Becky Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

They took a break, though William was in fact grateful for it, not wanting to cum yet, or too soon. He had nearly lost it twice now as it was, and though confident he could go again even if he did...he felt somehow in competition with Grace regarding his prowess.

"Ok baby...now I'd love to see you sucking his cock. Can you believe it? I can't believe I'm even saying that, but I do. But I also want to see how a man licks a woman's pussy too. You two ready to do that?" She asked hotly, as they finished the drinks she had brought in so they could refresh themselves. "Just let me go and get one of my toys first, so I can sit here and watch the two of you...and fuck myself."

Grace left for a moment in order to do that.

"You ok?" Mellissa asked. "Nothing too weird about all of this for you? I mean I know...it must feel strange to you in a way."

"Strange yes, but in a good way. It's actually pretty hot, having her here, wanting to actually watch us pleasuring one another. I'm actually getting off on it," he confessed. "But what's really strange, most of all...is just how much Grace seems to be getting off on watching the two of you."

"I know. And you know what else? I wouldn't be surprised...if eventually, you do end up fucking her!"

William laughed, shaking his head in disagreement, though he was in fact already thinking about doing just that.

**

Becky had cum. And anally no less. "Fuck, was that even possible?" She thought, though she had, hard enough that she'd actually forced poor Bobby out of her rectum. He'd ended up squirting all over her ass and back, though she'd enjoyed that. Enjoyed the feeling of his hot warm cum liberally spraying her as she came. Watching Grace as she did, seeing the look of pure pleasure in the woman's eyes. "Ok, I think we have enough. We can go now," she said as she began to slip back into her clothing. "How soon before you can get the pictures to me?"

"I'll load them onto a disk first thing in the morning," he assured her. "I can bring them over any time after that."

"Noon will be fine," she said taking one last look into the room as Grace returned carrying what appeared to be a rather life-like looking dildo. "Fucking cunt!" She spat, and then turned, Bobby following quickly behind her.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12