Becky On Her Knees

Story Info
She's on her knees waiting to be used by me.
1.1k words
3.96
82.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
419 Followers

I thought I was beating my girlfriend home from work, but I was mistaken. I was hoping to have a beer and catch a little of the soccer game while I waited for her to get home from her job at the bar she worked at. I was surprised when I walked in the apartment and saw her kneeling, dressed only in her bra and a work shirt, which was unbuttoned and open. Her panties were around her ankles, and she rested a vibe on her clit. "I know you wanted to watch the game, but I couldn't wait to get home to see you. I left work early, so I could be waiting for you when you got home," Becky told me, over the humming of the toy. "I hope you don't mind."

"God you're so hot," I said walking over to her. I dropped my pants to the floor, and grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth open, and started to slide my cock inside. "Your mouth feels so good. I can feel you moaning on my cock from the vibrations shooting into your pussy. I'm going to use your mouth to get off, but I want to see your tits first. Take off your shirt and bra."

"As you wish," she responded, pausing from using the toy on herself to strip down. "Fuck, my nipples are hard." Her tits are round and fairly soft, a nice set of DD's. I like them big, and she has quite large nipples, pink. She went back to the toy after she had stripped for me. "Mmm, my clit is buzzing. I'm going to have to slide a finger in each of my holes soon while your thick, hard cock invades my throat. Pull my head back by my hair to open me up."

I yanked her hair to open her up, and slowly push my cock into her throat, stopping once I felt her lips on the skin of my torso. I held it there, choking her as she struggled for air. I slid my cock out, smiling as she gasped and sputtered. I leaned down and grabbed her nipples, pinching as hard as I could and twisting them. "Stick a finger in each of your holes for me, or I will keep squeezing." I stuck my cock back at the entrance to her mouth, and she opened up again and swallowed me down, slurping my cock back into her throat.

Spit ran down her chin onto her big tits, and I pinched harder. She winced and pull away, so I slapped her face with my hard dick; a warning. I told her again to, "Get those fingers up your holes," I commanded, and she did. Dripping wet, she played with her pussy with the index finger from her left hand, getting it nice and slick before pushing it straight up her ass to the knuckle.

"Oh god it's so fucking tight up there. So hot." She pushed two into her dripping cunt and fucked herself with the one still in her ass.

Once she had her fingers in position for me, I released her nipples and placed my hands back on her head. She was not quite able to get me down as far as she did before, so I yanked her head back open again and shoved my cock down into her throat, making her choke again. I pulled out and thrust hard into her mouth, and then started to fuck her mouth with reckless abandon. I heard her gasping for breath, spittle flying as my cock pulled out, but it felt too good to care what is happening to her. I buried my cock into her throat again and held it there, feeling a sense of panic start to overtake her. I pulled my cock out at the last second and give her a moment to catch her breath. I was impressed that her fingers remained active, fucking her holes.

Her breath caught, I rammed my cock back down her throat. I'm sure each gag felt like a vice around her head. "You taste so good," she said, when I paused again to let her catch her breath, "buried up to the hilt. Fuck me. Fuck my throat. Face fuck me like the slut I am. Use my mouth like a dripping wet cunt."

She looked up at me in complete submission. "I want to explore you body," I told her as I pounded her, "taste your breasts, finger your pussy, stick my cock in your ass. That will have to come later. Right now I just want to use your mouth to get me off." I thrust repeatedly down her throat. I knew I was bruising her, I knew her jaw would ache. "I'm fucking your mouth harder right now than I usually fuck a pussy." It felt too good for me to care. More of a turn on for me, I knew she didn't care as long as she made me cum. I could start to feel my orgasm build, and I gripped her hair harder, basically sliding her face up and down my cock, using it as a sex toy to jack me off. I pulled my cock out and started to slap it on her face, using that for the final few strokes. With a primal grunt, my cock erupted, spewing forth my delicious seed all over her face, puddling on her eyes and dripping over her nose, lips and down her chin.

"Oh god, when you said you wanted your cock up my ass and I nearly came. I want to be fucked like your anal whore. For now I'm your cum slut. Used. Bruised and sore. My lips swollen, covered in your hot salty cum. My cheeks stinging from the cock slaps, smeared with spunk. Dripping on my tits. Make me eat it and clean your cock."

I scooped up the first glob for her, and slid it between her hungry lips. She lovingly slurped my seed from her fingers. I commanded her to remove the finger from her ass, and use that hand to clean herself up and feed herself my cum. I watched as she got every drop from her face and from her breasts where it dripped. "You love my cum, don't you slut? Now lick my balls and make your way up my cock, licking me and sucking me clean. I want you to be my anal whore, cumslut. I want to stretch out and fill your ass hole. We will play some more later, and I will use you like the filthy whore you are. You have performed very well today, and have made you Master very happy. Before I dismiss you from my sight, let me taste the finger that was buried in your pussy."

She offered her cunt covered fingers to me as she sucked my cum and her ass off the other. "I can't wait to see what you can forcibly fit in my ass, stretching my tight hole out," she said, as she disappeared out of my sight so I could watch the game.

formywife
formywife
419 Followers