Becky's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you aren't too disappointed," she said as my shirt came off. "I tried to warn you."

"No. You look amazing," I managed to say as she ran her hands over the pale smooth skin of my chest, the meek condition it was in a testimony to the fact that while I had gotten the weights set for Christmas I asked for a couple of years ago, I don't think I lifted them after taking them out of the box.

"You're a sweet kid.," she said as she kissed my forehead. "And you're a virgin aren't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"The first time should be with somebody special," she told me.

"I know," I agreed, and when I somehow managed to communicate the fact that I was thinking it was going to be just that, she bit her lower lip and her eyes watered up.

"Okay," was all she said as she kept looking into my eyes while undoing my belt, and after it came undone my jeans dropped to the floor with a thump, with a couple of coins falling out of a pocket and rolling across the hardwood floor, making us both smile.

Now I felt her hand rubbing the front of my tight white briefs, looking for my dick which for some reason had chosen to retreat at the worst time. I wanted to say that every other time I had been near her I was always as hard as blue steel and dripping, but couldn't say anything as her hand finally found it.

"Relax," she was saying as she squeezed the little lump. "Just relax."

I tried to, and was starting to panic when I just decided to close my eyes and think of the times in the kitchen and other places where I had seen Mrs. Biondi. It was stupid to be fantasizing about somebody that was right in front of me naked, but for whatever reason it was working.

My underwear were coming down, and after she had tugged them down to my ankles and set my arching boner free I kicked them off as she straightened up.

"Oh my!" he sighed with a smile that filled her face. "Wasn't expecting anything like this."

She was being nice of course because there was nothing remarkable about what she was holding. She was just trying to make me feel good and it worked. She backed up with my cock in her hand, and when she eased back onto the mattress she brought me with her.

I didn't have to worry about finding my way through the bush either because she was guiding me in. No foreplay, probably because she sensed that the dripping dick she was holding was not going to last long, and instead just slipped my into a nice snug warm place.

"Oh Jimmy!" she cried out as my dick went in to the hilt, and then I just started humping while trying not to cum.

I didn't last long, but considering that whenever I had masturbated while thinking of Mrs. Biondi I usually came right away it was a miracle I managed to thrust in and out as many times as I did. Long enough for Mrs. Biondi's eyes to bug out as she cried out my name again while squeezing my arms as my dick got crushed inside of her, and then I was cumming too.

After my dick finally stopped jumping around inside of her, she was looking up at me and asking me if it was as good for me as it was for her adding, "It couldn't have been. I've been looking forward to this so much I couldn't sleep last night."

Maybe she was just being nice but I didn't think so, and as the reality of this life changing event hit me I felt like crying and laughing at the same time. After I stopped hugging and kissing Mrs. Biondi I rolled off and onto my side to face her.

I didn't say anything but my hand went to her breast, which even with her on her back looked like a monument, and as I massaged the soft globe I asked her if we could do it again.

"I know it's supposed to last longer than that," I said in apologizing to her. "I think I can do better."

"You might need a little..." she started to say but stopped when she felt me poking her hip.

"I wish I could see myself the way you apparently see me," she said with a smile as she crawled up to her knees and lifted her leg over me to straddle my cock.

"Oh geez!" I said as I looked up and immediately closed my eyes, knowing that the sight of Mrs. Biondi's breasts rolling from side to side as she ground into me was going to make my promise of lasting longer just empty words.

I tried to think of something - anything but the vision of those huge tits swaying in front of me - and when I got control of myself somewhat I opened my eyes and grabbed those beauties.

"Want to watch me cum again Jimmy?" she was gasping with her eyes blazing after a minute of riding me, and then she was contorting her body while her arms flailed wildly in the air.

The sound of her cumming was music to my ears and also had a tendency to make me cum as well, I would learn as the day went on. After that second go she told me when I started to fiddle around again that she was fine with me doing as I pleased but I shouldn't be disappointed if she didn't react like she already had because I was wearing her out.

She was wrong, and while as the day went on she didn't match me orgasm for orgasm she tolerated what she called my excessive urges and seemed to enjoy my enthusiasm, even cumming a couple of more times along the way.

Mrs. Biondi figured out that she wasn't going to get rid of me and even fed me dinner, after which I called home and said I would be sleeping at a friend's house.

"You are a friend," I told Mrs. Biondi, who by that point had become Carolyn, and after she gave me a dubious look started to clear the table.

It was then that I lifted the little nightie she was wearing and bent her over the dinner table, at which point I broke my kitchen cherry.

"You will wear out eventually, won't you?" she asked.

"If you want me to go home," I started to say, but she didn't which was a good thing because I wasn't going to leave.

It was about 10:30 that night and Carolyn had just gone to the bathroom. When she came back she said that she was going to take a shower but wanted me to see something.

Mrs. Biondi pointed down at her pubic hair and in particular the garishly white display that looked like icicles on a bush. We had dropped off for a little bit and my semen had dried on her pubic hair after oozing out, creating a stiff sculpture at the opening of her sex.

