Becky, A Love Story

Story Info
She was smart, funny, lovely, & he loved her.
3.2k words
4.29
30.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
401 Followers

Becky had just finished cuming as she set astride me then lay down on top of me riding my cock hard until she finished. I was holding her close enjoying the feeling of her small breasts as they mashed into my chest while my cock shrank and slipped out of her. I kissed her cheek as I thought about how we had gotten to this point.

She had come to work for me three years earlier as my assistant and quickly became like my left arm taking over most of the work it took to run my construction office. I often wondered how I had gotten along with out her. We had worked with each other for about three months when she came into my office and closed the door.

"Sam I need to talk to you." She stopped in front of my desk. First I love the view out of your window and I want to set here," She walked around my desk stopping at the right corner, "when we are doing plan checks." She started moving things on my desk, "You are always by the plan table while I take notes any way." She turned slipping her sweet ass up and on top of my desk crossing her legs as she did making her mid thigh length skirt slip up high on her thighs. She had the finest legs I had ever seen and she knew it.

She was watching me as I looked from her legs to her blue eyes. She tilted her head making her blond hair fall away from her face and over her shoulders. "God she is beautiful!" I thought to my self as I said, "I don't have a problem with that if it's what you want."

"Good now to the other thing." She looked out the window at the boats in the harbor of Marina Del Ray, "It's this bra. Ok look it's like this, I am flat as a board and I hate the dam things!" She looked at me, "And I don't want to wear them at work any more!" she looked back out the window.

I looked at her chest. "Well I knew they were padded." I said "Look I don't care what you wear as long as you don't scare off the clients. Hell if you want to walk around naked it's ok with me." I rolled my chair back to get a better look at her thighs trying to look up her skirt. "I have always said big boobs are like electric windows on a car. They are nice if you have them but the window will still go up and down with out them."

Becky slipped off the desk letting her skirt pull up to just below her bottom before it fell back into place. "Thanks Sam. I won't embarrass you." She started walking back to her office.

"Sense we are being so honest and open here, just how flat is flat?"

She stopped at the door and putting one hand on the jam and the other on her hip as she looked at me and with a smile pushed her chest out at me. "36a!" and she was out of the door.

The next day she came in wearing a pink top and a long skirt. She stood up giving me my messages as I went to my office and my eyes fell to her chest. "Well?" she said.

"I'm sorry but you knew I would have to look." I made no bones about looking at her this time, "I love the new you!"

"Thanks Sam." She said with a smile.

We spent the next months and years getting to know each other and I found her smart funny and easy to be around. We went out to a couple of functions when I needed a date and had been to dinner a few times after a late night in the office but that was about it, until I went camping for a week. Then she was pissed!

"What is wrong with you?"

"It's not fare that you get to go camping and fishing, which I love to do by the way, and I have to stay here." She slipped onto the desk in her spot. "That's all."

"Well then be packed when I get to your place in the morning. I'll be there about six. Now get your work finished so you can go get ready."

She jumped up and almost ran to the plan table taking my hands in hers as she jumped around. "Oh Sam! Do you mean it? I can go? What about the office?"

"You just be ready when I get there. I'll call Charley to come into the office. He knows what is going on and what to do." I said with a grin.

There was no sex or even a hint that there might be. Oh don't misunderstand me. She walked around half dressed a lot and we slept in the same tent, hell we even took a bath in the river washing each other's back. Well it was more than just her back. She let me wash her all over touching and playing with her nipples making them grow rock hard in my fingers. Laughing as I washed her legs up to the point that back of my hand brushed her pussy lips but I just washed her. She then did the same for me exploring my body from head to toe. We both played like my hard dick sticking out was not there as we talked and enjoyed each other. But for the most part it was, just a man and a woman that were good friend's hanging out and getting to know each other.

The last night was a turning point for us. We had gone to bed both of us lying on top of the blankets in the warm night air. She was topless as she had been most of the time we were there only wearing some very tiny and very sexy panties and I had on nothing. Her hand touched mine.

"Thanks Sam."

"Thanks for what?"

"For being a friend to me and not trying to get into my pants."

