Becky's Marine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat around the TV, the news anchor telling us of the troubles of the world. Tyler was the only one who didn't have a girl in his lap, a situation easily changed if we went to the bar again.

She droned on about riots in this city and crime in that one, things that I thought were easily fixed by the local population putting their foot down. The last story of the night was reserved for the most important with the least amount known at the moment. She explained how the president had ordered more troops drawn up to be sent to Iraq and Syria to stop the waves of insurgents masking as refugees.

"The president is expected to make a formal announcement tomorrow," the anchor said. "However many experts say that his previously requested amount won't be enough."

They showed an earlier recording of some old, rich man in a suit. "I believe that the president's earlier estimates of 100,000 troops may not be enough to cover both security in Iraq and displacing insurgents in Syria."

"Experts say that double the amount would likely be required," the anchor said before beginning her sign off.

I looked at Ryan and Tyler, both seemed put off by the report. I didn't want to outright ask, so I pried as best I could.

"Think you guys will get deployed?" I asked. Both were silent for a long minute, telling me the answer before they had actually said it.

"We ship out in a few months. Ship to Kuwait, then drive the guns to the border," Tyler said softly.

Lauren started to cry, the man she had found who was actually worth a damn was being sent to combat. Ryan was consoling her while Becky looked at me with abject horror. Her beautiful face twisted with worry and fear.

"I haven't been recalled yet. Who knows, they might not even call me back," I said, trying to placate her fears. We both knew it was a lie, but it was one I would stick to until I got a call or a letter.

"Drew won't be brought back, they need strong men, not ancient relics," Tyler said trying to lighten the mood. Becky began to silently cry, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

I kissed her, wiping away her tears and holding her close. Carl and Jeanna decided to go to bed, with the rest of us not far behind. Soon it was Ryan, Lauren, Becky and I sitting quietly in the living room.

"You take care of them when your over there, understand?" Lauren said to me.

"I haven't been recalled yet," I reminded her. "besides, they need medical clearance for me to go back. That isn't likely to happen."

"We all know they will want you back," Ryan said. "Your previous combat experience plus your status as a section chief will get you back."

"Damnit," I said harshly. "Until I get that call or letter, I'm not going back."

"OK baby, we know," Becky said calmly. "We're just planning for a possible outcome."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just..."

"No more talk of that tonight," Becky said. Tonight I take care of you, then tomorrow we go paintballing."

I smiled. Her spell was intoxicating, her way of making everything OK was amazing. I knew, with all this talk about it, that letter was in the mail. First rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club.

Becky got up, pulling me out of the chair. She started for the bedroom when I stopped.

"Ryan," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Be gentle with her," I said, nodding towards Lauren. "She deserves the best of you, treat her well."

"I will," he said. "She is safe with me."

"I know, I just had to say it."

He smiled, knowing that I cared for Lauren like a little sister. I hoped that one day I would make Becky my wife, and Lauren my sister in law. Becky tugged at my arm again, beckoning me to the bedroom. I followed, letting her pull me inside and toss me toward the bed.

She closed the door behind me, strutting over to where I was laid back on the bed. She crawled on top of me, planting little kisses as she went. When she reached my lips, she paused.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"After the bar that first night, then the news of them being deployed, he's getting laid tonight. I just wanted to impress upon him that she needs to be treated right."

"You're so sweet," she said, kissing me passionately.

We kissed for a long minute, clawing desperately at each others clothes, hoping they would work themselves off. I broke the kiss, my throbbing member demanding to be released. As I undid my belt and worked my pants off, Becky easily slipped her sweats off and she'd her top, suddenly naked but for her thong.

She pulled my shirt over my head, lightly kissing my chest as she flung my shirt across the room. Once I had shed my clothes, I pulled her in for more kissing, my erection forcefully pushing against her moist sex.

"I love you Andrew," she said softly. "I always will."

"I love you too Becky, forever and always."

We kissed more, harder and with more passion, as if this would be the last time we ever would see each other. The coconut shampoo she had used gave off a wonderful scent as her hair fell around us, the warmth of our bodies radiating our love for each other.

