Becky Gets It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Thrice, I would be seated and you would place yourself across my lap so I could spank you. Since this position involves the use of my hand, and not an implement, it would also result in you receiving the greatest number of strikes. I will give you a few moments to ponder while I go close and secure the outer door."

As he turned away, he saw her eyes slide down to his thighs as a thoughtful expression touched her face. As he left the inner office and strode to the outer door to the hall, he heard her shift in her chair and then her soft footsteps as she got up and walked to the entry between rooms to get a better look at the sofa. She must have made up her mind about it one way or the other quickly because by the time he reached the door and began turning the lock, her footsteps resumed and faded as she moved deeper into his office. After setting the lock, he turned around and was not surprised to see her approaching the paddle hanging on the wall. As he watched her during his short walk back she reached up and almost reverently ran her fingers along the face and then around the leather lace on the handle.

He paused in the entry to watch as she slowly traced her fingers along the outside edge of the slightly worn, but well cared for wood. He could see the softly muted reflection of her eyes as she traced the grain and followed the path of her fingers with her gaze. The deep honey linseed oil finish gave an even greater depth to her gaze.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" He commented softly from the doorway.

"Yes, it is," she softly replied. Then as if realizing what she had just said she blushed and quickly stammered, "Oh, I mean, it is I guess if you are into nice wood-crafts."

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean Becky. Do you have any questions?"

"Well, you haven't told me how many hits, err, I mean strikes, there will be."

"The spanking with the hands will be 75 strikes and they will decrease by 15 as I go down the list. Are you ready to make your choice?"

"Yes, I think I know, professor." She looked at him, her gaze pausing on his hands relaxed at his sides and then trailing across his thighs, then turned her head to peer once more at the paddle. "I can definitely say no to the ruler and the belt. I think your hands would hurt the least, but I just want to get this over with, so I am going to choose the paddle."

"Yes, I can definitely see those are the arguments you used to make the decision," he smiled as he thought to himself. Aloud he said, "Alright, the paddle it is. Which of the three positions do you choose?"

"How much difference will there be in the number of hits between the three?"

"If you choose the sofa it will be 30 strikes. The wall will be 25 and the down position will have a total of 20 strikes."

He watched as she considered. He originally thought she would immediately go for the down position since it was similar to yoga poses and would be relatively short in duration. Now after seeing her admiring the paddle and, though she may deny it, that is exactly what she had been doing, he was not sure. He could see her weighing in her mind the war between her curiosity and arousal, subtle though it was, and her logical desire to just get it over with and get on with her plans for the weekend.

"I will use the standing position, professor."

"Alright, standing it will be then." He hid his partial surprise at her choice to go with the slightly longer punishment. "You may place your shoes under one of the chairs next to the table and place your neatly folded clothes on top of them and then assume the position against the wall over there."

"What do you mean place my neatly folded clothes on the chair, professor?"

"I mean exactly what I stated, Miss Thrice. You will remove your clothes and place them in a neatly folded pile on one of the chairs next to the table."

"But, professor, you didn't say anything about being naked! I'm not going to strip down nude in front of you." As she was speaking, her lip quivered slightly, but her pupils were dilating, indicating that she was not really angry. He noticed that her hands stayed at her hips where they had been the entire time they had been talking and knew for certain she would eventually be a completely willing participant in the training. Anyone truly outraged at getting naked would subconsciously cover his or her "private areas" even though still fully clothed.

"Well, Miss Thrice, do you forget what you were originally offering when you came to me? You implied you were willing to do all sorts of things naked. However, it is still your choice. At any time, you may choose not to receive the punishment I am offering and leave to face the decision of the ethics committee."

"But you never said anything about being naked! Can't I at least keep my underwear on? Please professor, I am not trying to be difficult..."

He smiled indulgently. "Alright, Becky, since this is your first time receiving a paddling from me and, you were not prepared prior to arriving, I will allow you to retain your undergarments during the punishment. However, in the future, you must be prepared that any punishment dealt in the future will be done while you are nude. If you agree to these terms, you may stay and assume the position as directed. If not, you may gather your things, leave and return Monday with a suitable alternative punishment or be prepared to face the Ethics Committee."

He watched as his words were received. To her credit, she didn't flinch away or cower. She wasn't defiant but intently listening and thinking about the choice she had to make. He almost smiled when her eyes traveled to the paddle hanging on the wall when he mentioned future punishments. He knew he had won when she cast her eyes down at the mention of leaving.

"I understand, professor. Thank you."

She slipped off her shoes and began unbuttoning her blouse. Seeing her beginning to comply with his wishes, he went to the wall and retrieved the paddle. It really was a beautiful instrument. It wasn't just because of the deep grains of the all-natural wood and its honey toned color with the sharp contrast of the deep brown of the leather strands wrapping the handle. It was perfectly fitted to his hand and balanced with a weighted handle to reduce the tension and torque on his arm while he was using it. As well-crafted as it was, he could literally use it for an hour straight with very little arm fatigue.

As he turned around, he was greeted with the sight of the lithe young coed as she finished undressing by dropping her miniskirt, allowing it to slide down her legs and then stepping out of it. She bent at the waist to pick it up, showing her great flexibility by not bending her knees at all. She gently folded it over and then placed it neatly on the chair with her neatly folded blouse. She then stood, reached her arms over her head and stretched her torso. The professor watched and had to admit the girl had a magnificent figure. As she stretched cat-like, her chest pushed forward, back arched, and firm derriere curved outward. Her body took on that perfect S-curve of the idyllic female form. As the stretch moved through her body, she gently rose on her tiptoes causing her thighs to firm and the backs of her calves to form a perfect little heart of muscle. As she let herself release from the stretch, she caught sight of Professor Wilson watching her. She blushed slightly, but to her credit made no move to cover herself at all, even though now she was clothed only in a matching pink demi-bra and G-string thong.

"I'm ready now, professor."

"Alright, Becky, I think your undergarments are small enough not to interfere with your punishment. There may be some chafing if it slides under the strike of the paddle, but I don't think it will be much of an issue. I assume this is the first time you have endured a punishment like this?"

"Yes, professor, I never even really got spanked much when I was a little girl."

"Well, I will give you some instruction to aid you. You will be standing facing the wall with your hands braced at or slightly above your head against the wall to help support yourself. Your legs should be shoulder-width apart with your knees slightly flexed, not locked. This will help to prevent fainting. Please move into position."

As she moved to the wall and assumed the position, he continued his instructions. "You should relax and try not to anticipate the blows. Tensing your muscles will cause the pain to be much more intense and increase the likelihood of bruising. Now, I am not a sadist, and different people have different tolerances for pain. I will control the pace and intensity of the strikes, but will ask you to nod after each blow to indicate you are ready for the next one. I will also during this session only be striking your buttocks and thighs."

As he said this, he lightly tapped her firm buttocks, the back of her thighs and the gluteal fold at the juncture of the two. With each micro-blow a slight shiver ran through her legs, and after the third her breathing had quickened and a slight scattering of goose-pimples appeared on her arms and legs. He then moved into position behind and to her left so he could strike with his right arm.

"I will keep my left hand in contact at all times, to help support you should you faint, but also to make sure the blows are not too forceful." He placed his left hand first on her left shoulder and then gently ran it down her back and then slowly and smoothly around to her stomach just above her navel. He smiled to himself as he was rewarded with a slight sigh from Becky. "When you are ready to begin, please nod your head."

Becky drew in a deep breath through her nose, held it for a beat or two and then slowly let it out of her mouth. He felt her abdomen tighten underneath his hand then as she took another breath and let it out, he felt her begin to relax a little. After a third and fourth cycle, he realized she was centering herself using Yoga breathing techniques. After she released the fifth deep breath, she held it and nodded her head quickly to signal her readiness.

