Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Becky, you feel so good," said Jack giving her a good fucking. "You're so tight."

"Fuck me Jack, fuck me," she said returning his humps harder and faster. "Make me cum Jack, make me cum."

Jack pounded Becky's pussy while she sucked Tony's cock. With the second team waiting and watching while knowing they'll have their turn licking Becky's pussy, her blowing them, and her fucking them, this was a once in a lifetime sexual opportunity. Made even more sexual exciting by having gangbang sex with a wife's friend, a woman who these men obviously lusted over for years, the day was finally here that everyone would get all that they wanted, especially Becky. Even though she was so sexually excited after having Jack and Tony give her oral orgasms and after sucking Jack, Mike, Jim, and now Tony's cock, while Jack pounded her pussy, all she could think about is her new car, her remodeled kitchen, her fur coat, and her diamond ring.

Obviously not wanting to cum inside of her, saving himself to cum in her mouth and for the cum bath later, Jack got off Becky to give Tony a chance at fucking her. Being that Tony was so big, she had him get on his back and she mounted him. Bouncing up and down on him, immediately Mike took Tony's place by her mouth. Not an easy thing to do with her head bouncing up and down with her tits, while she fucked Tony, she sucked Mike when he put a heavy hand to the back of her head to hold her mouth in place. With Becky's tits bouncing up and down, Jim harnessed them with his big hands while fingering her nipples. Allowing him to cum inside of her, it didn't take very long for Tony to ejaculate in Becky's pussy. Breaking all the rules, what was first to be gentlemen sex between a friend and his wife, turned into an all-out gangbang.

As soon as Becky climbed off Tony and as soon as Tony removed his big body from the bed, Mike pushed Becky down and without giving her a chance to wipe the gooey mess that Tony had deposited between her legs, he mounted her and positioned his prick in her cunt. Fucking and fucking her as if he was dirty dog in the street fucking a bitch in heat, Mike pounded Becky's pussy while she sucked Jim's cock and Brian masturbated himself. Mike was next to ejaculate in Becky's pussy.

"Wait, I need a break," she said pushing Mike off to clean herself up in the bathroom.

When she returned, she took Jim by the hand and pushed him down on the bed. Mounting him, she reached her hand down to position his stiff cock inside of her while Jack took his place to the side of her and close enough to her mouth for her to suck him. She fucked Jim while she sucked Jack again.

"Oh, my God, Becky, I'm going to cum," said Jim.

Then, when she was done fucking Jim, when Jim ejaculated his load inside of her too, Jack was the only one who had abided by the rules and hadn't cum yet. Giving him special treatment, Becky got down on her knees in front of her while looking up at him.

"I want you to cum in my mouth Jack," said Becky. "And for the rest of you, Tony, Mike, and Jim, being that you've already cum inside my pussy and Jack hasn't cum yet, I want you all to give me a cum bath while I suck Jack's cock.

A circle jerk sight to behold, Tony, Mike, and Jim all gathered around her and masturbated themselves while Becky sucked Jack. As soon as Jack ejaculated in her mouth, as if there was a special ejaculation button, Mike, Jim, and Tony all stepped forward to explode cum all over Becky's face and tits. As soon as Jack exploded cum in Becky's mouth and as soon as Mike, Jim, and Tony ejaculated cum all over Becky's long, chestnut hair, beautiful face, and big, shapely breasts, Brian masturbated in his tissue.

"Oh my God," said Brian. "That was fucking unbelievable."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Nothing as hot as group sex but with just one woman. Usually don't read group sex stories but based on your portfolio comments, I knew this would be hot.

JacksonBentleyJacksonBentleyover 3 years ago
A really good read, so far!

I've enjoyed your story thus far and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters. I'll look forward to exploring your other works as well.

naughty_mike21naughty_mike21over 8 years ago
Holy Fuck!!

Wow!!! Jill!! That was fucking amazing!! I loved the ending . . . the circle jerk was perfect!! Thank you . . . you imagination and attention to detail is fabulous!

sparty111sparty111over 10 years ago
yea for Becky, No to Brian!

I have to give it to Becky..........but Brian is still showing his true colors!

jaybird8100jaybird8100over 10 years ago
Becky is finally getting off and Brian? He's a wienie wacker in the corner :)

A hot story written to bring out the excitement of a gang bang with neighborhood friends of her husband, who appears to be content with porno videos and self relief. The mother and sister trio keeps coming up and makes me suspect something is brewing in Becky's mind now that she's experienced multiple orgasms and different men and positions. Of course part of my keen interest is to see if she really gets the 'prizes' at the conclusion or if this has all been just a figment of her sex starved imagination. I'm smiling all the way-thanks for the Sunday pleasure Susan :) jaybird

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Judy Set Up For Gangbang By Husband He sets his wife up for gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories