Becky the Bug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The web abruptly changed to a writhing bed of banana slugs, hundreds of them, some over a foot long. They slithered all over her body, even her face. One was pushing its way into her pussy, deep into her pussy until it disappeared. It was followed by another, then another. They packed her pussy so tightly that her stomach was distended by the big gastropods. She could see them moving beneath her skin.

Now she was back with the bees except rather than just crawling on her skin the bees were trying hard to pleasure every part of her. Thousands of bee tongues played over Becky's most sensitive places. Large drones were working industriously on her pussy, doing their best to fuck every inch. And all the while this was happening every human on earth was masturbating or fucking, while watching Becky being the sexual focus of the swarm.

Becky's orgasm was so intense it broke the Queen's concentration and Becky was back in chamber, a male hugely inside her, pumping what felt like gallons of his creamy cum into her cunt. Becky came again, feeling the wonderful ripples of her climax spreading outwards.

Several more males and orgasms later Becky laid back against the Queen who seemed almost as sweetly exhausted as the human. They were beyond words but rather shared feelings of deep contentment, gratitude and love.

The next morning, after a blissful sleep, Becky traveled back to the camp. On the back of a male antis she covered her two day tramp in under three hours. Steffi was glad to Becky return but not unduly worried. The Queen had done her work well.

Together the human scientists packed their equipment and were picked up by a lander in the middle of the afternoon and flown back to base where preparations for departure were in full swing. That night as the scientists enjoyed their staid dinner party, something entered the gathering. It wasn't the wine or the sense of an exciting job well done, it was a joy in each others company, a sense of delight which soon had them all laughing, chattering and even dancing like never before. Becky smiled to herself. She alone knew the influence that made the celebration so special..

Watching her colleagues flushed and so happy confirmed to Becky that she was doing the right thing. The scanners would detect nothing and in a little over three months, in some carefully chosen isolated spot, Becky the Bug would give birth to a new nation. The eggs would slide from her pussy and would hatch into quickly growing workers and one precious, gorgeous new Queen, a unique consciousness but linked with Becky's beloved Queen on Amazonia.

"Together forever Becky my love." The Queen's voice sang in her brain. "Together we will save your world and mine and maybe many more."