Becky and Robbie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they replayed everything, they realized how much they had each been turned on by Sharon and Becky's touching them intimately. Looking at each other with a twinkle in their eyes they both burst into giggles as they thought the same thing:

"We can get each other off and experience this ecstasy anytime we want." Abbie, squealed, "How about right now? I am more horny after losing my virginity than I was before I lost it."

Jenny didn't say anything, she just smiled deeply into Abby's eyes and started to stroke Abby's mound gently for the first time. They had been friends all through school but had never done anything like this before. Now experiencing this wonderful sex together, they realized what a major turn on it was and that they should do this a lot. Abbie said, "Jen, I am so going to fuck you."

Jenny then kissed Abby passionately on the mouth and Abby began to rub Jenny's swollen breasts and puffy cunt. Oh, the wonderful feelings they experienced. 'What ecstasy, and we can do this anytime. What a great thing. Oh yeah,' the girls thought, 'Cock is the greatest, but pussy is not at all far behind.'

For the softball game Becky wore tight fitting cutoffs which showed off her killer ass and legs. Then with a thin bra under a light t-shirt, her breasts were absolutely incredible, showing their glory magnificently, her nipples protruding prominently. She was stunning.

Finally, I thought, justice is done to Becky's hot body. It would cause any male to stop dead and stare at her wonders. I told Becky this and that she should just ignore the guys. I like it, so please turn me on. "Kay," she said.

It was also to our team's advantage that her body distracted the other team. We creamed them and invited them all back for a swim at our pool.

Since all of them except one other player, besides Becky, were guys and they knew that our pool was a teen haven overrun with tight bikinis, they were all enthusiastic to drop on by for a swim. We also figured that the regular girls would appreciate an influx of new guys to ogle and pick over.

12