Becca XXX Ch. 13

Story Info
Becca, the brutal dildo and an unexpected visitor.
12.4k words
4.71
57.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,591 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

I'd spent a night and a day in the rape cellar and several of the guards had fucked and abused me during that time. It was supposed to have been punishment, but the filthy animal within me had loved every second of it, although I didn't tell them that for obvious reasons.

It must have been late, maybe midnight, when I suddenly felt the urge to pee again. I was lying on the dirty mattress and still chained to the wall by my dog collar. Having pissed my knickers uncontrollably the day before l had been given a cat litter tray to do my business in by one of the guards. It was all part of their game to make me feel degraded and worthless and it was working to some degree.

I'd slept on and off for most of the evening with the thought of further disgusting abuse hanging over me and possibly starting at any second. I looked over at the litter tray with a feeling of dread. It was that or nothing. At least I was free to move around rather than hanging from a hook and pissing my knickers, like I had the previous day.

I shuffled over to the litter tray and gave it a little shake. I'd seen cats use them hundreds of times, as we'd had a cat when I was a little girl. I crouched with my legs shoulder width apart and slid the tray between my parted ankles. I wasn't desperate to go, but I thought it better that I did, as I didn't know what was coming my way. If I was going to escape I didn't want to have to stop for a piss while I was on the run.

I squatted and waited for the inevitable flow of pee, which didn't take long. The hiss of hot liquid left my body and sprayed into the litter tray. A good thirty seconds later and my stream slowed as the gravel in the tray did its job of soaking up my bodily fluids. I felt better having relieved myself in a more dignified way than wetting myself. I was almost done when the door burst open and a guard looked in. He had a second glance at me and stared open mouthed when he saw me squatting like a cat over the tray.

"It's a good job you've had a piss, you dirty bitch. Janice is here to play with you," he laughed.

At last. Escape time. I thought

I'd been waiting for Janice, the only woman among the guards, to arrive since I first heard about her. She was going to be my best chance of escape, as I thought she would be easy to overpower. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Janice appeared in the doorway and literally blocked the view. She was huge. The previous guards had said she was manly, but that had been an understatement.

She left her weapon with the guard outside and entered the room.

"Enjoy yourself Janice. Knock the door when you're done with her," said the guard, as he closed the door behind him.

It was just me and her.

I was still finishing my pee when she came closer grinning like a lunatic.

"Hello Kitty," she said in a deep voice. "Enjoying your little pee pee?"

She spoke perfect English, but had a strong Russian accent.

"When you've got to go, you've got to go," I smiled.

She wasn't being overly intimidating so I was polite to her, trying to emulate her behaviour.

She was at least a foot taller than me and extremely muscular, wearing the same uniform as all the male guards. Her white short sleeved shirt bulged with muscles as big as a mans. The buttons were tight across her enormous bosom and her beige chinos hugged her huge thighs and looked a size too small for her.

Although she was very well built, like a female body builder, she was very nice looking. Her hair was shaved one side and her fringe flopped over from the other, giving her a softer appearance. Her piercing pale blue eyes bore down on me as I let my pussy drip dry into the litter tray.

"All finished?" she nodded, at my wet snatch.

"Yes," I replied.

I shuffled the tray from between my legs and put it back where I'd found it. I sat down leaning against the wall, adjusting my dog collar to get more comfortable. I had no idea what this woman had in store for me, but it wasn't going to be good.

She watched me intently.

"You're a pretty little kitty," she giggled. "Nice and petite, just the way I like them. Yes?"

She was beginning to sound a little more worrying.

"Thank you," I said.

"You like girls?"

"I like both."

She didn't seem impressed.

"Men are pigs," she spat.

I'd heard it all before as I'd worked my way up the tiers at the G-Spot clubs. Some girls loved girls for a reason. I guessed she'd had a bad experience with men. Maybe that's why she preferred girls. Maybe that's why she'd took up body building and I guessed that was why she was here to abuse me. Sometimes victims of sex abuse went full circle and forced themselves onto others because it had been done to them. Either way, this strong sexy woman was down here alone with me for the same reason as all the other guards. To rape me.

Janice looked over to the table full of formidable dildos. She smiled and looked back at me. I didn't like what she was thinking.

