Becca's First Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and reassured me, "It's alright, my pet, you're fine. I'm here, and no one is going to hurt you. "

I smiled at him timidly, he returned his own, very proud one, and my heart lifted. He believed in me and was proud, so I was happy.

I looked down and saw that the third man standing had just finished writing on my inner thighs and my shaved pubic area "BLACK COCK WHORE". The three men began laughing again, high fiveing each other and exchange more degrading comments about me.

Sir and I had discussed humiliation and even done some between us, but this was different. These men didn't really know me; all they knew was a young woman, dressed like a slut letting herself get fucked by four strangers. The tears began to rise again at the thought of this real humiliation, but then I saw Sir again and felt some peace return. The man was now kneeling again preparing to push his cock inside me and I thought to myself as he penetrated me.

"I am a slut. I am a cum dump. I am a black cock whore. But I am Sir's and he is proud of me. He will keep me safe. I will revel in this and enjoy being a slut tonight because I can." I thought.

The man continued fucking me; emboldened by the humiliating writing, he began saying more humiliating things.

"Oh god, you like that, don't you, you little slut."

The other two standing men laughed.

"Yeah, I'm fucking you, you whore. You like being a whore to blacks don't you?"

I was humiliated by this, but oddly aroused as well. I knew Sir would want me to embrace this and go with it so I tried to react positively.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your big cock. I need it. I need your big cock. Fuck me!"

This was too much and the man began to cum, pulling out as he did so, shooting his load all over my stomach and tits. Like the man before, he rubbed his cock on me for a few seconds until his spasms stopped and moved back.

I then noticed Jonathan looking at me tenderly and the humiliation and anxiety of the last few minutes dissipated. He got on his knees in front of me and started to penetrate me, but then grabbed my arms and pulled me to a sitting position. Without warning, he wrapped an arm around me and one under my ass and stood, lifting me like I weighed nothing. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, feeling his powerful muscles. He walked to the bed and lay me down gently and then positioned himself over me, reaching down to guide his cock in, but I took his hand and moved it aside. I held his huge cock in my small hand. I looked down and saw the contrast between his dark skin and my fair complexion and red fingernails and was immediately so hot. I had to have him inside me. I pulled on his cock and guided it into my body. I left my hand there for several strokes feeling his massive member slide in and out of me. He was bigger than any of the other three men but I felt it was a perfect fit inside my body. He began to thrust in and out of me and I felt all of the passion returning. Not the shameful, humiliating lust, but sexual passion for this man. I began taking to him as he pushed in and out. The words were the same as before, but this time I meant them in a different manner.

"Oh yeah, baby, you feel so good." Jonathan said. Not in a teasing, hurtful tone as the last man had, but in a way that suggested he was genuinely enjoying the act, not dominating a smaller, weaker person.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and laced my fingers together pulling him down as I pulled myself up to him. I kissed him again as he thrust his huge cock in and out of me. We stayed like this, kissing and rubbing our faces on one another while he fucked me deeply. I was enjoying every thrust and felt my orgasm building. His motions indicated that he was ready to cum as well. He started pushing up to prepare to pull out of me before cumming, but I held him in place. At first, he resisted me and began breaking my grip, I saw at this moment how much stronger he was than I, his huge muscles rippling in his arms with a strength I could never match. He relaxed, realizing that I wanted him to stay inside me. I ran my hands down around his shoulders, across his chest, feeling his powerful build, down his sides and finally around to his hard ass. I dug my nails in and he continued thrusting into my body. His cock head began to swell and I knew that he was about to cum. My own orgasm was approaching quickly and I feared he would pull our and leave me on the edge. He thrust, once, twice, and then I felt his cock begin to spasm. He made one more attempt to pull back but I dug in with my nails and held to him, keeping his cock inside me as he shot his load inside my womb. He began thrusting furiously in short quick movements that pushed me over the edge and I came harder that I had all evening. My own spasms milked his cock as he shot the last of his load into me.

He collapsed on me and his weight felt comforting and secure. I held him close, not wanting it to be over yet. After a minute or so, he propped up on his arms and looked down at me. I caressed his large face with my small hands, marveling at the contrast. He kissed me once more and stood up, leaving me laying spent, naked, covered in cum and smeared lipstick with his fresh load starting to ooze out of my well fucked pussy.

The other three men were getting dressed by this point. Jonathan sat beside me a few minutes, caressing my body and just looking at me. I had not even gotten their names, but I knew Jonathan's and I hoped this would not be the last time we met. He wasn't like the others and that what I liked about him.

Sir was ushering the other three out.

He walked back to where Jonathan was pulling on his pants.

"Thank you Jonathan; that went well, as always." Sir said.

"You know it man." Jonathan said, and glancing back at me. "I'd love to see her again, soon."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." Sir replied.

12