Becky and Her Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers

"Look how swollen and ready my pussy is. My pussy wants your cock. Put your cock into me, John. Put your cock inside your mother's pussy."

John slipped into position between his mother's legs. His hand was shaking as he grasped his cock and pointed it toward her more than ready pussy. When the head touched her opening, they both moaned. Then he pushed in gently, allowing just the head to enter her.

"Oh yes, fuck me John. Fuck me hard. You can climax as soon as you like, I don't mind."

"Oh Jesus, Mom," he groaned as his cock moved into his mother's willing hole.

Becky almost swooned as she felt her son's long shaft slip deeper and deeper into her opening. When he hit bottom Becky grunted and then lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. "I'm ready, lover, fuck me, and make me pregnant. I want your baby. Give your mother a baby."

"Oh yes, Mom, I want that. I want that so much." With that John began to pump into his mother. He started slowly, but quickly increased the pace until the room filled with the slapping sound of his actions. "Mom, I can't last long," he warned.

Even Becky was surprised at how quickly he was reaching his peak. But that was okay with her. She wanted his cum ... she needed it. She suddenly felt a faint shooting pain, which always let her know that she was ovulating. The timing was perfect. Her head was spinning as she gasped, "Oh my God, John, cum, cum in me now."

He bellowed and pushed into her deeply. His body froze and his balls tightened.

Suddenly Becky could feel it. She could actually feel his cum hitting the back of her pussy. Incredibly she felt a climax coming as well. Her body convulsed and her legs tightened around her son's waist. "Ahhhhhheeeee," she screamed as a strong climax rushed through her. Her body felt like it was on fire. Her pussy began to convulse and that caused her to squeeze her son's cock tightly. Then suddenly she felt like the flood gates had been released. She could feel her pussy gushing juice. She had never done that before. She was actually squirting juice from her climaxing pussy.

"Ohhhhh," John moaned as he pumped all of his hot sperm deep into his mother's pussy. It gushed out like a river, filling her pussy until it squeezed out the sides and dripped to the bed beneath them.

Becky was still convulsing when John collapsed onto her. It took her a few moments to realize that John was spent. She wrapped her arms around him as he lay on her chest gasping for breath.

"Wow!" John whispered.

"Yes, wow," Becky repeated. "That was amazing. Stay there for a minute. I want your cock to keep the cum in me."

"I'll stay in you as long as you want," he breathed.

After about fifteen minutes, Becky rolled onto her side and curled up next to John, throwing her leg over his thigh.

The cum started to pour out of her. But she knew it only took a few minutes for millions of little guys to find their way to the opening. "God, I am really wet down there. I think I squirted," Becky said, slightly embarrassed.

"I love it. Now you can cum just like me," he laughed. John kissed his mother and then pushed himself up onto his arms over his mother. "Can I fuck you again?"

"Huh?" Becky said before she realized that John was still hard. "Oh yes, fuck me again. God, I love you."

"I love you too," John said as he slipped easily back into his mother's pussy. He began to pump into her again. Quickly the room filled with the sloppy sound of their fucking. The first load of cum sloshed inside Becky with John pushing the sperm even deeper with each stroke. It almost felt like the head of his cock was entering her cervix.

This time John lasted a long time. Becky, on the other hand, climaxed several times before her son came again. He filled her pussy to overflow and Becky squirted again, adding to the wetness beneath them. Then they fell asleep for a few hours. When John awoke he rolled over onto his mother and slipped his cock into her saturated pussy. She awoke with a moan of pleasure. Then she wrapped her arms and legs around her son.

John climaxed twice more that night and Becky lost count of how many she had. It was the most amazing night either of them had ever experienced.

Chapter 6

Mom and son fucked through the weekend and then every night thereafter. It was two weeks later when Becky purchased a pregnancy test kit. She knew it was early, but she couldn't wait. She followed the instructions and then looked at the reading. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the red plus sign. She wanted to run into the streets and scream with joy. Her heart felt like it was about to burst. There was no regret in Becky. This was what she wanted. This was so right and no one could convince her different. She almost swooned thinking about her son's baby growing inside her ... their baby, conceived in love. Tears started to pour from her eyes. She wiped her eyes and tried to calm herself until John got home.

When John arrived home Becky wanted to run to him and give him the news, but she decided to wait until dinner to surprise him. After he sat down she placed the test device onto the table. John looked at it and said, "What is that?"

"A pregnancy test," Becky said.

"And?" he said excitedly.

"You see the little red plus sign?"

"Yes."

"That means it is positive. I'm pregnant!"

At first John did not react because he was having a hard time processing the words "I'm pregnant."

"I said, I'm pregnant," Becky repeated.