"Well trust me it has crossed my mind more than once." I pulled her to me spooning her. Pushing my growing cock into her bottom "But Becky I know two things. First I want to be your friend and second you work for me. I don't want to fuck either thing up. It is very important to me that you trust me." I had grown very hard as she pushed her bottom into my belly and I knew there was no way she could not feel it as it slipped into the crack of her ass and rubbed on the string of her thong. Oh how I wanted to just push it deep into her but instead I kissed the back of her neck. "Now let's get some sleep."

When we got home and back to work we were much closer with each other and she loved to tease me as we worked letting me look up her short skirts or down her tops but there was no talk of feelings. Time passed with me falling madly in love with her! That brings us to last week.

She came into my office. "Sam there is a lady here to see you."

"Becky honey I asked you not to bug me while I went over these plans."

Another voice that I knew at once said. "Don't blame her Sam. I told her I was sure you would see me."

I turned to the door to see my ex girl friend standing there. She was a tall red head with big tits and long legs. Her eyes were so black that they looked like Cole and seemed to bore right through you when she looked at you and her smile was perfect. I moved to her and we kissed. Her lips were still wet and hot just as I remembered. "Paula what are you doing here?" I caught the look Becky was giving me as I held the stranger in my arms and moved back.

"I need a house built."

"Well come set down and lets see what you have got."

I have to tell you up front that I have taken it to three other builders in town and they all said to bring it to you. To a man they told me you are the only guy around that could pull this off. So here I am with my tail between my legs hoping you will help me."

Becky had given me a hurt look as she walked out into her office. "Hold that thought will you? I'll be right back."

Becky was getting coffee and sweet roles for us just like she would for any prospective customer when I got to her. "Don't. She won't be here that long." Again the hurt look.

I went back into my office and did all the things I needed to do to be nice and Paula left.

Becky came into the office and went to her spot on the desk. She slipped up onto it letting her wrap dress fall open exposing her legs up to mid thigh as she crossed them. "Who was that?" she asked.

I moved to stand in front of her taking her hands in mine as I looked at her. "Paula and I went out for about a year. When we broke up it was something we both knew we needed to do. She wanted to bring a friend into bed with us and I could not do it." I looked at Becky's legs and back to her eyes, "Her girl friend was good looking to, but I just couldn't do it."

"Did you say girl friend?"

"Yes girl friend, and that was four years ago. To day is the first time I have seen her since we broke up." I moved closer to her so that she had to open her legs to let me stand between them. Her skirt fell the rest of the way open letting me look at her little pink panties and how the thong string had slipped up into her pussy lips. I made up my mind! I was going to tell her how I felt!

"Becky honey I," I looked into her eyes, "I think we should close up and go out to the river for the week end. Want to?"

She smiled at me. "Sure if you want to," her look grew a little sad, "And if you are sure you want me to go." She gave me a look that was full of questions. "I'll just finish what I am doing. It will only take about an hour," I stopped her.

"No we are not going back to work or anything else!" I pulled her hand so that she stood up. "We are leaving now!" I kept all my camping stuff stored in a small trailer out in the equipment yard. "It will only take me about two minutes to get hooked up and in that time you call Charley and tell him we are leaving."

"Oh Sam what about cloths? I need to go home and get some things."

"We can stop and pick up any hot little things you might need at the store. I love you and while you are shopping for some sexy stuff for me I will be buying some food for you. Now let's go!"

Her eyes had gotten big when I said it, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

I was pulling her out the door. "I said you could by some hot little things for me at the store."

"No you ass! The other part!"

"I don't know something about getting the food." I had the trailer hooked up. "Now get in the truck and let's go!"

We went to Wally's world and she left me for the cloths department while I got the food and drink. I smiled as I put some beer in the basket. "That was another good thing," I thought, "she likes beer."

I had paid and gotten to the truck and was putting the stuff into it when she walked up behind me. "What do you think Sam? Is this hot enough for you? This top is what I will swim in. It has a little thong back and is about an inch wide in the front so I am sure you will like it!"

I turned to see her standing there in some little hip hugger shorts that just barely covered her ass cheeks and a white lace top that I could plainly see her breasts through! Her thumb-sized nipples were sticking out like little hard rocks and as she bent into the back of the truck to put her bags in. Her little shorts rode up into the crack of her ass letting me and any one else in the parking lot see her sweet bottom and it was more than I could take! I moved up behind her taking her in my arms as I turned her and kissed her!

