Beccy Is Up For The Job Ch. 01

Story Info
His wife is forced into rough tricks for his career.
2.7k words
4.15
140.6k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbeccy
jimbeccy
13 Followers

My name is Jim, and I've recently been promoted to head of my department. I work at a clothing manufacturers. We make sports casual wear, baseball caps and the likes. You may know the brand if I told you. The wage increase is great - I'm earning double what I ever have before and I'm only 29, I've got a team of people working under me and I can go home early if I want. However, it wasn't always like this...

About eight months ago, there were lay offs being made at work, and I was sure I was in line for the chop. I was working as hard as possible to make an impact on the bosses. In a company as big as this, it's easy to become just another number. I had stayed behind extra hours, fetched coffee for the big cheeses, and even once cleaned one of my senior's cars. My wife Beccy was getting less and less patient, sitting at home in the evenings waiting on me to finish. She's younger than me - 26 - and doesn't like sitting around. And I don't like being away from her. We've been together for seven years and she is as beautiful as the day we met. She's a natural blonde, of which there are few about, she's got perfect medium sized tits with nice big purple pointed nipples and a firm, round ass. I'm lucky to bag her, although I've never found it hard to pick up ladies anyway. Anyway, Beccy - all 5ft 6inches of her - was starting to nag at me for sucking up to my bosses so much. That's when it happened...

It was a Wednesday night and I had agreed to stay behind with a guy called Joe, who looks after the order form department, which I work in. He's a real former high school jock type and spent more time working out than in the office. However, he was important, so I offered to stay behind with him and help him finish his paperwork. He accepted my offer, without as much as a shred of appreciation. My overal boss, Richard, was also there. He's slightly older - mid forties, married, very dependable. So, I was busy working while Joe talked and talked, mostly about how great he was.

After about 8pm, my office door burst open and in walked Beccy. She didn't look happy.

She marched straight up to me and said, ''seeing as you won't come home yourself, I am here to pick you up.''

Joe was loving this, as was Richard, who had heard her raised tones and now stood at his office door. I tried to quietly explain to her that I had to finish up and then she said it...

''Look, fuck this place and their job - you can always work somewhere else.'' Joe let out a giggle, and Beccy stared straight at him.

''Look,'' he said, ''Jim is only trying to score points with his bosses. It's a dog eat dog world baby, and it must cost a heap of money to keep a girl like you happy.''

The arrogant bastard. I was sure Richard would not let him talk to my wife in that way. How I was wrong...

''He is right, you know. Jim is just trying to keep his job. Pete, who works alongside him, invited us all to dinner last week. His wife invited some of her friends round and we partied 'til the early hours. Heck, Joe even got himself a blow-job out of it.''

I couldn't believe this man was being so blatently rude and was letting a jock six years younger than me talk that way. Beccy grabbed my arm and announced we were leaving, but I couldn't go - that would make it only worse. I asked her to give me 20 minutes.

Richard said, ''Hey, come sit over here and I'll make you a coffee. Jim's a good guy, so let's not rock the boat, eh?''

She reluctantly agreed, moving to the far side of the office. I could see Joe checking her ass out in her tight blue jeans as we walked towards Richard, who in turn was looking directly at her tits as they pushed tight againt her cropped pink t-shirt, which hung low enough to show cleavage, and high enough to reveal her pierced naval.

This was a nightmare. Jim talked quietly about how sexy my wife was, while little conversation at all was happening elsewhere, with Beccy answering my boss with one word answers only. Things could not get any worse, I thought...

****************

''Yeah, well the thing about Jim is that he's always saying how big a Nicks fan he is but only goes to three or four games a season...''

This is twenty minutes later and Beccy was now having a sparkling conversation with Richard, who's abundant charm had obviously won her round.

So much so that, as I finished up, Beccy agreed to stay for another coffee. Unfortunately, so did Joe. I could tell Beccy hated him, although she would have had to admit he had a great body and handsome looks. Richard disappeared and returned a minute later with bottle of whiskey he kept in his drawer.

''Just a little night-time tipple to warm us up!''

Jesus, from rags to riches! I was now drinking whiskey with the big guys!