"Stand up," she said. "Let's get proper look at you."

I slowly got to my feet, adjusting my chain as I straightened up.

She looked me up and down and moved in close. My hair was matted and damp. I must have looked a state. She smiled sympathetically at me and we made eye contact.

Did she feel sorry for me?

She reached into her pocket and produced a small hair brush. It was like a travel hairbrush, small and compact. She moved behind me and started to gently brush my hair. The feel of the bristles against my scalp felt exquisite, having not brushed my hair in two days. It was like scratching an itch I couldn't reach. She was gentle in removing the cots and tangles from my matted mop as if I was a toy doll and she was a little girl.

"Kitty needs to look cute doesn't she? We can't fuck if you look a mess."

She straightened my hair and came round in front of me to tuck it behind my ears. The back of her hand brushed against my skin. She felt powerful and I felt myself tremble ever so slightly. Fear or excitement I wasn't sure.

"Scared?" she asked. She'd felt it too.

I nodded and looked at her with puppy dog eyes, hoping for some sympathy.

She gave me a lecherous smile. She was already getting off on my fear. She nuzzled into my neck and breathed in. Maybe she could smell it coming off me or maybe she was as perverted as some of the men. Smelling women's hair was also a fetish for some people.

She moved away and stood in front of me. She glanced at the dildo table, back to me and then down at her bulging chest. She gave me a sexy coy smile and started to undo her buttons one by one. She was a sexy woman for sure. Strong, powerful and very sure of herself.

She unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a white sports bra. Maybe she needed the extra support for work or maybe she was fresh from the gym. She let the shirt fall from her shoulders and onto the floor. Her trousers were next. Her belt was flicked off and she shimmied out of them kicking her shoes off at the same time.

She whipped her bra off and stood there in front of me to let me admire her muscular physique. She looked like she'd been chiselled from granite. She had no body fat whatsoever and she could have entered a Miss Universe competition and won it.

I'd wanted her to be my next attacker, thinking I could overpower her and escape, but I began to think that I'd picked the wrong guard. She was a formidable opponent to say the least.

Her panties were very feminine. A pink lacey G-string barely covered her bulging mound. She looked like she had a speed bump in her knickers and I knew she'd be wet down there. Male rapists got off on abusing women and were always turned on by it. Janice would be no different, the thoughts in her head of what she was about to do to me would be getting her juices flowing for sure.

"Close your mouth Kitty," she said. "You'll be needing it later."

I hadn't realised I'd been staring at her open mouthed and I closed it immediately.

"You're body is amazing," I blurted.

"It took a lot of hard work. You're pretty well toned yourself," she returned the compliment. "You're a real cutie. It's a shame about what's going to happen to you."

"It doesn't have to happen. You could let me go. I won't tell anyone."

She burst out laughing.

It was worth a try. Back to plan A.

Her pink G-string looked damp and not just from excitement. She'd have been wearing it all day and sweating in it. It was hot and humid outside despite being cool in the cellar. That meant her pussy would also be hot and humid and very fragrant. The kind of smell that drove panty sniffing perverts wild. Rafee would have loved them for sure.

She moved closer again and got within inches of my face. I could smell her perfume and see her body glistening. She looked like she was covered in a thin layer of baby oil.

Something about her didn't seem right as she moved in and rubbed her lips against mine. I felt my genitals swell. It was an uncontrollable body reaction to a beautiful woman, even if she was about to do unspeakable things to me.

I closed my eyes and waited her to kiss me but it didn't come. Instead she moved her face away and slapped me across the face with the back of her hand causing my head to turn. As the stinging pain hit my receptors she gave me a sharp jab in the stomach. It took me by surprise and I doubled over as she took the wind out of me. It wasn't a hard punch but just enough to tell me she was in charge. If she'd hit me properly I probably wouldn't have got back up.

"Stay down," said Janice.

I stayed bent at the waist fearing another punch or slap if I didn't. From this angle I could see her damp knickers and got my first smell of her pheromones. She had definitely been wearing those knickers all day in the Spanish sun because she didn't smell too fresh and clean. The smell of her sweaty, unwashed cunt made my pussy moisten, despite the pain and fear. Another uncontrollable body reaction as my adrenaline triggered my fight-or-flight response.

