Becci was Made for Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both hot and perspiring. Both of us were happy and contented. Both wrapped in each other's arms. We both fell asleep as a single contented entity.

In my dreams I heard a knock at my bedroom door. Distant and quiet at first but it got nearer and louder as I tried desperately to climb out of my dream. I opened my eyes and saw my bedroom door opening and the figure of Daddy peering around the door. His eyes were met by a naked daughter and a naked niece lying on the bed.

"Is everything OK?" he asked, quietly as if he didn't want to wake Cassie up.

"Yes. Everything's fine," I said, putting my finger to my lips as an indication that we should speak quietly.

He pointed his finger at Cassie and asked in a whisper I could barely hear, "Is that Cassie?"

"Yes," I whispered back. "This is Cassie."

"Pretty little thing," he replied.

"Thank you Uncle John," Cassie said as she shifted her position on the bed to lay on her back. "I'm pleased you like what you see."

Daddy and I were both awestruck. We both assumed that Cassie was fast asleep. I thought Cassie might have been embarrassed as she was completely naked but there was no sign of it. Her eyes were open and sparkling and she was looking directly at Daddy

Daddy entered the bedroom closing the door behind him. "Umm...err... It's nice to meet you Cassie," Daddy said hesitantly. "Are you enjoying your stay in our country?"

"I am now," Cassie responded with a little giggle. "Becci has been looking after all my needs," she stated again with a little giggle in her voice.

I could feel myself blushing and it was obvious that Daddy saw it to. "Don't blush Becci, I understand perfectly," was his answer. "It's nice that two women can enjoy each other's body. It's even nicer if the two are related like you two are. Cousins." As he said this he winked at Cassie and then smiled at me.

"I enjoy men as well," Cassie interjected, "preferably older men. I like both men and women. I'm bi!"

Daddy looked a little embarrassed now. He was an older man - which Cassie liked. Cassie had a body which I knew Daddy liked because he kept looking her up and down and I could see that he was starting to get an erection.

"Just as long as you live your life the way you want to live it and not the way other people tell you to live it you will do real fine." As daddy was saying this he sat on the edge of the bed and Cassie shuffled over to make room. I also had to shuffled over to allow Cassie room! My bed was a double bed and if it were not for the slimness of both Cassie and me it would have been a tight fit for the three of us. Daddy sat on the edge of the bed midway between Cassie's breasts and her tummy.

"That's exactly how I intend living my life, Uncle John. The way I want to, with whom I want and doing just what I want."

"Then you won't go far wrong in this world, Cassie," Daddy said as he put a hand on her knee and gave it a little squeeze. Cassie gave an almost inaudible whine of pleasure as he touched her. Her legs opened slightly at his touch as an indication of approval and willingness for further touches.

Daddy wasn't slow to pick up on the body language and his hand started caressing her leg from her knee up to her inner thigh. "Such lovely smooth and soft skin," Daddy said to no-one in particular.

I decided to caress Cassie's other leg from her knee up to her inner thigh, just like Daddy was doing. He was right. Her skin was smooth and soft. As I ran my fingertips and nails up and down her legs Cassie opened her legs further allowing both Daddy and I access to her pussy. Our hands worked in partnership. When mine was on her knee Daddy's was on her upper thigh and vice versa. Cassie began to writhe a little on the bed and she would sometimes take in little gasps of air.

Daddy shifted position on the edge of the bed and he bent down and kissed one of Cassie's breasts. I watched as I saw Daddy's lips suck her nipple into his mouth and in my mind I imagined his tongue - playing with her areola and nipple. Cassie was getting worked up and as my fingers touched her pussy lips I felt how wet she was becoming.

Cassie moved her arm from her side and she rested her hand on Daddy's lap. I watched in wonderment as I saw her gripping his cock through his trousers and slowly start to masturbate him. I wondered if Cassie had ever practised incest with a male member of the family before or was this the first time. Daddy was, by now, getting a little uncomfortable. His cock was straining to break through his trousers and his tongue was working overtime on her tit.

Daddy broke his kiss on Cassie's nipple, stood, kicked off his shoes and unzipped his trousers. He stepped out of his trousers and pulled his underpants down. He pulled his shirt off over his head without having to unbutton it. Taking his cock in hand he started to stretch the foreskin over the head to reveal a large purple bulbous glans. He stood by the bed completely naked, pre-cum glistening on his glans.

Cassie reached out and grabbed Daddy's cock and pulled him closer to the bed. She changed position onto her side facing Daddy. Her head was now level with Daddy's protruding steel rod.

As she turned over I moved my hand from her thigh and placed it on her bum. I caressed it slowly and gently. My fingers strayed under her bum towards her vulva and soon I could feel the wetness of her sweet love tunnel. My fingers entered her sweet cunt with ease.

As I started to finger fuck her from behind she opened her mouth and took Daddy's cock fully in. I could hear her slurping as her saliva mixed with Daddy's pre cum - filling her mouth with sticky cum and bubbled water. Daddy was standing there, eyes closed, hands on hips, leaning his abdomen forward for Cassie to suck on his cock, which she was doing with relish. Daddy was in heaven. Within a few minutes of meeting his niece she was giving him a blow job!

Daddy's body started to move backwards and forwards as he started to fuck Cassie's mouth and I could hear Cassie starting to gag as Daddy's cock obviously entered her throat.

