Becky at the College Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers

Henry was almost at a loss for words. He had probably been hungry to see her tits since the moment he laid eyes on her, and now there they were, in all their glory, full and round, with her pink nipples invitingly hard.

"Are you satisfied now?" Becky asked, teasingly. Before Henry could say anything, the door closest to them suddenly swung open and two guys walked in. They both blurted out, "WHOA!" as they suddenly got an eyeful of Becky's tits. 



Becky shrieked and turned around, and she put down the cups and pulled her top back down.



"What was going on here?!" one of the guys said. 



"Nothing, nothing!" Becky said, laughing embarrassedly at her exposure.

"Don't stop on our account!" the other guy said.

"No no, show's over!" Becky smiled. "Congrats on your luck, I gotta get back outside."


Becky started heading toward my door. I didn't want her to know I had just witnessed everything, so I ducked down and hurried around the corner before she saw me.

I ran to a small room and sat down. I couldn't believe Becky had just stood there and let Henry pull up her shirt. It was one thing to tease guys like she said, but letting some guy just expose her breasts was too much. I had to say something to her before she took it too far like she always did.

I walked out to find her, but everyone was streaming out the doors. I saw Becky in the crowd. "Come on, babe!" she said. "We have to get to the football game!"


I followed the crowd and we made the trek to the stadium. We got fairly good seats, because most of the reunion crowd avoided the game.

The rest of the day was mostly uneventful. As Becky sobered up, she slowed down and got tired, which meant she spent the second half of the game napping on my shoulder.

The game ended in the late afternoon, and Becky and I stumbled back to the car and drove to the hotel. There was one last official reunion party that night, but the weekend had been so disappointing that I wasn't sure I even wanted to go to another party with people I didn't know while Becky flirted around. Becky suggested that we take a nap and see what we felt like doing when we woke up, and I agreed. We laid down on the bed and I dozed off quickly.

------

When I woke up, it was dark outside. I rolled over to cuddle with Becky and saw that she was gone. I thought maybe she was in the bathroom, but after a few minutes I realized that the bathroom door was open and the lights were off.

I stumbled out of bed and saw a note on the dresser. "Hon, you wouldn't wake up, so I headed out without you! Come to the party when you get up!"

Becky had already gone to my reunion party without me? That didn't make any sense, unless she wanted to hang out with Henry again. I got dressed and walked outside. Becky had taken the car, so I had to call a cab and hitch a ride to campus.

The reunion party was in a big ballroom. I rushed around trying to find Becky, but she wasn't anywhere. I got an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach when I realized where she must be. I left the party and ran to Henry's fraternity house.

-------



When I got there, I could barely recognize it. The frat house had transformed from a dirty, sleepy place to a club. It was packed with people, and a DJ was blasting music so loud I could barely hear anything else. I pushed my way through the crowd. It was full of college-aged people, so the party must not just be for the reunion class. 



As I waded my way in, I noticed that some of the girls and guys were in various states of undress. A few girls weren't wearing shirts, just bras, and a few were wearing shirts but only panties below the waist. Some guys were also shirtless or had no pants on. I wasn't sure what was going on.



I suddenly saw Becky waving at me from across the room. As she pushed her way toward me, I gasped. She was only wearing her underwear! Just a pink bra and panties and nothing else. Her breasts jiggled obscenely inside her bra as she bounced up to me.



"Hey, babe!" she shouted over the music. I could barely hear her. "What took you so long?"



"Becky, where are your clothes?!" I shouted back. I was trying to sound angry, but with the music so loud it just sounded like I was trying to be heard.



"It's a game!" she shouted, and the only thing else I heard was, "Every time . . . song comes on . . . girls take something off, and if . . . all the guys do!"



"What kind of a game is that?! Stop playing it!" I shouted.

"

What?" she shouted. Either she couldn't hear me or was pretending not to.



Then she leaned in closer to me. "Baby, are you turned on seeing me in just my underwear in front of all these people? So many guys are staring at me! They're all checking me out! If I stay out on the dance floor it won't be long before I have to take something else off..."



She winked at me and then turned back to the dance floor. I tried to stop her, but the crowd was too thick, and I couldn't do anything but watch her tight, barely-covered ass wiggle as she walked away.


