Becky and Robbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was fantastic, she was really stacked and her perfect tits, overfilling the bikini, were nothing short of amazing, her hard nipples poking out the fabric, her ass was firm and a dream, the rippling cheeks perfectly formed, making me want to grab them and just squeeze them forever.

Her legs were also long and perfectly shaped. All this added up to the most attractive woman's body I had ever seen or even imagined. She was way hot and this was the first time I had seen her body like this.

I was instantaneously in lust for her and my dick swelled up like an iron bar. I couldn't stop ogling her as I continued to check her body out. Damn, and to think this totally hot body was always there with me and I never knew it. This new attraction for my soulmate twins' irresistibly fuckable body, combined with my natural love for her and morphed into strong feelings and an incredibly powerful sexual desire for her.

It was all too new for me. I had little experience with such things. I was just overwhelmed and so awed by her, until then, hidden natural beauty. Suddenly I became very much aware that I desired her as a woman, more than I had ever desired anything before, ever.

Even after a few minutes I was barely able to reply to her insistent questions of "How do I look. What do you think? Is it ok?" In a squeaky voice I eeked out a "looks great," and turned away to my computer, hoping she didn't see the crowbar in my pants.

The look on her face showed she was really disappointed that I didn't get more into it, but I wasn't capable at that point to say more. I was so overcome with mixed emotions: my friendship and love for her, my newly burning lust for teen flesh and her newly revealed hot look that totally overwhelmed my senses and confused me.

She was my sister and I wasn't supposed to think of her that way, was I? I was on overload and just could not figure it all out. My love mixed with lust for her, now burned very hot inside as I tried to gather my wits. To say that I was totally blown away by my twin is an understatement.

She just stood there waiting, while I was deep in thought. Then it struck me, that she bought this just to wear to the quarry tomorrow with Rodney and I really could understand where that would go, but she most likely didn't. My fuse was lit and I just sat there steaming, trying to think what to do. By now I was totally pissed off. It was just too much.

Becky said coyly, "So, brother, do you think I look hot in this bikini?" My reply was, "God, yes Becky, you look hot, way too hot. I don't think you should wear that tomorrow. Rodney will be all over you."

She replied that that was what she wanted, to which I said, "He doesn't care about you at all, he just wants to fuck you."

Then she really floored me when she said, "Well, maybe that's what I want. Maybe I want to get fucked." When Becky said this, it hit me really hard. Wrong answer, as far as I was concerned. Very wrong. I thought that was about the stupidest thing she had ever said.

I couldn't stand to think that this sweet and innocent girl, who was closer to me than any other person on the planet, and who had just awakened in me such strong feelings for her, was going to hand the essence of her purity, her virginity, to this jerk who didn't give a damn about her. I knew she would regret this forever and she would just be another of many notches on his belt. It just made is so much worse for me knowing how pure and innocent my virgin sister was.

I shouted at Becky, "Get the hell out of here! I can't believe you would do this to me."

She ran out quickly with a shocked look on her face, but I don't know how she really felt. This had to be the most miserable day of my life. I was devastated.

But Becky, although shocked at my harsh words, as she explained later, was glad to see this response from me. 'Maybe Robbie does care about me more than just as a friend,' she thought.

By now I realized how much I loved Becky, more than as a sister and that both of our lives were out of control. It was so painful thinking she was putting herself into so much danger, going out with Rodney and dressed to kill also. I thought that she was going to kill her own future enthusiasm as well as her reputation, as I knew Rodney always bragged about his conquests to everyone.

Maybe I am overreacting, but I think that is just because I only now realized how much I loved her and was frustrated that this lowlife would be with her, lusting over her and probably fucking her to boot. That was really too much. I almost cried out loud. It would devastate me if this happened. I could hardly imagine anything worse than this.

I didn't sleep that night, but did manage to jerk off twice trying to beat all these incredible visions of teen flesh into oblivion. Becky's wonderful body kept flashing in my mind and it was impossible to ignore it, so impressed was I with her perfect breasts, flat stomach, long firm legs, even more perfectly shaped ass and oh god... I was really going crazy.

What the hell was happening to me? I was falling in love. Shit, I realized I was always in love with Becky. She was my lifelong companion and meant everything to me. There was no question, I had to do something to protect her from herself.

And that kiss she gave me was something out of this world. Just thinking about her kiss put me in a swoon. My life seemed to be crumbling before my eyes, but no matter what, I couldn't stop thinking about Becky, my oh so sweet twin sister. I was desperate but could see that there was one chance for help.

I hoped that my older sister Sharon might be able to tell me how to solve this problem with Becky. She was the most experienced in our family with such types of things, outside of our parents. I didn't even think of approaching my parents with this dilemma.

Sharon said she would talk to Becky and try to help Becky understand the reality of her situation better and maybe even be there at the quarry with Becky herself. After all, she was her older experienced sister and Becky had always respected Sharon's wisdom and advice and always took it.

Neither of us really knew what was in Becky's mind or what she wanted to do. But I was so grateful that Sharon was willing to help.

I didn't want to think, but as always the next day arrived on time after a long night and we dragged ourself out of bed quite late and downstairs, thinking, 'I've gotta find Sharon and find out what's happening.'

But she wasn't anywhere to be found.

12