'Becca's Red Ribbon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Becca, oh, darling," Jeremy groaned a few moments later.

"Do you want to touch me?" his daughter whispered, her robe coming down exactly as he'd envisioned.

Lust clogged his throat when Jeremy saw his daughter's dark pubic bush, the triangle a shadow above the completely depilated place around her labia.

"Can I?" Jeremy groaned. "Truly?"

"Oh, daddy," she murmured. "Of course you can. I want you to touch me. I want you to kiss me."

***

The recklessness Rebecca had spoken about engulfed them both.

They were together, locked at the mouth, his hands moving over her body while she went for her father's belt.

Rebecca got him free, his cock stiff with need.

"You're hard," Rebecca said on a groan. She looked into her father's face, her fist working over his length. "And you've only just come."

"I'm hard for you, darling," Jeremy gasped. "For you..."

"We're going to do this," Rebecca replied, tone determined.

On a rush of lust, Jeremy grabbed her waist and plonked her onto the table. The wine glass toppled and spilled its blood before it rolled onto the floor.

Mindless to the smash of glass, Rebecca leaned back onto her elbows and forearms, lifting her legs and folding them at the knees to expose her sex to her father's hungry gaze.

"You going to kiss my pussy?" she said, the words clotted and thick.

Then she moaned when he lunged in and forced her thighs wider, his tongue splitting her folds. Rebecca wriggled and groaned, her father lapping her clit.

"Oh, Jesus ... Oh, fuck ... Daddy," she whimpered.

"Baby, I love you," Jeremy said in reply. He looked up over her hairy mound and past her breasts to her face. "I love you, Rebecca."

"Just lick me, you perv," his daughter replied. "Kiss my pussy. Suck my clit."

Jeremy stared at her for another few seconds.

Then did exactly as his daughter had asked.

***

Jeremy made it his mission to give his daughter her climax. He used his experience and skill, fingers and tongue and lips to work Rebecca into a juddering frenzy of gasping and squealing and, eventually, a long, low groan.

Then he heard it, heard her mumble, "Daddy, I'm coming..."

***

They rushed to the living room. Rebecca went first, running along the corridor, giggling as she went, shrieking in delicious fright as her father followed. Jeremy held his trousers up while his eyes watched her rump jiggle and bounce. He growled with desire for her body, the lithe figure causing the surge of yearning to rush through his core.

"Did you watch me sucking Nathan's cock?" Rebecca asked her father. She was on the sofa, perched on the seat, just as she'd been with her boyfriend. "Want me to do it to you?" she added.

Without waiting for her father's response, she pulled him in close by hooking his belt loops and yanking. Rebecca's fingers curled around Jeremy's girth, his trousers slipping down to his ankles.

Then he moaned and whined and gaped down to see his daughter's lips around the big bulb. She slurped and slobbered and licked, sliding her tongue over the shaft from his balls to the tip before she glommed at it, the gagging glug-glug-glug coming up from the back of her throat.

Rebecca cranked at her father and spat on his cock before working the gloop over his length.

"Would you suck a cock with me, daddy?" Rebecca groaned, her eyes on his face. "If you're bi we could share one? Me and you like this..."

Rebecca went back to her lewd sucking and gulping, her father's eyes wide as full moons as he boggled in shock at the filth she'd muttered up to his face.

"'Becca," Jeremy moaned, fingers in her hair. "Don't say that. It's bad."

"Yeah, but so fucking dirty, isn't it, dad?"

She glommed him some more, working at her father until he felt the urge to let it go.

"Baby," Jeremy warned. "I ... I'll come," he said.

She let him go and stood up. Rebecca pressed her frontage against him and went on tip-toe to kiss her father's mouth.

"Not yet," she gasped, eyes shining with need. "Not until we ... Not until we've made love, dad."

"Made love?" Jeremy growled, his fist cranking his dick. "Not this time, 'Becca. I'm not in the mood for love."

"Oh," Rebecca said on a groan. "What are you in the mood for, daddy?"

"I want to ... to..." Jeremy couldn't bring himself to say it to her. Not to his daughter. As ridiculous as he knew it was, he couldn't use the profanity towards Rebecca.

"You want to fuck me," she said, smirking at him. "You want to fuck my wet little cunt with your big fucking cock."

"Jesus," Jeremy gasped, truly appalled by her use of the word.

"You want to smash my pussy. You want to fuck me until I fart. You want to make your little girl squirt."

"'Becca," he groaned. "Baby, please ... Enough."

"Here it is, daddy," Rebecca said, the smirk twisting her lips. She was on the sofa, reclining back, legs going wide, fingers splaying her folds. "There it is. There's the pussy. I want you to use me."

"If I do it...?" Jeremy gulped. "We can't ever go back."

"I don't fucking care." Rebecca flicked a forefinger over her clit. She winced and groaned, the muscles in her stomach tensing at the pleasure she felt. "I'll be your girlfriend ... Your wife ... Whatever you want. Just fucking FUCK ME!"

***

The enormity of what they were doing rose up in Jeremy's mind at the same instant he felt her insides clench around his girth. It was incest. Simple as that. He was inside his daughter. He was moving his cock into her body while she laid there scrunched up, almost bent double, her green eyes on his face before her focus flicked to where her pussy accepted her own father's cock.