"I assume you're keeping count," she had as she went to her dresser to look for something in a drawer.

"Too busy having the time of my life," I told Carolyn as I appeared behind her, looking over her shoulder at us in the mirror.

"Are you serious?" she asked as she put her hands on the dresser and looked at me, but it wasn't my words she was doubting but what was poking between her butt cheeks. "You've had more erections in twelve hours than my husband had in the last year we were married."

"I liked it from behind that time," I said while grinding my dick into me backside while reaching around to try and grope her pendulous breasts, and when I saw what we looked like in the mirror it was like it was being somehow verified.

I was a man and I was not only with a woman but doing alright too.

"One more and I have to shower," she said. "I'm coated with semen and sweat - and be gentle, okay Jimmy? I'm really sore."

"Oh," I said. "That's okay. We don't have to."

"It's alright, Jimmy," she said when she thought my feelings were hurt. "We can."

"No, I'd rather not," I insisted. "I like it when you enjoy it too. I just thought that because my dick is so skinny..."

"It's not skinny," Carolyn said as she turned around to face me and grabbed my pointer. "Not that these things matter, but yours is bigger than my ex-husband's. After nine times..."

"Ten."

"Sorry. Ten times. That's not even human. Well considering I haven't been with a guy in almost two years, you have to figure I'm out of practice," Carolyn said. "And you are a gentlemen and a sweet guy. Don't ever change."

"Come here," Carolyn said as she led me back to the bed, and after she went onto her back she told me to climb on. "Shimmy up this way."

"Oh wow!" I said after I was straddling her waist and was offered a place to put my dick, namely the cavernous cleavage formed when she squeezed her breasts together.

"Thought you would like that. You want me to hold these or do you want to?"

"I'll do it," I offered, and I jumped at the chance to grab her enormous breasts, wrapping them around my dick and began to move to and fro. "Oh man this feels nice."

"Gives me a chance to relax and enjoy watching you," Carolyn said as she put her hands behind the head and looked at the other end of her cleavage where my dick was trying to peek out.

I loved this because not only did it look great and feel good, it wasn't the same as being inside her pussy and I felt more in control so once of got into the rhythm I was feeling the groove.

My eyes strayed to Mrs. Biondi's underarms, and I had noticed that when I got there her armpits were as smooth as could be but now there was a 5 o'clock shadow, or more accurately an 11 o'clock shadow that left the large rounded hollows looking like they had been sprinkled with a whole lot of pepper.

"You sorry I shaved?" Carolyn asked, having noticed where I was looking.

"No, not really," I answered honestly. "I mean, I thought you were sexy before and you're sexy now. You're just..."

"Sexy?" she giggled. "Okay, well next winter if you come home from college for the holidays you can stop by."

"You mean..."

"I told you I don't shave over the winter," she said.

"I know. I meant you would want me to come back?"

"Why not? It's not that I've got a list of guys that want me," Carolyn opined. "Although once you get to college you'll find a girl and forget about me."

"I don't think so - at least the part about forgetting about you," I assured her.

"Going to cum aren't you?" Carolyn said after a little more of my thrusting, and when I nodded she opened her mouth and challenged me to reach the target.

I didn't, with most of my load blocked by the massive globes my dick was crushed between, but it was fun to try. After that, the light went out and we went to sleep cradled in each other's arms.

The next day was very calm in comparison, although I didn't go without either food or affection with a breakfast fit for a king followed by getting to 69 with the chef when she tried to change the sheets.

The sheets were gross already so a little more sweat and fluids wouldn't matter but I did notice the blood. Blood? My own. I hadn't even noticed but my knees were rubbed raw from a day spent mostly on them, and my hands were sore too.

This got explained later that day by me telling Mom it was from sliding while playing ball, but while it stung for a few days every twinge brought back memories of a weekend I would never forget.

I would make many more pilgrimages to the Biondi house when my chess student was at her father's over the years in all seasons and never tired of Carolyn. She never tired of me either, and who knows whether this would have ever stopped if Becky hadn't come home one Saturday.

She had just graduated high school, having become the most successful chess player in the school's history. I took little credit because by then I had nothing in my game to challenge her and had become more of a booster than a coach.

She had her father drive her back home one Saturday because she had forgotten something. We didn't hear her come in because we were making noise of our own, but after I came I got to look at Becky standing in the doorway crying.

She had been there watching us a long time, Carolyn later told me, and while Becky had to know by then that I wasn't interested in her I guess she was still hurt. Not to mention the fact that seeing your mother screwing somebody has got to be unsettling.

So that was it for us, but Carolyn Biondi was somebody I never would forget, and while I've been fortunate enough to have many great relationships with women over the years there were none ever better than my times with Carolyn.

Reading of her recent passing, writing this brought back all of those great memories. Rest in peace Mrs. Biondi.

***

12