Becci was Made for Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chose wisely. We drove to La Dolce Vita - a local Italian restaurant with a good reputation in the area for their Peppered Shrimp Alfredo and Salmon and Spinach Fettuccine.

As we entered the restaurant an Italian 'cameriere' greeted us and showed us to a table overlooking the harbour below us. He brought us a menu and introduced himself as Gino - our waiter for the evening. He said that he would return a little later for our order after we had studied the menu but in the mean time he would fetch us some drinks if we required any. Daddy ordered a large Vodka and tonic with ice for the 'bella signora' and a glass of soda water and lime for himself.

The meal was delicious. What is it about Italian food that always makes it taste so delectable? I ordered a 'Pollo Milanese'. The chicken was cooked to perfection and the mushroom sauce was exquisite. I didn't realise how hungry I was until the bouquet of the mushroom sauce hit my olfactory system. I ate my food with relish enjoying every mouthful.

Daddy ordered Sea Bass Al Forno, one of his favourite Italian dishes and as he ate his food he told me of his week in London and how the photo shoot had gone a lot better and easier than anyone could have imagined. It was a high cost project and Daddy was pleased it had gone so well. He would earn a considerable sum of money for the week's work.

As we finished the last of our drinks Daddy called the waiter over, asked for the bill, and handed over his credit card for payment. Gino returned a few minutes later with his credit card and the receipt. After checking the receipt, Daddy took his wallet out, replaced the credit card in its proper place, extracted a £10 note and slipped it into Gino's hand with a thank you. Gino escorted us to the door and as he opened it he took my hand, kissed it and said "Un piacere per servire una bella signora come nel ristorante." Daddy smiled, looked at me and whispered the translation into my ear - "A pleasure to serve such a beautiful lady in the restaurant." I thanked Gino and left the restaurant floating on cloud nine.

Leaving the restaurant, I took Daddy's arm as we walked the few yards to where the car was parked. The rain had eased and the full moon played hide-and- seek with the few remaining rainclouds as they scuttled across the evening sky.

As we started to drive away Daddy suggested that we could visit Sunset Point and watch the moonlight on the sea - "A perfect ending to a perfect day", he said. My mind reminisced about the time I had spent at Sunset Point, just a few days ago. I closed my eyes and confirmed my agreement by making a soft agreeable sigh.

Within half an hour Daddy was pulling on the handbrake and admiring the photographic merits of the moon's reflection on the sea. As he pressed the buttons to wind down our door windows he declared, "I'd like to take some photographs of my beautiful daughter one day. I have thousands of photographs but only a few of my daughter." His voice tailed off to a whisper but I just caught the words, "Just a few of the most beautiful daughter in the world."

I leaned over and rested my head on his arm, my hands gripping his forearm. "Thank you Daddy," I whispered. "I would love you to take some photos of me." Daddy turned his head slightly and kissed the top of my head."

It was then that I noticed a shape in the shadows. For some reason, that I didn't understand, I knew it wasn't anything sinister. The shape was moving towards a car parked about 20 metres away and showed no reason to hide or use stealth. The shape went to the driver's window and put his hand and arm inside. It was only then that it dawned on me. The shape was a dogger and he was enjoying the company of another dogger in the car. I watched fascinated through the bright moonlight straining my eyes to see as much as I could. My thoughts went back a couple days to the last time I was here. The stranger who fucked me was a dogger.

The recollections were enough to start a tingle in my pussy. I shifted a little in the car seat to quell the feeling but it was to no avail. My pussy was getting damp and it was seeking attention. I turned my head to face Daddy and when he looked at me I kissed him passionately on the lips. Daddy's hand went to my breast and as he cupped it gently his tongue wormed its way into my mouth, my nipples grew erect and my pussy became even damper.

Daddy's kiss was increasing my sexual need from within me. I pushed his hand from my breast down to my knee to encourage him to seek out my female desires and needs. The signal worked. Daddy's hand started to travel up my leg. His kissing got more passionate as the feel of his hand on my stockings began to arouse his male desires. His hand met the patterned lacy top of my hold-up stockings just as my hand reached over to find his cock. My legs parted a little to allow his hand freedom to roam further under my tight dress. His cock was tented in his trousers and as my hand gripped it I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I broke Daddy's kiss and turned my head slightly and was confronted by a stranger whose right hand was firmly on my shoulder trying to push me back to a front sitting position. Daddy's hand momentarily stopped caressing my stocking top. He had also seen the stranger standing outside the car with his hand on my shoulder. "Sit back and enjoy yourself," the stranger whispered in a soft, calming voice as his hand travelled from my shoulder and entered my low cut dress to fondle my tit. "You can carry on touching her up there," the stranger added obviously directed his comment at Daddy.

