Becky's Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,294 Followers

Becky squeezed the bed sheets tighter and she began making strange panting noises with her mouth. The muscles in her face tightened. Linda felt Becky's leg muscles tighten as well. All of the tell-tale signs of female orgasm were there, and Linda sensed it easily.

Linda sucked harder, pushed her tongue further, and rubbed the clit faster. Becky moaned louder, squeezed the bed sheets tighter, and she came. Her arms and legs flailed around the bed, and her hair flung around. It was violent, but in a good way.

After a few moments, Becky laid silently on the bed with her eyes closed, except for heavy breathing.

"Did you enjoy it?" Linda asked needlessly.

"God yes. You're the best."

Becky opened her eyes and looked at the professor. Linda looked down at the naked post-orgasmic student, and wondered if she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

"I better go. It's been a long night already."

Becky lifted her foot to prevent Linda from leaving, rubbing her toes around Linda's ear.

"You're not leaving yet."

"Why not?" Linda asked nervously.

"You didn't cum yet. Take off your gown. I'll show you what you've been missing all these years."

After a second of self reflection, Linda stood up and removed her gown, tossing it to the floor. She stood naked in front of Becky. She felt self-conscious revealing her middle aged body to the perfectly shaped college student. But Becky's eyes gave the perfect reply. Becky loved Linda's body.

Becky got out of the bed and stood on her feet. Both stood naked, face to face.

"Your turn," Becky said. "Lay down. Open your legs. Just like how I was."

Before Linda could follow the instructions, Becky lunged forward and kissed her on the lips. It was a wet and sloppy kiss. Becky tasted her own vaginal fluids which were still on Linda's mouth. When the kiss ended, Linda had a bewildered look on her face, and then she laid down on Becky's bed, opening her legs. She was more curious than ever. She was about to be pleasured by another woman for the very first time, and from Becky of all people.

There was no shame or hesitation with Becky. The student was an expert at pleasuring woman. Becky got between the Professor's legs and immediately went to work, rubbing it, caressing it, and preparing it for a powerful orgasm. She planted light kisses on Linda's outer pussy.

Linda understood immediately why Becky's lips were so special. She fully understood why Becky's old boss paid for the sexual services of Becky's lips. The lips were sensational. Every kiss felt like magic. After a few more kisses, Linda gasped in pleasure, feeling Becky lick and suck each side of her labia. It was an unexplainable feeling of pleasure.

Linda's eyes wandered the room. It made her uncomfortable to look down at the beautiful college student between her legs. She looked at the clock and realized that she had been in Becky's room for a very long time already. Time continued to fly. Becky continued eating Linda's pussy with expert precision. Becky used the same formula of pushing her tongue inside and playing with the swollen clit.

The Professor clenched her eyes shut. The pleasure was unimaginable. In all her years of being a sexual person, she had never experienced anything like Becky's lips. Linda squeezed the pillow tightly. She screamed, not caring if the neighbors would hear it. Her back arched violently. A burning sensation flowed through her body. She was in heaven. She came.

*****

Linda and Becky walked through the airport together. Becky checked in with the airline and dropped her luggage off. They continued walking in the airport. There wasn't much to talk about anymore. The mood between them was somber. They had already become close friends in their short amount of time together.

"Have fun with your family," Linda said. "They must be so excited to have you back for the holidays."

"I hope so," Becky joked.

"You've really opened my eyes to a lot of things, Becky. Thank you. You really are a unique person. I really like that about you."

"You're not so bad yourself. And thanks again for giving me that ride a few days ago, and for letting me stay at your house for a while. You saved me from boredom. In all honesty, I hope we can keep being friends. I've told you stuff that I would never tell anyone else. I feel safe with you. Plus, you know, all that other stuff we did together..."

Linda smiled, "Our little secret."

"Our little secret."

Becky gave the Professor a big suffocating hug. When the hug ended, she gave the Professor a gentle kiss on the cheek. They looked each other in the eyes, face to face, and Linda gave the college student a return kiss on the lips. Neither of them cared if anyone saw it. It was a loving moment between them, and that was all that mattered.

"Enjoying seeing your son, and the rest of your family," Becky said. "You obviously miss them very much."

"I do. I always think about my family."

"You haven't updated your Facebook pictures for months," Becky noted. "When you see your family for the holidays, post some new pictures to your Facebook profile. I'll do the same thing with my family. We can keep in touch that way. It'll be nice."

Linda nodded. "Sounds like a deal."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"I've got a flight to catch. See you soon. Bye."

"Bye. Take care Becky."

The college student gave the Professor another quick hug, followed by a lengthy kiss on the lips, not caring if anyone saw.

"One more thing," Becky said. "I enrolled in your class for next semester. I'm going to be your student again. See you next year."

"You too."

Linda watched Becky smile and walk away. The past few days had been a life changing experience. At that moment, Linda made a promise to herself; if Becky ever needed anything, she would be there, waiting.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.