Becky's Marine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her mouth baby. Cum in her throat. Make her drink it all," Becky said as she stroked my throbbing cock. I slowly stuck my dick as far in her throat as it would go without her gagging, noting where I had to stop. I grabbed two handfuls of tit and started going to town on her mouth.

Moans and cries filled the room as Becky reached her climax. That was it, I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled my dick back to her lips and unloaded in her throat. Jeanna's mouth flooded with my cum and she sucked every last drop out of me. Becky got off the chair and went to inspect what I had given Jeanna.

Seeing the computer chair, I fell back into it and watched the girls.

"Open," Becky commanded to Jeanna, their faces mere inches from each other, "I wanna see it all."

Jeanna opened her mouth, revealing a pool of milky white cum she had on the roof of her mouth. Becky looked at it with a surprised smile on her face.

"Swallow. Drink it all in honey," Becky said kissing Jeanna's forehead. Jeanna swallowed every last drop, then rolled over and stared at us.

"That was incredible. I've never cum that hard before," Jeanna exclaimed.

"Pretty amazing huh? He sure is something else," Becky said sitting on my leg. I could still feel the moisture on her body.

"Well, I'm done for the night. I'm exhausted and my balls are a bit sore from Jeanna's ass," I said with a chuckle. We all crawled into bed, me in the middle with the girls on either side. Both girls put their heads on my arms, basking in the afterglow of the evening's events.

"What about Carl?" Jeanna asked. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was feeling bad about coming here with him and not fucking him.

"Good question, I should probably go check on him," I said, climbing over Becky and heading for the door.

"Umm, babe. You realize you're still naked, right?" Becky said as I turned the handle.

"It's not the first time he has seen me naked, and it won't be the last," I said as I headed to Carl's room.

The door was fully closed, which told me he had gotten up at least once. I went in slowly and quietly, checking to make sure he was OK. What I found made me laugh inside.

Sitting on a chair by the bed was our inspection camera we used when we worked on our cars. It was just a small hand grip with a screen and a fiber optic cable for seeing what the camera was pointed at. Next to it was a post it note that said:

'Well played sir, well played. I'm not even mad, that was amazing'

I took the note and hung it on the fridge before going back to bed, chuckling to myself the whole way back to the room.