Her tongue slipped into my mouth, as I tasted her kiss for the first time! It was a long hot kiss that left me trembling and bone hard as I moved back and away from her. I walked back to the trailer and sat down on the tongue looking at her as she came to me.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Well I don't know what to do. I can't keep going like this! I can't date you because it would ruin our working relation ship. I can't fire you because now that I have kissed you it would be sexual harassment. "I stood up reaching into my pocket and sat back down as she looked at me with a half smile. "I guess that means I will have to make you a partner so you will have as much to loose as me." I let my eyes run over her body loving that she would stand there in the parking lot with her breasts exposed through her top. She did not care if any one was looking at her or not. She was proud of how she looked, and God she did look good!

"Sam what the fuck are you talking about! It was just a kiss! I would never." She stopped and moved closer to me. "A partner? What are you saying to me?"

"Look I know this isn't the most romantic place in the world and that I could be doing a better job of this but Becky I love you and want you to marry me." I took her hand in mine as I stood up and held out the ring. Becky will you marry me? I love you so much!"

"Oh God yes Sam!" She started to cry as she came into my arms and I kissed her. I pushed her back from me holding her at arms length.

"Here let me put this on you." I slipped the ring I had bought weeks earlier on to her finger. She looked at it as she wiped the tears from her cheek.

"Ho, Oh Sam it's beautiful!" She came to me hugging me again and then I kissed her and again her tongue was in my mouth as I held her close to me.

"Ok come on then let's get going!"

We drove along making plans and enjoying or newfound love when Becky looking off into the distance said. "Sam do you see that road up there?"

"Yes."

"Well go up it."

I got to the dirt road and turned up it. We drove over a little hill and out of sight of the free way when she told me to stop and opened the truck door. I thought she needed to pee when she said. "Come around here Sam."

Looking at her I got out and went to her side of the truck. I stopped in front of the open door looking at her as she slipped her shorts off her bottom and down over her long legs. Her eyes never left nine as she reached out to me pulling me to her by my belt. Setting there in her little lace body shirt she started pulling down my pants with one hand as she popped the snaps loose in the crotch of the thin shirt. She took my hardening cock in her hand pulling me to her. I leaned in to kiss her but she stopped me.

"No I want this in me! I don't want kissing I don't want loving! I want fucking and I want it with this!" She slipped to the edge of the truck seat pulling me between her open legs. We both watched as she slipped my cock between her wet lips and guided me into her opening. She let go of my cock as she wrapped her legs around me and leaned back on her hands using her legs to pull me deeper into her hot wet hole!

"Oh god Sam you have no idea how long I have wanted you in me like this! Oh go slow baby let me feel it!"

I put my hands under her bottom holding her up as I pushed into her. "Becky I don't know how long I can last!" I said as I felt my balls tightening!

"Its ok baby cum in me! Let me feel it! Umm yes push it in deep Sam!" I slipped my hand between us letting my thumb move over her clit as I started to piston in and out of the girl. Her shirt had worked its way up almost to her breasts as we moved and I slipped my hand under it to pull on her nipple! She had been letting me lead the way knowing I was close as I moved in her but suddenly she was humping wildly as she came!

"OOOHHH MY GODOHHHHH hard Sam fuck me hard HO DO IT!" I started pumping her faster making our skin slap together! "CU, CU, CUMING SAM OHHHHH yessssssss!"

I lifted her by her hips as I pounded harder into her and came my self! It was coming from my toes and I thought I was going to pass out it was so strong!

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!" came from me as I shot my sticky seed deep into her!

"Umm, mm oh umm ung oh hold me Sam!" I pulled her tight to my chest as my cock shrank and slipped from her now dripping pussy! I held her that way for a while as I felt my seed leaking out of her and onto my soft cock! I kissed her as I moved back standing in front of her looking at her well-fucked open pussy.

"Don't move." I said and rushed around to get my camera. I took several pictures of her leaning back with her legs open and my white cum leaking out of her and then I cleaned her up with a towel. She snapped the crotch of her shirt back and started to put her shorts back on as we talked softly to each other but I stopped her.

"I want to see you!" and she just smiled at me as we drove back to the highway.

Two hours later we were married in Laughlin Nevada and that pretty well brings us up to now with me holding my fresh fucked new wife in my arms knowing what a lucky man I am.

"I love you Becky!"

"I love you to Sam!"

mseaking
mseaking
401 Followers