She broke the kiss and smiled, that same devious smile she uses when she is up to something. Slowly, she worked her way down my body, licking, kissing and teasing wherever she could. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she held her face inches from my hardness, blowing softly on it and making it jump.

"You dirty tease," I said. "You know I'll vet you back for this, right?"

"Of that, my dear," she said as she licked the length of my shaft. "I have no doubt."

I instinctively reached for her hair, the soft blonde tresses seeming to will me into grabbing them. She slapped my hand away, shaking her head slowly and kissing my erection again. She wanted some semblance of control tonight, and that was fine. I'd let her think she is in power for a bit, then take it back.

With one quick motion, she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth, the feeling of her tongue swirling around my head driving me mad. As if reading my mind, she put her weight on my hips, keeping me from thrusting deeper into her mouth.

She began working her way down, taking more and more of me into her, teasing me every centimeter with her tongue until she was almost to the hilt. She wiggled her head back and forth, gagging herself on me before pulling away quickly and gasping for air.

"That feel good baby?" she asked.

"Incredible." It was a poor word to describe the feeling, but it was what came to mind first.

She repeated the process again, this time getting a bit deeper before coming up for breath. My will to resist was growing weaker with each moment, that little voice telling me that if I wanted to, I could easily overpower her.

"I love my cock," she said, cleaning some of the errant juice from the shaft.

"Um babe, its mine. I'm rather attached to it," I said.

"Yes, however it's mine to do with as I please." OK, she kinda got me there.

I couldn't take it anymore. When she pulled off me, I pushed her onto her side, hopping on top of her before she could react. I took one breast in my mouth, teasing the nipple to hardness before biting it softly. I massaged the other between my fingers, listening to her soft moans of pleasure as I worked my magic.

I swapped breasts, licking, sucking and teasing until she was almost thrashing beneath me. Only then did I move a hand down to caress her wet pussy. She was so wet, it could have been opened as I water park, her juices making my fingers glisten in the low light of the bedside lamp.

"Fuck baby," she moaned. "I need your tongue on my pussy."

"How do you ask?"

"Please," she cried softly. "Please lick me baby."

I moved my head down between her legs, blowing softly across her lips and planting little kisses along the inside of her thighs. She squirmed with each touch, each breath of air. Her sex was dripping, making her legs glossy, the scent was better than the best drugs money can buy.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry I teased you," she said through ragged gasps. "Please lick me baby, I need it so bad."

I have her one lick from bottom to top, the taste reminding me of cherries in the summertime. She cried out softly as my tongue lapped along her folds, her body shuddering as I went.

My brain told me to stop, to make her regret teasing me like she had, but a man only has enough blood to operate one head at a time, and my brain was lacking at that moment. I done in like I was in a pie eating contest, licking as far in as I could get, not wanting to waste a drop of her sweet nectar.

"Gods yes! Just like that baby," Becky moaned. "I love your tongue."

I ate furiously, like I hadn't eaten in weeks. Her cries became louder and louder, a crescendo of lust and pleasure, until her body shook, her legs went rigid and her hand clamped on the back of my head. She pulled me tight into her, screaming as her orgasm raced through her body, flooding my mouth with her fluids.

"Fuck," she finally breathed. "I need you inside me. Now!"

I sat up on my knees, positioning myself at her entrance. I rubbed my purple head against her lips, which parted slightly to receive me. Gently, I slipped in the head, her back arching as I made entry. I grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs straight up, bringing them together before pushing myself the rest of the way in.

She grabbed a pillow, pushing it against her mouth and yelling. I began to carefully rock myself in and out of her, the walls of her pussy constricting as I extricated myself, then parting again as I penetrated.

"That's it baby, take your pussy," she exclaimed. "Use me baby, make me yours."

I needed no further encouragement, picking up the pace of my thrusts. Her body bucked against me, her hips doing their best to match my strokes. Between screams, she tried to say something, but it came out garbled and unrecognizable as human speech.

Her walls fluttered, her muscles starting to spasm and twitch with the onset of her orgasm. She let out a shriek and gripped the bedsheets with all her might, her vaginal walls locking down tightly on me.

