Becky Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"You sure about this?" She asked reluctantly, not at all sure she was good with it either, but going along with it for the time being at least, especially as Amber continued licking her cunt, toying with her, without even responding to her yet, other than that.

"Yeah, as close as you and I still are...I sort of figured, that since I still planned on seeing you too, that I didn't want to hide my relationship with Amber, any more than I wanted to hide my relationship with you either. Anyway...Amber? Mellissa. Mellissa, Amber."

Becky rose from between Mellissa's legs, licking her lips, smiling suggestively. "Nice to meet...and eat you," she said.

"Ah, yeah...nice to ah..."

"You can eat me in a minute," Becky told her winking at her, interrupting. "But right now, I'd enjoy watching the two of you first. Here Grace, why don't you climb on board here with her in a sixty-nine, so I can watch the two of you together, as hot as it is and feels while you're eating me, I'd kind of enjoy getting myself off, watching the two of you going at one another." Becky quickly slipped out of the bed as Grace spun around, Mellissa still finding this a bit odd, but gradually getting into it. After all, if this was indeed the woman that Grace had mentioned to her, even as young looking as she obviously was, who was she to complain about it. After all, Grace had just as easily accepted William into their relationship, and out of courtesy and respect, Mellissa felt that she should then do the same.

While the two women were engaged with one another, Becky strolled over towards the dresser where she had placed her camera. A simple push of the button, and she began recording. She walked back having already figured out the best place to be, where she could easily be seen, along with the other two. "Ok, now my turn," she requested. "But what I'd really like to begin with, is for the two of you to suck on my breasts a little, I've never experienced the thrill of that, having two women sucking on them at once!"

As Grace and Mellissa moved into position, both of them soon after kneeling down, kissing...licking and playing with her tits, Becky moaned with surprised satisfaction at how good it felt, though looking up and over towards the camera, smiling. And then sticking her tongue out at it, satisfaction showing on her face, which she then added by way of punctuation, flipping the bird at it as well, mouthing the words..."Fuck you bitch!"

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12