Becky's Marine Ch. 06

Story Info
A small fight, a future visit, Becky's sister.
11.1k words
4.61
15.7k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

The previous chapter seems to have ruffled some feathers, understandably so. It serves a purpose both here and later on down the road. To those of you I "lost", I hope you read this chapter and stick with me.

So much more is coming...

Chapter 6

I woke up early the next morning, sliding out of bed as gently as possible so I didn't wake the girls. I went to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee before going to the living room and sitting down to play some Assassin's Creed.

I turned the events of last night over in my mind. Carl's note said he wasn't mad, but who knows if he was just quoting Anchorman. I didn't expect him to be mad, but sometimes I wondered about him. He could keep things bottled up pretty well when he needed to.

I heard Carl come out of his room and go to the bathroom. I got up and made me some coffee before grabbing a bottle of water for him. When he was done, he came and sat next to me, accepting the water graciously.

"How ya holding up?" I asked, seeing his hangover plain as day.

"Must you be so loud?" He asked. I got up and grabbed the aspirin bottle off the top of the fridge, tossing it to him. He took four before setting the bottle on the coffee table.

"Sorry about Jeanna, Becky practically begged me to let her have Jeanna. Then one thing let to another and..." I said before he held up his hand, cutting me off.

"Don't worry about it. If roles were reversed, I'd have taken Becky to bed in a heartbeat," he said reassuringly.

"Thanks man. I found your note," I said, making him laugh.

"I thought you would like that. Their screaming woke me up, so I had to see what you were doing to them. I wasn't disappointed," he said.

Carl watched me play my game for a bit, assisting where he could by calling out enemies and items to grab. We were having a good time before Becky and Jeanna came out of the room.

"You boys are up early," Becky said, wrapping her arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I came out here to play my game. Next thing I know, this guy stumbles out here and joins me," I said getting laughs from everyone.

Jeanna went and sat next to Carl, giving him a hug. Carl returned it, not giving any hint he knew what happened last night.

"Sorry I didn't come sleep with you last night, I didn't want to be a burden," Jeanna said, resting her head on Carl's shoulder.

"It's OK. I heard you guys last night, did you have fun?" He asked, making Jeanna turn 36 shades of red.

"I'm sorry. Becky and I got to talking, which led to kissing, which led further. Please forgive me," she explained.

"Don't worry about it. I already told Andrew that if roles were reversed, I'd have taken Becky to bed without hesitation."

"Ha, you wish!" Becky laughed.

"Thanks Carl, you're sweet," she said, kissing his cheek.

"So, what's for breakfast?" I asked, changing the subject.

"What do you want?" Becky asked.

"How about we go out, maybe IHOP or something?"

"Sounds good to me," Jeanna said, mirroring everyone's thoughts as nods of agreement followed.

We all showered and got dressed, going to IHOP for breakfast. Carl ate like he hadn't eaten in weeks, ordering steak and eggs with a side of pancakes. We laughed, joked and told stories, getting to know Jeanna and letting her get to know us. Something told me she would be around for a while.

After breakfast, Jeanna went home to change while we figured out what to do for the day. We came up with a few ideas, but nothing sounded good to everyone. We sat down and turned on the TV, finding a movie to watch to kill some time.

I decided to check the news, bringing it up on my phone. I scanned through the usual political articles and several odd stories of stupid people before I saw something that had me worried. The war in the middle east had taken a turn for the worse, with insurgency on the rise and coalition forces being pushed out of the northern part of Iraq.

Technically, I can be called back. Normally I would be exempt, but my knowledge and abilities as a section chief - commander of a gun section - made me a valuable asset to the military. With a doctors clearance, I could be called back.

"Things are heating up overseas again," I said solemnly.

"Can they recall you?" Carl asked plainly.

"For another six months, and after medical clearance. If they call me, they'll be desperate."

"Don't worry, they won't call you back," Carl said. I wish I was as sure as him.

"Speaking of medical clearance, have you given any thought to therapy?" Becky asked.

I haven't thought about going to therapy in a long time. The few times I had gone, back in California, the therapist was just about as lost as I was. The medical plan I had only provided a psychiatric therapist, not one who specializes in PTSD.