ONE! There was a slight sharp crack that was quickly dulled as the paddle connected firmly with her ass. The strike was measured to be firm enough to get her attention, but probably was not even forceful enough to redden the skin. He left the paddle in contact with her skin after the blow to soften the sting slightly. He was rewarded with a sharp gasp when the blow landed, but her abs barely tensed indicating it was merely surprise and not any real pain. She nodded very soon after the blow landed. He removed the paddle and waited for a few heartbeats.

TWO! This strike was about double the force of the first, but still not as hard as most child spankings. Again, there was a slight tensing, but not one indicating a lot of pain. He watched her face intently as she continued her breathing exercise and nodded.

THREE! He again increased the force of the swing. This time she squirmed slightly under the paddle after the hit and her abdomen tensed up. She closed her eyes and took a couple more deep breaths before nodding again. Seeing this and wanting her to build up slowly, he prepared to deliver the next blow.

FOUR! He aimed this blow to connect solely with the right cheek. He kept the force the same as the previous, not wanting to overload her by changing too many things at once. She again tensed and breathed deep before nodding again.

FIVE! He moved to a strike on the left cheek this time and could see a slight reddening beginning to appear from the earlier strikes. She again tensed slightly at the blow but recovered quickly. Knowing she had some discomfort, he slowly moved his left hand from her stomach to her back and then slowly and gently massaged her rouged cheeks to reduce the sting. There was a slight tensing under his hand when he first moved over the top of her G-string, but then as the rubbing helped to sooth the pain, she relaxed rather quickly. She did turn and look at him when he first moved his hand, but not seeing anything on her face to cause concern, she soon nodded her readiness for the next blow.

SIX! He once more struck both cheeks, but moved the paddle lower on her buttocks. She must have been getting used to this level because she nodded very soon after receiving it.

SEVEN! He hit the same area again deciding to build on the sensation there for a couple hits. She tensed slightly, but it felt almost like she was pressing forward against his hand increasing the pressure rather than reacting to the blow. As he watched her face waiting for the next nod, her breathing remained in the same in-through-the-nose, out-through-the-mouth rhythm. She turned and looked at him, and he could see her pupils had begun to dilate, and she gave him a slight smile before nodding again.

EIGHT! He placed this strike lower across the back of her thighs, eliciting a slight yelp from the pretty coed. She sagged forward slightly against his hand as her legs were not prepared for the blow. She caught herself easily though and soon was nodding again.

NINE! Back to the soft, firm flesh of her young tight bottom. Still he had not increased the force of the strikes, but he was surprised when he glanced at the clock and saw that he had just delivered all those blows in less than 2 minutes. It seemed Miss Thrice was not having much difficulty taking the punishment. He glanced back to her face and saw her lips formed a slight smile as she nodded again.

TEN! Another strike to both buttocks and she let out a slight moan. Her breathing kept the same rhythm but was now deeper drawing all the way in with her diaphragm, and, as he moved his hand up her abdomen to rest against the base of her sternum, he could feel her heartbeat as a rapid thrumming in her chest. She turned towards him again, and he could see her eyes were glassy and slightly unfocused. She nodded, and through her clenched teeth and tight smile he could just make out, "Please..."

"She has gone into sub-space!" he thought.

Now that he was aware, he looked and saw that she had in fact given herself over completely into submissiveness. Her nipples poked at the slight fabric covering them, and, as his eyes raced over her body, he could now see that the small pink triangle of her thong had developed a slightly darker hue at the outline of her labia. The girl had become completely aroused by her punishment and was now in a state of endorphin-induced euphoria.

ELEVEN! Now that she had proven herself able to take the punishment, the next blow was slightly more forceful. She nodded quickly, almost before he had gotten his arm back into position.

TWELVE! He again moved to strike just the one cheek. He could hear shortly after the soft smack of the paddle a soft moan escape from between her lips. He again moved his hand to her lower abdomen and felt the supple muscles beneath. He gently massaged his way down until his hand rested at the top of her mons just above the fabric of her thong. Becky glanced down and he expected her to snap out of her near-trance and ask him just what he thought he was doing, but she just nodded vigorously and said quietly, "Yes, again... please!"

