Becky Robs the Cradle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert's cock glided into me like a salami going into a keyhole. I felt like I was being ripped in two as his thickness made it's mercifully brief journey into me. It was like being fisted. He pulled himself out and plunged back in, eyes wide and delirious, actually realizing what he was doing, and began pumping harder and faster.

At least that was the way I remember it. Fact was, after the third or fourth thrust, I was cumming. Cumming fast and very hard, and then as now, when I cum, the world knows it.

I imagine Robert didn't know what to make of me at first, screaming and clawing at him while clamping my legs around his ass, but he figured it out by the end, and that only made him more excited.

Another orgasm followed, and Robert must have cum somewhere in the middle of that one, but I was too immersed in my own insanity to notice much. When Robert's cock began to deflate inside of my now stretched out pussy, he dripped sweat on me while his arms held him above me.

"Was that good? For you I mean?"

"Didn't you notice?" I said, pulling him down onto me and hugging him. "That was incredible. YOU were incredible."

It wasn't an artistic success, but he lasted long enough to get me off twice, and that made him miles ahead of a certain person in my past that I had wasted years of my life with. We had a tendency to disengage because of Robert's relatively short staff, but that was something he would learn to work around, that much I was sure of.

As a matter of fact, he wanted to start practicing again, right after I came back from the bathroom.

"You looked so sexy walking toward the bed," Robert explained as he moved in on me as soon as my butt hit the sheets.

"Does this thing ever rest?" I asked as I felt his fairly stiff member against my thigh.

"I can't help it," Robert said with a giggle. "Every time I look at you - even when I come into the library. As soon as I see you, I get - you know. Excited."

My pussy felt like I had taken on the entire fleet, even though our initial coupling couldn't have lasted more than two or three minutes. Now Robert wanted more.

...

Chapter Twelve: Continuing Education.

"Why don't you go take a better look at my equipment?" I suggested, pushing his head downward.

Robert let me guide his head down between my legs, and when I felt his tongue probing through the bush in search of the opening, I gave him encouragement with words and my hands.

"Mmmm - that's it," I cooed as Robert's tongue lapped away inside of me.

I moved his head and Robert did the rest. He was exceptionally eager and this enthusiasm more than made up for the lack of skills that he would eventually acquire. As his tongue worked diligently, I moved my hips into his face, and before long I was ready.

"How do you like it this way?" I said while I straddled his cock while he reclined and watched.

"I can't look!" Robert exclaimed, turning his head away as I lowered myself onto his tool.

It was like doing a squat thrust on a fire hydrant, I remember thinking while I impaled myself on Robert. My skin tingled as I looked down at Robert, who was actually shielding his eyes so as not to look at me. How exciting is it to have somebody half your age thinking that you look that good? The answer is - very good.

"Look at me, babe," I said. "Look at my eyes. Nowhere else."

Robert began to open his eyes, and I smiled.

"That's it. You aren't going to cum. Not yet. You aren't going to cum until I do. Until then, just relax and enjoy it. You like the way my pussy feels?" I asked while raising myself up off of him.

Robert grunted something that sounded like yes, and I ground my hips into him while his cock surged back inside me once more.

"I love your cock - it's so thick and hard," I continued. "You made me cum twice already, and you're going to make me again real soon. Play with my boobs, honey. That's it, squeeze them."

I kept talking while I humped Robert, and he began to push himself up into me as I went down. Before long, I was feeling the orgasm on the way, and while I rocked and rolled on my man, wildly contorting and swaying, it washed over me like a tidal wave.

"Fuck you!" I yelled in response to the pounding on the wall coming from the apartment, after my body finally stopped convulsing.

"I've had to listen to them for months," I explained to Robert, who seemed shocked at my mouth, but I was shocked too.

"You didn't cum, did you?"

Robert gave me my answer when he pushed me off of him and mounted me, from behind. I raised my hips as high as I could to accommodate his efforts, and once we got engaged, he began pounding away. I buried my face in the bedding while he picked up tempo, and my pussy was aching more with each thrust.

My shy guy had evolved over the last few hours into something altogether different, and while I knew that I would be walking funny for a few days after this night was over, it was well worth it.

Robert let a out a groan as I felt his cock spasm inside of me, and he held onto my hips as he emptied his load, finally collapsing alongside of me after his dick plopped out.

...

Chapter Thirteen: Poke.

An alarm clock woke me up sometime in the middle of the night. It was attached to Robert, and it was probing in the crack of my ass while he held me close to him.

"Rebecca?" Robert whispered in my ear. "Are you awake?"

"No," I answered. "I'm sleeping. I'm having a dream about somebody trying to stick a Louisville Slugger up my ass. Maybe it's a nightmare."

"Oh."

"I know I told you that you could do anything you wanted to me," I explained to my suddenly not shy boy. "I'm not really a fan of that, to be honest. The times I did it, it really hurt me, and that was with guys that weren't anywhere near as big as you."