"Maybe if I can find a good therapist," I replied.

"OK, I'll find you one," she said.

"Do I get a say in my therapist?"

"Yes, I'm just going to narrow down your choices."

"OK babe, if you say so. Is there anything we need to get done today?"

"Just general house maintenance. Clean the kitchen, mow the yard, shit like that."

"Alright, I'll get it done."

A few hours in the hot sun later, the yard was mowed, the hedges in the back trimmed and the walkway edged. I dragged my tired, sweat-soaked ass inside for a shower when Becky stopped me.

"Hey babe, got a minute?"

"Can I shower first? I feel disgusting."

"Sure," she said as she ogled my sweaty body. She must have been enjoying it, biting her bottom lip seductively as I headed to the bathroom. I felt her eyes on me the whole way there.

After my shower I found her in the kitchen working on dinner. She looked so cute in her Daisy Duke's and tank top, the strings of her apron hugging the small of her back as she bent over the sink slightly, washing potatoes. I stood in the doorway for a long moment, letting my thoughts drift to dirty, dirty places.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she said as she worked.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked as I moved up behind her.

"Female intuition," she said as we kissed. "Have a good shower?"

"I feel so much better now. What did you want earlier beautiful?"

"I've narrowed your search for a therapist down to three candidates. All of them served in the military, though some more than others. Their names and what background information I could get is on the coffee table."

"You're the best," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I know."

I grabbed the list and saw she got email addresses as well as phone numbers, so I sent each one an email asking what experience each had with treating PTSD. I didn't expect any replies tonight, so I put the list on the fridge where it wouldn't get lost.

Carl and Jeanna came home shortly before dinner, telling us all about their day. They had made it a spontaneous date, going with the flow and letting the wind blow them where it desired. Dinner was ham and mashed potatoes with mixed veggies. Everyone had seconds, with Carl looking for thirds.

"How's looking for a therapist going?" Jeanna asked.

"Becky got it down to three doctors. I emailed them with a few questions about their qualifications, so now its just a waiting game," I explained, trying not to show my discomfort.

We decided to go to Smokey's for the evening. I was happy about it, needing to relieve some stress from thinking about therapy. My last experience hadn't been pleasant, due in part to the inability of the doctor to relate to the stress of combat. It's one thing to read about it, but the experience is something completely different. We went in and ordered drinks, grabbing a table by the dance floor.

Jeanna pulled Carl out for a dance as a slow song came on. Becky tried to pull me out, but I kept her at the table, pulling her into my lap. When she gave me a hurt look, I inclined my head towards Carl and Jeanna.

"Observe," I whispered.

We watched them slowly spin around, speaking words we couldn't hear. As she turned to us, her eyes were bright as a full moon on a summer night. Something was developing between them, and it was nice to see them this happy.

When the song ended, she kissed Carl hard on the lips, getting cheers from us and others. Carl came and sat down while Jeanna went to get us refills.

"I think I'm falling for her bro. Something about her feels right," he said. He had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm glad. You gonna sing something for her?" I asked.

"Maybe. Will you pick the song?"

"If that's what you want. I got your back bro," I said, standing and heading to the DJ booth.

I picked the song 'let me' by Jason Michael Carroll. I figured it would go over well and Carl has heard it many times from me. He says he doesn't care for country music much, yet I keep catching him singing along to songs.

I went back to the table and told Carl what I picked. He quickly scanned the lyrics on his phone, then told Jeanna he was going to sing something for her. Her eyes lit up, knowing Carl hates singing in front of crowds like I do. We do it for our women, not for us.

The woman singing finished her song and Carl was called to the stage. He took Jeanna with him, kissing her on stage in front of everyone to cheers. He nodded to the DJ after they broke the kiss and the music began to play.

"It's awful late to be calling you.

You know I hate to,

Wake you up in the middle of the night.

I know you said last time we talked,

You said you'd give us a little thought

So I'm wondering if you might, let me

"Be your comfort, your shelter from the storm

Your open road, your way back home

The one that keeps you safe and holds you tight,

The one that keeps you up all night.

Let me be your laughter, a shoulder for your tears,

Let me be your faith in the face of your fears,

I can be, I can be everything that you need,

If you just let me...

