Becky Sucks My Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seth_perm
seth_perm
1,790 Followers

Suddenly she worked out what was going on and she pulled away, saying, "Oh my god, Tom!" She sat up and switched on the bedside lamp, pulling the duvet up under her chin.

"You bastard, what were you doing?" she asked somewhat unnecessarily in my view.

"Sorry, Becky. I felt a bit horny and I came downstairs to see if I could make use of that wonderful mouth of yours again. But then I got carried away playing with your pussy. By the way you've got a lovely arse."

"I can't believe this." she hissed. "Belinda is just upstairs. What if she hears?"

"Well keep your voice down then. Come on then, are you going to suck this or not?" I said, pointing my cock at her.

"For Christ's sake, I can't believe you," she whispered incredulously but her hand wandered over to my cock to peel back my foreskin and she dropped the duvet back to her lap.

"Thanks, Becky. Oh that feels good," I added as she started to masturbate me once more. "Get those fantastic tits out, sweetheart," I directed.

Her face was unreadable as she let go of my cock to pull her top over her head, all the time ensuring that her pussy remained covered by the bedding. It was the first time I'd had a really good look at her beautifully shaped bosom and almost flat stomach.

"Shit, you are so gorgeous Becky," I murmured as she began to toss me with both hands. I started to play with her tits yet again, both nipples already bullet-hard. "And your cunt is so wet," I added obscenely.

"Tom! Stop being so rude. I can't believe you touched me down there. We really have to stop this," she insisted before her mouth closed back over my cock and her rhythmic bobbing began.

She must have blown me for fifteen minutes - every second of which was heavenly. During this time I fondled her breasts, and tweaked her nipples, periodically eliciting a delightful squeal despite her full mouth. After a while I allowed my right hand to drop down below the duvet and between her legs to try and finger her again. She grunted a negative but I persisted until I managed to get to her clit again.

"Stop it, Tom," she persisted but I didn't listen to her words, just her body as she involuntarily opened her legs for me and her pussy started to moisten again. Within a few minutes she'd stopped protesting and instead was making surprisingly low moans around my cock as I continued to frig her enchanting cunt.

It didn't take long before I felt confident enough to pull the duvet back all the way, lie back and pull her onto my face during which my dick didn't leave her educated mouth. Her pussy was, much like the rest of her, stunning with a pretty little patch of dark brown hair above her open puffy pink lips. I immediately began to lick them up and down before inserting a couple of fingers into her and flicking my tongue over her clit.

I swear if she hadn't had my cock in her mouth she would have been screaming the place down. As it was, I was starting to get a little concerned about the noise she was making before she abruptly stopped and her whole body convulsed in a whip-cracking orgasm. She flopped down onto me, momentarily stunned, my cock sliding out of her mouth.

Of course I was still horny as hell. I shuffled out from underneath her before pulling her hips up from behind. Before she knew it I'd slid my cock deep into that glorious pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh no," she whimpered as I began to get up to pace. I couldn't believe it! I was really fucking Becky!

"I'm such a slut," she complained as she began to push her hips back onto me, urging me to a faster tempo.

"Yes, you are," I agreed. "You're a tight-cunted little whore. What if Andy could see you know?"

"Oh, I'm so naughty. Oh yes, fuck me harder." She pushed her face down into a pillow to smother her cries as I brought one hand down under onto her clit and fingered her sweet little arsehole with the other.

After a few minutes, I pulled out of her and lay back, pulling her onto me. She didn't hesitate to slide down onto my dick before frenetically beginning to ride me. I put my hand over her mouth to smother her screams and then pulled her face down to mine to kiss her for the very first time as we both came together explosively.

I pumped into her for what seemed a lifetime while we kissed each other, frantically pushing our tongues into each others' mouths. She collapsed into my arms.

After a few minutes, she lifted herself up. "That was fantastic," I whispered to her.

"Yes," she replied simply. I kissed her once more before lifting her off me and tucking her back in before I left to clean myself up and slip back to my bedroom.

And really that was it.

Luck was definitely with me that day as Belinda suspected nothing and we're still going strong. Certainly our sex life was reinvigorated.

I went to the meeting with Becky the next day with no incident and she travelled back to the North that evening. We didn't see each other the week afterwards as she was on holiday with her boyfriend.

Over the next few weeks, I did manage to persuade her come back to my flat maybe half a dozen times for a sneaky topless blowjob but she never went any further than that again.

Once my family moved up, opportunity to slip away became harder to find anyway. Another few months on and she moved to a different company which completely put a stop to our liaisons.

I occasionally see her on a night out every now and then but she's engaged to Andy now and never lets me really talk to her so I've not managed to seduce her again. I'm not quite enough of a bastard to press any further by threatening her in any way. And obviously I've got much more to lose if we're exposed anyway. Of course I still think a lot about her fabulous body but really she's just a fantasy now. Not real. Almost as if it had never happened.

But of course it did.

seth_perm
seth_perm
1,790 Followers
12