I thought about warning her, but decided that it could be a surprise. The pressure on my dick pushed me over the edge, my orgasm becoming unstoppable. Rope after rope, string after warm sticky string shot into her. She let out a sweet moan as I filled her up, the satisfaction evident on her face after I let her legs go.

"I love you Becky," I said, flopping down on the bed next to her.

"I love you too."

---

We stalked through the woods as a predator stalks its prey, the large building that was our objective visible in the distance through the boughs of the trees. Birds called to one another, their soft chirping adding a strange calm to the war zone we found ourselves in.

Tyler, Ryan and I moved as quietly as we could towards the large, slightly rundown two story shack that was our opposing teams stronghold. Inside waited our query; Carl, Becky, Jeanna and Lauren. Our objective, secure the building and neutralize the threat.

200 yards out we halted, Tyler slinking ahead to scout the area. He was much better at moving through cover than Ryan or myself. He returned, a smile on his face.

"What'd you find?" I asked quietly.

"No forward elements in place. Looks like they're all hunkered down inside," he reported.

"Damnit, and we don't have a shot from this range."

"What do you wanna do?" Ryan asked.

"Keep moving, if we can get within 100 yards, we might have a shot."

They both nodded, grabbing their weapons and preparing to move. The forest wasn't particularly dense, and the underbrush was dry, making it hard to stay quiet and out of sight. The constant snapping of twigs threatened to give us away, exposing our position as the sound echoed through the trees.

Our opponents were unskilled in the ways of war, but they were on edge, jumping at the slightest sound no doubt. It was slow moving, but we got to within 50 yards of the building, stopping periodically to check for threats. When none were found, we kept moving.

"Movement, cover," I said softly as we went to ground, finding what little cover we could.

Lauren stood in a second floor window, looking out through the opening at the vast expanse of trees, bushes and deadfall which made up our route of advance. I looked to Ryan, his new girlfriend was not only a target of opportunity, but an immediate threat to our objective. He would have to make the shot.

"Ryan, you're up," I said softly.

"Why me?" He asked.

"Because she's your girlfriend. Neutralize the threat."

Ryan set the barrel of his gun on the low log he was behind, sighting in as best he could. He made several small adjustments for wind and elevation loss the paintball would have to take.

"Ready," he said, fixated on his target.

"After your shot, stay low and stay still," I said. " Fire when ready."

A trio of 'twaps' signaled his shots, quickly lowering himself back into cover afterwards. I couldn't see them flying towards Lauren, but I saw three solid hits on her chest, a clean kill.

She hung her head after she had been hit, putting the protective cover over her barrel and heading off the field. Other faces appeared in windows and it took all my self control not to give away our position.

After a few minutes the windows cleared, those inside checking other possible approaches. We again began the slow process of moving forward.

Tyler took Carl out while he stood in a doorway, then was hit himself by Jeanna from a second story window. Ryan engaged, driving her into cover and allowing our advance to continue.

Becky shot at me, three shots going just wide of my head. I fired from the hip as I ran, trying to get to the wall of the building. Ryan took Becky out, before Jeanna got another kill, claiming Ryan.

I hit the exterior wall hard, watching above me as best I could. I made my way to the door, checking it before passing by. Around back, I climbed through a low window, trying not to make too much noise.

The room I was in was small, maybe 10 feet square. The door had long since been removed from its hinges, leaving the large opening for anyone to see into. I moved to the wall in the direction I thought Jeanna was last. In the time it had taken to get in here, she could be anywhere.

I knew I couldn't stay here, I had to keep moving. I leaned towards the opening, checking for any sign she might be out that way. When I didn't see her, I moved to exit the room. Footsteps above me told me where she was, directly above me.

As I moved through the hall, I came to the staircase. This was the tricky part, staircases are notoriously hard to clear as you move up. I started up, but every board I stepped on would squeak. It was now or never.

I worked my way backwards up the stairs, keeping my gun pointed to the landing behind me. I reached the halfway point, where the stairs double back on each other when Jeanna popped out of a doorway. Her shots were wild and off target, but I ducked nonetheless.