"Touch your toes," she instructed me.

I obeyed and gripped my ankles.

I heard her move to the table and pick up a metal object. I could see it out the corner of my eye. It was a stainless steel torpedo shape and I knew what it was instantly. A butt plug and not a small one either.

"Do you play with your ass?" she asked, like it mattered what I said.

"Sometimes," I replied, getting my breathing back to normal after she'd winded me.

I watched her pour lube onto the plug and she came back towards me. She stroked my ass cheeks gently with her fingers, enjoying the feel of my firm young body. I quivered and felt my quim swell even more in anticipation.

"Mmmm it looks like Kitty works out," she purred. "Such a cute sexy ass. It almost seems a shame to destroy it."

The cold steel plug pushed against my anus. It looked pretty big as I stared up at her from my bent over position. It wasn't the smallest item on the table.

She pushed, slowly at first as my elastic ring took the pressure. If I stayed tense it would hurt, just like anal always does to begin with. I relaxed and felt her penetrate me with it. I felt the searing hot pain as it entered my body and I started to pant. Just when I thought it was about to go past the widest part, she pulled it out again.

I cried out in frustration at being so close to the pain subsiding, knowing she was going to do it all over again.

Push it in or leave me alone. Don't repeat the process, you fucking bitch!

"You can take bigger," she announced in a monotone voice.

"No that's big enough," I pleaded.

"Shhhhhhh. Quiet Kitty."

She swapped the plug for a larger one and repeated the process with the lube. She pushed it against my throbbing starfish and I winced.

"Relax," she said.

I concentrated on relaxing my sphincter and braced myself once more. This time she pushed harder and the pain increased rapidly as my ass spread open to accept the foreign object.

I screamed in pain thinking I couldn't take it.

"No...No...No...don't!" I begged.

Just as I thought she was going to split me open with it, I felt it suck inside me and I knew she'd gone past the widest part, as my body accepted it. The pain lessened and she let go.

I felt full and relieved that the worst of it was over.

"Good girl," she said. "See...I told you, you could do it."

She patted and stroked my ass again and got down on her knees behind me. I was still holding my ankles as I felt her hands on the inside of my thighs. She stroked up to the heart of my being, teasing me and stroking my legs up and down.

"You have sexy legs," she said. "So beautiful."

"Thank you," I panted as the pain went off.

Her fingers grazed my labia and I realised how wet she'd made me. She pushed my ankles wider and rubbed me gently between my legs.

"Kitty likes it? Yes?"

I just moaned.

She slid two fingers in and quickly swapped them for a third. I moaned louder enjoying the pleasure of her expert touch. She fingered me for a few minutes, swapping between two and three fingers, altering her angle and depth. She twisted her fingers in a corkscrew motion and I willed her not to stop. It felt amazing and I groaned with pleasure.

She must have sensed that I was enjoying it and unfortunately did the opposite and stopped.

"You're dirty cunts nice and wet. You're ready for a good fucking," she laughed.

She moved back to the table again.

I heard another metal clang as she picked up another item of pain.

She got behind me and I saw a huge metal dildo in her hand. It was at least ten inches long and as thick as a beer can.

"Scared?" she asked, not really caring.

"Y...yes," I murmured.

"You should be. It's time to fill your other fuck hole."

"No... please don't," I cried.

My insides were already stretched with the huge butt plug in my ass. There was no way I could take that thing inside me as well.

She rubbed it up my legs and around my ass cheeks, deliberately avoiding my dripping snatch. It felt cold and hard against my clammy skin. She stopped for a moment and then I felt a completely knew sensation. There was a 'tink, tink,'sound as she gently knocked it against the free end of the butt plug, sticking out of my ass. It sent a tremor right through my anus and up my spine. I flinched and let out a gasp. It was like she was gently hammering a nail into a piece of wood. The metal dildo was the hammer and the butt plug was the nail.

Tink. Tink. She did it again harder.

"Nice solid metal objects are so much fun on your soft body parts," she said in a sinister tone.

I stayed silent, enjoying the little shocks of pleasure on my asshole, but fearing the penetration which I knew was coming soon.

Tink. Tink.

