Beck's: A Night to Remember

Story Info
Drunken night unearths secret yearnings.
2.5k words
3.85
56k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Droch
Droch
3 Followers

Everyone has that someone, that special someone, that person who no matter how much you know you can never be with is the one you just have to fuck. In my own case what makes it particularly interesting is the feisty little fact of knowing that this, my special forbidden someone, wanted to fuck me to. The chemistry between us was electric, on nights out with common friends we'd soon scoot off to the smoking area to chat and flirt while moving quickly through packets of smokes, and I don't even smoke cigarettes. As far back as I can remember I was always doing my best to be around her, on my own.

Gun to my head I couldn't tell you why I wanted her so badly, it was probably down to the fact that I knew I couldn't have her, that or the fact that she was one smooth customer. At 5ft 7", when she combined her cute little denim mini-skirt with a low cut cleavage hugging top, coupled with either boots or heels, I was doomed to a night of constant staring, and she knew it. The problem with the staring was that the group we all hung around in happened to include her husband, my best friend. It was at Christmas a few years ago that everything suddenly changed, when we not only crossed the line, but came all over it.

"Hey Brody!" came that undeniably sexy voice from down the street. It was her, denim mini and all, strutting proudly up the street with husband in link. She always called me by my second name, a habit picked up from spending far too much time in a group of guys who'd all grown up together.

"Hey Becks," I smiled "Wow!" I exclaimed as she came closer. "Damm, you look good enough to eat, I still don't know what you see in this guy." Turning to my friend grinning I said "You must have a big one man."

"So where too tonight then? We need to get into the Christmas spirit pretty quickly, it's almost half eight and I believe we're all still sober." Quipped Ben.

"What's the rush mate? The sooner you get drinking the sooner you'll end up passing out, face down in your pint" I retorted sarcastically, Ben was notorious for being a light weight, despite his fervent claims to the contrary.

"Usual spot?" I suggested and without missing a beat Beck's added.

"If it ain't broke, why fix it, lets go!"

The night unfolded in the usual manor, with the hardcore drinkers being first to the pub, followed over the next few hours by the more sensible group members; mind you sensible is a term relative to our situation, and a sensible Irish drinker is still probably by worlds standards, hardcore. Pints and rounds of shots were flowing and by eleven everyone was out and in top form. Myself and Beck's had been out for our usual couple of smokes chatting randomly.

"Ben looks like he's getting fairly tarred, you sure he's going to last the night?" I ventured.

"Who are you telling," she stiffened "if he keeps it up he won't be able to get it up later, as per usual, leaving me horny and frustrated." She finished with a pout, and striking an angry pose, this was a woman who knew how to accentuate her appeal, and she was sexiness personified.

The combination of drink and raw sexual attraction I felt for this woman caused the next sentence to jump out of my mouth, surprising me as much as Beck's. "Well if your stuck I'm crashing at yours, I'd hate to see you struggle home to the big O on your own" I instantly regretted my retort.

Quick as a flash she regarded me with her deep brooding green eyes, I sensed anger building and prepared myself to deal with the consequences of my stray remak "Thanks for the offer Brody, but I think I'll manage one night," she quietly replied, extinguishing her smoke as she moved to slide off the bar stool. "Lets go back inside."

I felt the usual tingling sensation in my cheeks as my face turned a brighter shade of red as we made our way back inside to the waiting group. Turning the corridor outside the jakes, I made the universal male sign for needing to take a leak, and made a beeline for the gents. I took my time, not particularly wanting to rejoin the group after my misjudged comment. I drained myself and took out the reliable mobile phone, the easy way to apologise without having to do it face to face I considered. "Listen, sorry bout dat, drink talking, we cool?" typed and sent. Damage limitation in progress I thought.

The night went on people got drunker, and Ben as predicted was on the edge of his limits, slurring every second word and generally making a nuisance of himself. I looked over at Beck's who was texting on her phone, damm she looked hot. Second later my phone beeped, message received game up on the screen. "Hey its cool, just caught me by surprise, it wouldn't be a bad way to spend the night" from Beck's. I grinned and smiled to myself, looked up to see Beck's staring at me from across the table, her green eyes once again causing me to blush. I dipped my head knowing she'd seen me, when I looked up again I was treated to a warm smile and a provocative wink, interesting.

The night moved on normally from there, craic was had and the drink continued to flow until the inevitable and saddening weekly ritual rush, precipitated by the ominous shout coming from the bar manager. "Last orders!"

"Beers and shots?" I ventured, looking around at all the considerably drunk faces for some sign of response, none replied except for Beck's.

"How about we get you me and Ben two shots each for the road Brody?" She smiled mischievously, knowing full well that Ben had already gone far beyond his normal limit.

We fueled up on the last of the liquor, throwing two lit Sambuka's down the gullet each. Ben groaned as the second one hit his stomach and slurred something under his breath, quickly followed by his head moving slowly downwards to the table, he was out cold. I had the job of getting him into a taxi and home, all thoughts of earlier flirtations with Beck's had ceased as they usually did around this time of the evening.

We arrived home shortly afterwards, drunkard in tow.

"You okay man?" I said as we pealed Ben out of the back seat of the cab.

"Hi'mmm grande, seriously" he slurred before tripping over the curb outside his house. The air outside was bringing him around, that was when Beck's surprised me with a suggestion she knew would probably comatose her husband.

"Hey Brody, you hardly fancy some weed?" She asked, knowing full well that I always have some smoke for an after drink toke.

"You want some Beck's?" I asked, "it'll be a good way to KO for the evening."

"No I'm good, but why don't you give my husband some, he looks as if he needs it," she purred "plus I don't feel like going to sleep just yet." She finished, walking inside ahead of me in a calm and sexy manner.