For a while longer, we drank and talked about mostly work things, with Joe accasionally making the odd sleazy comment towards Beccy, like ''You can do better than this man, you know - Brad Pitt is free I hear.'' and the cringe-worthy, ''Do you have a sister? Is she married?''. I could see that Beccy could have almost vomited.

However, the atmosphere was jovial and Richard was being smoother than silk. Then, out of the blue, he said...

''Look Beccy, I know you are worried about Jim, but his job is fairly safe here, I want you to know that. It's not the drink talking.''

This was music to my ears. This, however, was more of a shock...

''Heck, if it wasn't for the blow jobs we've been getting at Pete's house his job would be set in stone.!''

Joe and Richard laughed heardily, while Beccy smiled and I laughed nervously.

''Maybe you'd like to look into that option Beccy.''

Jesus, everything was going wrong now. We had experimented before - Beccy once got touched up and groped by two strangers in a holiday club while I watched on from a safe distance. That was different though, as we were now sitting with two of my seniors, albeit a bit tipsy!

''No thanks,'' said Beccy. ''I think he can hold this job on his own.''

The mood changed.

Joe, the fucking asshole, said, ''I don't know Beccy, You came in here earlier shouting the odds. That could be the nail in Jim's coffin.''

Beccy was amazed, looking at me for assistance, but I was dumbfounded.

Richard broke the silence, ''Look, Beccy, why don't you have a slurp more whiskey, get up some courage and do a little dance for us and we'll call it quits. It'll be our little secret and Jim's job will be secure. I promise. What do you think Jim?''

I was lost for words...

''Uhm, it's, not, realy the type of thing...''

Beccy interupted. ''One dance?''

''One dance.'' repeated Richard.

''And his job is safe?''

''Yes, his job is safe.''

With that she grabbed the bottle, took a massive swig and made her way in front of our seats. That's when Joe spoke...

''Everything off.''

''Fuck off,'' said Beccy. ''You said a dance!''

Richard calmly stated, ''Yeah, a striptease. You get naked, Jim keeps his job. If not, he can fucking leave tonight.''

I made a fient attempt to protest, but to be honest, I was happy to show even Joe my beautiful wife naked if it meant keeping my job. Beccy started to strip her clothes off to some track on the office radio. The music didn't matter.

She half-heartedly peeled off her top to reveal a full, white lacy bra.

Richard said, ''Beccy, get into it or put your top back on. You look like you are about to cry for god sake.'' With that, he turned the radio up.

She began to move now, reaching towards the waist-line of her jeans. Joe got to his feet, grabbed her shoulders and turned her away, telling her to bend down and peel them off so he could see her ass. She did as he said.

She was now wearing her litttle white g-stirng panties. That was all that stood between her little blond pussy and my two bosses.

Richard waved her towards him. She was now too scared to resist.

''Allow me,'' he said, reaching up and ondoing her bra strap, revealing her supple tits, which stood as firm outside her bra as they did inside.

Richard then ordered her to go sit on my knee and dance for her husband.

She grabbed me tightly as she moved up and down on my crotch, almosty totally exposed to these strangers. I reached forward, put a thumb at each side of her panties and pulled them down, leaving her naked and exposed to the enitre room. This was the first time both men were speechless as they saw her little whisp of blond hair sitting above her shaved cunt lips. She was fucking stunning, I have to stay. Sexy, dirty and so, so fuckable.

Richard finally spoke up. ''Well, Beccy, Here is the deal. If your husband does not have a hardon, then it's all over. If he does, then it's only just begun.''

What? I had a cruching erection.

Beccy shouted, ''No, that's it. That's the deal. You fucking ass hole.''

Richard retorted, ''It's Jims job Beccy. Go on, take his cock out.''

It was at this stage that I knew I would see my wife sucking the cock of the man I hated most in the world - Joe, and the man I respected a\ot - Richard. One of them was young and athletic, the other mid-forties and ageing, but appearance didn't matter. She would have no choice. I decided to take matters into my own hands. As she released my cock, I grabbed her hair and forced her face into my lap, sticking my cock down her throat. She gagged, looking up at me with bewildered eyes.

Joe whooped, while Richard just smiled wryly. Before long, the creep had moved behind Beccy and was touching her ass. She tried to break off from me and move him but I pulled her roughly back and impaled my cock onto her face. She was stuck with it now.