I tried to rationalize it to myself by saying that she wasn't the only person stripping off her clothes. In fact, since it was mostly a college party, it was probably expected to be a little wild. And besides, was it a big deal if she got topless? As long as she wasn't fooling around with anybody, maybe it was my fault for bringing her to a college campus and expecting her to be more demure than she had been.

I struggled to the makeshift bar and picked up a cup of vodka punch. I stood around trying not to go deaf from the music and admiring the college girls in skimpy bras dancing around me.

Then the DJ started another song and a huge cheer erupted from the crowd. I looked up, not sure why it was getting that response, and saw a girl pulling off her bra to reveal a small, perky set of tits. I realized that this must be one of the songs that makes the girls strip. I frantically looked around for Becky.



My eyes landed on her right as the crowd parted around her. She was in a circle of guys. Her hands were reaching behind her back, pushing her bra-clad breasts proudly outwards. Then the crowd blocked my view again.

A few seconds later I got another glimpse of her. She was facing away from me, so all I could see was her back. Her naked back. No bra strap anywhere. She was dancing with some guy, her hair flinging around and her tight ass wiggling in her panties. Her dance partner was grinning widely, obviously ecstatic by the frontal view of her bouncing, thrusting naked tits right in his face. She must have looked like a slutty dream. Then the crowd swelled around again.

For the next while I watched helplessly for glimpses of Becky while the crowd surged in and around between us. I suppose I could have stopped her, but I didn't. I don't know what that says about me. I probably knew that this was going to be it, that we would break up tonight, so maybe I just didn't really care anymore. And a part of me was just a little curious to see how far she would go. She had cheated on me before, sure, but never had done it so publicly. And now that I knew I would break up with her, was I just a little excited by the idea of her being to sexually brazen right in front of her boyfriend?

The next time I could see Becky, she was grinding up against a guy. Now I could see her bare breasts, jiggling as she pushed her ass into his crotch. He was pawing at her tits, pinching her hard nipples and running his hands up and down her torso.

A few minutes later the crowd briefly parted again, showing Becky sandwiched between two guys, each of them feeling her up. They were barely even dancing, just groping at her while she groped them. Then the crowd closed up again.

I glumly drank for a while, thinking I couldn't feel any worse when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Grady.

"Hey, Dave!" he said. "I didn't have to go after all, thought I'd check out this party!"

I went white. I tried to think of a way to get Grady out of the party, away from seeing Becky and realizing the truth about my girlfriend, but before I could say anything I saw his eyes widen. "Whoa, is -- is that Becky?" he said.

I looked over. The crowd had parted again, revealing my girlfriend, completely naked. At some point, I don't know when, she had taken off her panties. She was dancing, laughing, her bare breasts swaying in the dim light, her tight torso leading down to her lightly trimmed bush. And now Grady, who just a day earlier was green with jealousy over my hot girlfriend, had a full view of her naked.

Grady stared at her for a minute, then without even saying a word to me, he headed out onto the dance floor toward Becky. I stood there, dumb-mouthed. This was the most humiliated I had ever been.

----

I spent the next few hours outside, on my cell phone, trying to pretend I was busy with something when I was just thumbing through apps.

Around two am, I decided I was going to leave, with or without Becky. I went back into the frat house, which was thinning out, trying to find her.

The dance floor was mostly empty, but she wasn't there. By now I knew instinctively where she was, but before heading down to the bedrooms I wandered over to the kitchen and bathrooms just to make sure.

Then I headed over to the bedrooms, softly opening each one a few inches. The first two were dark, but the third one I saw a sliver of light coming from the bottom of the door. I opened it slightly and peeked in.


There was Becky, naked, laying on her back on the bed. Henry was standing over her, pounding his cock into her cunt. He was pumping powerfully into her, shaking her almost like a rag doll, her tits bouncing wildly with each thrust.



"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh baby, oh fuck," Becky moaned as she gripped the bedsheets.



"I've been wanting to do this all weekend," Henry said. "God, you're so fucking hot, Becky."



"OH god, you're so big," Becky breathed. "You're so big and hard! Fuck me fuck me...." she mumbled off.



Henry grabbed one of Becky's nipples and pinched. She squealed in pain.



"Your tits are so perfect!" he moaned. "So firm and round. You're such a fuck toy."



"I can't believe how big your dick is," she moaned. "This is so wrong, I have a boyfriend right outside..."



