Becky's Beck-and-Call Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon they had loaded the stereo with CDs and climbed into the whirlpool tub together. He had brought an audio book as well, and as they soaked in the bubbling, hot water they listened to a backdrop of music and a foreground of suspenseful adventure. They drank from a half-frozen jug of peach iced tea and talked and laughed and cuddled in the swirling waters. When the CDs were over he had pulled her to him and into his lap and penetrated her vagina from behind, then Master held her body against him while his thick staff was hot and pulsing inside her belly. He did not pump against her, but pulled her back against his chest, ordered her to close her eyes, and as the water bubbled around them he whispered into her ears. His voice was hypnotic as he told her, over and over, how he loved her and needed her and how happy she made him; that she was his property and his slave and that he was very pleased with her.

In the evening Becky persuaded her Master to pose so she could draw him. He had selected a two-handed sword from his collection and posed with it in a dramatic stance. She had to beg, but he finally consented to open his kimono so his chest, belly and genitals were visible. As she sketched she fantasized about him. So many times she'd wondered about him and his past lives. She could envision him in so many guises, and inside she sometimes pondered whether she would ever know all the secret, shadowy places inside his ancient soul.

All too soon the sun dipped low in the sky and they had to begin preparation for bed. Monday morning comes early and Master must have his rest. As Becky put her pencils and pad away he went to the bedroom, and then she heard him call to her. Hurrying to the summons of her Master, Becky turned the corner into the bedroom and stopped short. The room was dark as night. All the shades and curtains were drawn. She reached for the light switch but in the darkness a hand grabbed her wrist. "No lights," her Master's voice whispered. Then he silently pulled her into the shadowed room and pushed her forward over the bed. She fell, face down, into the fluffy bedspread and lay still, her toes touching the carpeted floor. She mentally prepared herself for the sting of a paddle on her hiney, but it did not come. Instead she felt him moving between her legs, and flipping her slave skirt up until her cheeks were bare. He spread them, and cold gel squished against her anus.

Becky smiled. She knew what was coming now. Her Master didn't initiate anal sex often, but when he wanted to demonstrate his absolute dominance over her this was how he did it. "Oh, Master," Becky purred, "yesssss, take me. Rape my tight little ass with your huge cock. Make it hurrrrrrrrt meeeeee!"

But it wasn't his penis Becky felt push into her backdoor. It was a finger, making sure she was well lubricated inside. His cock must be sore, Becky thought, from all the sex this weekend, if he's being this gentle about it. Then the finger left and she felt the pointed, bulbous head of her Master's thick manhood pushing its way into her rump.

Master pushed in, his meaty dick spreading Becky's tight anus wide. It hurt a little, but it felt wonderful, too. But Becky knew her Master's mind well and that when he was up her tail he wanted it to hurt her a little bit. It was a power thing with him. So she whimpered to him, "ohhhh, Masterrrrrr...it's too big...god, you're gonna tear me open...hurts so goooood...yesssss, fuck my ass, Master!"

He was moving faster now, rhythmically pumping her tight sphincter. His furry nuts were bouncing against her moist pussy. His weight pressed her down and he held her by the hips until his fingers threatened to bruise her. He growled, angry and feral, behind her. "Oh yes, Master," she whimpered. "My Lord, my Master, my God, yes...I love you so much, Master...fuck my assssss...do it hard, Master! Fuck your little slave's ass so hard!" He growled again, more bestial.

"Take it, slave," he snarled. "Gonna fuck your ass until you ache...until you bleed, slave. Take your Master's hard dick up your ass!" He was pounding hard now, his pelvis banging into her soft rump brutally. "Gonna tear you up, slave."

Now it really was hurting. Master's cock was not very long but it was thick and it was spreading Becky's ass like a steel wedge. Tears were brimming in her blue eyes but she didn't want it to end. It felt wonderful to have his scepter in her body and she wanted so badly to please him. "Yes, my Master, yessss...oh god, Master...shoot it, please...please, Master, cum in your slave's ass...make it burn so good, my Lord! Ohhhh fuck my ASS, Master!"

All at once, Becky's Master rammed into her hard, filling her rectum with his cock. He moaned loudly and she felt the burning jet of his cum squirting into her ass.

He stood behind her until he got his breath, then pulled slowly out of her stretched hiney. "You okay, love?" he asked. "Didn't hurt you too bad, did I?"

She stood and turned into his arms. "No, Master. I'm fine. Thank you for caring. I love you so."

He grinned. "As I love you, little slave. Now and forever."

After Becky washed the gel from his spent cock and her sore hiney she climbed into bed beside him. They cuddled a bit, kissing tenderly in the dark, then Master had dozed off. Becky lay for awhile, listening to his breathing and watching his silhouette in the shadows. Her mind whirled with the events of the weekend. She ached in her most intimate places, but she was very happy about it. She knew how her Master's mind worked. These beck-and-call weekends were his way to let loose and exercise dominance over her to a degree he ordinarily would be unwilling to explore. He was usually gentle and considerate of a slave's needs and wants in a way precious few Doms were. But eventually his dominant side would demand free rein, and he would get aggressive, even dangerous. These weekends blew off that steam in a safe way. For all the sturm und drang of it, it was one of the most loving things he could do for her.

She leaned over and ran a tongue over one of his nipples. The little button erected immediately and she smiled. God, how she loved him. Laying her head down on the pillow she fell asleep with her left hand protectively holding Master Benton's soft penis.

Becky was shaken out of her reverie by the phone. It took her a moment to collect her thoughts. Monday...it was Monday, and Master was at work. She lifted the receiver and said hello. His voice responded, "Look under your pillow, little one," and then the line went dead again.

She lifted the pillow and found an envelope. It was sealed with a wax signet in purple. When did he have time to do this, she wondered. Inside she found a short note, which read,

Dearest slave Becky,

I imagine that you're hurting now. I know I am. But my heart is filled to overflowing with joy and love for you. Your performance this weekend was exemplary, despite my physical demands on you. You were perfect in every way, and I cannot begin to tell you how pleased your Master is with you, my pet.

I hope the enclosed gifts will hasten your recovery from any wounds suffered. You may use them at your convenience, but if not today then let me know when you'll go so I can plan for it.

I love you with all my heart, precious one. Thank you for being mine.

Benton

With the note were three certificates. The first was for an all-day pampering treatment, complete with sauna, massage, facial, and pedicure at the best spa in town. The second was for lunch at the Russian Tea Room, a very classy little restaurant that she loved but said was too expensive for other than special occasions. The third was for a two-pound box of chocolates of her choice at Candy Chalet. Becky's eyes were getting drippy as she considered how Master treated her. He was so good to her.

She slid the certificates back into the envelope and put it on the nightstand. Slithering back under the covers she set the alarm. Mustn't sleep too long and neglect Master's supper. Tomorrow was soon enough for the spa. Today she just wanted to sleep the morning away. She was smiling as dreams overtook her.

The End

May 4, 2001

12