Tink. Tink.

My whole body shuddered.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Mmmmm I quite like it. It feels nice," I moaned.

"And this?"

She rammed the metal dildo straight inside me without warning.

I screamed out on pain.

"Arrrgghhhh fuck no!"

She giggled like an idiot and held the metal cock inside me. My pussy burned with pain just like my ass. I thought she'd ripped me in two. I collapsed forward onto my knees trying to get away from the pain, but she dropped with me and held it in place.

"No. No. No little Kitty. You cannot escape it," she said.

I was on all fours on the mattress with tears running down my face. I'd never been raped by a woman before and some how it felt worse than having it done by a man. She should have known better.

"Please. I'm begging you take it out," I pleaded over my shoulder.

"Feel it stretch you. Slut!" she hissed, with venom in her voice.

"No...no...no please take it out. It hurts so bad," I sobbed.

To my surprise she obeyed and slid the metal cock back out. I suddenly felt empty inside, but very relieved. I breathed out, panting hard as my pussy recovered from such a savage assault.

"Thank you," I said in a meaningful tone.

"I thought you were different to the others," she said.

Tink. Tink. She hit my plug again.

"I can't take it. Its too big. No woman can take a metal cock that big in both holes and enjoy it," I replied.

She had the dildo in her hand, it glistened with my wetness. She ran her finger up its ten inches and examined it. There was a pool of my lady goo on her finger tip. She sucked it into her mouth, tasting me for the first time.

"A real woman can take big things inside her," she said.

I stayed silent, waiting for the abuse to start back up, but hoping it wouldn't.

She got up and moved back to the table. I feared the worse. She dropped the dildo on the table with a thud and picked up another one. This one was a different shape and looked even wider. It had a rounded end, shaped like a bullet and then spread into a larger section and then slightly thinner and back to parallel. It looked like it had a huge bulbous bell-end. There was a small rubber grip on its base.

"This is called a bad-dragon dildo. You can buy them made of rubber for comfort, but I prefer a metal one," she said. "It's more brutal."

She came back and knelt by my side, with the shiny object of terror in her hand.

"Please don't fuck me with it," I begged.

She just smiled menacingly at me with a big grin from ear to ear. I glanced between her legs and saw her tiny G-string failing to contain her engorged pussy lips. She had a puffy pussy, completely bald from what I could see. Her G-string was soaked with creamy white juice. She was loving what she was doing to me.

She gripped my butt plug and twisted it. It felt lovely, but my fear was taking over. If she put the bad-dragon inside me she'd make me bleed for sure.

To my amazement she pulled the butt plug out of my ass, slowly with a loud pop. The pain came back briefly and then dissipated away.

She gave me a pouty look.

"Awww is it too big for little Kitty's tight little holes? Poor thing," she patronised me.

I felt relieved and empty, but I knew it wasn't over.

She left my side again and threw the butt plug on the table and swapped it for another one which was even bigger.

"No. Please. I'm begging you," I cried, tears streaming down my face.

She returned to the mattress, clanking the two metal objects together in a rhythm.

Tink. Tink. Tink.

Tink. Tink. Tink.

I'd never felt fear like it. My face was a constant stream of water from my eyes. I felt like she was about to fuck me to death. She dropped the two items of torture on the mattress and flipped me over like a wrestler. She trapped my arms by my sides with her thighs. Her sudden powerful movements took me by surprise and I knew I wouldn't be able to fight her off. She was much stronger than me and obviously had some grappling training. It was all just a game to her.

"Pathetic, weak little girl," she laughed. "I heard you were feisty and that you loved it rough, but you are a just a scared little Kitty, like the rest of them."

"Please let me go," I begged.

Her weight shifted and I thought she was going to get off me, but she spun round into a sixty-nine position with her on top of me. She put her forearm under my left knee and bent it backwards into some sort of wrestling hold.

I cried out in pain and tapped her twice on the side. A double tap meant I conceded. I had been taught that during my self defence training at Lexa's facility.

"Pathetic," she spat.

She released the knee lock.

Her ass was inches from my face and I could smell her sweaty holes. Her tiny pink G-string was getting creamier by the minute, she was so aroused.

"How does it look down there?" she asked.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,591 Followers