WIthin minutes, Joe had his fingers inside her pussy, commenting luedly about how wet she was and about how much of a slut my wife was becoming before his eyes.

Was I enjoying it? Well, I tried not to, but seeing my wife being used again - only this time more severe - had me hard as a rock. So, I swung Beccy round, putting her on all fours, and ordered her to suck Joe's dick.

Richard didn't move a muscle, while Joe unleashed a monstor cock - abouty 9 inches - and started to skull fuck my wife's face. After a minute or so, I was about to stop him, as I could hear Beccy gag and gasp for breath and let out yelps as he grabbed her hair. However, just as I did so, I notice her hand was between her legs and she was rubbing her clit for all she was worth. Well, my wife was being treated like a useless slut and, it seemed, she was getting off on it. It was at this stage that I decided to give her more than she bargained for, moving behind her upturned ass and slipping my cock into her pussy - the first time in her life that she had had any two holes filled.

It also meant I could really make her chock on Joe's meat, and several times, she gagged as she was shunted at both ends. So also came - hard and long, while all the time munching on Joe's dick. This was too much for me, and I unloaded my seed inside her sweet hole and into her quivering stomach.

I pulled out, but still Joe hammered her mouth. Richard calmly stood up, undid his zip and took my place, slipping inside Beccy. Within a second she screamed out, her words muffled my Joe's pumping member. I reached forward and slapped her ass, telling her ''Stop complaining - your pussy is soaking. Let Richard fuck you!'' With this I slapped her ass again, only this time harder.

Richard's cock was also about 7inches long, like my own, and about average thickness, again, similar to mine. He sharply pistoned his cock in and out of my wife, using his hand to finger her tight asshole, something which drives Beccy over the edge. She came again.

With this, Richard pulled out and pressed his bell-end against her asshole, which gladly opened and accepted his hard gift. Beccy loved anal sex, ever since I introduced her to it. Richard was only the second man to stick his dick in there. Come to think of it, he was only the fifth man (according to her), to fuck her pussy.

All this time, Joe continued to fuck her mouth, with an arrogant look on his face. I think her contempt for him was also the turn on. Here was a guy she hated, pumping at least half of his nine inch cock down her throat, his hand pulling at her hair.

After five minutes, Richard spunked up her ass. He had the body of a younger man but I think the fact that he was pumping this beautiful blond woman - a newly turned whore - was too much for him. At last, Joe started to moan and, two minutes later - as Richard and I watched on - he spunked down her throat. She he came, he moved one hand form her hair and grabbed her face, squeezing it until she started to make protesting noises. This was almost too far for me, but yet again, Beccy was rubbing her clit and climaxed for a third time.

''Well done,'' said Richard. ''Jim, you can forget about the job hunting for a while.''

I was a happy man. I enjoyed seeing my wife fucked hard but was also glad it was over. Or so I thought.

Joe was still having the spunk cleaned off his dick by Beccy's mouth. Even at half mast he was stilll driving it down her throat. He grabbed her by her now loosened blond ponytail and ordered her to lick his cock and balls clean. She did so, grunting and moaning like a slutty sex slave. It made my cock hard again watching her clean a man's cock and balls with her tongue and mouth. Joe then completed the humiliation by turning round and ordering her to lick the back of his balls. She didn't need to be ordered. My fuck-puppet wife was almost mesmorized by Joe's big piece, and licked hungrily from behind, at which point he reached round, grabbed her hair and pulled her higher into his ass crack.

''Lick my ass bitch. You spilt cum there, you stupid slut.''

Again, Beccy just dived in, and licked his asshole. This is the ultimate humiliation for her and, although at the start I was not haoppy seeing Joe completing abusing my wife, I was now loving it.

Once he was satisfied, they both simply got up and dressed, while I pulled Beccy to me and made her suck my cock. Richard told me to tidy up before I left and, with that, they headed for the lifts of a deserted floor. I made Beccy clean up as we continued the fantasy that had just become a harsh reality.

Fifteen minutes later and we, too, were heading out from the office. Just two hours earlier, my job had been in the balance. Now, my job was safe and my wife was wet, sore and smiling. And it didn't end there. Oh no, not at all. I am now head of my department, the job that, on this night, was Joes. Again, I have Beccy to thank. I will tell you about it soon.

jimbeccy
jimbeccy
13 Followers