Becky's Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,294 Followers

"I'm here for you," Linda said in a reassuring motherly voice. "If there's anything you want to tell me, I'll listen. I care about you. I really do."

Becky took a deep breath. "The reason I came to your room last night was because I wanted to make you feel good. I've been told I'm very good at it. I know how to please older women."

"Do you enjoy it?" Linda asked and immediately regretting it.

"I do. A lot. You're the first person I've ever told. None of my best friends know about this."

"Everyone has secrets. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You are who you are."

"I've been told that I have pretty lips," Becky randomly stated. "When I first moved here for college, I used to work part time at a lingerie shop. My former boss was around your age, and she used to complement my lips and face. She asked if she could touch them and kiss them. She even paid me extra for my services, you know, with my lips."

"You can file a lawsuit for things like that."

Becky smiled slightly and shook her head. "I enjoyed it. Every moment. She was the first woman I had ever been with. She was divorced and lonely. She also paid me a lot of money, so why not?"

"Is that why you did it? For the money?"

"The money was only part of it. It definitely helped with my rent and school tuition. But I would have done it for free."

"And the other women you've been with?" Linda asked. "Were they also from your old job?"

Becky nodded. "My ex boss cared about me a lot. Financially too. She knew I was struggling. So she offered my services to some of her rich friends in exchange for money. I used to make them orgasm with my mouth. I've gotten a lot of compliments for my abilities."

The news was a lot for Linda to handle. As a lifelong feminist, she had always been strongly against women using their bodies in exchange for money. The confession made Linda feel uneasy, but at the same time, she tried not to be judgmental about Becky's life experiences.

"Female sexuality is a very complex thing," Linda stated. "Believe me, I've been mentoring women your age for years. Every woman struggles with their sexuality at some point."

"What about you? Have you ever experimented with another woman before?"

Linda shook her head. "No. I haven't."

"Why not? Were you ever curious?"

"I grew up in a much different time. Things were different when I was in college."

"But were you curious?" Becky asked persistently.

"I'd rather not get into that."

"Most women are curious at some point."

"Is that part of the reason why you had a fling with your ex boss? Curiosity?"

Becky nodded. "I had always wondered what another woman would feel like. It was my biggest fantasy. I still remember the first time we kissed, and the first time her vagina was in front of me. God, I was so nervous my hands were shaking."

"What ended it? It sounds like you had a good thing going."

"She met a guy," Becky replied. "I heard they got married. I'm happy for her. A part of me wished that I could always be hers. But I was just something on the side, and I eventually accepted that. I could have continued working there, but it would have been too awkward, so I left."

"Do you still miss her?"

Becky shrugged slightly. "Kind of."

"Getting over a relationship is always hard. You never really get used it. It's part of life."

"You're right about that."

"So, how about breakfast?" Linda asked, changing the subject. "I know exactly what to make on cold day like today."

Becky smiled, "You're the best."

***

Linda washed the dishes after they ate. She couldn't stop thinking about Becky. Her view of the girl had completely change during the past two days.

She came to the conclusion that Becky was a complex person. She already knew that Becky was pretty, innocent, and sweet. But she discovered that Becky had lips that were made for sex, just like her body. Linda also discovered that Becky was curious as a kitten when it came to sex, and that she had no issues whatsoever with exploring it.

When the dishes were done, Linda put her hands on the countertop while she thought for a moment. She wondered what Becky's lips must feel like. They were definitely pretty. Linda's curiosity was peaking. She wondered if it was worth the price that the other women paid for it.

No one else was in the kitchen or living room. Becky was upstairs in the guest bedroom, probably using her laptop. Linda was all alone. She slid her hand down her pants and touched herself.

Part 3 of 3: A Straight Woman's Dilemma

That evening. Linda and Becky relaxed in the living room after playing old board games which had been collecting dust in the closet. Who knew board games could be so much fun in the year 2014, Linda thought. They talked about past relationships and their insecurities with their own bodies. Linda searched inside of her closet once again and found some old workout tapes she had bought in the 90's.

They moved the furniture and did aerobic exercises while watching the video, and they playfully discussed the big hair and spandex of the fitness instructor. After 10 shorts minutes, both of them called it quits. Their foreheads were covered in sweat and they breathed heavily. Neither of them were in good shape for cardio.

