Becky Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

Becky couldn't believe her own eyes. The fact that she'd allowed these two women to get the jump on her, and subdue her the way that they had, so unexpectedly, had been bad enough. But now, to be strung up and just hanging here, and then finding out the first thing she sees, is her own father, sitting there fucking the very woman she had hoped to destroy, was almost more than she could honestly handle. And it was a surprise, and further humiliation to her, to be hanging there naked in front of him, and he...looking at her as she was, all the while fucking...fucking this bitch, this cunt, this whore! And obviously, enjoying it! He would indeed pay for this, the first chance she got, some way, somehow...by any means. Though she was equally as determined, they all would. They would all pay for this. If they thought they could scare her, humiliate her into submission, they all had another think coming.

William wasn't sure this was such a good idea after all, seeing the crazed, hateful look in his daughter's eyes, though Grace stood off to one side, holding the switch, ready to use it again if necessary. So far, Becky hung, unmoving, simply staring...with that look. Looking towards Grace, she tried to smile, nodding, letting him know he was doing fine, and to keep going, though it was now time to turn it up a little. This is where Mellissa came in. William wasn't sure he could be as vocal as Grace had indicated they should be, giving himself away if he even tried at first. So that would be Mellissa's job when turning it up a notch.

"You see your father's nice hard cock going in and out of my pussy Becky? You hate that it is don't you? You hate that he's fucking me...and not you, don't you Becky?"

Although this is what Grace believed was one of the problems with her, William had had trouble believing she was right, though agreeing to go along. Hearing Mellissa saying this though still bothered him. He still didn't believe this was one of the reasons Becky had chosen to do this by way of getting back at everyone for her preconceived false notions. The problem was, as Mellissa spoke he could see by the look in Becky's eyes that Mellissa had indeed struck a nerve. Becky began straining against the bonds that held her once again, trying to speak, spittle and saliva spewing forth around the ball-gag in her desperation. But it was her eyes that told the truth. Once again, Grace laid the riding crop over and against Becky's bare ass cheeks. William knew she wasn't hitting Becky as hard as she could have, the sound of the crop hitting flesh still loud enough to startle his daughter back into submission however.

"The truth is, you don't want him fucking anybody except for you, don't you Becky?" Mellissa pressed, still slowly sliding up and down William's shaft, ensuring that Becky got a real good view of her father's cock, now coated with an abundance of Mellissa's creamy nectar. William could see his daughter's eyes were now focused on that, her glare not quite as harsh as it once had been. She was indeed looking, almost with longing now, frustration.

"You're mad at him, because you're still a virgin yourself, because you've been denied the right to choose for yourself the where and when of doing that, deciding that. I know Becky, I know...because I was once where you are in a way. Told I couldn't give myself to the person I loved. But I did so anyway, and I was shunned by my own family for doing it Becky. So you see? I do know what you're feeling, what you've been through in a way." Becky was now looking at Mellissa with a surprised expression on her face, not quite trusting her words yet, though wondering.

"You can chose Becky. Just ask your father. He'll tell you. Regardless of what the terms of your trust says, he'll keep your secret, he'll lie for you if he has to Becky, if that's what you want. If you want to be able to give your virginity to whoever you wish to, he'll support you in that. It's your right to do that Becky, no one else's," Grace told her, now gently caressing the young woman's ass, soothing the small red marks that now lay criss-crossing her tender flesh. There was a noticeable difference in Becky's demeanor, not so much they felt she would give them what they wanted yet, she could still be playing them as well. So it was right to be cautious here. But Grace moved forward now, reaching for and removing the ball gag from her mouth.

And as they'd expected, Becky wasn't quite ready to give up yet either. Still somewhat defiant as she hung there suspended, dangling, her large breasts pointed towards the floor, though even William noticed that her nipples had firmed up considerably. "Was she actually enjoying this?" He asked himself.

"Let...me...down," Becky spoke firmly, yet softly.

"Not...quite...yet," Grace replied in kind speaking just as softly, yet firmly too. "If you want down, and out of this, then you have to give us the password to those files," she stated. "And then we need to ensure that nothing was sent to anyone once you have. Do that, and then we'll let you out of this, and we can sit down and discuss all this afterwards."

