Becky Wilson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
255 Followers

"Okay Becky, you're all set. You could get dressed and leave. I'll call you in a few days with your results. Until then, don't over do it, get some rest."

"Okay, Doc. Thank you."

As Becky was leaving, he yelled to her.

"Say hello to your Daddy, for me!"

"I will, bye!"

She hopped into the truck and drove back to the farm. The days went by like usual on the farm, when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is that you, Becky?"

"Yes."

"Becky, It's Dr. Bentley. I have your results. Would you like to come into town, or should I tell you now?"

"You could just tell me over the phone, that isn't a problem."

"Becky, the reason for being sick and feeling worn out is,... because you're pregnant. According to the test, you're a little over two months. Congratulations! Do I know the lucky guy?"

"Oh, you know him. Thanks for calling."

Becky hung up the phone and smiled from ear to ear, as her eyes filled with tears of happiness.

She couldn't wait to tell her Daddy. He was getting feed from inside the barn, when she went running in.

"Daddy! Doc Bentley called!"

He set the bag of feed down and walked over to her.

"What did he say, Becky?"

"Daddy, I'm pregnant! You got your little girl pregnant! I'm going to have your baby! Our baby! Are you happy, Daddy!"

He was so excited. He grabbed Becky by her sides and lifted her right up off of he feet. Hugging her and kissing his babygirl.

A few more months have gone by, and Becky's belly started to get bigger and bigger. Her tits also seemed to have gotten even bigger, then what they already were.

One night her and her Daddy were making love. After eating his babygirl's pussy, he moved up some and kissed her belly. It turned him on, to know that his daughter was carrying his baby.

As they fucked, he took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and sucked. A stream of warm, sweet tasting mother's milk, flowed into his mouth. His cock got painfully hard as he nursed from his daughter's tit.

He slowly fucked her, and sucked some more. Tiny droplets of milk were on his chin as he drank from her. After sucking one tit dry, he nursed the other one. More of the same, as a steady flow of milk filled his mouth. Becky loved the way she felt, as she could feel her milk flowing from the tip of her nipple, and into her Daddy's mouth.

"Mmmm, does my Daddy like it? Do you like sucking the milk from my big tits, Daddy? Yeah, drink it Daddy. Its all for you."

He filled her pussy with his hot cum, and they fell asleep in each others arms.

Becky gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named, Summer, since that was the time of year that he was conceived.

Since it's lonely living on a farm, and not having anyone to play with, little Summer might just need to have a baby brother or sister.

Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
255 Followers
12