We all got inside and I went upstairs to get the weed. After rooting for a number of minutes in my travel bag I found what I was looking for. I got up turned around and was greeted by the single sexiest sight I've ever seen. Beck's was standing in the doorway, leaning against its frame, with her right hand she had pulled down the left side of the top, exposing left breast in all its glory. "Do you think this is sexy?" she smiled. My heart stopped, I got myself together stood up and confidently walked straight over to her, placed by right hand behind her head and pulled her straight into me. I quickly sent my left hand down to her exposed nipple, catching it between my thumb and index finger and began to roll it in earnest. A soft moan escaped Beck's lips as her nipple hardened and her arousal increased, I wasted no time in pressing my advantage, I removed my right hand from behind her side, and traced my index finger all the way down the side of her tender neck, slowly dropping it down her front until I reached her skirt, which I hiked upwards in one quick motion to reveal a panty free and shaved mound. I was stunned, and in heaven.

I cusped her mound with my right hand and slowly slid my middle finger into her dripping snatch. Moving my finger fluidly in a slow circular motion I began to tease her clit in earnest, she threw her head back, breaking our kiss, as she shuddered to an early orgasm. Wasting no time at all she descended to her knees unbuckling my belt and jeans, freeing my cock before immediately re-imprisoning it within her delicious mouth. She licked the head and pumped the shaft like a pro, this was a girl who knew what she was doing. I felt myself getting closer and closer, far quicker than was normal, but I figured this would have to be a quickie anyway, with Ben still awake downstairs. I could feel myself about to explode in her perfect little mouth when from downstairs I heard Ben shout "Did ya fine that shite yet man? I'm dying for sum smoke"

Managing to keep my voice level as my cock was throbbing and aching to a release I shouted back "Coming now dude!" and I did, exploding in her mouth with force. Beck's enthusiastically slurped down my load as we both began to piss ourselves laughing with the comical timing of it all. We both quickly fixed ourselves up and headed downstairs, as we approached the sitting room door she quickly turned to me and purred "He better fall asleep quickly, there's another hole or two I want that cock of yours in later."

"Hey babe" was all Beck's said as we came back into the sitting room before planting Ben with a rather sloppy kiss. "You taste good hon" was all he replied, inside I couldn't help but laugh. We started smoking and as predicted within no time at all Ben was out for the count. We were idly flicking channels on the T.V when I noticed Beck's had once again exposed her breasts rubbing her nipples slowly as she sat in the bean bag across from her husband, I couldn't believe she was playing things this risky. Never a man to shirk away from an opportunity I glanced quickly over to my friend, the snoring told me all I needed to know. I moved over to where Beck's was amusing herself, placed both hands on her bare legs, and plunged my head underneath her little mini and began to furiously work her clit with my tongue. The response was near instant, I could hear Beck's moan louder and louder with her breathing becoming faster and more wanton, I sensed she was at the edge of coming again so I quickly added two fingers and plunged them into her moistness. Beck's almost screamed she came that hard, my heart stopped thinking we'd woken Ben, but his continued snoring was a reassuring sign.

Beck's looked down at me between her legs and an evil grin escaped her beautifully pouting lips. She stood up walked over to where Ben was asleep, took off her top and hiked her skirt up around her waist, before moving to the side of the couch. There she placed her hands on the arm of the couch and cocked her cute little ass as high in the air as she could. She turned her head towards me and grinned "Aren't you going to fuck me now?" she mused. I couldn't believe how risky she was willing to be, it was the single biggest turn on I've ever experienced, my dick was ready to burst and I hadn't even felt her soft wet pussy at this stage, wow.

I got up from the floor walked up right behind my posing temptress, dropped my jeans and in one swift motion buried my cock deep in her waiting pussy, the sensation alone almost made me cream myself instantly, while I'm pretty sure by the moan and groan Beck's let out, she'd cum again. I set to my task with an extra bit of enthusiasm, thrusting in at out as fast as my standing legs could manage, the feel of her juices coating my throbbing cock was intoxicating, I could feel myself about to go over the edge, and judging by Beck's frantic bucking it was a safe bet to assume she was the same. "I'm gonna blow here," I whispered breathing heavily "Do I need to pull out?"

"You never need to pull out of me babe," she whispered back "Just blow your load, I'm about to cum again!"

With that I grabbed both of the hips and began to fuck her with every ounce of energy I had, with her husband asleep not two feet away I felt Beck's pussy tighten accompanied by a long moan, as she buried her face into the couch to muffle her pleasure, just as it seemed to subside she began to buck again furiously back onto my cock, the pleasure was indescribable, she came again as I blew the load of all loads deep inside her waiting snatch. We collapsed against the couch in ecstasy, my cock still twitching with pleasure deep inside my friends wife's pussy; his snoring broke us out of our reverie. As I dismounted, a trail of my cum started to ooze down her leg, she wiped it up with her index finger on her left hand and teasingly placed it in her mouth, licking it clean.

"I think he's going to be out of it for a while, you wanna fuck me again Brody?" Beck's mused.

"That's a rhetorical question, right?" I quickly replied, spanking her hard on her cute ass "lets go upstairs this time".

We fucked into the early hours of the morning making each other cum at will, it was a fantastic night, one that I'll never forget. We kept fucking after that anytime we had the chance, two months later Beck's found out she was pregnant, she wasn't quite sure who's child it was but she had more than a strong inclination that it wasn't her husbands. To this day Beck's and I still fuck whenever we get the chance, her and Ben have recently split up after it came to light after a minor accident involving his firstborn that he wasn't a genetic match to his son. Myself and Beck's are just waiting for the right amount of time to pass before we can make public our relationship.

Droch
Droch
3 Followers