Daddy seemed a little hesitant to continue but when I let out a little moan of sexual gratification from my throat he must have realised that I was enjoying the attention the stranger was giving me. His hand passed my stocking top and caressed the bare skin of my thigh just an inch or so below my lovebox.

The stranger's hand was alternating between my left tit and my right tit, seemingly undecided which one it liked the most. Both my tits were enjoying the attention, both nipples were erect and very, very sensitive to his touches. "You're a hot pretty little thing," the stranger said as he mauled my breasts. All I could do was look into his eyes as a low moan came from my throat. "You really are enjoying this," he said in response to my moan. "Perhaps the lady would like to suck my cock later?" he asked in a voice that was now a little more excited than before. My eyes continued to stare deep into the stranger's eyes but at the same time my thoughts were 10 paces ahead of where we were in the action.

Daddy's hand continued to caress my thigh above my stocking top while he stared at what the stranger was doing to my breasts. I opened my legs a little wider for Daddy's hand to have an easier passage to my pussy. The stranger saw my movement and must have thought it was an invitation for him. He withdrew his hand from my tit, opened the car door fully and then replaced his hand on my breast. His left hand he placed on my knee. As he started to caress my knee he said something about how much he loved fucking girls who wore nylons.

My mind was now delirious with erotic and carnal thoughts. The stranger was turning me on just as much as the other strangers with whom I had fucked over the last few days. My head started to swim and my eyes slightly glazed over. My left hand groped for the strangers cock hidden inside his trousers.

The stranger's hand now started to move up my leg. He stopped and caressed my stocking tops for a little while before moving on. I could now feel Daddy's fingers just a short distance away from my pussy as well as the stranger's fingers. A shuffled of my bottom in my seat and a few tugs of my dress with my hands and my dress was now pulled up to my waist. As I slunk back into my seat I opened my legs as wide as I could. The stranger had his right hand in the top of my dress feeling my tits and his left hand a fraction from my pussy.

"No panties!" the stranger declared. "You came ready for dogging I see." I couldn't answer. I couldn't say anything. My voice was frozen with sexual delight and the thought of two men feeling my pussy at the same time. "Has the 'sugar-daddy' fucked you?" the stranger asked. It was all I could do to nod my head but the slight movement was interpreted as affirmative by the stranger. As his finger found the entrance to my wet and slippery pussy he asked, "Did his cock enter this little hole and leave his spunk deep inside you?" Again all I could do was give the slightest of nods to his question.

My heart was racing, my breathing erratic. At the same time that Daddy's finger found the entrance to my intimate passage the stranger's finger found my clitoris which he started to rub with a gentle circular motion. The lower half of my body was beginning to squirm and this seemed to excite the stranger as he started rubbing my clit with new vigour.

I felt that familiar feeling started to well up deep inside me again - a tingling that would grow in intensity until it exploded like an erupting volcano and then leave me happy and contented, even if it was only for a short time. The man's rubbing of my clitoris and his hand playing with my tit, together with Daddy's finger prising its way into my cunt was too much. My body stiffened, my bum rose from the seat as I started to tremble uncontrollably and my head started to writhe from side to side. The feeling started as a small tremor in the pit of my stomach but as it coursed through my body the intensity increased to fever pitch until finally I climaxed which I announced to the world with a loud moan of enjoyment from deep within my throat.

As my body relaxed and my bum settled back on the seat the trembling eased and my breathing returned to normal.. "The lady has been satisfied," I heard the stranger declare as he removed his fingers from my clitoris and his hand from my breast. His action seemed to be a signal to Daddy because he removed his hand as well. "Is the lady going to satisfy the men now?" the stranger asked.

The stranger took a step backwards before unzipped his trousers. After a short fumble inside he released his cock. His hand grasped it and he started to rub it back and forth slowly. I was fascinated. The moonlight and the interior car light allowed me a sight of the stranger's cock. The circumcised cock had a deep purple head and swollen veins running down the length of it. As he pulled on it and squeezed it a few droplets of pre-cum oozed from his pee hole. In an involuntary movement I swung my legs out of the car and stool up to face the stranger. In a far distant part of my dreamlike world I heard Daddy getting out of the car at the same time and making his way around to my side.

The stranger took my hands, guiding me, making me change my position slightly as he positioned himself where I had been standing. He now stood between me and the open car door. His hands then unbuckled his trouser belt and he let his trousers fall to the ground. Just as this happened I felt Daddy's hands on my waist, holding me, from behind, securely and in a comforting manner. The stranger hooked his thumbs in the elastic waistband of his underpants and pulled them down revealing his cock, standing proud and majestic and waiting for my attention.