"'Becca," Jeremy mumbled, half of his cock inside his daughter. "Sweetheart, I can still take it out."

He watched as her chest hitched and she let out a sob. Then his daughter's hand moved down to her vulva. She fingered her clit, rubbing the bean while gazing up into his face.

"But I don't want you take that big thing out of my pussy," Rebecca purred, grinning and crinkling her nose before she sucked her lower lip between her teeth. She held his stare, her father looming over her body, her pelvis angled to take him all the way in. Her knees were up near her shoulders, pussy uptilted and vulnerable while she kept on slipping a finger over her clit. "I want you to put it all the way in," she sighed, squirming her rump. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to do it. Please," Rebecca breathed as she hooked her free hand around the nape of her father's neck. "I so want you to fuck me."

Then they were kissing, Rebecca sucking his tongue as Jeremy started to move. She worked her hips so she could fuck up to meet him, a moan bursting into her father's open mouth as their tongues swirled and writhed, with Rebecca gasping and moaning, another climax rushing in as his girth split her open, his length probing deep.

As they rutted, Rebecca grunted and whined and shunted her hips back-and-forth until the orgasm broke. Then she was sobbing and hauling him down so she could kiss his mouth and ride the wave of bliss.

A moment later, while Rebecca continued to writhe and moan and make a fuss, Jeremy lifted her up, his strength and her tiny size making it easy for him to haul his daughter upright, her arms encircling his neck in an automatic response.

He kept himself deep inside his daughter as she clung to him like a monkey, her kisses all over his face, her buttocks taut in his hands.

Then Jeremy managed to ease down onto the sofa, his daughter going berserk when she realised she could ride her father's cock as hard or a slow as she wanted.

"My titties," Rebecca mumbled, her hands against the back of the sofa. She started to bounce, her body as lithe as a snake, her pussy easily taking Jeremy's length, his hands at her waist. "Suck my tits, dad," Rebecca moaned. "God, I love it," she squealed. "I can't believe we're fucking! It's incredible. So dirty. My own father's cock!"

The tight bunch of his daughter's tight buttocks took Jeremy to the edge. He felt her body and looked at her face. Saw the delight as she grinned and then winced, the joy bubbling out of her in a long, low groan. He thought she was incredible as she moved over his cock. So gorgeous. So slim and beautiful, her pussy so wet yet tight as she milked what semen he had left from his balls.

The thought came in too hazy and way too late. Jeremy recalled Rebecca's concerns at having two men coming inside her. He realised he was up to his nuts inside her body with no condom between them. He was about to grunt and flood her with cum. If he let it go, his sperm would be free to swim through the goo and find her core.

Too late, he moaned out a warning.

"'Becca," Jeremy said. "I ... I'm going to come."

"Me too," he heard her reply. "I'm coming, too. I'm coming again..."

***

"Oh, fuck," Rebecca said as she scooped her father's cum from her pussy. "Oh, dad," she breathed, fingers slick with their lust. She held the digits up for her father to look at. "You came inside me."

With the heat cooling rapidly, Jeremy gawked, appalled.

Aghast at the sin and the implications, he let out a croak and went on to add, "Oh, no. Oh, 'Becca..."

She surprised her father by laughing and grinning.

"It's okay," she said. "I'm safe. After that scare I took proper precautions. I only use a condom with Nathan because he's a tart and I can't trust him to stay faithful. I don't want to catch anything hideous, dad."

"You mean you won't get pregnant?"

She shook her head.

"No," whispered Rebecca.

A very odd sensation made Jeremy shiver when he thought about it for a few moments. Despite his relief at the news, he still felt a quick slide of disappointment dribble into the pit of his stomach.

"I love you, Rebecca," Jeremy finally mumbled.

"Do you want to go to bed, dad?" his daughter asked, her tone suggesting she'd caught his mood. "You could sleep in with me? Or I could get into your bed with you?"

"I ... I'd like that," Jeremy said, his emotions awhirl. "Are you sure you're okay, 'Becca?" he asked. "After this. After what we've done."

She looked shy as she smiled and said, "I'm nervous. This is so fucking weird. But I love it," Rebecca added quickly. "I ... I think we could be together, dad. I think I'd like to be your girlfriend for a while. If you want to," she finished.

"We could think about it," Jeremy said, caution in his tone. "I think we have a lot to talk about, baby."

"So, let's go to bed and talk."

Jeremy looked at his daughter's hand when she stood and extended an arm.

"Okay," he said, taking hold of her fingers.

***

"Las Vegas," she said as she looked through the window to the lights below.

Jeremy grinned. He was next to the huge bed, champagne on ice, a flute of the stuff in each of his hands.

"Merry Christmas and congratulations," he said.

"Elvis, dad?" Rebecca said on a smirk. "Really? We were married by Elvis?"

"Why not?" Jeremy said as he shrugged. He handed a glass of fizz to his wife. "Just fun. Just Vegas. A wedding for as long as you want to play at Mister and Mrs," he finished.

She was naked except for a red ribbon around her waist, the bow tied behind her, the knot just above the crease between the globes.

The ribbon drew her husband's gaze.

"God, you're lovely," Jeremy growled. "But why the ribbon?"

"I'm your Christmas present, daddy," Rebecca replied, taking a sip. "Aren't you going to unwrap your gift?"

"I love you," Jeremy said as he advanced.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories