Becky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

"Now why on earth would you want to go out with me?" She asked boldly. She knew after all, she wasn't in league with the girls Peter hung out with. He looked quickly around ensuring that he couldn't be overheard, leaning over to whisper into her ear.

"Because as I understand it, you've got a knockout pair of tits, real hubcaps," he snickered. "And I understand you love having them played with."

There was only one source that bit of knowledge could have come from, Bobby. He had obviously told Larry about last night, who in turn had blabbed everything to his older brother Peter. Furious now, she brushed past Peter without giving him an answer or responding in kind to him in anyway. The sound of her footsteps heavy against the tiles as she headed towards Bobby's locker, he just then arriving by it, looking up, seeing her and smiling. Though the smile on his face didn't remain very long.

"You fucking little bastard!" She screamed at him. "What? You didn't think it would get around, that I'd find out? Next time, choose better friends on who you wish to confide in you slimy little rat-bastard!"

Bobby was had and he knew it. Regardless of the conversation he'd have with his used to be best friend later, the damage was done. Somehow word had indeed gotten out, and worse...Becky already knew about it. She was so mad, she reached up, grabbing the front of her white blouse, pulling it apart, buttons flying off in every direction. She stood there before him in what was a very sheer light blue bra, her large nipples clearly evident beneath it. "Go on fucker, take a look at them, take a good long look, because it's the last time you're ever going to see them!" Becky spun on her heels heading back in the direction she'd come from. Already students were parting the hall, now standing off to either side, shocked, surprised expressions on their faces as she stormed past, a few snickers, though she ignored each and every one of them. Only Peter still standing in the middle of the hall ahead of her, having followed at a safe distance seemed brave enough to remain in her way. She neared him looking at him straight in the eye, and then stopped right in front of him, his eyes already looking down devouring her chest.

"Pick me up at eight," she told him, and then slipped by, leaving him to stand there surprised now himself, though turning almost as quickly. "Make that seven-thirty," she then said, turning once again, and headed straight out the double doors with her tits hanging out. "Fuck school," she told herself, and then headed home, uncaring if she walked the two miles looking the way she did. She almost laughed at the absurdity of the whole affair half-way home. "Well, if that's how everyone's going to see me, or think of me after this, then so be it. Why should I care? In a few weeks, it won't make any fucking difference anyway, it'll probably be the last time I ever see any of them."

Not too surprisingly, when she got home, her father's car was gone. He had obviously gone off to work, and wouldn't be home until well after five that evening. Still early in the day, Becky was actually proud of herself, as well as pleased that she now had the entire day to herself. She could do whatever the hell she wanted to, and fuck everybody else! And the first thing on her agenda, was to secretly get onto her father's computer. She'd already ascertained the password long ago. He'd been stupid enough to actually write it down so that he'd even remember it, on a post it note, no less, and then that taped to the side of the control tower. She figured, that he'd figured, no one would know what it meant, or that it was actually the password. She laughed upon reading it again, though she had it memorized anyway.

"Horn dog".

One of these days, she was going to have to look that up and see what it meant. But for now, she had some other important research she needed to do. Becky wanted to find out a lot more about orgasms, masturbation, and sperm. She had a full day ahead of her, with nothing better to do anyway, and full and complete unrestricted access to her father's computer. Out of curiosity, she accessed the recent links her father had gone to. And when she did, she found herself gasping, sitting back in her father's chair. There was a hell of a lot more going here than she would have ever imagined. She clicked on the last link her father had gone too, the link itself fairly explicit. "BBW's sucking cocks." She had no idea what that meant, but she was curious. She followed the link, and then to her surprise, an entire page opened up filled with dozens, if not hundreds of vulgar, obscene photos. Each one of which depicted heavier than usual, sometimes even obese looking women, sucking or fucking men's cocks. She again sat back in her father's chair, lazily thumbing through a few additional photos. It was an odd thing to have discovered, for one...her mother, "her deceased mother," rather..she mused, wasn't large or fat, or certainly obese. So why the hell would her father be looking at photographs like these in the first place? She closed that link, brought up another, pretty much more of the same stuff. She tried another, but this time opened up what she'd initially expected to find, normal, if not beautiful looking women with almost flawless bodies and tits. She continued checking others, each one more like the last. "So why did he suddenly start looking at these BBW sites?" She asked herself, there was nothing to suggest the sudden interest to her, or that he'd looked at any others before now. She still found it curious, though she quickly closed down the sites he'd obviously been looking at, and no doubt jerking off to.

Though that again raised another thought. "Dad jerks off?"

She now knew she had to be more aware of her surroundings, and his. Determined to find out a lot more about what was going on here. This was an entirely new side to her father that she never even knew existed, and though she wasn't exactly disturbed, or disgusted by it, it had put her father in a whole new light. And whether that was good or bad, remained to be seen.

But...Becky had her own research to do as she sat down and began browsing the internet. Her goal, especially now...was to ensure she didn't look or act as innocent as she actually was, come Friday. If anything, Peter was going to be treated to the best fucking hand-job, or perhaps even blowjob, that he'd ever had.

**

William had only been at work for a couple of hours when the call from the school reached him. He was surprised to hear that Becky had sluffed class. It was totally out of character for her to have done so, and it worried him. He stepped out of his office, informing his attractive looking secretary, or rather "administrative assistant" as they were being called these days, that an urgent matter had come up, and he needed to head home for an hour or so, promising to return in time for the meeting he'd scheduled later on in the day. Mellissa smiled at him, even showing off a bit of cleavage as she leaned over jotting down a note on her work pad. They hadn't exactly been flirting with one another, but ever since his wife had died, Mellissa seemed to have gotten a hell of a lot friendlier with him, not to mention wearing a few more provocative outfits than he remembered seeing. He drove home, though rather than pulling his car all the way up into the garage, he parked it in the driveway instead, not intending to be there very long, hoping to find simply that Becky had come home sick or something, though the thought of her doing that equally worried him. He hoped everything was ok with her. William walked in through the back door, which was unlocked, his first clue that she was indeed home. The second being her school bag sitting on the table. He headed for the stairs, crossing through the living room, and then stopped as the sound of a keyboard being used reached his ears. Becky was obviously in his study, using his computer, without his permission. The thought of that irrigating him just a little, but then another thought suddenly came to mind. Becky knew...his password!

William headed straight into his study without stopping, without thinking. He entered, and then froze in place. Becky was indeed using his computer, but from the little red light that was on, indicating that his web-camera was also in use, he stopped short, his mouth trying to form words, frozen. Though so was Becky's face as she looked up at her father standing there in the doorway. She was naked, sitting in his chair, openly masturbating, while looking at someone else, no doubt doing the very same thing, and they...looking at her. Looking at his daughter as she likewise sat, playing with herself.

"Alright Becky, I'd say you have some explaining to do!" He charged sounding angry, though he was far more surprised than anything. And though she too was initially surprised by his sudden appearance, she made no effort to hide herself from him, nor make up any excuses for what she'd just been doing either. She simply sat back in his chair, her large heavy breasts on display, a fact that was difficult not to notice or turn his eyes from.

Becky hit some key, killing the video camera, but then refreshing another screen as she did. She turned the monitor towards him, simply saying as she did.

"So do you daddy. So do you."

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers
12