"I think I've had enough," Linda huffed loudly. "I'm way too old for this."

"Me too," Becky gasped, collapsing onto the couch.

Linda turned off the video and she almost laughed seeing the college student so exhausted.

"You're half my age. You shouldn't be tired."

Becky slouched even further into the couch. "I spend all my time working and studying. I don't have time to workout."

"Of course not," Linda smiled. "Who does?"

"Exactly."

"How about some chicken soup? I'll prepare it now. It should be ready after we shower."

Becky nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

"You shower first. You look like a mess, the good kind anyway," Linda said playfully as she walked to the kitchen.

She placed a cutting board onto the kitchen counter. She placed a clean pot onto the stove. She opened the refrigerator and gathered all of the main ingredients.

Linda got to work chopping vegetables and she heard Becky's footsteps approach her from behind. She felt Becky's arms wrap around her waist. The squeeze tightened, and she felt Becky's head rest against the back of her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Linda asked softly.

"Giving you a hug," Becky replied. "You seem like you need to be hugged."

Linda put the knife down and she put her hands on top of Becky's hands.

"We can't. I can't."

"No one has to know. I'm good at keeping secrets."

"I'm serious," Linda said, patting Becky's hands. "Please, we can't. You're a sweet girl, but I'm not..."

"You're not a lesbian. Is that what this is about?"

"Becky, please."

The college student let go of the tight hug, and Linda turned around so they were face to face.

"What are you afraid of," Becky asked the professor. "I promise you'll like it. I'm good at it."

Linda couldn't stop looking at Becky's lips, wondering what they would feel like.

"That's not the point. It isn't appropriate for us to do anything like this."

"Why not?" Becky asked. "Are you scared of the Dean finding out?"

"No."

"Then what is it? Are you not attracted to me?"

"You're a beautiful young woman Becky."

"Then what is it?" Becky insisted. "Are you afraid of being intimate with another woman?"

Linda's eyes revealed the answer, and she couldn't deny it.

"Yes," Linda admitted. "I've never touched a woman before in a sexual way."

"Why are you afraid? It's going to feel gentle. It's going to feel good. I promise."

"This isn't how I was raised."

Becky smiled, "You're from a Christian family too, right?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry, our parents won't know about this."

The college student leaned forward, slowly, and pressed her soft lips against the Professor's. Sparks flew the moment their lips touched. It was electrifying, but scary for Linda. How could she feel this way with a woman half her age? She surprised herself.

Linda moved her head back and ended the kiss. They looked at each other for a moment.

"That was nice," Linda said. "Thank you."

"Do you want more?"

"No. I don't."

Becky smiled, knowing the Professor told a bold face lie.

"Fine," Becky replied. "I'll take a shower now. I won't bring this up again. But let me know if you're interested. It's the least I could do after everything you've done for me."

Linda couldn't believe what was happening as she watched Becky casually leave. She couldn't believe the moment. It felt like a dream. Except it was real. The dampness in her panties and the tingling sensation on her mouth let her know that it was reality. And she wanted more.

***

Dinner was quiet. It was the most awkward encounter they had shared since spending time together. The comfort level was no longer there. Linda could barely look the college student in the eyes and she concentrated on eating dinner.

"That wasn't your first time," Becky said as she finished her meal. "I could tell that it wasn't."

"Are you talking about the kiss?"

Becky nodded. "My lips are experienced enough to know if a woman has done it before."

"I thought you said you weren't going to talk about it anymore."

"Maybe I lied. To be fair, you lied also."

"About what?" Linda asked.

"You lied when you said you didn't want to keep kissing me," Becky said with a faint smile. "I knew you wanted more. So, who have you kissed? I promise I won't tell anybody."

Linda thought for a moment and she took a sip of her drink.

"I went to an all-girls college. A Christian college. Most people don't know that about me, and people are always very surprised to hear it because I don't seem very religious."

"You had a Christian girlfriend in college?" Becky asked, sounding surprised.

"No. Nothing like that. I had a roommate who was a lot more experienced than I was, sexually speaking. She used to tell me about all the guys she had slept with. She used to go out all the time while I stayed in the dorm room studying for the next set of exams. We were completely different people. I was a book worm, and she was the most beautiful girl on campus."

"Did you have feelings for her?"

"Not in that way," Linda replied. "But I admired her beauty. She always talked about sex. Then she began asking about my sexual history. She eventually asked if I had ever been with a woman, and I said no."

Becky nodded. "So she was your first, eh? I knew you had a lesbian side somewhere."

Linda shook her head. "Not exactly. She began offering her sexual services to me. I always declined because of how I was raised. At one point, she offered to perform oral sex on me for a week if I wrote all of her essays."

"Did you accept the offer?" Becky smiled.

"No. But as a young woman, I became curious, and I was tempted. I wondered what it must have felt like to touch her amazing body. I fantasized about it a lot."

"Did you eventually sleep with her?"

Linda shook her head again, "She used to tell me that if I was ever interested in sex with her, just come to her room and she'll be waiting. One night, I couldn't control my newfound desires. I went to her room while she was brushing her hair and I rubbed her shoulders. I gave her a kiss on the lips. She seemed nervous and scared. Then she admitted that she had never been with another woman before. Everything was a lie. She was still a virgin. All the stories of the different guys she had slept with, it was all a lie. She just made it up so she could become more popular."

"That sounds like a lot of girls I know. Exploring is one thing, but using sexuality to get attention is just plain tacky."

Linda smiled. "You've got a point, Becky. Anyway, I'll take care of the dishes, then I have more papers to grade. I'll see you in the morning."

Linda stood up and took the dishes to the sink. For the second time that day, she felt Becky approach her from behind.

"If you ever come to my room, I promise I won't let you down," Becky said firmly. "It's okay to be curious."

Becky then walked away. Linda turned her head and watched Becky head up the stairs. Her eyes watched the college student's backside and legs move. The girl was tempting.

***

Around 11 pm. Linda took a hard look at herself in the mirror. She wore a silk nightgown. Her face was bare and her hair was neatly brushed. Every line and wrinkle on her face was on full display. She knew she was getting older, and she was fine with that. What pained her were the lewd thoughts she was having of the college student in the other room.

Then, while continuing to look in the mirror, an epiphany came. Nothing was wrong with these thoughts. She was completely fine. The yearning between her legs let her know that she was still alive and that she was a warm blooded woman.

The explicit feelings she had in college were returning. Her heartbeat was rising and her vagina was burning.

She took a deep breath. Then another. Then another. She kept her eyes on the mirror, wondering if she was attractive enough for the college student. In a split second, she decided she was.

Linda stepped out of her bedroom and walked down the dark hall to the guest room where Becky was sleeping. The lights were off, but at that point, Linda realized that she probably wouldn't have the courage again.

The professor opened the door to the guest room, and she saw Becky laying in bed, in the dark. She walked towards Becky's bed and gently sat on it, next to where Becky was sleeping. She reached over to turn on the small lamp light. She saw Becky open her eyes after the light sleep.

"Did I wake you?" Linda asked in a polite manner.

"It's okay."

"I've been thinking about you. I want you to know that you're a special person. There's something about you that I haven't been able to get out of my mind these past few days."

Becky gently nodded. "Unbutton my top, Professor. You can have whatever you want."

The college girl had a tempting look on her face, and Linda felt herself becoming moist. Linda gently pulled the blanket down to reveal Becky's pajama top. She reached down and began to unbutton the pajama, starting from the top to the bottom, button-by-button. Linda was too nervous to look Becky in the eyes.

When the buttons were undone, Linda opened Becky's top to reveal her milk white skin and small chest. Becky's breasts were almost flat, especially since she was laying on her back. Becky's nipples were puffy and a faint shade of light pink.

"You're beautiful," Linda stated.

Becky rubbed her own small breasts. "Do you want to kiss them?"

"Would you mind?"

"I want you to kiss them and suck them. I like having my nipples sucked."

After a deep breath for confidence, Linda reached down and touched Becky's stomach. The skin was soft and smooth. She caressed the stomach in a loving way. Her hands moved up slightly, and she touched the bottom of Becky's breasts. Her hands moved up further and she held Becky's small breasts in her hands. She gently squeezed and massaged the breasts. She played with Becky's puffy pink nipples and gently pinched them between her fingers.

"That feels nice," Becky said. "Is this your first time touching another woman's breasts?"

"It is."

"I can tell. You're touching me too softly. It's okay. I'm not fragile. You can be a little rougher with me. My boobs won't break."

Linda rubbed harder, and she pinched the nipples harder, feeling it between her fingers. She bent her head down and planted kisses on the small breasts. She opened her mouth and took each pink nipple inside, rolling them around with her tongue. The nipples were stiff inside Linda's mouth.

"Kiss me on the lips," Becky moaned after having her nipples sucked to satisfaction.

After taking the nipple out of her mouth, Linda looked at the sweet looking college student. Becky looked innocent as her laid on the pillow. Linda moved closer to the college student, bent down, and gave Becky a soft kiss on the lips.

The kiss was soft at first. Tender. Just like they had shared before. Linda took the initiative and made the kiss harder, more passionate. Linda licked the college girl's soft lips and slipped her tongue inside the student's mouth. They tongue kissed. Their mouths watered. Linda fully understood the fuss behind Becky's lips. They were amazing.

After a moment of tender kissing, Becky used her fingers to touch Linda's face, signaling her to stop kissing. Linda sat up on the bed and looked at the young student. Becky pushed the blanket away, removed her top completely, and then she removed her panama bottom. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Linda marveled at Becky's completely naked body as the student was still laying in bed. She marveled at Becky's soft skin and irresistible shape. Becky was a young woman built for sex.

"What now?" Linda asked, showing how naive she was with sapphic sex.

"Now, I'm going to take your lesbian virginity. Get between my legs. I'll teach you what to do."

Linda positioned herself on the bed. She was on her hands and knees, with her face in between Becky's legs. She had a clear view of the student's vagina. It was cleanly shaved, pink, with a thin labia, and it was shiny from its wetness.

"Rub the outside first," Becky instructed. "Then kiss it. My pussy really likes to be played with first. Then I want you to lick it like an ice cream cone."

Linda continued to examine the student's sexuality in front of her face. Then she rubbed it. She was so nervous that her hands were nearly trembling. She rubbed Becky's soft thighs first with almost shaky hands, then upwards onto her crotch. She rubbed the thin labia, which made Becky moan slightly. The nervousness went away. When she spread the labia apart, Linda saw Becky's clitoris and her pink wet hole.

Linda gave the clitoris a kiss, which made Becky moan some more. More kisses were planted onto the aroused pussy. Following Becky's instructions, Linda started to lick the labia, up and down, just like an ice cream cone. Becky moaned some more, and rubbed her fingers through the long hair of the professor.

"Just like that," Becky groaned. "You're a natural."

"Thank you," Linda replied, after briefly freeing her mouth.

The middle aged Professor continued her work, providing oral satisfaction to the college student half her age. Linda continued kissing and licking, and Becky continued moaning and enjoying herself.

"Put your tongue inside me," Becky said. "Taste it. Play with my clit. Make me cum, professor."

A stirring feeling went down Linda's spine when Becky called her "Professor." It was a clear reminder of how taboo their sexual encounter was. It almost made Linda stop. But it was obvious to Linda that Becky enjoyed the taboo. The college student was aroused by the taboo, and ultimately, so was Linda.

Linda pushed her tongue inside of the wet pussy. She tasted the fluids. It tasted good and she used her tongue in a circular motion inside of the warm pussy. Her face was buried deep between the legs of a college student and her tongue was busy performing oral sex. Linda used her index finger to play with Becky's clit. Linda knew exactly how to please a woman's clitoris, since she had been masturbating for all of her adult life.

"God, you're so good at this," Becky proclaimed. "Don't stop until I cum. I'm so close."

The Professor kept her mouth buried in the pussy, but her eyes looked towards Becky, watching the college student enjoy the pleasure. Becky's eyes were shut, and her hands held a firm grip on the bed sheets. Becky's nipples were rock hard, pointing upwards. As much as Linda enjoyed eating pussy for the first time, she took more pleasure in watching the precious college student in a state of absolute lust.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,294 Followers