Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that idea. We can do the same thing to your sister when she visits too," he said.

"Don't bother. We don't have to go through all of that trouble. My sister would walk around you naked, if I told her it was okay for her to do that," she said. "Actually if we got them drunk enough, both my mother and sister would probably have sex with you, if you weren't my husband."

"What if you told them it was okay for them to have sex with me?"

"Sex?" She looked at him as if he had just stabbed her.

"Yes, sex with my mother-in-law and/or sister-in-law would be so frigging hot," he said.

"It's not enough that you want to include me in having them flash their naked bodies to you and now you want to have sex with them?"

"C'mon Becky. What's the big deal? It's just sex," he said.

"I dunno Brian. Showing you their naked bodies is one thing but, too much like incest, having sex with them is something else. Gees, don't pressure me to do things like that, especially with my mother and sister. Now that I think more about it, maybe that's a line we shouldn't cross," she said.

"I know," he said.

"What? You know what?"

"With me standing there while talking to them, what if snuck up behind me and you purposely pulled down my bathing trunks while we were out by the pool," he said.

"So, not only do you want to see my mother and sister naked but also you expect my help in flashing them your cock?"

"Yes," he said.

"Actually that would work," she said with a laugh. "With them sitting on lawn chairs, I could sneak up behind you when you're standing in front of my mother and/or sister for them to have a better look at your cock. Being that you truly believe my mother and sister are cock hungry enough to lust over your sorry ass, I'm sure that both my Mom and sister would love to see your cock," she said sighing and rolling her eyes again while making a sour face.

"Don't be so negative Becky. They've both given me the eye more than once. Of course, it would work better if we all had been drinking," he said as if he was thinking more about flashing his mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

"You're right. It would work better, at least for me, if I got stinking drunk," she said with a laugh. "If my sister and/or mother were a little tipsy, I'm sure they'd let you touch them and feel them when in the deep, dark end of the pool," said Becky teasing him.

"Wow! Do you really think they would allow me to feel them up in the deep end of the pool?"

"Sure, why not. Maybe you should try that first Brian. I know my sister has always had a crush on you. While you were both alone in the pool, it wouldn't surprise me if she stuck her hand down your bathing suit if she thought that no one could see and no one was watching. Definitely, being the slut that she is, she'd let you suck her tits while you fingered her pussy," she said with a dirty laugh. "I wouldn't be surprised if she and/or my mother sucked your cock."

"Oh my God, I'm so excited. I had no idea your mother and sister were such sluts," he said. "And I only mean that in a good way Becky," he said.

"Actually, I'm the one in the family who's not slutty," she said with a laugh, "and here I am about to have a gangbang with four of your friends," she said shaking her head with sadness.

"So don't forget. If I agree to have my four friends fuck you, you have to allow me to have some fun with your mother and sister the next time they visit."

"Whatever Brian," she said.

"I mean it Becky. I want you to arrange for me to have some sexy fun with your mother and sister," he said.

"So long as you order me a new car, give me a new kitchen, and allow me to buy my fur and diamond, you may do whatever you want with my mother and sister, so long as they're agreeable flashing you, you flashing them, and to having sex with you," she said.

To be continued...

12