Becky, My Outdoor Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wait!" Becky begged.

"Roll over and raise your hips," I ordered. She did and backed against me, eager to continue. I was pleased that my cock was still at full attention, hard enough to use doggy-style. From my knees behind her, I guided my rod into her warm pussy hole. It slid in easily. Now accustomed to each other's most pleasurable rhythms, we began to rock against each other.

Putting my hands on her hips, I began thrusting inside again. As I looked at her lovely backside and my cock pumping deep within, she turned to look back at me with those wide blue eyes.

"God, Becky. You are so beautiful. This feels so nice. I don't want to stop fucking you, but I also want to cum inside your pussy."

"Do it, Jerry. Cum again. Cum inside my hot pussy. Fuck me 'til you fill my pussy hole just like you filled my mouth. I want your cum."

With that encouragement, I pumped even harder. Faster and faster, lubricated by the pre-cum and the female juices, I fucked my lover. From this position, I knew I was hitting her clit with each stroke. Different from the missionary position, doing her doggy-style seemed to allow even deeper penetration. With each thrust of my hips, I went as deep as I could. My balls swayed freely in the open air, as they hung loose below my pounding prick. Holding her hips and pumping hard, I rapidly reached the point where I knew I was going to cum again. Before I did, Becky groaned, enrapt in another orgasm.

Even more juices lubricated my cock, as the rhythmic pulsing of her pussy made it even tighter. With a final lunge, I pushed as deep as I could and exploded again, this time wrapped completely in the warm wetness of Becky's pussy. A blow job is great, but a fuck is fantastic! Pulsing deep inside, I pressed her ass against my stomach. She held us up with her arms as I cupped both breasts, leaning against her back.

When the pulsing stopped, I withdrew my now-shrinking member, falling to my back on the blanket beside her. Sucking air to revitalize my body, I held her close. I saw puffy white clouds dance across the sky above us. The gentle breeze cooled our bodies as we lay naked, like the last two people on earth. Or the first two.

This was the first of our outdoor adventures. As our relationship continued to evolve, we adjusted our lifestyle to satisfy our unbridled lust. Spending more and more time outside, we found ways to satisfy each other's sexual needs in a semi-public way. We even began to show off to others. As for how we did that the next time, that's another story.

12