Finally John's eyes opened wide and he jumped up. "Oh, Mom, I can't believe it," he screamed as he pulled her into his arms. He lifted her and spun her around. "I can't believe it. The first time and you're pregnant."

"Yes, isn't it wonderful."

"Better than wonderful. Oh God, Mom, I still can't believe it."

"It is a preliminary test, but the kit says it is almost 100%. You mother is pregnant with your baby."

He put his mother down and said, "I love you more than anything in this world."

"And I love you the same," she answered. Then she said, "Will you still love me when I am big and fat with your baby. It won't be long before my tits and belly begin to grow, then you might have a hard time getting your arms around me. Tell me you will still love me?"

"Are you kidding? I couldn't love you more and not explode. I know you will be even more beautiful than you are now ... besides, I like big tits," he said and laughed.

"How does it feel to know you are going to be a daddy?"

"A daddy," he repeated. "God, I don't know, it is so amazing that I can't even process it."

"Well, let's go to the bedroom and celebrate," Becky said. She took John's hand and led him to their room. When they entered she whispered, " I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

"A surprise? What could be more of a surprise then I just got?"

"You'll see. But I guarantee that you will be surprised."

"You are incredible, Mom."

The following evening, after dinner, Becky told John to give her a half hour and then come to the room. He was to take his clothes off outside the door and then enter. John wanted to know what the surprise was but Becky refused to tell him. She just said, "You will like it, I promise."

John waited exactly 30 minutes and hurried upstairs. He quickly stripped outside the door and then reached for the knob. He was nervous as he slowly turned the knob and opened the door. He gasped as he stepped into the room. The room was aglow with candles again. On the bed was his mother, on her hands and knees, totally naked. All he could see was her ass cheeks. As John walked over he noticed that her asshole was slightly open and seemed to be slick with some type of lubricant.

Becky turned her head toward her son and said, "I want to give you something special. I have never had a cock in my ass and I want you to fuck me there ... to take my virginity. It will always be yours. You can use it whenever you want. I give my asshole to you."

John gasped. He had no idea what to say. He had never fucked an asshole and certainly never expected to fuck his mother's ass. "Are ... are you ... sure?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes, very. I have been practicing with my dildo and I think I'm ready. Just go easy at first. I will tell you when you can fuck it hard."

John moved to the bed and climbed between his mother's legs. He looked down at the tiny hole and then the head of his cock. The hole looked much too small for his cock. He didn't want to hurt his mother, but he really wanted to do this. He moved up on his feet a little so he could get a better angle. Then he pressed his cock downward and aimed it at her hole.

Becky jumped when she felt her son's cock touch her hole. She hoped she was ready for this, but she knew there was no turning back. She wanted to give him her ass and nothing or no amount of pain was going to stop her. She felt John putting pressure on his cock and she felt her asshole resisting. She pressed down trying to open herself for him. There was some pain but it was bearable. "Push harder," she encouraged. Suddenly she felt her sphincter give and the head pop inside her. "Hold it there," she told him as she gasped for breath. The hardest part was over.

A few moments later she said, "Push it in."

John pushed and his cock slowly slipped into his mother's ass. Inch by inch it went deeper until his balls touched her pussy. He paused to catch his breath and let her adjust.

"Oh God, John you are all the way inside my ass."

"Yes, and it's so tight," he hissed.

"Fuck me slowly until it starts going in easier."

John pulled out slowly and then pushed back inside. He heard his mother groan and stopped.

"No, keep going," she said.

He pushed harder and buried his cock in her ass until his balls were against her pussy again. Then he pulled out and did it all over again. Gradually he began to move faster and then faster.

"That's it. It's starting to feel good." Becky began to move her hips from side to side helping his cock to go deeper and deeper. "Fuck me hard, John."

"Oh yes, Mom, it feels good. I love your asshole. It's so tight. I can feel your ass squeezing my cock. Fuck, this is good."

Becky began to moan with pleasure now. With each plunge she grunted when he hit bottom. Gradually the fullness inside turned into pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck my ass, John," she almost screamed.

Now John was on his feet and plunging his cock down into his mother's ass. He would pull all the way out until only the head was inside, and then plunge back in hard. His thighs slapped his mother's ass cheeks with each downward plunge. "Oh yes, oh yes, that is so good. I love your asshole, Mom."

"Good, because it is yours forever, lover." Becky reached between her thighs and found her clit. She used her middle finger to stimulate her clit. The pressure in her ass was moving her rapidly toward a climax. She wanted John to cum with her. "Fuck me hard, John. Cum in my ass, baby."

"Oh yes," he gasped. The speed of his hips increased. A groan escaped his lips. "Ohhhhh, Mommmmmm!" he screamed as his cock began to pulse.

Becky could feel it; she could feel the pulsing of his cock. Her ass responded with her own pulse. "I'm cummmmiiiinnnnngggg," Becky yelled.

