Becky Cried

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes? It sounded like nine minutes too long!

We drove to my house, Becky in the lead, me behind. She parked her car and jumped out, bouncing back and forth on the sidewalk. I got out of my car and Becky took off running. The rain began to fall again. Becky's dress flipped up as she ran. I ran after her, watching the backs of her legs and her lovely bottom bouncing under her dress.

The rain pattered as we ran around the house and reached my backyard. The grass was long and green and thick and smelled earthy. Becky backed away across the grass, grinning widely. "Come and get me," she said. The rain fell harder.

I pulled off my shirt. Cold raindrops fell on my shoulders. Becky unzipped and shrugged out of her dress, and she stood there wearing nothing but her shoes. I yearned for the thick black hair between her legs. Her little dark nipples were pointed.

The rain fell harder and noisier. I kicked off my shoes and threw down my pants. My cock was already up and hard. We stood facing each other for a moment, like two wrestlers before a match.

And then she ran right at me, her arms swinging and her hair flying. She laughed and jumped right into me, I grabbed her and spun her to the side, she laughed, her wet skin rubbed against me, and I wrapped my arms around her. She squirmed and twisted and finally she was securely in my arms, looking me in the eyes. My erection was pinned against her belly.

We held each other and kissed, and the rain fell. She grabbed my butt and squeezed. I ran my hands up and down her sides, up under her arms, and ran my thumbs across the sides of her breasts. We kissed and Becky whimpered in my mouth.

"Get down here," Becky said, and she dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock. "Come on, get down here."

I was penis-pulled into a supine position. The grass was soft and wet and cold on my back. She kneeled between my legs and held my erection up. "Yum," she said, and she put her mouth over the head. Her tongue pressed against my glans, and she gave me a light suck.

She tickled the underside with the tip of her tongue. "You like this?" she said, and she tickled some more. "Why, I do believe you like this!"

My heart raced. "Stop, Jesus," I said. I tried to pull away but she held on tight. Her tongue flicked all along the bottom of my glans.

I couldn't hold back. I boiled over, semen spurted. "Oops!" Becky said, and she laughed. She stroked my throbbing cock while I spilled all over my belly.

She slid up and kissed me. "Don't think you're off the hook yet, big boy," she said. I felt dizzy.

She slung her arm and leg across me and pressed up close. She kissed me and nibbled on my lips and my head cleared, I was soon back in the swing of things, I kissed her, tried to suck on her lips, ran my tongue up the inside of her upper lip. Becky hummed and squeezed my chest. I ran my fingertips down to her ass.

I came around between her thighs and found her soft hole, worked my ring finger in. She was oily and warm, and her legs wiggled up against me.

"I wonder what we can do while we wait?" She gave my limp prick a playful yank.

"Your turn in the wet grass, I think," I said.

"Sounds like it could be unpleasant."

"It's not so bad."

"We'd better hurry before the neighbors get home."

"Oh, I think you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Becky lowered herself down into the grass and gasped, nearly jerked back up, but settled slowly down. "Jesus, it's cold," she said.

I put my hand over her pussy, felt her soft hair in my palm, stroked my fingertips across her soft skin, felt her soft heat. "Not feeling too cold to me, Becky."

"Just hurry up, while I'm still in the mood," she said. She laughed. "_I'm in the mood_," she sang, "_I'm in the mood for some of your fuck_." She laughed again.

I tickled the backs of her thighs and she lifted her knees up and apart. I got down between Becky's legs. I held a leg in each arm and alternated kisses from thigh to thigh. Becky squirmed in my arms.

I combed Becky's dark pubic hair with my fingers. I loved to play with Becky's pubes, the curly soft hair, brushing it this way and that, swirling it around my fingertips, and tugging gently. Becky bloomed, her scarlet opening peeking out between swollen lips.

I pointed my tongue and ran it through her silky folds. She stroked the sides of my face with her fingertips. I curled my tongue up and over her clitoris, flicked it a little, and pressed the flat of my tongue down on top.

I blanketed her clitoris with my tongue. Rain water pooled in her bellybutton, drops covered her whole naked body. She shivered and I ran my tongue back and forth over Becky's clit. Becky likes it slow, and slow is how I went. I found I could control her respiration. She would breathe sharply every time I moved my tongue upwards. Slow long swipes, over and over again:

Lap, breathe.

Over and over again, long, languorous, upward, full-tongue licks.

Lap, breathe.

Lap, breathe.

Lap, breathe.

Lap, whimper.

Lap, moan.

Lap ...

And Becky cried out.

I gave her a couple final licks and looked up. Becky's face and chest were flushed red.

My dick was stiff again. I crawled up between Becky's legs and she spread her thighs wide.

She was rained on all over, wet, her skin taut, her nipples tight. Her breathing was fast and shallow. "Fuck me," Becky said.

I pressed my prick against her vagina.

"Fuck me," she said.

I pushed and Becky's pussy yielded. She shimmied into position, and I pressed the rest of the way in. She was so warm.

"Fuck me, fuck me."

The cold rain fell on my back, her heels hooked around the back of my legs, she hugged me close, drew me down until I was on my elbows, her whole body touching up against me, from shoulder to breast to belly to hips. We rocked against each other, we kissed, I sucked her ears, and Becky squeezed me tighter.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Becky sang, and her tongue flicked my ear. I clung closer to her warm body while the rain cooled my back. I rocked back and forth.

"Fuck me," she breathed, and her hands went up and down my back.

"Fuck me," she said, and she grunted from deep in her diaphragm.

"Ah, ... love me," and Becky's voice trailed off.

My beautiful Becky. I rocked and rocked and felt Becky's warm body against me. The rain fell, and I covered her, kept the rain off her.

Becky nuzzled into my neck and opened her hands against my sides. I soared, I froze, I pulsed, and I emptied inside her.

I looked at Becky's sweet face, and her eyes fluttered open. We kissed softly. Becky's eyes were wide and moist.

My penis slipped out. The rain pattered all over me. I slid to the side. Becky's skin went to goose bumps. Becky shivered.

"Are you cold?" I said.

"No, I'm fine."

"Let's go inside."

"No. Let's lie here a minute."

Her nipples were hard, her skin wet. The rain let up a little. I kissed her nipple, lipping it and flipping with my tongue. She ran her fingers through my damp hair. I looked up at her. Becky's eyes pooled up. "I'm sorry I haven't been much fun lately," Becky said.

I kissed Becky's bare belly, and I pressed my ear against her tummy, and I listened. I was surprised. I heard something I had not noticed before. How could I have missed it?

I lifted my head, looked into Becky's big eyes. How could I have been such a fool?

I held her hand and put my ear back down on her soft belly. "Becky," I said, my mind full of wonder, "I can hear your heart."

And Becky cried.

12