Not too surprisingly, Becky refused. "No. I know what you'll do if I do that. You'll still punish me anyway, you'll torture me for what I've done. It's all I have to ensure that no one will do anything to me for any of this. Maybe I was wrong about some things, but I know I was right about a few others," she added now looking at Mellissa. "Like Jessica for one," she stated once again vehemently, becoming agitated all over again.

"No, you're wrong about that too," Mellissa told her, only then slipping off William's cock, actually standing, Becky's eyes once again drawn towards her father's slick, gooey phallus. "Yes...what Jessica did WAS wrong, and she freely admitted that to me Becky. She even tried to apologize to you for having done that, but you wouldn't listen to her, you wouldn't give her the chance. And you were angry with her because of something else too, weren't you Becky? Something you didn't share with anyone..."

"Except for me," Grace spoke one again walking around the other side, the two women now standing next to Becky, effectively shielding her eyes as Grace waved over to where Jessica had been hiding all this time. "I kept your secret," Grace continued. "Never said anything to anyone, told you that it was up to you to do that, to take the chance and let your own feelings be known. But you didn't did you? Instead, you chose to be angry at that too, angry at Jessica, angry at everyone including yourself. So instead of finding out what the truth was, or taking that chance, you chose to strike out instead."

"What truth?" Becky spat, still defiant, and starting to get angry again, though worried now that she would again feel the sting of Grace's crop. She didn't. Instead she felt something else, and then gasped, the hand that had gently touched and cradled one of her free swinging breasts, was neither Grace's or Mellissa's. Only then did Jessica step from around her mother, revealing herself to Becky now as well.

Becky was shocked seeing her, only then remembering the text message she had sent out actually inviting her to come, though this wasn't quite what she'd had in mind when she'd sent it. "What...what are you doing here?" She asked, though noting that Jessica was naked too, her eyes feasting on the young woman's body for the first time. Her private, secret thoughts suddenly betraying her as she looked briefly towards Grace.

"You sort of invited me, remember?" Jessica responded.

"I never told her a thing," Grace assured her. "She had her own thoughts, which she only recently told us about. But that holds true for everything we discussed," she added. "I never once broke my word to you, I never told anyone, anything. So whether you choose to believe that or not, is entirely up to you."

Jessica now stood, softly caressing and fondling Becky's breasts as she hung there beside her. "She's telling you the truth Becky. She never said anything to me, so I never knew. And I never got the chance to not only apologize to you for what happened, or ever get the chance to tell you how I felt about you either. So I guess, I'll just have to show you instead."

Grace walked over tripping a lever that slowly allowed Becky's feet to come back down to the floor again, allowing her to stand, though her legs remained bound, as well as her arms, still raised over her head. As she settled gently back to the floor again, Jessica stood in front of her, her hands cupping Becky's breasts as she began kissing them, gently caressing and sucking them. Becky again squirmed, but not in anger this time, but in pleasure. The surprise at hearing Jessica's own words, telling her that she actually had thoughts, and feelings towards her, came as a major, unexpected surprise. And even more so, when Jessica knelt, her hands still cupping and fondling her breasts, but her tongue now snaking out to tenderly explore the sensitive region within her exposed, wanting lips. Jessica continued teasing her in this way as Grace walked over, now standing next to Mellissa, the two of them watching, and now caressing one another as William simply sat looking on.

"Maybe this was working after all," he thought quietly, though he was still distrusting of his own daughter. She could still be trying to work them into freeing her, after what she had done so far.

"Are you ready to give us the code yet?" Mellissa asked.

"How do I know, you're not just trying to trick me?" She asked. "How do I know any of this is real, that you're just not saying and doing these things into tricking me into giving it to you?" She asked, softly moaning however as Jessica continued to pleasure her with her mouth and tongue.

"And how do we know you're not doing the same thing to us?" Mellissa questioned. "It seems we're at a stand off here, aren't we? So what's it going to take for us to reach a mutual decision here that we can all live with, and learn to start trusting one another again?"

Becky looked towards Grace. "There is one thing," she began. "You once confided in me, told me something that you said no one else knew, something that only I would, to which I also promised I would never tell anyone. And so far, I haven't. Do you remember what that was Grace?"

Grace nodded her head yes. "Go on," She said. "Tell them. Tell them what I once told you, if this is what it's going to take."

"You once told me, in confidence, that though you had always been a lesbian, and had never done anything with a man. That if the right circumstances, and the right man came along...you admittedly were curious about what it might feel like, to actually be with someone."

"I did yes...so what's your point?"

"Prove it to me. Show me, unless I'm mistaken here, though I don't think that I am. Not after what I've seen. I don't believe for a minute that the thought hadn't crossed your mind when you got involved with my father, even in the small way that you did. So tell me...tell everyone, am I wrong? Or did you not tell me the honest truth when you said that? Or are you going to stand there now, and tell me that my father wouldn't be that man that you might consider doing something like that with?"

Both William and Mellissa were surprised upon hearing this, turning and looking at one another.

"He is yes. And you're right in your assumption too. Which is the truth, and the reason why I suggested the three of us get together the way we did. I wanted to find out, see if he was...and eventually perhaps tell them that I did want to. So I guess now's as good a time as any, to prove that. But...if I do, do this...what are you willing to do for us, give to us, to prove that you're being honest with us now too?"

"You do this, and then I promise I'll do something for you. Something that will give you some assurance I'm speaking the truth here myself. And then after that...I'll give you the code."

Grace turned towards Mellissa. Her eyes asking before she did.

"Go ahead," Mellissa responded smiling at her friend. "Unless of course William isn't interested." They both turned towards him then, though he stood grinning, even blushing a little looking down at himself. His prick had wilted just a bit, but had suddenly lurched, throbbing in eager expectation.

"That answer your question?" Everyone laughed, including Becky, as well as Jessica, though Jessica once again began kissing and caressing Becky's breasts as everyone now looked on. Grace walking over, inviting William to sit down in the chair once again. He did so, as she turned around, facing everyone, and then slowly began to slither down his waiting tool, taking it easily inside her very wet, expectant opening.

Grace continued to slither up and down William's cock, fucking a man...and being fucked by a man for the very first time in her life. "And let's keep something straight between us William," Grace chuckled, "though in a way, I guess it already is. Even though your cocks inside my cunt, I'm still a lesbian. This is just about the pleasure, and satisfying a curiosity, this won't really change anything, you know?"

"Ah huh," Mellissa said laughing as well, bending over, kissing Grace full on the lips. "And just because I consider myself actually straight, doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good pussy licking from time to time either," she said kissing Grace again, and then winking at her. Grace winked back, smiling, though they all turned as one facing Becky again, who was now moaning and groaning uncontrollably, obviously close to orgasm herself now.

"Ok, stop! Stop!" She pleaded. "Please Jessica please! I want to cum, but not like this," she barely managed as Jessica reluctantly stood up, still licking her lips. "Thank you," she moaned, once more addressing Grace, Mellissa and her father. Though Grace was for the moment at least, perfectly content to continue riding William's cock, finding that she was quite enjoying it, and not about to stop either. "Ok, since you kept your end of the deal, now I will. But first, I'll give you some additional insurance in order to prove that. Anyone still have my camera?"

"It's still in the other room," William panted.

"I'll get it," Mellissa laughed, coming back a moment later, though it was evident by the look on Grace's face, she was getting closer and closer to orgasm, though so was poor William. "Maybe...we should wait for just a moment," she giggled again, though no one offered up any objections to that either.

"Cum inside me, it's ok. I want to experience that too!" Grace groaned deeply, hovering on the edge now, and then calling out. "Oh yes! Yes! YES!" She screamed, suddenly thrashing and convulsing as her climax seized her very core. William as well, unleashing a torrent of his own cream inside her, Grace's orgasmic spasms, the way her pussy now clenched, milking his shaft, had triggered it. They both cried out, coming together now, only slowly coming down from that minutes later. "Whew...well, that was certainly worth it!" Grace grinned, finally standing, holding her hand down between her legs, pulling it away moments later with what appeared to be a massive excess of their combined spending.