John's cock began to blast his hot cum deep into his mother's ass. Each massive squirt was followed by another, and then another.

"Yes, yes, yes, squirt that hot juice into my ass," Becky screamed until her convulsions were too much for her. Her mouth opened but only grunts came out.

John's cock stopped squirting before his mother's climax ended. He held it inside her until she gradually collapsed under him. Then her still pulsing asshole squeezed his cock out.

"God, Mom, that was incredible."

"It was for me too. Now you have all three of my holes. But my asshole is your special place."

"I love it and I love you, Mom."

After that night, anal sex became a regular part of their lovemaking. Becky wasn't sure if she or John liked it more. She even came up with a game using anal sex. It almost happened by accident. One evening John was watching TV when Becky came in with a snack. He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her, almost spilling popcorn over the sofa. She got up and tried to admonish John but she couldn't even fake anger with him. Instead she sat the popcorn down and knelt between his legs, reaching for his zipper. She pulled his cock out and began to suck. Then she paused.

"You know you still have dishes to do."

"Ah, Mom, I hate doing dishes."

"Okay then, let's play a little game. If I sit on your cock and you don't cum for 30 minutes you will not have to do dishes for a week. If you lose you have to do dishes like normal and wash my car once a week for a month."

"I think I can do that," he said smugly.

"We'll see," Becky said as she stood up and turned around. With her back to John she lifted her dress, revealing her naked ass. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Do you like my ass?"

"You know I do," John said and reached for her ass. He pulled her back and leaned forward until he could kiss her cheeks. Becky bent over and spread her cheeks. "Mmmmm," John said as he spied the pulsing star of her asshole.

Becky moved back and said, "Lick it then."

John didn't have to be told twice. He leaned close and stuck out his tongue, touching her asshole. Becky groaned. Then she felt his tongue pushing into her. "Oh, John," she gasped as his tongue wiggled into her nether hole. "Tongue fuck my asshole, baby," Becky begged.

John did, pushing his tongue in as deeply as it would go before pulling out and then sucking the little hole. After a few minutes Becky pulled away, leaving John with his tongue stuck out tickling nothing but air.

"Okay, it is seven P.M. right now and you have to make it until 7:30." With that Becky moved back until her ass was over John's swollen cock. She reached between her legs and grasped his cock and held it straight. Then she squatted, placing her asshole on the head of his cock.

"Mom, that's not fair," John protested when he realized that she was going to take it in her ass.

"I didn't say which hole," she said and laughed. With that she pushed down, taking his cock slowly into her ass. Both she and John moaned as inch after inch slipped into her tight hole. When she reached bottom she paused. "I will give you a little break," she said. "I am just going to sit here and I won't move."

For a moment John was relieved. But then he realized that his mother's asshole was so tight that he could feel every squeeze that she made. He felt her moving her sphincter on his cock, which made his cock throb and caused Becky's ass to squeeze him in response.

Becky smiled as she leaned back onto her son's chest. She opened her top so that her tits were free. Then she reached down and took John's hands, placing them on her tits.

"Mommmmm!" John protested.

Becky laughed as she sat still ... at least on the outside ... yet she was squeezing and releasing her sphincter around John's throbbing cock. She was pretty sure she was going to get her car washed for a month. She knew John was struggling not to move. But she also knew that he could not stay still that long. She looked at the clock and only ten minutes had passed. "Only twenty minutes to go."

John moaned.

"God I love your cock in my ass. And wow, your tongue felt soooo good. That is your special place; deep in my tight asshole. It is all yours ... my asshole is all yours." Becky knew her words were driving him crazy. She felt his cock throbbing harder. She squeezed her asshole tight and received a responding throb. "Only fifteen minutes to go."

"Mom, I can't ... I can't ... oh shit," he gasped.

Becky almost laughed but she was getting close to a climax herself and that was without even moving. Just having her son's big cock in her ass was enough to get her off. Then she placed her fingers between her legs and began to rub her clit. It didn't take long and she was starting to climax. Her pussy spasmed and juice began to squirt out. "Oh Johnnnnnnnn!!!" she gasped as her pussy and then her ass throbbed mightily.

"Oh, Moooommmmm," John groaned as his mother's asshole clamped onto his cock like a vise. Each convulsion caused her ass to pulse on his cock. He could take no more. Suddenly, as hard as he tried to fight it, his cock head grew inside his mother's ass and began to blast his hot cum into her asshole. It felt like there was a milking machine on his cock, pulling his cum from him. When he finally shot the last blast, it balls almost hurt.

Becky collapsed back on her son, breathing heavily. "I guess I won," she whispered.

John laughed and said, "I think we both won."

End of Part I

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers