Becky's Instruction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress, he does."

"When he fucks you, face to face, do you like the way it feels when his hairy mound grinds against your naked one?"

"I do."

"Sluts usually do."

The 'S' word stung.

"Have you ever let him shave your cunt?" Miranda continued.

The 'C' word stung even more.

"Well?!" Miranda persisted.

"No Mistress, I haven't."

"You must try it some time."

"Yes Mistress."

Miranda smiled her now trade mark half smile. "Okay, little one; on the bed. Face down."

With a bit of hesitance, Becky crawled onto the bed and stretched out.

"Now raise your hips."

Once more Becky complied.

"A bit higher"

Becky's bridged her hips, as Miranda picked up a pillow and slid it underneath.

"Arms up. Reach for the headboard."

More compliance.

With skill and ease, Miranda took a pair of silk scarves and tied Becky's wrists to the center spindle of the brass headboard. "Spread your legs as far as you can."

Slowly, Becky worked her legs as far apart as she could. Miranda sat down on the edge of the bed and began to stroke Becky's vulnerable pussy. Becky tried to pull away, but couldn't. "Is this the first time another woman has played with your pussy, little one?"

"Yes . . . Mistress. It is."

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes Mistress."

"A shame. Had you said 'no', I would have treated you to a finger fuck."

Miranda slid her middle finger inside Becky's very moist pussy, then withdrew it. "You lying little slut! You're dripping! You're loving this! You'd give anything to have me finger fuck you! Wouldn't you?!"

Becky's mind was spinning. Part of her wanted to scream 'YES'! Part to beg 'no'. It became a moot point when Deanna walked in carrying a small glass bowl containing the prepared fingers of ginger.

"She does have a pretty pussy, doesn't she?" Deanna said.

Miranda withdrew her touch and turned her attention to Deanna. "Yes she does. Almost as pretty as her tight asshole."

"Speaking of which." Deanna said.

Miranda took the bowl and set it on the bed next to her. "You did let it ferment. Didn't you?"

"Five days, just as you suggested."

"In an airtight container?"

"In an airtight container."

"Excellent!"

Miranda donned a pair of latex gloves and removed the butt-plug-shaped finger of ginger from the bowl. Slowly, she inserted it into Becky's rectum. "Comfortable, little one?"

"Yes mistress. For the moment."

Deanna sat down in an ancient-looking rocking chair and seductively crossed her legs. "Little one." she began, "When I agreed to let you further explore your submissive side, I told you it would be on my terms, and that you would be expected to obey my every command, without hesitation. Repeatedly, you have kept me waiting, and made me repeat myself more times than I care to remember."

"Mistress, I . . ."

"Silence, little one! For your impertinence, you will receive ten spanks. Five to each cheek."

Miranda's hand came down hard on Becky's unprepared right cheek. The stinging blow caused her to yelp in pain.

"Ready for number two?" Miranda asked.

Becky clenched her butt cheeks in anticipation. She waited. And waited. The ginger's effect began to take hold. She relaxed her cheeks.

"Smack!"

Another yelp.

The heat continued to build.

"Number three?"

Once more, Becky clenched her butt cheeks. The burning sensation intensified. She relaxed.

"Smack!"

Another yelp.

"Number four?"

Becky resisted the urge to brace.

"Smack!"

"OW!!!"

"Number five?"

Involuntarily, Becky clenched down in anticipation. A very sharp burning caused her to relax.

"Smack!"

"PLEASE MISTRESS!!!!!"

The heat grew immeasurably. Becky began to wriggle and writhe uncontrollably.

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

Her asshole felt as though it were on fire. Both cheeks ached.

"Smack!"

"Please Mistress! No more! Please! No. No!"

"Smack!"

Becky pulled against her bounds. Bucked. Squirmed.

"Now for that sweet pussy of hers." Deanna said.

Becky drew a shaky breath. Whimpering. Moaning. Miranda took a second, wedge-shaped finger of ginger from the bowl, then spread Becky's labia. Carefully, she placed the scooped side over Becky's clit and nestled it in place. As planned, her inner lips closed around its narrowed end, holding it in place.

"No! Please!"

As with the finger that filled her butt so completely, the sensation built slowly. Beginning as a cool, chilling of her inner walls, the ginger's oils began to seep in, steadily building to a strong, demanding ache.

"Please Mistress! Take them out!" Becky begged.

Deanna looked at the clock on her bedside table. Almost fifteen minutes had passed since the first finger had been slipped inside Becky's now-aching asshole. "Not just yet, little one."

Becky continued to writhe in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Unnoticed by her, Miranda moved from the bed.

"Oh god Mistress! Please! Oh god! Please Mistress! Let me masturbate! Finger-fuck me! Let me cum! Please!"

The burning in Becky's rear began to subside. Her need to orgasm was another story.

"Untie her hands." Miranda said.

Deanna got up from her chair and set Becky free. Miranda removed the sizable, spent finger from Becky's ass, but left the small wedge in place.

"Please Mistress." she begged, "Take the other one out? Then let me masturbate? Please?"

Miranda ignored her pleas. "You have a choice, little one." she said, "You can either eat my pussy, and Deanna's as well, then let the two of us masturbate you; or, you can let me fuck your pussy doggie-style with a strap-on. It's up to you."