I sensed his disappointment as his body relaxed against me, and while I dreaded the thought of it, I wanted to make the night perfect for him, so I reached into my night table for a tube of lubricant, since there was no anatomical way it was going to happen the way Robert was going.

'No, that's okay," Robert said as he felt me putting my jelled finger into my anus. "Please don't. I don't want to hurt you. Can I just hold you like this?"

For whatever reason, I found myself fighting back tears, as Robert just pulled me tight up against him, his cock safely resting along the crack of my buttocks. How different this was, I thought to myself. Somebody actually caring about what I wanted, and how I felt, instead of being coaxed or intimidated into things I didn't want to do.

Moving my backside ever so slightly into Robert, I felt his instrument glide along the valley, eased by the lubricant I had sloppily applied back there. Continuing to make this faint motion, I felt Robert begin to mimic the action, and before long he was making long and slow movements with his cock.

"Do you want to make love again?" Robert asked, whispering and nibbling my ear, before moving down and kissing and licking my neck and shoulders, something he had already figured out that I loved.

"We are, honey," I answered, for some strange reason enjoying the way his cock felt as he rubbed it between my ass cheeks.

My pussy was so sore that I wouldn't have enjoyed the real thing very much by that point, so we just kept doing this strange little dance while Robert hugged me tightly.

This lasted for the longest time, and the rhythm was so soothing and pleasant that I was hoping it would never end. Eventually, I heard Robert's breathing get heavier and louder, and as it did, I thrust my hips back into him harder and faster.

Soon, Robert let out a whimpering sound, and as he squeezed me tighter, I felt his seed squirt onto my back. As our motions slowed, I pressed myself back against Robert, his warm semen spreading all over both of us as we lay there.

It was a difficult thing to describe, and may seem quite strange to many people, but of all the things I've done in my life, in so many ways this was one of the most touching and tender experiences I can recall.

...

Chapter Fourteen: Before you know it.

There was no future with Robert, that much I was well aware of, but I vowed to make the most of the time he had left up in Albany. We spent most nights and all of the weekends together; going to movies, hiking around the park and picnicking.

Talking too. Robert was the most fascinating conversationalist I had ever met. Right from the first walk we took, he was always interesting company, and took pains to listen to me when I offered something to the mix.

Then there was the sex. There was a great of sex, to put it mildly. Robert made up for a lot of lost years, and helped me do the same. I grew accustomed to his prodigious member, and he grew more and more confident with every day, and with the confidence came skill.

"What are we going to do?" Robert asked me one night, toward the end of his internship.

He was referring to fact that soon he would be moving back home, and then off to college, where he was destined to become the Governor or something even more exciting. That was the prediction I made to him at that time.

"I can't do that, Robert," I told him, whenever he brought up the idea that I could come down and spend time with him at his house.

"I'm sure she's a great woman," I told him after explaining that I couldn't very well meet his mother and stay in their house, seeing as I was just about her age.

"I thought age didn't matter," Robert said, and while he was right, the fact was that he was born to do great things and have a rich and rewarding career. None of those things included a woman who was old enough to be his mother.

"We can still stay in touch though, right?" Robert asked, and of course I said yes.

I was familiar with the way those things went. Frequent calls and cards that grow more and more rare until they just stop, and another chapter of your life gets closed. Fortunately for me, Robert wasn't that kind of guy, and we have always touched base at least once a year.

This past Christmas I got a card from Robert and his family; one of those picture cards that has the three of them standing in front of the fireplace. Robert, his wife, and their baby girl born last summer. A storybook family, to say the least.

About six years ago Robert had stopped by the library to see me. We had exchanged cards and letters sporadically since that summer long ago, and I was aware that he was about to take the bar exams, which take place in the city.

When he stopped by, I was stunned to see how incredible he looked. Still boyish looking, but with a body more chiseled and looking so mature that I hardly recognized him. Along with him was this stunning looking blonde, willowy and as tall as Robert was. Not a girlfriend.

"My fiancee," Robert told me proudly, and the very friendly young woman showed me the ring which he had recently given her.

They were both taking the bar exams, and were confident that they were doing well with them. I assured him that I expected him to pass with flying colors, which as it turned out they both did.

"She probably wonders who I am," I mentioned to Robert as her future wife looked at the displays.

"Lisa knows who you are," Robert said. "I told her all about us - well, not ALL of the intimate details about us, but you know what I mean. She knows you were much more than a friend."

"Wow," I said, a bit shocked, especially since she had been so warm toward me when Robert introduced us.

"I told her how important you were in my life," Robert said. "You were there when I was lonely and insecure and needed a friend, and that I would never forget you."

"We both needed each other," I corrected him.

When they left, I felt none of the emotions that I expected of myself. No jealously or hurt. We were not meant to be forever, but were just both in the right place at the right time, just when we both were missing something.

Back then, we truly needed each other, and for us that was more than enough.

..............

Thank you for reading.