Becky's Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
634 Followers

The cameraman panned up to her face just in time to catch her whisper, "Oh my God. Please forgive me. Oh God, Oh god!"

He taunted her with a whisper and said, "You came didn't you baby. You came when that big black cock came in your cunt."

With tears beginning to well in her eyes Becky nodded then she whispered back, "I'm so bad. I came knowing he could get me pregnant."

"Ah, baby would that be so bad?" the cameraman asked in a calm patronizing voice.

"Everyone will know" Becky added.

"Yep, and your little mixed baby will let the brothers know that you've already partaken. You'll be, what we call, attainable. Would that be so bad? Black men in the grocery store, will talk to you. Black men in the mall and at the football games will approach you and talk. That's not so bad is it?"

Becky shook her head but then added "they'll all want to fuck me."

"Don't you think the white boys you talk to want to fuck you?" replied the cameraman.

"I suppose some do..." Becky answered but was cut off by Brad's deep baritone.

"They got a cock don't they?" Brad bellowed.

"Yes" Becky said with consternation wrinkling her brow.

Another voice then chimed in and said, "It's just that the black man does it better."

My speakers filled with raucous laughter.

As the laughter died down and Becky's latest black breeder backed away, another thickset black man took his place. This black man had a short white towel with him that he used to wipe the slime from Becky's sex. After a few good wipes, his hands were on her hips and his bare cock was buried deep in Becky's vagina. This man did as the others did. He rode my stepdaughter like an animal. When he was finished he simply stood up and walked away.

As the last man of Becky's train pulled his cum soaked cock from her folds, Becky turned to sit on the carpet in front of the couch. The Cameraman yelled out, "Woe! Wait a minute there girl, let's not make a mess. Don't sit down just yet." He handed Becky a cream colored bath towel. "Sit on this" he added as she took it from him and stared quizzically into the camera.

Becky sat on the towel and leaned back against the couch. With their initial arousal sated, the men stood around the living room and talked amongst themselves. Eventually, Becky got up to go to the bathroom. For the first time, the camera was turned off. Becky was coming back into the room when the camera came back on. Becky was naked but, she looked like she had just showered.

Becky stopped at the edge of the room. She put a hand on one hip and asked "I wasn't in the shower that long was I?" As if in answer, the camera panned the room. Brad was standing, alone in the middle of the living room. He was dressed in his khakis and polo and flashed a big wide grin.

The living room faded to black.

A few seconds later the screen lightened. Brad was sitting in his recliner. He was wearing his shirt and pants but his zipper was down and Becky was on her knees in front of him. She was naked swaying her ass back and forth as she sucked, licked and adored Brad's massive prick.

As the last act of the video, my stepdaughter fellated my black neighbor as he sat comfortably in his recliner. Becky methodically pleasured Brad's cock. She didn't seem to be in a hurry nor did she seem to be killing time. She was entranced by his black length.

Becky alternated between licking the underside of his black cock and moistening his scrotum with her wet lips. Brad drew himself up in the chair and rested his hands on the back of Becky's head. Becky's movements immediately changed. She lifted her mouth and put the thick bulbous head into her mouth and pushed. Slowly his length disappeared into her mouth and throat.

Becky established a rhythm with Brad's cock. Slowly she descended to his belly and then just as slowly she lifted herself up so that only the head was inside her wanton mouth. Then down she went again. At first her pace was slow but steady. With his hands on her head, her pace quickened until finally my black neighbor snarled and yelled out that he was cumming. He leaned forward holding Becky's head in place and his cock ensconced in her throat.

Becky lifted her face off of Brad's lap and inhaled loudly. At this point, most women would have spit his semen out and stormed out. Not Becky, after catching her breath, she took the time to clean Brad's penis and scrotum. Only after Brad's cock and sack were spotless did she sit down on the carpet next to his feet like a favored pet.

Becky turned to the camera and gave a small wave. Then my stepdaughter said, "Goodbye and thanks so much for a good time!" The screen went black.

Ah, damn I said out loud. For the first time, I realized I hadn't given any thought to Laurie. I opened the door and walked down the hall. She wasn't upstairs. At the bottom of the stairs I could see movement in the kitchen. Laurie had a pained expression on her face. She was cradling her cell phone on her shoulder as she brought dinner to the table.

I caught her eye and she made a gesture to sit at the table. With my thumb and fist I mimicked the phone on her ear then shrugged my shoulders. Laurie soundlessly mouthed "mom". It was the first time I had ever thanked God for my mother-in-law. The woman could talk on the phone for hours ignoring every cue to stop the conversation that my wife could throw at her.

Just as Laurie was telling her mom that she had to get off the phone I shook my hand and mouthed that I would be right back. Laurie shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. I knew what that meant. Her mother wouldn't get off the phone. Laurie was trapped. That was great luck because I still hadn't put everything away. I ran upstairs and into my office.

I expected my computer screen to be blank and the DVD tray to be sticking out, but that's not what I found. The screen was filled with the image of Becky's face. She was making a show of swallowing something. . From the closeness of the image and the angle of the shot, she must have just finished fellating the cameraman and was swallowing his semen.

Becky shot the cameraman a broad smile. "It's done she said. I didn't think I could do it but it's done."

"What did you do baby?" the cameraman asked in a soft cloying voice.

"I had sex with black men", Becky said with sudden shyness.

The camera man instantly countered with, "That's not so bad. White girls do that all of the time, hell it's getting downright common."

Becky shot back, "They gangbanged me."

For the first time, the cameraman seemed to be caught off guard. It must have been the frankness of Becky's response. It didn't fit into his coy little game of words. His reply signaled his befuddlement as he stuttered, "Well. Well. Well, that is a little different, I mean that sort of thing doesn't happen every day. I mean well, did you like it?"

Becky sat back. Her eyes danced around as she licked her right index finger. She didn't say anything. The cameraman goaded her by saying timorously, "all of that was a put-on wasn't it? You weren't forced to do this, were you?"

Becky didn't say anything. For the longest time she just smiled at the camera. I put my finger on the off button and tried to listen for Laurie. It sounded like she was still on the phone with her mother. I left my finger on the button just in case I heard footsteps.

Thankfully Laurie stayed downstairs and I got to hear the last minutes of the video.

In those minutes. Becky's demeanor changed. She wasn't the precocious know-it-all but instead was a girl out on her own with no reason to hide anything. Her words came easy as she said, "the thing between Brad and I started it all. We played it for the camera. I wasn't forced. I came and I stayed because I wanted to. Looking back on this, damn, I can do anything. I've had to change a lot of things over the past few months. Brad's always been nice to me. He talks shit, but who doesn't? When we first started I was a little scared. But, when it comes to sex, I've always had a submissive streak."

The cameraman snorted and then said, "Girl, you submissive? You stood naked in front of all these men, then one by one you knocked them down. A submissive can't do that."

Becky nodded, "You'd think so. But like I said, after all of this, I think I can do anything."

The cameraman changed the topic and asked, "so you on the pill?"

Becky shook her head.

My stepdaughter looked directly at the camera and said, "that part was true. I'm not on the pill. I may be someone's baby's momma."

The screen faded to black.

Laurie yelled, "I'm off the phone. Let's eat, I'm starving."

Later that night I made a copy of the video. We sent the original movie to Becky.

engywwok
engywwok
634 Followers