I think Daddy would have been quite happy to shoot his load deep into Cassie's mouth and throat but Cassie had other ideas! In a single movement she managed to stop sucking Daddy's cock, stopped me finger fucking her, and had climbed off the bed and turned her back to Daddy. She reached behind her, found his cock, bent over towards me and placed his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

As Daddy pushed his cock into her wet vagina her mouth found my mouth and she started to French kiss me. As our tongues met I felt the tingle running through my body to my pussy, which released more love juice into my already wet and lubricated corridor of love. Cassie's left hand found my pussy and found an easy entrance for three of her fingers. Our tongues continued to dance together, sending tiny electric shocks to my extremities. Her fingers were working their magic on my pussy, building on the orgasm I could already feel rumbling deep inside me.

Daddy's hands moved from Cassie's hips and found her tits jiggling back and forth, his fingers and thumbs rolled her nipples between them making them harder and more erect that they already were. Daddy's cock made a slurping and gurgling noise as he rammed it in and out of her pussy.

Cassie's fingers worked with vigour on my pussy and I instinctively knew she was reaching her climax. As her finger movement became faster and she broke the French kiss to take in deep breaths of air. Suddenly I heard Daddy give out some animal grunts and I knew he was pumping his semen deep into Cassie's cunt. Within a few seconds Cassie moaned with pleasure as her climax raced through her body. She momentarily stopped finger fucking me while her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave, making her body jerk involuntarily.

Cassie reaching her orgasm was enough for my orgasm to begin. Deep down inside it welled up and I could feel the waves of pleasure starting to wash over every part of my body. My skin tingled and my blood surged through my veins. My hand went to my nipple and as I tweaked it my climax peaked sending frenzied and blissful shudders of pure sexual fulfilment throughout my body. My body arched and shuddered, my head flayed from side to side as my body was overcome by sexual fulfilment and contentment.

We were all silent. Only the sound of our breathing and our heartbeats could be heard.

Cassie, by now, was making herself comfortable on the bed next to me. Daddy was sitting on the edge of the bed but Cassie was making room for Daddy to lay down next to her. She patted the bed to indicate to Daddy that the space was for him. Daddy took his position.

So, there we were. Three in a double bed. Me, Cassie and Daddy. I was cuddling into Cassie's bum and Cassie was cuddling into Daddy's bum. My arm was laying over Cassie's body and my hand was caressing her breast. Cassie's arm was laying over Daddy and her hand was playing with his cock and balls. And that's how we fell asleep: or more accurately that's how I fell asleep.

When I woke it was just getting light. My sleeping partners were missing. I climbed off the bed, wondering what had happened to them. It didn't take me long to find out. I could hear the moans and groans coming from Daddy's bedroom across the passageway. I tip toed over to Daddy's open bedroom door and peeked around.

The light from the bedside table lamp showed the silhouette of Cassie, sitting astride Daddy, lowering her love box down onto Daddy's cock. As his cock entered her cunt I heard Daddy give a slight sigh of pleasure. Cassie's fuckhole was obviously saturated with love juice as I could hear the squelching sound of Daddy's cock in her cunt as she started to ride him. Daddy's hands were playing with her tits, fingers and thumbs rolling and pinching the elongated, ripe nipples. As Cassie's climax mounted she leaned back a little and placed one hand on Daddy's knee to support herself. Her bum rose and dropped in regular and continual movements. Daddy's bum was lifting up off the bed as he thrust his cock upwards and inwards, lifting Cassie several inches each time.

As I watched I played with myself. My fingers rubbed my vulva and scooping small amounts of love lubricant which I sucked off my finger with my lips, tasting and swallowing it with relish. My nipples were stiff, firm and rigid, sensitive to my slightest touch. My love box was discharging copious quantities of passion sap, which soaked my sex lips and the tops of my legs. As I inserted two fingers into my cunt I released an audible moan from my throat which both Daddy and Cassie heard.

Both Daddy and Cassie turned their heads towards me but neither stopped the in and out, up and down, motion of fucking. Daddy shot me a smile that was a mile wide. They continued fucking as if nothing had interrupted them.

Cassie lifted her hand and waved me closer to her. Daddy's eyes flashed a willing 'come closer' message to me. I sauntered towards them and stopped close enough to allow Cassie to put her arm around my shoulder. Still fucking Daddy she turned her head towards me and pulled my head towards hers. Her lips found my lips and as her tongue wriggled into my mouth she moaned a sigh of pleasure from deep within her throat.

Daddy's fucking was gaining momentum, as was Cassie's. As daddy pushed his cock upwards Cassie's lips detached themselves from my lips. They managed to reconnect on the downward stroke.

Suddenly Cassie broke our kiss, looked at Daddy and then looked up to the ceiling. Her arm, still around my shoulder tightened and I knew that she was about to reach the zenith of her orgasm. Her body started to shiver and shake and from her mouth she let out a long and emphatic "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Daddy suddenly stiffened and his bum lifted off the mattress as his semen pumped up from his balls, through his cock and entered the dark and damp hollow of Cassie's cunt. His thrusting lessened as each squirt of semen left his body. As his thrusting lessened so did his breathing and his body settled back on the mattress.

Cassie was exhausted, her arm holding on tightly around my neck and shoulders for support. Her hair was dishevelled and small beads of sweat were running down her face. She was breathing heavy and her mouth was open as she gasped for air. Her body was relaxed and limp. She was a spent woman.

"Help me get to my bed please, Becci, " she pleaded.

I helped her as she climbed off Daddy and the bed. I supported her limp body and helped her saunter back to her bedroom. She collapsed onto the bed and immediately curled up into the foetal position. I covered her naked body with the duvet, leaned over, wiped the hair away from her forehead and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She emitted a little whimper of contentment.

I left her bedroom and returned to mine for a period of self play with fingers and my dildo.

12