Becky's Birthday Massage

Story Info
High school senior gets massage by Indian guy - and more.
2.6k words
4.12
89.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my eighteenth birthday I got a coupon for a massage at our local fitness center from my mom who has been exercising there for many years. She gave it to me ahead of time so that I could enjoy the massage on my special day and feel good and well, just before heading to my annual birthday party with my friends.

I had never had a professional massage before, so I was a bit unsure what to expect. A good friend of mine had some experience with this and told me that you just undress all the way to your underwear, lie down on a comfy massage table, and then the therapist works on all, or almost all, muscles of your body. Although it may feel a bit strange at first to expose yourself that much in front of someone you don't know and also be touched by this person almost everywhere, you get used to it and start to really enjoy it and like it a lot. Basically, she said, I shouldn't be worried, and just relax and enjoy the whole process.

That was helpful in some sense, but did not make all my nervousness go away. I also asked my mom if she knew the therapist who was scheduled to give me the massage and she said that she only had him once or twice before since he was fairly new but he was a nice person with a good karma (as she put it) and did wonders with her body. She also told me that he was scheduled to do a Swedish massage for me which is apparently a kind of massage with not too much pressure on the muscles.

Learning that I was to be treated by a guy made me feel a bit insecure again, as I haven't had a boyfriend yet and only was used to touching myself. When I was fourteen, my older sister showed me how to masturbate one night when our parents were away and since that time I had been pleasing myself quite regularly and got to at least one orgasm every time I played with my breasts, rubbed my labia and clitoris and finger fucked my pussy.

I am a white girl from the Midwest, 5'6" tall, weigh around 125 lbs, and wear my light blonde hair short. I'm known as the "nature girl" among my friends since I never wear any make up and don't shave my underarms or my legs ever. (I heard that this is very common in many other countries, such as those in Europe.) But since my hair is so fair, very fine and short, I can even wear nude pantyhose without anyone noticing my little cute hairs on my legs.-

Since my birthday was on a Saturday, I didn't have to attend school, and after breakfast I drove my mom's car to the fitness center where they showed me the waiting room of the spa section. I sat down on a large chair and not much later, a young Indian guy with a big smile entered and called my name.

"That's me, hi, how are you?" I responded.

"I am very good, thanks!" he replied with a strong Indian accent that I found very cute. Most likely not born here, I thought. "My name is Vijay, by the way, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." I loved his sparkling brown eyes that expressed a very warm and loving aspect of his personality. He was only about one or two inches taller than myself and had a very athletic body. His hair was short and a bit curly and he had a three-day-beard which gave his face a very sexy appearance. He wore a white T-shirt that allowed his chest and abdominal muscles to show a bit, and dark blue shorts ending a bit below his knees. He wore white sneakers and white sports socks and his very shapely and muscular hairy dark legs were a great contrast to them. Finally, I also noted a golden necklace, containing several colorful and sparkling stones, that showed his good taste for male jewelry. Standing closer to him, I noticed his exotic fragrance which made me feel a bit aroused but also comfortable and soothed.

"Please follow me into my room, Becky," he said and we walked through several doors and through a narrow hallway, until we finally arrived in a tiny little room. There was just space enough for his massage table, a small end table for his utensils and a chair. It smelled very soothing and sweet due to some burning aroma candles and he had already turned on a small boom box in the corner that had a CD with relaxing music in it.

I felt my nervousness subsiding rapidly as I felt myself at home in these surroundings. He asked me to undress and then lie face down on the massage table and cover myself with the sheet.

He left the room, closed the door, and I took off all my clothes except for my pink panties and my 36B white bra. I climbed the table, lay down, putting my face on the circular face rest that Vijay had pointed out to me earlier, and pulled the sheet over my body. I noticed that the table was heated from underneath and enjoyed this comfortable warm feeling very much. I closed my eyes and relaxed, taking in the sounds of the music and the scents from the aroma candles.

A minute later, there was a gentle knock at the door.

"Becky?" Vijay asked for me.

"Come in, I'm ready!" I replied. He entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"It's very nice to see you after having done a massage or two for your mom already," he complimented me. "You guys really kind of look a like, well, a bit I guess. Even your voices sound alike it seems."

I opened my eyes, smiled and agreed. He was not just saying this to flatter me or whatever, I really do look like my mom, particularly in my face, and I don't mind it at all if people are commenting on it.

"So we are doing the Swedish massage today, right?" he continued the conversation.

"That's what I was told." I replied. "I admit I never had a professional massage done before."

"Not a problem at all.- Any areas you feel tension, any parts of your body you would like me to focus on?"

"Not really," I said, "I let you do it the way you feel it's best."

He nodded briefly and then walked towards the head end of the table. He gently put his hands on my shoulders that were covered by the sheet, took in a deep breath, and then sounded a deep, long, soothing tone. He did that three times and it made me even more relaxed and calmer than I had been already.

He started with a gentle massage of my scalp, something I would not have expected at all, but it felt great to feel his hands and fingers touching my head and describing small motions back and forth and in circles. Again, I smelt his wonderful scent close to me which had a calming effect as it did before.

After finishing his great work on my scalp, he lifted the sheet off my back and started massaging my neck, shoulders and back. His hands and fingers were so skilled in that, I thought. I felt the tension go away and release a lot of held-back energy in all these muscles, as he stretched them gently, ground them and straightened them out.

As he worked on long strokes over my entire back from my butt up to my shoulders I noticed that the back strap of my bra was kind of in his way and he would do better if I just undid it.

"Excuse me a second," I said and opened the bra strap at the back and pulling the two loose ends towards the side, so my back was now all exposed and free for him to work.

"I just thought I make it a bit easier for you...," I explained and he didn't reply but just continued his work, definitely more easily than before. At one point, he stood very close to my left leg as he worked on my back muscles and as he pressed himself into my thigh, I noticed his boner in his shorts. Did you do this on purpose? I wondered. Whatever the reason, I started to think about Vijay in a more erotic and sexual way as his massage continued and became wet in my pussy and warmer all around my body.

I don't know if he sensed my thoughts or not, but he, as if by accident, touched some more sensuous parts of my body now. For instance, as he worked on the sides of my back, the tips of his fingers gently touched my breasts a little bit, which were now not covered by my bra anymore. Also, as his hands moved down towards the bottom of my back, they sometimes moved a bit further, touching and even massaging my butt muscles as well. Was that part of a "normal" massage still or did that go beyond already...? In any case, I did enjoy it a lot and just got warmer and more turned on as time passed.

After the back, shoulders and neck were done, he took the sheet off my right leg and started to work on my feet, gently massaging all my toes individually, the sole and heel, then working his way up to my calves, and then to my thighs. It was an incredible soothing and relaxing feeling and I got warmer still inside.

As he worked on the upper muscles of my thighs, he also extended his massage a bit to my butt area and I found this arousing once more to be touched there in such a good way. Then, I don't know if by accident or by choice, his fingers touched my panties slightly between my legs as he went up and down my thigh. It almost felt like a little comfortable electric shock when he first gently touched my sensitive area and I knew I wanted more than that.

I suggested to him to pay particular attention to this upper thigh, on the inside, and it seems he got the "hidden" message to continue his as-if-per-chance touching of my crotch area. There was a lot of wetness now coming out of my pussy and he must have noticed by now how wet my panties were.

"Excuse me for a moment," I said, took off the sheet, turned around, and took off my pink wet panties. "Just wanna make it easier for you to get to everywhere..."

Lying back down on the table, now with my face up, I spread my legs much wider then before and left him with the full view of my genital area and my blonde pubic hair which was naturally dense and curly, just as nature had it. He also got for the first time a view of my pretty 36B breasts which were already firm and the light brown nipples hardening.

Now that he knew what I wanted, he changed strategy and only paid attention to my crotch area. He started massaging my outer lips until they got very large and swollen and then continued to the inner lips and finally reached my clitoris with his fingers. He was so skilled in the technique of stimulating this special organ of a woman that I almost wondered if they learned that in massage school, as well.

I got incredibly hot and had to ask him to turn off the table heating which he did right away. He now started with a wonderful massage of my breasts and nipples and I had never experienced them as stiff as during Vijay's dedicated work. I started to sigh and could see his big boner in his boxer shorts. I didn't care what he would think and just pulled down his shorts and took his quite sizeable manhood into my hands. As he felt me touching it and rubbing it, it got harder still and longer, and large drops of pre-cum came out from the tip of his penis.

"Please suck my dick, Becky, please suck it," he sighed, and here I was doing my first time blow job on an Indian massage therapist! There was no way to get this monster all the way in my throat but I did my best and firmly sucked it and at the same time held onto its shaft with both of my hands. Not very long, he sighed louder and moaned, saying that he was coming, and he shot an enormous load deep down into my throat. I enjoyed every bit of it and sucked his dick clean afterwards.

Of course he was not done with his massage, taking on my crotch area again. My juices came down in streams and he bent down, licking my sex off all its juices and playing some more with my clit. His artful way of playing with my labia, clitoris, and pussy brought me to the verge of my first orgasm with a man, but since he probably noted that from my shorter breathing and higher pitched sighs, he stopped the work of his hands and tongue, took off his shoes, socks and T-shirt, and climbed on the table, kneeling between my legs.

"You know, Vijay, it's not just my first massage, it's my first time, too..." I explained to him.

"I will be very gentle, Becky, don't worry," he calmed me down and put his penis right on the opening of my vagina. Another bolt of lightening seemed to strike me, so intense was this moment when our sexual organs first touched. He let it stay there for a bit, just touching gently, then he started pushing forward, very slowly, until he met some resistance from my unbroken hymen. I closed my eyes and bit my lips, the only thing I knew then that I wanted him to be inside of me so bad that I wouldn't care about anything in the world.

It seemed like an eternity of staying in this place, then he moved in further with more thrust, ripping my hymen, and soon filling me all the way up. I was so happy and joyful that I didn't notice any pain in the least. I wrapped my legs around his body and pressed my heels hard against his butt. His tip of his penis firmly touched my cervix and as Vijay now started to push in and out, first slowly, then faster, I regained the previous state of pre-orgasm soon and started to shout out loud his name and a lot of bad words I haven't heard myself say in a long time.

This must have aroused him, too, and after a couple of minutes of heavy fucking we both came almost simultaneously with my body shaking like crazy and hot balls of energy rolling around inside in all directions. Vijay shot his loads deep inside me, at least a dozen times, and then we more or less collapsed on the massage table, totally exhausted from our wild experience.

Unfortunately, we were way over the time, and I had to leave immediately so he could get ready for his next client. I could not help but kiss him good-bye on his cheek.

In the next couple of weeks, I would secretly visit Vijay privately in his apartment, and it was not only Swedish massage going on there. Two months later I found out to be pregnant and Vijay and I married soon thereafter, not in secret this time. We have two children and are still happily married after almost ten years, our sex life becoming better and hotter every day.