Becci was Made for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my position and now knelt on the couch cushion next to Daddy so that I could suck his cock. Daddy's hand immediately went to my legs and caressed them all the way up to my panties. I parted my legs a little hoping he would feel how wet my panties were but for the time being he was happy just running his hand up and down my legs, from my knees to my thighs. I opened my mouth a little and my tongue licked the head of his cock. I could feel the shiver going through Daddy's body starting at his toes and finishing in his head. His left hand was now caressing my hair and pushing my head down towards his cock. I licked it again and again enjoying the salty taste of his pre-cum. My mouth opened and my right hand guided his cock into my hot and eager mouth.

I've sucked cock before but not with as much relish as this one. This was my Daddy's cock. It was the cock that fucked my mother and released me into her! And now this cock was going to squirt it's white offering into my mouth and I was going to enjoy every moment of it. I sucked and licked it like a little kid sucking on a lollipop. My tongue travelled over the head and around the rim until it found his pee-hole and when it did the tip of my tongue tease and taunted it. Daddy's moans had now grown to gasps as one of his hands held my head in place while the other caressed my inner thighs. My panties were soaking wet, my pussy afire with desire as my tongue and mouth worked on his throbbing and enlarged cock.

My right hand held his cock in my mouth and I started to stroke it. First slowly but then as my father's hip thrusting increased I knew that he was close to ejaculating. I increased the speed of stoking and was helping my father fuck my mouth! Suddenly, and with no warning, his hips lurched upwards, his mouth let out a loud groan and I felt his hot juices pump into my mouth and down my throat. I almost gagged on the quantity of semen that he was pumping but I managed to control it and I swallowed and savoured every drop. Daddy was breathing heavy and his body was still pumping and lurching although, by now, there was nothing left to pump. I had emptied his balls of everything they had to offer! I continued sucking and licking his cock until I started to feel it go flaccid. I knew then that his sexual appetite had been sated. His hand had stopped holding my head by now and before I realised it he managed to push me back onto the couch. I thought that it was now going to be my turn for some pleasure but instead he stood up, zipped his trousers up, crossed the room and went out the door. I was left in a high state of arousal but with no-one to satisfy it! Daddy left the room without saying a word.

I sat on the couch, alone, for some minutes wondering if Daddy was going to come back. It was only when I heard the back door closing and the car engine starting that I realise he was not going to satisfy his little girl and if I wanted any satisfaction at all I would have to rely on my fingers and my dildo again. I went to my bedroom, found my dildo, laid on my bed and got to work doing what I had hoped Daddy would have done a few minutes earlier.

When I woke it was pitch dark. The house had taken on the quiet eeriness that it does in the middle of the night. It took me several seconds to realise where I was and what had happened. A smile came to my lips as I remembered the evening's enjoyment I had had with my Daddy and a tingle returned to my lower parts. Then I remembered how Daddy had left. Did he leave in anger or did he leave because he felt ashamed - or was there another reason? Was he back safe and sound? I had to go and find out. I was laying naked in bed and wondered if I should put a dressing gown on but when I considered what we had done that evening it seems a little silly, so I left my bedroom in the nude and went a little way down the passage towards Daddy's bedroom. Before I even got to his door I knew that he was home because I could hear his heavy breathing. The door was ajar, I peeked inside and saw a shape in the bed that could only have been Daddy. I sighed a sigh of relief and returned to my bed where my dildo friend was going to satisfy my sexual cravings for the second time that evening.

I was looking forward to the rest of my summer vacation!

12