Becky's need for orgasm was great. Her ability to think clearly: almost nonexistent. She struggled to choose. The fantasy of performing oral sex on Maria was one thing; but the reality of going down on Miranda and Deanna, was quite another. As was the idea of giving them carte blanche in awarding her orgasm.

"Do you want us to decide for you, little one?" Miranda asked.

"No Mistress."

"Then which?"

"The strap-on." Becky heard herself say.

Miranda smiled that half smile, then took a black, bikini-style harness from her backpack and fitted it with a purple, textured dildo that looked like a thick candle with trails of melted wax running down.

Becky stared at the sizable 'cock' with it's slightly bulbous head and upswept shaft. Watched, with an odd fascination as Miranda fastened it in place.

"Get into position, little one."

Becky moved onto her hands and knees, and opened herself . Miranda removed the tiny fire stick from Becky's pussy, then took off her gloves. She knelt behind Becky, reached under, and took hold of the silver chain linking the clover clamps. Yanked down hard. The pain caused Becky to yelp in pain.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes Mistress. Please."

Miranda placed the head of her 'cock' against Becky's dripping slit, and pressed home hard and fast. The dildo stretched Becky far more than she'd anticipated. "Oh god!"

"Yes my little slut?" Miranda said, "Did you want to tell me something? How much your tight cunt likes my hard cock?"

"Yes Mistress." Becky whispered.

Miranda drew her hips back, then forcefully slammed home. Again. And again. A tease, more than anything else.

"Oh please." Becky more moaned than said.

"You seem a bit, frustrated." Miranda taunted, "Would you rather I fuck you like a cur would fuck a bitch in heat?"

Becky could not bring herself to answer.

"You are a bitch in heat? Aren't you, little one? A fuck hungry cunt?"

The words stung and angered Becky. "Yes Mistress!" she screamed, "I'm a bitch in heat.! A fuck hungry cunt! Fuck me! Oh god! Fuck me with your fake cock!"

It was all Deanna could do to contain herself.

Miranda slammed home eight, nine, ten times; then leaned forward until her breasts were pressed against Becky's back. She reached her arms under and pulled Becky to her. "Ask me to make love to you." she whispered.

The moment had be-cum surreal. The only thing Becky knew for certain, was that she needed to cum, and that the need was desperate. "Please Mistress." she sobbed, "Make love to me? Use your beautiful cock to make love to me? Please?"

The moment had be-cum surreal for Miranda too. She thought back to the night her sorority sisters had initiated her into their ranks by means of a double figging. How shamelessly she'd masturbated her fellow pledge when ordered to do so. How loudly she'd screamed when it was her turn to cum.

Miranda returned to her role of Mistress. "Drop down onto your elbows little one. Rest your cheek on the bed."

It was a position Becky knew well. One where she was able to enjoy every delicious inch of her lover, Sam's long, thick cock. One where intense orgasm was her ultimate reward.

Miranda straightened, and grasped Becky's thick waist. She eased all but the tip of the dildo from Becky's pussy, then slammed it home: setting a steady, fast pace.

"Oh god! Yes. Yes! Yes!!!!" Becky screamed, "Oh fuck! Yes!"

One . . .

Two . . .

Three . . .

Four . . .

Five strokes was all it took to put Becky crashing over the edge. Screaming.

* * * * * * * * * *

When Becky awoke, neither Miranda nor Deanna where anywhere to be seen. She stretched, then sat -- most uncomfortably -- on the edge of the bed. Her nipples were still locked in the throbbing embrace of the clover clamps. Her butt cheeks ached. As did her 'back door'. Her pussy was only slightly sore, with the dried cum that covered her thighs and stocking tops serving as a dim reminder of how it got that way. On somewhat wobbly legs, she got up and went into the living room.

"Hello, Becky." Deanna said.

The room was dimly lit. Deanna was sitting alone on the couch, watching a vintage x-rated movie of a middle-aged couple locked in a sensual 69. Becky walked over and sat down next to her. Unsure exactly how to work the release, she tried unsuccessfully to remove the clover clamps.

"Let me." Deanna said.

Becky allowed, and leaned back as Deanna opened the devious devices. "Thanks."

"Any time."

Deanna placed the clamps in Becky's outreached hand, then picked up the remote and switched off the movie. "So." she began, "Do you think you have enough information to finish your dissertation?"

Becky glanced down at the sizable wet spot showing through Deanna's sheer panties. She couldn't help but wonder wether it was the performance on the small screen, or her own that had put it there. "More than enough." she said.

"Too bad. I was looking forward to helping you with some more; research."

"I can imagine."

"Speaking of which; your research, that is," Deanna said, "Miranda asked me to give you this before she left. She wanted to give it to you herself, but she has class tomorrow morning, and couldn't hang around any longer."

Deanna handed Becky a small white box, held closed by a bright red ribbon. Becky accepted the gift, then carefully slid the ribbon out of the way. Filled with childlike anticipation, she lifted the lid. Inside, she found a note, and a three inch by one inch, remote-controlled vibrating egg. She took out the note and read: 'The next time you and Sam go to dinner at a fancy restaurant, slip the egg in your pussy, and give your lover the remote. Understood? Little one? Affectionately. Your Mistress II, Miranda.'

"Going to do it?" Deanna asked.

"I have to." Becky said, mimicking Miranda's half-smile, "My Mistress commands it . . ."

12