"And you can't get enough fucking behind his back, can you?" he said. He started thrusting faster. "I bet I'm not even your first tonight, am I?"



"No..." Becky said, "oh god oh god OH GOD!"



"Who else?" Henry said. "Who else have you fucked tonight, you big-titted slut?" 



"Oh OH OH OH," Becky squealed. She stretched out, thrusting her breasts up and showing off her tight, arched stomach.



"Who else, huh?" Henry insisted. He reached over and grabbed a handful of Becky's thrusting tits. "Who else?"



"Mmmm..." Becky said, her eyes closed tight in pleasure. "I fucked Sean...unh...in the basement. He took me down...oh! oh!...to the basement and fucked me..."



Henry moaned. "Oh fuck, yeah. You're such a slut! You just want everyone to grab these big tits and fuck your tight pussy, don't you?"



"I do, oh God, I do..." Becky whimpered. 



"Who else?" Henry said. I could see his thick cock pistoning in and out, burying all the way into Becky's pussy and then almost pulling out completely, while Becky rocked back and forth in time.



"Unnnh....ohhhh...I--I let that other guy fuck me, the guy in the red shirt..." Becky said.



"Cliff? God, you don't even know his name and you fucked him?" Henry laughed. 



Becky giggled between moans. "He was feeling me up while we were dancing...feeling up my big tits..." she started groping her breasts. "I was getting so hot...so I pulled him into the bathroom...he fucked me up against the wall....I didn't even know who he was...oooohh!"



"God, you whore, I love it!" Henry said. He was pounding her harder and harder now. I wasn't sure how he was even keeping himself from cumming, he was going so hard and fast. "Who else?" 



Becky started moaning loader, it sounded like she was getting close. Her naked tits were becoming flushed as they bounced freely and obscenely on her chest.



"I sucked Jake off...OH OH!...in the -- OH! -- in the kitchen," she gasped. "And two guys outside. I was just going to blow one of them but then another guy walked outside so I sucked him off, too!"



"Were you already naked?" Henry groaned.



"I was oh god yes I was!" Becky almost screamed. "I was totally naked, I lost all my clothes dancing! I was just naked outside on my knees blowing these two guys I didn't even know oh god oh god my boyfriend was right inside and I was naked with my big tits out giving two guys a blowjob where anyone could see us!"



Henry was sweating now, clearly about to cum.

"Were they bigger than me?" he moaned.



"No no no no you're the best!" Becky moaned. "I was waiting all weekend to fuck your big cock I wanted to fuck you so bad I can't believe I'm fucking your big thick cock I'm such a slut for your cock OOHHHHHHH!" 



Becky screamed as she started her orgasm. For a few seconds she thrashed against Henry's cock as he pounded mercilessly into her. As she slowed down, I could see tears in her eyes from how hard she had come.



Henry kept pounding into her. "I'm going to cum!" he finally said.

"Cum inside me," Becky begged. "I want to feel you cumming inside me..."



"Who else came inside you tonight?" Henry demanded.



"Everyone," Becky moaned. "Everyone I fucked came inside me, Sean came inside me Cliff came inside me everyone shot their cum up inside me ohhhhh!" 



That finally set Henry off, and he stiffened up and gave a loud, long groan as he started cumming into my girlfriend's pussy. The two of them were lost in pleasure for almost ten seconds, my girlfriend writhing in ecstasy while Henry shot load after load into her unprotected cunt.


I stepped back and headed down the hall, numb and depressed. I sat down in a chair and waited for Becky to come back out.

-----

About ten minutes later I saw Becky stumble down the hall, wearing just her panties. She saw me and from the look on her face, she knew she had been caught.

"Hey," she said, softly.

"We have to break up," I said.

She just nodded. "Okay," she said, almost sympathetically. "Let's drive back tomorrow and talk about it?"

"Okay," I said. "I'm going back to the hotel."

"Don't wait up," she said.

I gathered my things and finished my drink. On the way out of the house, I glanced back. Becky was up against the wall of the dance floor, still topless. Grady was pushed up against her, his pants down to his knees, and I could see her pumping her hand up and down his cock. He cradled his head into her neck and grunted as he started spurting cum over her hand and stomach. Becky was lost in the sheer hedonism of the whole thing, her eyes closed as she milked my friend's cock.


Good riddance, I thought, as I walked out the door, although I had no idea how I was going to deal with the ride home tomorrow.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers
12