I returned fire, my shots hitting the far end of the hall at the top of the stairs. This time, Jeanna didn't seek cover, choosing instead to keep firing at me. Her shots hit next to my head, then she hit me square in the mask, paint splashing through the grating that covered my mouth.

Paint doesn't taste good, I found out. I raised my gun, putting the cover on the barrel and congratulating Jeanna on her victory.

Her and I walked off the field laughing, my mask still dripping orange paint. When Tyler and Ryan saw me they laughed.

"You got owned by a girl," Tyler said.

"So did you. She got the only kills this round," I reminded him.

Both Tyler and Ryan stopped laughing, the realization that I was right sinking in. We had been playing for a few hours and everyone was getting hungry.

"What do we want to eat?" I asked.

"I don't care, as long as I can eat," Carl said.

We went to a local Mexican place at Ryan's suggestion. Everyone had their fill, and then some. Before we left, I got a few glass bottle cokes to go.

As we got home, Carl went for the door, while I stopped by the mailbox. The mail generally didn't come until the evening, which was something I never really understood. Our town isn't all that big, maybe 1000 people, you would think that they would hire enough mailmen to get it done in a timely manner.

I walked inside, flipping through the mail, sorting the junk from the bills. Carl's car magazine had showed up, as well as my model railroader for the month. I was pretty happy, until I saw a letter to me from the department of defense.

"Anything good?" Becky asked, wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"Nope, not a damn thing," I said, showing her the unopened envelope.

"Gods no," she whispered.

"Lets see what it says, then we can be upset."

"Upset about what?" asked Carl.

I held up the envelope, watching Carl's eyes go wide with fear. The others had started to gather around, each wanting to see what it said. I opened it and read it aloud.

"Dear Mr. Anderson, we regret to inform you that you have been recalled to active service. Please report to your last duty station no later than 1 August. Attached is a medical clearance form that is to be returned to base medical no later than 3 days after reporting to your duty station.

Also attached are orders for return to active service, please provide your current employer with a copy of these orders and bring the original with you when you check in. Without these orders, you will not be able to draw clothing from supply."

My heart sank. I thought I was done with war, but fate had other plans it seemed. Dinner was quiet that night, the conversation kept light. After we had cleaned up, we sat down to watch the news.

The news anchor told us how the president has requested 200,000 troops be deployed to the middle east. Half will be sent to secure the Iraq/Syrian border, while the rest will push into Syria and attempt to oust terrorist cells.

"You know I'm going to request you two, right?" I said to Tyler and Ryan.

"Do you think they will give you what you want?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, I'm good friends with most of the older guys there, including the CO. I'll get what I want."

"You mean I have to work for you again?" Tyler asked.

"I can make sure you get security detail for the entire time your in country," I shot back. Security detail is notoriously boring, ranked with burning the shitter barrels as the worst job to have.

"Where do you want me?" he asked, changing his tone.

---

Again I found myself in Dr Klein's office, the final piece of the medical clearance process. I sat in his office with a fresh haircut, intent to leave in two days time for Camp Pendleton.

"Andrew, good to see you back. Come with me please," Dr. Klein said, holding the door for me. I sat in one of his incredibly comfy chairs, while he sat at his desk.

"Give me just one second to finish these notes, then I'll be with you. How are things?"

"Not so good doc," I said calmly.

"Oh, more episodes?" he asked.

"No, I've been doing well since we last talked. They are calling me back."

"Who is?"

"The government. I'm being recalled to active duty. I need your signature here," I said, handing him the piece of paper.

He read it carefully, thinking hard about his decision. "Do you feel fit for duty?" he asked.

"I do."

"Do you want to go?"

"Nobody wants to go, but if I don't then someone else will have to."

"How does Becky feel about this?"

"Scared to death, but she knows I have to do my duty."

"if I sign this, and you're not OK, I could get in big trouble."

"Don't worry doc, I'll be fine. Just like old times for me."

OK, but I wanna be the second one you come see. When you get back, call me and we will set up a meeting."

"You got it doc."