"I'll take it as a pretty good sign,

That you're still on the line,

Even though you ain't had much to say.

So I'll just keep this goin' on,

Cause it don't feel close to wrong,

So won't you tell me that it's okay,

Let me...

"Be your comfort, your shelter from the storm

Your open road, your way back home

The one that keeps you safe and holds you tight,

The one that keeps you up all night.

Let me be your laughter, a shoulder for your tears,

Let me be your faith in the face of your fears,

I can be, I can be everything that you need,

If you just let me...

"Let me take your mind off where you've been,

Give me the chance, girl let me in.

I can be, I can be everything that you need,

If you just let me...

"Be your comfort, your shelter from the storm

Your open road, your way back home

The one that keeps you safe and holds you tight,

The one that keeps you up all night.

Let me be your laughter, a shoulder for your tears,

Let me be your faith in the face of your fears,

I can be, I can be everything that you need,

If you just let me...

If you just let me"

Her eyes filled with tears as he sang, and though it wasn't a Grammy worthy performance, he did pretty damn good. The crowd applauded him as they came back to finish their drinks.

"Thanks Carl, that was sweet," Jeanna said, kissing him.

"You're welcome. It was all Andrew's idea, he picked the song and he practically forced me to sing," Carl said, taking a jab at me.

"Wasn't too bad for a guy who doesn't care for country music," I said, giving him his ration of shit.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," he laughed.

We drank til well into the night, heading out after last call. We went home and went to bed, Carl passing out quickly as usual. Jeanna kissed Becky goodnight, which got me a bit hot and bothered.

"I'm taking that out on you later," I told Becky, referring to the kiss with Jeanna.

"Someone sounds jealous," she chided.

"Not at all, it's just hot seeing you two kiss. I'd like to see more of it, and on different parts of the body."

"Good luck with that. I don't think she will be willing to sleep with us again, being that she has Carl and all."

Damn her and her being right. Oh well, maybe some other time, with someone else.

"I love you Becky."

"I love you too Andrew."

We headed for bed after I secured the house. Our nearest neighbor is about a quarter mile away but old habits die hard. Back in California, not locking your doors is asking for trouble.

She had gotten to the room a few minutes before me, giving her time to get ready for bed. I opened the door and my jaw hit the floor.

Standing before me was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on, wearing nothing but a smile. I could feel the desire like a weight in the air. My eyes roamed her figure, from her beautiful legs up to her mound, then across her toned stomach to her firm and perky breasts. They drew me into a trance, holding me there for a minute before I could break away and move to her neck and face, her hair framing her features perfectly.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked in a lustful voice.

"Yes ma'am. A more perfect view could not be asked for."

Watching you work outside, seeing you all sweaty turned me on so much. I've wanted you all day."

"I've wanted you too. You turn me on so much baby."

"I can see that, though I didn't hear you call him to attention," she said pointing at my erection.

"You called him to attention with your very existence."

"Is that a fact?"

I let out a low growl, "that's a fact."

She smiled and walked over to me, her body slowly and sensually swaying as she moved. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss, lingering for a moment before our tongues danced in each others mouths.

She broke the kiss and smiled, "who's on first?" She asked, meaning who's servicing who first. Unfortunately for her, she left the door wide open and I ran with it in my typical fashion.

"What's on second, I don't know is on third," I said as she swatted my arm playfully.

"Very funny. You know what I meant," she said giggling.

"Hey, you left the door open, I couldn't help it."

She kissed me again, full of want and love. She we broke away from each other, I looked in her eyes, seeing a fire burning deep within her soul. I couldn't deny her if I tried.

"Lay down baby, let me take it from here," I whispered, guiding her to the bed.

She laid down, bringing her legs vertical before spreading them. Her hands moved to her breasts, playing with them as her eyes begged me to take her. I kissed her thighs, slowly working my way between them and pausing after each soft kiss to look at her.

Throwing her head back, she softly groaned with anticipation, her arms reaching out to pull me into her moist folds. I kept my distance, not wanting to jump right into it. This was payback for kissing Jeanna and making me want her so bad.

Finally, I gave her what she wanted, licking from her ass to her clit. She was so wet, it felt like someone had turned on a faucet. I lapped up all she had, then slowly stuck my tongue inside her lips, searching for more of her sweet nectar. I wasn't disappointed with the flow that came across my mouth.

"God baby, you know just how to get me going. Eat me until I cum baby, please," she begged. Her soft voice was like music to my ears.

No words were needed. I went back to licking the length of her slit, paying particular attention to her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, softly biting it and swirling it on my tongue before releasing it. Her moans of pleasure growing louder with each pass of my tongue.

"Oh fuck baby, keep going!" She moaned. I worked harder, needing her essence to flow over my mouth.

"Oh god, oh shit! I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum for you!" She cried, her hips bucking against my face.

I flicked her clit faster with my tongue as she screamed with satisfaction as her orgasm raced through her. Her eyes rolled back slightly and her breathing became quick and haggard. I smiled as she gave me a constant flow of her warm fluids, lapping up every drop I could.

When her orgasm had receded, she sat up on her elbows and smiled at me. I climbed up off my knees and kisses her, allowing our tongues to dance and her to taste herself on me.

"I love tasting my pussy on your lips. It's so naughty," she said when she broke the kiss.

"I love tasting you," I said. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss before getting up and switching spots with me.

"My turn to satisfy you," she said, removing my clothes and kneeling down.

My dick stood rigid, staring her down as she leaned in to kiss the tip. Her lips parted slightly and she took the tip in her warm, wet mouth. I could feel her tongue circling me and feel the growls of lust coming from her throat.

"I love when you do that," I said, getting a quizzical look from her. "Growling with my cock in your mouth. It's so sexy."

Her eyes smiled as she kept to her ministration. Slowly she worked more of my length into her mouth, her tongue now wrapping around my shaft. That lovely blonde hair fell lightly across her face and into my lap, requiring me to bunch it up in my hand and hold it out of the way.

She rose up slowly off my manhood, letting it come out with a popping sound. "Take me, make me gag on this monster," she said, asking me to take control. She really enjoyed it, so I would do it for her.

I gathered more of her hair, holding most of it in my hand before pushing her face down onto my flesh again. She moaned as I made her take me deep into her throat, feeling resistance as I hit the back. I held her there for a moment, letting her know I heard what she wanted. Her throat spasmed and she coughed a bit, making me quickly pull her back off of me.

"You OK?" I asked, a bit concerned.

"More," was her response.

I pushed her down on me again, her hunger almost palpable. She took me deep in her mouth again, gagging a bit before coming up just a bit and diving back down for more. I wasn't going to last long like this, so I did what I had to. I pulled her off of me, kissing her hard before I turned her around and bent her over the edge of the bed.

"But baby, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said in a sad voice.

"And I will, but first I want to pound you," I said, slapping her ass.

She wiggled it at me, inviting me to penetrate her like I was drilling for oil. I lined myself up, slowly pushing the tip in to tease her. When she turned around to chastise me for it, I thrust deep into her wet hole, hearing her squeal in delight.

"Yes baby, pound me!" She cried as I worked in and out rapidly. Her breathing came faster, in short, rapid bursts. The moans coming from her throat became more high pitched, becoming slight squeals as I pistoned her.

"I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum all over that beautiful cock!" As the words escaped her mouth, her muscles clenched down on me, her warmth flowing over us and onto the bed.

I felt myself getting close and slowed my pace a bit. As I felt the wave receding, I resumed a faster pace. Without a word, another orgasm took hold of her. Arms buckling, she collapsed to the bed, panting hard as I kept up my furious pace.

"Want my cum baby?" I asked, hoping she would guide me to where she wanted it.

"God yes baby, I wanna taste you so bad!"

I pulled myself out of her with a wet, sucking sound. Spinning quickly, she was on her knees with her mouth open, waiting for me to give my dick to her and blast her throat. I set the tip of my cock on her lips, letting her tongue explore a bit and to push me off the cliff.

"Here it comes baby!" I announced as I erupted. Her eyes opened wide as she felt my hot seed paint the inside of her mouth. She had to swallow a bit to make room for more. When I had finished, she showed me the fruits of our labor before swallowing it down and sucking my cock clean.