started to seep from his cock in a constant stream and I knew he was close to climax.

"Chloe shuffle underneath him and spread your pussy open for me," I said.

Eddie was lost for words. He'd never seen anything like it. He took Chloe's weight and lifted her into position. Her legs were still pushed back towards her ears as she got beneath Fraser dripping cock.

Milk. Milk. Milk.

"Get ready Chloe. When he cums, I'll force his tip inside you."

Precum dripped all over her lips. I wiggled my finger a little harder and felt him twitch internally. His pelvic floor muscles were about to unleash a huge prize.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Milk. Milk Milk.

"Get closer babe," I said.

"On my god here it comes," spluttered Fraser.

Chloe spread her lips with her piercings. I could see her pinkness mixed with white cream.

"Here it comes," he said again.

Milk. Milk. Milk.

"The build up from a prostrate orgasm is immense and takes time. He thinks he's going to cum, but then it just hangs there until the point of explosion," I explained to Chloe.

"Here it comes," he said again.

I kept pressure on the prostrate, but now milked him up and down from his balls to his tip and back again. I felt him tense as I pulled his foreskin back and knew it was time.

"Now," I shouted.

I pushed his knees further apart making him drop lower and his glans entered Chloe's gooey hole. His legs trembled and he started to cum. Spurt after spurt after Spurt, he was out of control as his balls twitched and his anus clenched around my finger at least fifteen times. Her pussy started to overflow with sperm and drip down her ass.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,600 Followers