Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A virgin when she married Brian, having never had another man's cock in her hand, in her mouth, and or in her pussy, she's only had sex with her husband. Truth be told and her naughty, little secret that she kept from her husband, she was more than curious what it would feel like to suck and fuck another man, especially after having her sexy dream.

"I'll buy you a new Mustang," he said.

She watched as her new Mustang came right at her at full speed and slid to a stop sideways in front of her. Wow! She envisioned a green Mustang GT with black, leather Recaro seats, a six speed manual transmission, oversized black wheels and tires, and a wide, black racing stripe that traveled the length of the car.

"A GT?"

With her revving the engine and the gear shift in first gear with her foot on the brake, ready to peel rubber, she could nearly hear the rumble of the 420 horsepower engine while waiting for her husband to agree to buy her the car that she wanted.

"Yes," he said rolling his eyes.

As if she was the man for wanting such a man's muscle car and he was the consenting woman for agreeing to buy her such a hot car, he didn't look happy. Obviously for him to seal the deal and for her to grant him his birthday wish, he'd have to buy her a forty-thousand plus car to grant her birthday wish to make her happy. When he drove a Ford F150 pickup and viewed his truck as just transportation back and forth to work, he didn't understand her love for cars, especially for Mustangs. With her subscribing to nearly every automotive magazine, Automobile, Car & Driver, Fast Mustangs, Motor Trend, and Road & Track, while watching nearly every car show on TV, he never understood her love for automobiles, especially for muscle cars.

"A loaded car and not the bare bones six cylinder Mustang you bought me the last time," she said hoping he felt guilty for buying her a Mustang with a six cylinder engine when all Mustangs should have eight cylinder engines.

"Yes," he said.

Now that she had him on the ropes, not letting him off the hook, she continued in telling him the exact car that she wanted and the exact car that she expected him to buy.

"For me to do all that you're asking of me, I'd want a Mustang GT with all the options, the premium package, racing package, upgraded stereo, with sunroof, and bigger tires and wheels," she said.

She could clearly see her new car in her mind's eye. She couldn't wait to sit in it while wearing her short skirt and low cut blouse. With her long, chestnut hair blowing in the breeze, she couldn't wait to drive it. She couldn't wait to wash it for the first time. She couldn't wait to hear the rumble of the exhaust.

"Yes. If you give me my birthday wish, I'll give you your birthday wish. I promise to buy you a brand new, loaded Mustang GT with whatever options you so desire," he said.

She couldn't believe all she had to do to get her new car was have Brian strip her naked, tie her to the bed, and have sex with her husband's friends.

"How many men must I suck for you to buy me my loaded Mustang GT?"

To be continued...

12