"Here's a towel," Mellissa again grinned, wiping herself up with one, as she had just managed a nice little fingering orgasm herself, watching the two of them. "Ok, now...where were we?" She asked. "Oh yeah...the camera."

"OK, part of your insurance, is in filming me now," Becky announced. "Something you can have, and keep just in case you think I'm not being honest with you here."

"Like what?" William finally asked, curious now as to what his daughter's intentions were.

"You're going to film me, losing my virginity. I'm going to give that up, right here and now, so that you'll have that to use against me, if you think I'll ever do anything to betray any of you ever again."

William looked in wide-eyed surprise and shock at his daughter. Not so much for what she was offering up here, but for the implications she'd made when suggesting it. "But...but, I...I can't Becky, you're my..."

"Not you daddy. Jessica. I want Jessica to be the one to take my cherry. But Grace WAS right about one thing. I was jealous of you in a way. Jealous because you actually did find someone to be able to express yourself with. You and I are a lot more alike than I think either one of us was willing to admit to. I wasn't the only one that mother repressed, I know that now. I know that you suffered all these years every bit as much as I did. The difference is, you went out and did something about it that meant something. What I did, was just the opposite. I went out to hurt you, and everyone else that I felt should continue to suffer the way I had been. So...having said that, that's why I want this. Why I want it now."

"Me? You want me?" Jessica stammered, surprised. "But...but how?"

Becky nodded her head over towards a large shelf that nearly filled one entire wall. There were all kinds of toys, vibrators and other interesting looking devices on it. "I'm willing to bet that Grace has a few strap on dildos over there somewhere, don't you Grace?"

Now it was Grace's turn to nod her head. "I do. If that's what you really want, but I also don't believe it's necessary for you to do this either," she added.

"Maybe not for you guys...but it is for me. You said earlier that it really should be my choice, the where and when...and who. Well, if that's' the case, and if you really meant that," she said looking at her father. "Then I've made that choice."

"Well in that case, I do believe I have something that will do the job, and not make it any more painful than necessary either. William? Why don't you go ahead and let her down now."

"No!" Becky said. "Not yet. You can untie my legs, so I can stand easier perhaps, and spread them. And even let me down enough so I can at least lean forward and bend over. I think I'd actually prefer that. But...I want my wrists still restrained, that's how I want my first time to be, if you don't really mind."

Although surprised to hear this, let alone be doing this, William did as his daughter had asked. Jessica helping to remove the leg bindings and restraints, and then Grace helping her to put on the strap on dildo, though they had together selected a fairly slim, though still somewhat long looking dildo to fit in it.

"I think you should start off with this one first, you know...to get you through the initial penetration anyway. After that, if you decide you're ok, and want something a little bigger, we can always switch it out."

"Gee...no wonder men don't stand much of a chance these days," William joked. "Next thing you know, we'll be entirely replaced by Swiss Army dildo's or something."

"Hey, that's not such a bad idea either!" Mellissa quipped. "There are times when I could really use one of those!"

"Hopefully, not so many times now," William stated, frowning just a bit, until Mellissa reached down, stroking his dick again. "Honey, as fun as some of these toys are, they're still not quite as good as the real thing. And especially THIS thing, so I don't think you have anything to worry about."

Jessica now wearing the strap on dildo stood waiting as Grace finished lubricating that up, and while Mellissa then did the same to Becky's pussy.

"One last time. You're sure about this? This is really what you want?"

"I'm sure. So now Jessica, do me a favor and fuck me. Fuck me nice and hard too...I deserve it."

"I'll indeed take your cherry, and enjoy doing it too," Jessica told her. "But I'm not just going to fuck you either Becky. I'm actually going to make love to you instead. So if you're ready for that, then let's do this."

"Oh yeah...I'm more than ready. I've been more than ready for this for a very, very long time. So like you said, let's do this, shall we?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers