Becky's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little too far," I stammered out

Ryan pulled back a little and I instantly felt relief.  He started with slow movements and I could feel him slide in and out of me, my pussy kept on lubricating his cock.  It felt really good, no, it was amazing, I'm not even sure how to describe it, and all I knew was that I wanted him.  As he fucked me I gained more confidence in him and in me, I pushed back toward him.  Ryan grabbed my hips and started to thrust in and out of my pussy a little faster. I was moaning constantly in time with each thrust into my depths.  I turned again to look at him.

"Oh, yes, yes Ryan, take me, and fuck me baby."  I moaned to him

Ryan couldn't control himself any further.  He really started thrusting into me.  There was pain, but it was a good feeling of pain, the feeling of being taken.  I pushed back into him; I was taking his full length now.  I could feel his cock rubbing against my cervix, it felt weird, but in a very good sort of way.  I reached down with my fingers and found my clit.  I feverishly rubbed my pussy as Ryan fucked me as deep as he could.  He used one thumb to draw circles around my puckered ass.  As he fucked me I could feel my back hole opening a closing just a little.  Ryan took one hand off of me for a moment, when he replaced it; I could feel something warm and wet working its way into my ass.

I haven't ever tried anal sex either, and I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but this, this I liked.  I loved feeling more pressure, and then I could feel his thumb in my ass pressing against the cock that was sliding in and out of my pussy.  Ryan and I moaned almost in unison now.  I knew he was going to cum, and I was pretty sure I was too.  I used my other hand to release my breasts from my bra.  They swung with the movements of our bodies; occasionally my nipples would graze the cold metal of the freezer door.  I felt them grow rock hard with each kiss of the cold metal.  

I could hear our skin slapping together now, I was moaning louder and louder with each thrust.  Ryan's balls would swing forward and hit my clit just right.  I was able to time it and get my hand out of the way so I would feel it.  Then, I felt Ryan's cock growing inside of me.  It was like a balloon growing and swelling only it was his cock getting ready to explode.  His pace quickened and his thrusts deepened. I could hear Ryan grunting as he pushed further into me, I found that I could tighten and loosen my grip on his cock with my pussy and on his thumb with my ass.  Ryan was alternating his cock and his thumb now, the feeling drove me right over the edge.  I collapsed against the freezer in a fit of an orgasm; I pushed hard against his body, trying to push us into one body.  I lost control, my body trembled and I screamed out in passion.  Ryan pulled his thumb out of my ass and slid his cock out of my pussy.  He gave it two pumps with his fist and squirted thick, hot cum all over my back and my ass.  I think it may have reached the back of my head.  I could feel the hot liquid dripping down my back and the crevice of my ass.  Ryan's hot body collapsed on top of my small frame, we were spent.  He leaned his head down and kissed me on the lips, I turned my head up to meet his kiss.  I felt that I could have slept right there in the meat truck, on the freezer, with Ryan on top of me, our cum soaked bodies pressed together in exhaustion.

We were both quiet, we just laid there, our bodies pressed together and cemented with the evidence of our passion.  After what was probably minutes, but felt like hours, Ryan peeled himself off of me.  I felt the cold breeze of the air on my back with the loss of his body heat; I longed to have him on top of me again.  I stood up on shaky legs; Ryan reached out his hand to steady me.  We did our best to help each other clean up and get dressed.  I didn't know what to say, I wanted him to hold me, to tell me that this wasn't just a quick fuck in the back of his truck.  I quietly gathered myself together and prepared to leave his truck.

As luck would have it Ryan broke the awkward silence.  Once he had himself straightened out, he watched me until he felt that I was sufficiently together.  Ryan reached out to me and grabbed my arms, he pulled me toward his body and held me so very tightly, and I yelped a little.

"Hi," I said to him staring directly into his eyes.

"Hi," he said back to me with a small smile beginning to form on his lips.

He parted his lips as if he were going to start to say something, instead he kissed me, hard on the mouth, I felt his tongue part my lips, move my mouth open and explore its depths, searching for my tongue.  We held that kiss for what seemed like ten minutes.  I didn't care, I didn't want it to end, I wrapped my arms around his solid body and held on, relieved.

When our kiss finally broke, he looked deep into my eyes, his brow furled for a moment and he said, "Do you want to get some dinner?"

I giggled, and with a big grin on my face I replied "Sure."

"Good," he said, "I know a great little coffee shop where we can talk."

"I was hoping for something a little different."  I said with a grin as we walked out of the truck and into the empty parking lot.  Ryan wrapped his arm around me as we walked; neither of us cared where we ended up.

12