Becky's Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers

Brad spoke up. In his normal baritone he said flatly, "You've all got a rubber so you all get a turn."

Turning to Becky Brad said, "Are you ready bitch?"

Becky's eyes widened as she held up her hands and replied "I was ready when I walked in the door."

"That's my baby girl" Brad said with a wide toothy smile. Then he stood up and announced, "Now as long as you got a condom, you got a place in line." Brad smiled and nodded to the camera and with a drink in one hand he waved to his guests and said, "Ok, now let's get these festivities moving. I got shit to do..."

Becky took a side step away from the group and took a long draw from a drink that was sitting on a side table.

A naked thickset, black man from the center left of the line scowled at my stepdaughter and bellowed, "Come on bitch, you are the festivities now get your ass over here."

Becky hurriedly put the drink on the leather coaster, turned and immediately dropped to her knees. She then lifted herself up just high enough to pull a small flat cushion under her. Before she could stand straight on her knees the man who had scolded her, palmed the back of her head so her face was angled upward. The cameraman put the camera a couple of inches from Becky's face.

"You gonna do what we want?" the black man asked.

"Yes, I'm here to please you." Becky replied coyly.

With a baleful glare the man replied "Then suck my fucking dick, bitch."

Becky dipped her head, opened her mouth and laid his thick black cock on her tongue. Slowly, she pushed forward. More and more of the stranger's cock slid past her lips. As her nose nestled into the thatch of thick wiry hair, Becky's hands found the black man's testicles. She gently caressed the stranger's leathery sack. Like a well-practiced whore Becky timed the pumping of his sizable cock with the massaging of his ponderous balls. Becky caressed and fondled the black stranger's genitals with more fervor and devotion than most women show their own husbands. She attended to his every whim. Every moan spurred her on to give more of herself and work harder. Conversely, any twitch or withdrawal, no matter how tiny was instantly met with a change in her technique. The lucky bastard moaned loudly when she took all of his meat, so Becky stayed where she was with her nose buried in his thatch of coarse pubes. Becky reached around and planted her tiny pale hands on his buttocks and pulled him to her. He rocked his hips back and forth, she caught small breaths when his cock was shallowest in her mouth. Then he drove his cock deep into her throat, she opened her mouth farther, and jutted her jaw forward to more easily accommodate him. Becky was getting her face fucked. He used her pretty mouth, her red painted lips and her throat like any other man might use a whore's pussy. Through the onslaught Becky stayed in her subservient position. She spurred her master on by pulling him into her after he pulled back. Becky continued even when tears ran down her cheeks and fell onto her breasts. My stepdaughter spurred her master on with the same fervor and blatant need from the beginning of his pleasure to the end.

The end came sooner than the stranger probably wanted. Suddenly, the black man clamped his thick hands onto the back of Becky's head. He held her still as he screamed. He screamed out his ecstasy and Becky swallowed his semen. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. The black stranger's climax went on and on and through it all, he never let go of Becky. Becky never stopped swallowing. Even though she never once attempted to withdraw from his spewing member his hands held her firmly in place. Finally after she must have gulped down a pint of his semen, his hands slackened and he leaned back against the arm of an overstuffed chair. The camera zoomed in on Becky. She was naked, sitting on her haunches. Her hair was pushed back away from her face. Strings of saliva and semen hung from her chin. A thick white string lengthened and then dropped slowly onto the top of her full breast. Her cheeks were wet from tears and her pouty lips were parted with a grand smile.

The cameraman kept his lens on Becky as he talked to her. He said, "Damn girl, you just annihilated him. He came so much and look at you, fuck, you swallowed it. You swallowed it all. Fuck, you are one hot bitch. I wish I had a chance with you."

Becky purred, "You do" as she reached out and ran her palm against the inside of the cameraman's thigh. Looking right into the camera Becky continued, "I'm here to please."

The cameraman quickly replied with, "Of course you are baby. But this is pay to play and I just brought the camera."

Becky flashed him a pouty face and said in a sweet, little feminine voice, "That's too bad. But, you never know..."

Becky wasn't able to finish her thought because another black man shouldered past the man who had just filled her stomach. He didn't ask her anything or tell her anything. In fact, he didn't say anything at all. The big man moved Becky's mouth toward his turgid cock. His black hand was nearly as big as my stepdaughter's face. With a hand on each side of her head he pulled her in close. His thick cock slid up across her face until the head was nestled in her hair.

At this point, Becky didn't need the black fucker to speak. His desires were self-evident. She opened her mouth and licked his testicles. This man's balls were drawn tight beneath his thick cock; they glistened after she licked them like a cat diligently cleaning one of its kittens.

The black man's big muscular hands clamped down on Becky's shoulders when she drew back and lifted her mouth upward. Becky stopped, looked up at her black master with eyes that pleaded for his approval. He didn't give it. This brute seemed to have other plans. Becky redoubled her efforts. She licked his scrotum as if it were candy coated. Becky's efforts paid off. Without a word the black fucker grunted and spewed his seed; he spurted several big gobs of his nasty goo all over my stepdaughter's face. When the silent black man was finished he turned and walked toward the kitchen. He left Becky in on the carpet in the middle of the room. She was naked on her haunches. Her large breasts hung heavily in front of her. Her large round nipples faced forward and her beautiful round ass jutted out behind her. That ass was a perfect invitation for everyone in the room.

Becky smiled broadly at the camera. Her face was covered with the last man's slimy semen.

The cameraman yelled "Damn baby. He fucking covered you. He's been holding out. I bet Randy aint cum in months till now. Damn you got enough protein for a week."

Just as the camera zoomed in on Becky's sperm splattered face, a baritone voice that could only be Brad said, "damn girl that is a lot of spunk. You in a black man's world now. You know what to do with it. Get on with it and don't you fucking waste a drop and hurry up, cause we got a lot more where that came from."

Becky used her index finger and thumb like a squeegee to wipe the greasy semen from her face. After one swipe it looked like she was holding a shot glass' worth of tapioca pudding. Becky loves tapioca pudding. She licked the gooey liquid from her palm and swallowed to it the cheers of her black lovers.

My stepdaughter never got off her knees. One by one, each man approached Becky and stood motionless as if in front of a urinal. As they stood, Becky, my Becky, went to work. Her hands were anything but still. With one hand she palmed their big leathery scrotum. She massaged their testicles with the delicacy of mother bathing her newborn. With the other hand she pumped their dark manhood. The camera was always in close. I could see Becky's tongue slide over their dark smooth skin. I saw her lips part to take their black meat into her mouth. I saw the bubbly strand of saliva that bridged the gap between their cocks and her pouty lips. I saw her eyes water and heard her gasps. Some of the cocks made Becky's lips stretch and lose their red color. All of them, made her open her mouth wide and adjust her posture. One after another they came to her and one after another Becky milked them of their semen. She drank every load and then gave each man a heartfelt thank you.

After the last man stepped away from Becky and she swallowed down his copious load, the camera was withdrawn and once again I was looking at the living room. Brad was standing in the center with everyone else in roughly the same semicircle they had been in at the beginning. Becky stood up and took a few wobbly steps to stand next to Brad.

Brad twisted at the waist so he could look at each man in turn, then he looked at the camera and said, "Now that everyone's had their first nut. We can get down to the real reason we're here. Each of you has a rubber. Since you have a rubber, you have the right to fuck, aint that right?" Brad was staring down at Becky.

Becky was staring at her feet. She nodded but Brad obviously wanted more than that. "They have the right to fuck, don't they?" he repeated forcefully. If she had been looking she would have seen his baleful stare. Becky folded within herself. She still wasn't looking up when she said something so faint that the camera couldn't pick it up.

"Speak up bitch!" yelled a man standing behind Brad. He was tall, thickset with big arms and thighs. Between his legs stood a huge rock hard penis. Brad turned as if to rebuke the unknown man but instead only smiled and then slowly turned back to Becky.

Brad sighed heavily then started on Becky with, "Now, cut this self-pity shit out. You is the one who made this arrangement. You suggested it. Hell, you already fucked me. Damn girl, you got all our sperms swimming round in your belly. What's the problem now?"

Becky looked Brad squarely in the eye and said simply, "I'm not on the pill."

Brad's gave a sudden, ravenous grin that quickly softened within Becky's gaze. He put his hand on Becky's arm and said "that's why these men have condoms. Listen, none of them guys wants to pay for another baby. Trust me, you're safe."

Several yelled out their approval of what Brad had just said. "Hell Yeah" was the predominant comment from the crowd.

Becky bowed and shook her head but before she could speak Brad interjected with "Now come on girl, you suggested it, you agreed to it and these men, these black, men paid for it."

There was silence for several moments. No one moved, then the man that had earlier interrupted Brad stepped forward. He came behind Becky and engulfed my stepdaughter in a hug that lifted her from the ground. With Becky in his arms he turned and walked to the sofa.

Keeping Becky's back on his stomach, the man bent down so his chest was over the couch. Becky was sandwiched between him and the cushions. Putting his lips to her ear the big man said "You're in a black man's world. You don't tease us. You don't hold out a prize and say just kidding. You enjoyed your times with Brad. Ease up and you'll enjoy this too. Cause we're going to get it, anyway. So let's all enjoy ourselves. Ya hear?"

Becky nodded then turned her head and joined her unnamed black lover in a deep soul kiss. The kiss evolved into Becky licking and delicately sucking on the man's lower lip. After several minutes of this heavy petting, the black man got up on his knees and quickly rolled the condom down the length of his meat. Holding the rubber's end against the base of thick cock he pushed his hips forward and Becky sighed.

In no time the black brute was riding my stepdaughter like a fifty dollar hooker. He said, "That's it baby. Now you loosening up. You're taking it all. Damn you're hot and you're so fucking wet."

Becky played her part, she looked over her shoulder and said, "I love black cock. I love being fucked by black men."

Her black lover quickly replied with, "Fuck, that's obvious. You is a slut for black cock."

Becky gritted her teeth and said, "Make me remember you. Make me remember your cock."

Just then someone yelled out "fuck her hard".

Becky's lover took a fist full of her hair and used it hold her in place so his thick meat could bottom out in her vagina. Becky took the abusive treatment, in fact everyone had fallen silent so her sighs and moans were the only sounds from my speakers. Then slowly her moans mingled with his. His thrusts became more fluid, like he had decided to fuck her and not just punish her with his cock.

Becky turned her head looked right into the camera and said, "That's it baby, cum inside me. You've got me so open. I'm ready; I'm ready to be the whore I was born to be. I'm so bad. Cum baby, make me yours and cum inside me. You've got me started. Now I want to fuck you all."

For a moment the camera zoomed in on Becky's soaking cunt. The black man was giving Becky the benefit of his whole cock. With each stroke he pulled it out till only the uncircumcised head was still ensconced in her sex then with a forceful thrust his entire length disappeared into her.

Gritting his teeth and pulling my stepdaughter's hair till her face jerked toward the ceiling, the black man yelled, "I'm cumming bitch. I'm cumming hard."

The cameraman then added "Best wish that rubber holds, if not you going be his new baby's momma."

Becky sounded like a true lover when she said, "That's it baby, cum inside me. If it breaks I'll love the child you give me."

With a growl and a scream, the black brute emptied himself into my stepdaughter's cunt. Then the tired black man rested on Becky's back. With his head on her shoulder, Becky kissed and nibbled her black lover's ear. After a while, the black man pushed back her hair and planted a big love bite on the back of Becky's neck.

When the black man stood in front of Becky, she lovingly removed the rubber from his deflating cock. Fortunately the condom did hold, it was full of thick white semen. There was enough in the confines of that latex to get a dozen white women pregnant.

Before Becky could set the condom on the carpet, Brad said "Now, now, we don't waste a man's essence. You took it from him. Now you just going to let it spill on the floor? What kind of bitch are you?"

Becky began to stutter, "I'm, I'm sorry, but, but, it smells like rubber. I don't, I don't, I don't like the taste."

Brad shot back angrily and said, "fuck that. It wouldn't smell like rubber if you didn't make us wear them. Now, I'm warning you - don't waste that." A big black hand suddenly emerged inside camera view. It was pointing to the full latex condom hanging from Becky's hand.

Just then her black lover grabbed the condom from her hand and then announced "Next" with a voice as noncommittal as a man exiting a bathroom stall.

In a flash another black man was behind Becky stuffing her cunt with his cock. The camera followed the man with the condom. He went to the kitchen and upended the condom over a red plastic cup. With a squeeze the contents slid out of the rubber in thick gelatinous strands.

When the cameraman finally returned to the living room there was another man behind Becky. This black man was different from the rest. He was on his knees holding the base of his cock behind Becky's upturned ass. Unlike the last two men, he didn't growl or show his teeth. Instead, this black man looked troubled as if he was facing a decision he didn't want to make.

The cameraman was laughing as he zoomed in on Becky's soon to be third lover of the night. He was smiling but his eyes were not happy. Slowly the camera panned down over his neck and chest. His torso was heavily muscled. His stomach was lean but not terribly well defined. Just below the thicket of pubic hair was a sizable cock and at its base was a band of latex. The condom had been reduced to a small band of latex that was hanging loosely around his thick cock.

"Come on man, what are you waiting for? We all want some of that pussy. Fuck her!" the cameraman chimed as if nothing was awry.

The rest of the black men made the words a chant and suddenly my speakers were filled with shouts of "Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her." The men gathered around and chanted until the black man arched his back and with a long firm thrust impaled Becky completely with his uncovered black pole.

Becky encouraged her reluctant lover. She said, "Oh yeah, that's it baby. Give it to me, don't be shy. Oh, you feel so good baby. Fuck me."

As the mating progressed, Becky stopped looking back at her lover. She laid her head on the cushion so that she was facing the camera. She wasn't looking at the camera, I don't think she was looking at anything. Like a bitch in heat Becky spread her legs wider and arched her back. The black stranger who was fucking her now had total access to her sex. The black man picked up his tempo. He hammered Becky's sodden cunt like a feral dog. Then, with no preamble Becky began to speak. She spoke softly. The words came slowly as if given to her one at a time. She spoke them as if in a trance. She said, "Make me a lucky girl. Make me love black cock. Oh God. Make me love it. I want to be bad. Use me. Use me like a slut. I'm your slut."

Then, just as Becky had done with her previous lovers, she pleaded with the black man. "Cum in me Please cum inside me. Make me yours, brand me. Oh God I love it, I love it, I love it. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God."

Her black lover, a man she didn't know took hold of her hips and thrust himself entirely inside Becky's soaking wet cunt. Then the black man emptied his balls inside my stepdaughter's cunt. Becky went slack. She let herself rest on the couch cushion. She again encouraged her black lover. As he sowed Becky's field with his copious seed she whispered sweetly, "Oh yes. That's it empty your balls. Give it to me. Give it all to me. I'm your slut."

After several moments of involuntary quivering, the black man fell back on his haunches. There was no longer any indecision on his face. He was simpering as his slimy black cock rapidly softened. Becky's face screwed up. She ran a hand down to her crotch. The cameraman captured the horror on my stepdaughter's face as her fingers found her ruined hole and she realized that she had been inseminated.

On the verge of tears, Becky wailed, "Oh no! The condom broke!"

The cameraman quickly panned back to her lover's lap. His shiny black cock had lumps of white semen clinging to it. At the base of his cock there was white froth covering his kinky pubic hair.

"Oh my God, what am I going to do?" Becky said in a quavering voice.

A man who had not talked before walked up behind Becky and flicked his wrist. The man with the broken condom stood up and walked to the other side of the recliner. The new man held up his condom, it was still in the wrapper. With a flick of his wrist he threw it away. He knelt down behind Becky. With his knees between hers, the man forced my stepdaughter to rudely expose her cunt for mating. "I can tell you what you are going to do. You're going leave that fine ass right where it is. You got one nut inside you. We is black men. It's all for one and one for all. You can't tell your daddy that you had unprotected sex with him. No, you going to have to tell your daddy that you fucked a lot of black men. Because if a babe come, any one of us could be the daddy."

The man grabbed a handful of Becky's hair and filled her cunt with one hard stroke. Becky tried to talk but only ended up repeating, "Wait...wait." Over and over again, until her new black lover growled loudly and bucked his hips so hard that she had to put both of her arms on the couch to steady herself.

The black man's ferocity never abated. He was an animal; heartless, with no empathy or consideration. He screamed when he came and my stepdaughter turned her head. She was looking into the camera as the man was pulling hard on her hair and mashing his convulsing cock against the inside of her womb. Becky's lips trembled. Her arms were shaking and her eyes were half shut. When the man dismounted his bitch. He slapped her ass hard. The cameraman zoomed in on Becky. There was a pink hand print on her ass cheek.

engywwok
engywwok
632 Followers