My hand reached out and gently held his balls which rested in the palm of my hand. I leaned over towards the cock, and as I did I felt Daddy holding me firmly by the waist. I was now nearly bent over at 90 degrees, my mouth inches away from the tip of the man's cock. I could feel Daddy's cock pressing into my bum. As my mouth got closer to the man's cock I opened my mouth and dribbled some saliva onto the head. My fingers set to work mixing my saliva with his pre-cum and spreading it all over his cock.

The man moaned with pleasure as I first rubbed his cock with my hand and then guided it into my warm and waiting mouth. His cock felt large and warm in my mouth and as my tongue traced around his glans I could taste the unmistakable flavour of cum. Daddy slackened his hold on my waist so I compensated by slightly opening my legs to get my balance. I felt Daddy moving behind me and then I felt my dress being pulled up to my waist. His hands resumed their position around my waist holding me steady. I felt Daddy's cock push against my naked bum as it rubbed against my crease leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum.

The stranger was moaning as I sucked and licked on his cock. He was holding my head and straining to push his cock further into my mouth but my hold on his shaft ensured it was only going to go where I wanted it to and when I wanted it to. Daddy was guiding his cock towards my pussy from behind. As I felt his glans close to my labia I opened my legs a little further. Daddy pushed closer to me as I felt him at the opening of my fuckhole. I wiggled my bum slightly in encouragement and as I did his glans penetrated my opening and slid smoothly and effortlessly into my cunt.

Now was the time to allow the man's dick to go deeper into my mouth. I relaxed my hold on his cock slightly and as the man pushed forward, the head of his cock entered the top my throat. I sucked and stroked his cock with savour, relishing the taste of his meat. I made slurping sounds as the saliva in my mouth increased. At the same time Daddy started the thrusting and pounding as he fucked me doggie fashion. I was a sex maniac! I was loving every minute of being sexually used by these two men and their cocks! I wanted them to use me as the cum slut I was becoming. I yearned for cum in my fuckhole and in my throat!

Daddy was banging away at the rear of me. His cock was deep inside my soaking wet and leaking cunt. His hands were holding my waist helping him make the fucking motion. My hand was on the stranger's cock and I was wanking his dick into the back of my throat. Both Daddy and the stranger were moaning and grunting as their passion and their need for relief grew.

Daddy was first to climax. As he told me later. "The sight of you sucking that stranger's cock with so much energy and wantonness just tipped me over the edge." His fucking got wilder and harder with each forward thrust. I felt his warm sticky cum squirt deep into my cunt. Squirt after squirt after squirt. The swollen bulbous head of his cock helping to keep his precious cum deep and safe in my fuckhole. Daddy kept his cock in my hole for some time after his balls had finished pumping the cream coloured gold into me.

The stranger's cock was next to explode. As I sucked and licked his dick I felt his body stiffen and his hands, which were holding my head, started to move back and forward. He was fucking my mouth. My hand, that had been wanking him into my mouth, fell away, allowing his cock to enter my throat just at the time he started to pump his cum. At first I started to gag on the quantity of cum he was releasing but as I swallowed some, and then some more, the gagging sensation vanished and I started lapping and swallowing the cum in my mouth. Running my tongue over his shaft and head I cleaned him of every drop of cum he had released. As his cock withdrew from my mouth I gave it one last suck to empty his pee-hole of any remaining cum.

Daddy was still behind me and I felt his finger enter my pussy. He was gathering some of his cum juice. As he withdrew his finger he traced it along from my vulva to my anus and I felt his moist sticky finger entering my arse. As I pushed back onto his finger I moaned as I felt it go deeper and deeper. Within a few seconds I could feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach. It took just a few strokes of Daddy's finger for me to start trembling and shuddering as my orgasm reached a pinnacle of sheer delight. My legs went weak and my breasts shivered with delight. My throat became dry despite the strangers cum and my hands started to shake and tremble. My orgasm flowed through my body bringing new sensations of ecstasy and bliss to my limbs and organs.

As Daddy withdrew his finger I had to reach for the car door for support otherwise I know I would have slumped to the ground completely flaccid with tiredness and satisfaction.

Daddy pulled my dress back down and helped me get back into the passenger seat of the car before he dressed himself and sat in the driver's seat. We were both staring out to sea but I'm not sure if either of us actually saw the scenery. Neither of us said anything. There was no sign of the stranger.

Daddy drove home and helped me from the car to my bed. He undressed me as I laid on the bed, threw the duvet over me and kissed me goodnight on my forehead.

I fell asleep within minutes with a smile on my face.

12