THIRTEEN! Another sharp crack as he struck the fleshy orbs of her gluteus once more. He was rewarded with another gasp as the change in location and direction pulled her ever so slightly back, her legs clenching slightly with the unexpectedly firmer blow. He watched her reactions closely now, not wanting to have her go so far under that she fainted. Her breathing was still measured and steady; her body relaxed, but still supporting herself fully. Her hands slid down the wall a bit and were now even with her head, but still looked to be causing no discomfort. As he continued his visual examination, he could see that her engorged labia were stretching at the bonds of fabric holding them in as a slight musky scent of arousal reached his nose. She nodded again.

FOURTEEN! He decided to place the next blow right at the gluteal folds, where the force of it would resonate through not only her legs and buttocks, but also send a shock through her now thoroughly aroused sex. He was rewarded with a deep moan and guttural, low, "Yes! More....please? I've been so bad." As she said this, Becky was looking right in his eyes and nodding vigorously, pleading with her eyes as well as her mouth.

FIFTEEN! There was a sharp crack as the blow landed directly in the middle of her ass, striking both cheeks firmly. She inhaled sharply and squirmed against his hand that still rested against her lower abdomen. She worked at refocusing her breathing, but it was now becoming more deep gasps of arousal than the tightly focused breaths she had started with. Before nodding, Becky surprised him by moving her legs back and further apart, causing her rear to push back further, and at the same time opening up her legs and slightly exposing the damp fabric of her G-string.

SIXTEEN! Taking advantage of the adjusted position, he struck lower on her glutes where the paddle would strike not only her ass but as they compressed under the blow, her labia would also get some contact. Becky gasped in surprise, and then let out a low moan as she quivered under his hand. As he moved his hand around to gently massage away some of the sting on her now red cheeks, he leaned close to make sure she was not going too deep and asked, "Are you okay, Miss Thrice? Do you need to slow down?"

"No, professor, I don't want you to slow down. Please, keep going..."

SEVENTEEN! Seeing that she was well into sub-space but still cognizant, he decided to mix things up again. Returning his hand to her upper abdomen to help provide support, he delivered the next strike to the backs of her thighs. She gasped and her breathing became ragged for a couple moments as a small tear squeezed from her left eye. However, she quickly nodded after her breathing returned to normal.

EIGHTEEN! He struck the left cheek firmly with the paddle bringing her attention back to her well-rouged ass. He pulled back and waited for her nod.

NINETEEN! He delivered a solid blow squarely across the middle of her ass and was rewarded with a sharp crack and a gasp from Becky. Her breathing was coming in deep gasps and her eyes were full of arousal, deep in sub-space. She was covered in a light sheen of sweat, but, despite the heat from her body, her arousal had her nipples completely engorged and easily visible as they pushed against the fabric of her pink bra. The sharp contrast of her flushed skin and pink bra only served to draw more attention to the dark peaks that threatened to burst through the fabric. Heaving breaths caused her bosom to swell and recede as she nodded once more.

TWENTY! His arm swung again, only now moving the paddle slightly lower, closer to her barely covered vulva. As it struck, he followed the bounce of her supple flesh with her eyes, now drawn back to the dark pick wetness of the now drenched G-string. The low moans and heaving breaths were now in a constant quickening pitch and frequency. As she began nodding, she removed one of her hands from the wall and moved it as if to begin fondling her breasts. Noting this, and not desiring to allow this nymph to climax too soon, he grabbed her wrist before it could reach its destination.

"What do you think you are doing, Miss Thrice? You are being punished! You will not touch yourself unless I give you permission to do so!" he said firmly as he stared into those lust-filled eyes. "Further, you will not allow yourself to orgasm without first asking and then receiving my consent. Do you understand?"

"Yes, professor," she moaned. "Please...another?"

TWENTY-ONE! He swung harder, increasing the force of the blow once more. She let out a deep, guttural moan. "Mmmm...harder!"